The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As they day had worn on, Talia was having less’ Niki horny slut’ time, and a lot more reflective, Talia type time. and she began to realize that she was either going to have to limit her Niki time, or do things to keep more aroused. Today was not bad, but it was not as liberating as Friday had been. Of course, Friday a lot of firsts had occurred, and that had provided additional fuel to the fires that burned inside of her.

Mason and Talia’s private conversations had taken a turn during the last day or two, and he was urging her to embrace her Niki side more, to bring the two together. Talia continued to struggle with that, feeling that her main self, the one that went to work and owned a small house, that part could never do what Niki was doing. But as they continued communicating, she eventually began to see some of the value in what he was espousing, value in making herself more like Niki, instead of shutting it all off into another world.

During the rather quiet drive home, she was still enjoying the after effects of her climax. The thrill and excitement of the exposures, as well as the tasks Peter had her do had all worked their way through her and Talia was calmly sitting in the car, idly playing with herself since he seemed to smile every time she touched her clit, and spent some time just thinking. And that’s when she began to figure out how she was going to do to try and bring Talia, not Niki, into the day, if only for a little while.

Getting out of the car, safely back in their garage, she followed after Peter, stepping into the kitchen and hearing her tummy growl. He looked at her, at her dusty feet, dirty knees and nodded towards the shower. “You can clean up before fixing us something to eat. I am proud of you, you know, you were a good little pet today, and I’ve wanted to do that for so long.”

Talia smiled, happy, even if a bit unnerved by all that had happened. Sometimes she felt a bit like a runaway train, and she was glad to let things calm down a bit. She went and took her shower, realizing she had left her dress in the car, not even realizing she had neglected to bring it inside. It felt good to get the dust off, and to remove the last bits of Peter from inside of her. She was feeling much better as she toweled dry, watching her nude body in the mirror, the door to the bathroom left open as he had previously ordered. Glancing at it, she blushed ever so slightly, reminding herself of the rules, and who was in charge.

She heated up some left over pizza, humming a little as she rocked from foot to foot in the chillier confines of the kitchen. Bringing a couple of drinks out to the living room first, she set them on the end table by Peter before going and getting the reheated pizza slices. She handed him his plate and looked around for a second, unsure where she was supposed to sit. In the kitchen he had her kneel by his chair, but nothing had been said, or done, about eating in the living room.

He must have seen her looking since he pointed, his mouth full with his first bite, and told her where her place was. Still next to him on the floor, just a bit in front due to the couch being in the way.

He was watching a rerun of Deadwood, a show they both liked, and she relaxed into the meal, enjoying one of their favorite pastimes, eating and watching movies or shows. It was as normal of an activity as anything, other than her nude kneeling form, eating whilst on the floor.

After about thirty minutes, she caught him looking at her, smiling, as he put his plate down. “I could so get used to this, but I know it’s not forever, or every day, but while it is happening ... Dessert time my obedient little slut...”

This was what she had been waiting for. She had figured out how she was going to do this and bring Talia to the forefront, and had just been waiting for the right time.

She set her plate on the floor and turned to get on her knees between his legs, obediently reaching up to undo his pants. It no longer had the shock value from yesterday, though the obsequious manner in which she obeyed continued to make her wet and squirmy, enjoying her time of obedient sluttishness.

Pulling him out and stroking his thickness for a second, she leaned forward, bare breasts pressing against the cushion as she took his mushroom head inside her mouth and sucked for a long half minute, moaning a little as she felt him stiffen. Pulling off, holding him in her hand, she looked up at him and said. “Call me Talia.” she said, moving her mouth over him again and sucking for all she was worth.

“Oh god. Talia?” He groaned, thrusting up into her mouth. She knew she was probably confusing him, but the thrill of being herself, and sucking at the same time was exquisitely naughty. She was trying to embrace the depths of her kink, and to own it, kind of, just like Mason had been trying for her to do.

“Yes” she said, pulling her mouth off and slowly stroking his thick shaft, squeezing it, making his mushroom head swell. She looked up at him, licking her lips a little as she caught his eye before tasting him again.

It was surreal, and very odd, but she felt liberated in a new way. She got him hard, and then she stood up, holding out her hand like she would have for any of her boyfriends, and said “Come, I want you to fuck me again.” She pulled him towards her room, feeling at peace, and scared at the same time. She looked back at him, moving into her room and laying across her bed, watching as he dropped his pants and took off his shirt. Naked, his hairy body was so unlike anyone she had ever invited into her bed, she was reminded all over that this was her brother, and his hard cock was going to fuck her. And she had asked for it.

