The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Talia padded out to the kitchen. It was early. Very early. As she made herself a glass of iced water, she looked down at herself, not surprised she had come out from Peter’s room still naked. So much had changed. She went and stood by the back door, looking out the window as she drank a little water, remembering, and trying to decide. Monday would come soon enough, and even though she could continue her slut mode then, if she truly wanted to embrace it, she knew she should continue today. Before she changed her mind. She knew how she got sometimes, when things faded away, and her more reserved self came back. Looking down, spying her red and abused sex, she thought how a complete regression was unlikely, not now, but she was well aware of her own cycles, her usual ebb and flow of libido, and she knew she had to decide quickly.

Scanning Mason’s document, she saw he had been busy, and as she started to update him with all that had transpired, she was soon locked in another back and forth, answering questions about how it had felt, how she