As he reached the bed, he leaned down, and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards the edge of the bed. She thought he was going to stand there and slide into her at first, but then he dove down and began to lick hungrily at her wet sex.

“Oh god, yes, yes. right ... there” she moaned and muttered, thrusting up to meet his face as he licked the juices that were flowing so freely. She could feel his hands sliding beneath her thighs, under her bottom, grasping onto her butt, both sides cradled in his large hands. As he held her, licking, she was gushing with a new arousal, a different arousal than the last couple of days. While there was a Niki deep inside helping her to conquer her nervous fears, she felt so naked, emotional and otherwise. Splayed wide in front of Peter, she had slipped the boundaries of the game, of the submission, and told him she wanted him to fuck Talia, not just the eager slut Niki.

She felt him pull back, standing up, his eyes boring into hers as he stood there, stroking himself once before rubbing his fat cockhead against her thighs, moving upwards to stir things around, so to speak. Playing with her body, he was teasing, making her wait.

“Oh god T, I can’t believe you want this “ he said, pushing forward, the thick head penetrating her and spreading her insides out like before. ‘God he was thick’ she thought, pulling her legs back and giving into him, staring up at him and almost crying as he took her. Crying in a good way, not bad. It was so pleasurable, so honest, so real. After the intense fucks and games over the last two days, being taken on her bed, face to face, was exquisitely sweet.

Sometime later, both of them spent, they had a long talk about what was to come, and they both realized that neither one quite knew what is going to happen, but they were both glad that what had happened, happened and would continue.


Things were quiet for a few days, quiet on the dare/Niki front at least. Talia needed time to think about all that had happened. It was in some ways far more than she had ever thought possible, and in other ways just the tip of the iceberg that was her secret desires. Burying herself in work, making up for a couple of ‘work from home’ days in which she did less than she really should have. She began to discuss options with Mason about what to try next, but more and more she was feeling less interested in writing, and things began to slow down. Peter and her were fine, and it was clear that when she was not wearing a bracelet, or displaying her panties, they could be as they always were. She could see him looking, checking, but he never did it in a way that made her uncomfortable. It was more like he was not wanting to miss her interest, when she next was ‘interested’.

A week passed, and then another, and she realized a long weekend was coming up, friends and an outing were planned, and if she wanted any more fun time, she needed to try and get in the mood again. To get organized. She was a little frustrated. She hated how she slipped back into almost disinterest unless she was writing her stories, or discussing in detail with Mason. Since she had stopped writing again, that usual boredom and dissatisfaction had returned. She went online one evening and tried to jump start her libido, reading the Dare again, and though it did not work, she felt a small twinge of interest.

Another day, and she felt a bit better, even sending Mason a note, though it had been a while, and the rapid back and forth, the excitement was sadly missing. But it sparked up a little.

Over the next few days, between her short attempts at writing, and continued back and forth with Mason, Talia found herself once again moving into that playful mode. She knew Peter was a little frustrated, wondering why she was so different, but she knew, in time, they would figure it out. At least she hoped so. She began to discuss what might work, what she wanted next, and what she needed to make sure she bought. They had been discussing the toys and outfits required if she was truly going to do this, and though she had not committed to anything, she had been thinking about it all, knowing she wanted to go to a place like that and get some of the items Mason had mentioned. Maybe not all of them. But some.


Talia had been thinking about playing again, all day, and by the time she got home she was more than a little interested. Popping into her room to put her bracelet on, she began to feel a little apprehensive, a little odd.

Just a couple weeks, there was a totally different relationship between Peter and herself, and many of the things that had happened were absolute firsts. The first time he had seen me naked had been quite a while ago, but it was clear, from the first day of renewed dares, that it was ever so easy to go right past those kinds of things to scarier, daring dares, so to speak.

After becoming submissive Niki for a couple of days, Talia was not sure how to just ‘play’. Or if Peter would want to. She wanted to tease, to be daring, to be playful, to enjoy things, but without the total submission. She was not sure if she wanted to do the same sorts of things they had done before with a different reason, a different dare. She felt so confused, she wanted something, she just was not sure what. If she went out there, and Peter dared her to get naked, she could, and she would, but it might not feel as daring and exciting. If he then dared her to suck him off, it would be more daring, but also very much like Niki/submissive game, which is a different feel all together.

She decided to just mention that she was worried a little, and while she wanted to play, this was not Niki time, though she was very much looking forward to that too. She wanted to find a way to play and stuff, without it always being full blown sex.

Talia went out and stood shyly near where Peter was sitting, and shook her bracelet at him.

“Can we talk about this first?” she said, feeling a little awkward

Talia then went on to explain a lot of what she had been thinking, trying to say that she wanted to have fun, but not be a total slut right now.

“So, it’s the teasing you want, or like. The, playing around. Not that you don’t want to be bent over and used like a dog sometimes, that is not what you are asking, right?”

Talia nodded, hoping he understood.

“Well, we talked about this a bit already. Your panties are not on the hook, right? So it’s just wanting to be dared. And the only concern is that I don’t dare you to be like you are when the panties are on the hook. Is that about it?”

“Um, I’m sorta doing one, a dare, only it’s part of whatever happens, if and when things would happen, I am supposed to say things.” Talia was still not quite sure how she wanted this to go yet.

“Yes, I get that, both him and I are intent on getting you to verbalize...”

Talia didn’t correct him, and if he would have asked directly, she would have told him about which dare she was thinking about. One of the items that had come up in her Mason dialogue was him daring her to ask Peter to cum for her. Though she knew she could pick another dare from all of that they had discussed over the last weeks, that was the one she had been obsessing on for a few hours. Depending on what he had her do, she thought the measurement dare might get him worked up enough that she could watch him cum too, so she sort of kept that in the back of her mind. She still was not really sure how this would work, and whether it would be fun or feel weird.

“Let me think. I’ve actually been considering things over the last few days, hoping you would still want the games and fun side of things, in addition to taking you where you have been practically begging me to do to you this weekend.”

Talia knew he was talking about going to the adult book store. They had talked again last night, after she realized she really needed to get a few of the things Mason had kept talking about. And he had even spelled out a specific set of things for her to get. She had simply told Peter she had a shopping list, of sorts, for an adult store, and would he take her. She was sure he knew that the suggestions had come from her online partner.

She stood there, nodding, as he spoke, wondering just what it is he had been thinking, and if it was anything like what she or Mason had been thinking. It was starting to get more than a little confusing, and she wondered if she was going to continue bouncing around like she was.

Forestalling him, wanting to make sure things did not get too crazy too soon (time enough for that on the weekend) she spoke up. “Um, actually he did give me a dare that you can help with.” she seized on the measurements as a good way to warm up. And to see what would happen from there.

He seemed to be open to hearing about it, so she told him. “He wanted me to get measured. Not just the usual bust, hips, waist they always do, you know? 36/26/36 crazy stuff?”

He nodded again, listening, “But...”

“Um, yeah, he added a few, and I guess you can too, he seemed to want a lot of them”.

“Oh, measurements. Close ones I assume.”

“Yes...”Talia said, his reaction sending her along that familiar playful and arousing path in her head.

“Sure, you’ve got one of those tapes, I assume. I’ll get something to write on.”

Talia scampered off, heart pounding a little in excitement, and found the rather bedraggled sewing box she kept in her closet. Quickly finding the tape, she went in search of Peter, finding him back in his usual seat, a pen and tablet in his lap.

“I’ll write this down here and then you can have it for your, um, report back” he said, tapping the paper with his pen.

“Ok” she said, simply, waiting, unsure how he wanted to do this. She held out the fabric tape measure for him to take.

“It’s a bit hard to reach everything in here” he said, patting the overstuffed couch, moving forward and pushing himself up. “Let’s go into the kitchen, better light anyhow” he added, smiling mysteriously

Following him into the other room, a bit like an obedient little sister rather the older sister, the owner of the house, the landlady, the one who’d been in charge most of their lives. Talia could feel her mind and body already reacting to the subtle shift that happened whenever she did or agreed to a dare.

Peter pulled the kitchen chair away from the table, giving them plenty of room, and sat down while motioning her forward. Making a couple of notes on the paper, he set both the pad and the pen down and held up the tape.

“We won’t get the best measurements like that, you know” he said smiling as he nodded at her chest.

“Um, yeah...” i think she said, reaching up and beginning to undo the top couple of buttons. She had not changed after work, just putting her bracelet on, so it was not as simple as removing a cotton top.

“Oh, perfect, in fact, just let me do it. It’s important for the tailor to get a good feel of everything when he makes his measurements” he added, pulling her hands away and undoing the rest of the blouse’s buttons. She stood there, tingling in anticipation, even though they had done so much before. There was something about this, perhaps it was because she was standing and being undressed in the kitchen that made it exciting.

As the last of her blouse’s buttons were undone, Peter took and slid it off of her shoulders, leaving it hanging there when he realized that he had skipped the buttons at her wrists. Standing there, shirt ½ off, was titillating to say the least, and she was immediately warming up to the game, and very glad that she had figured out how to get back to this playful space. She knew he was playing. He knew she was playing, and it was all good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.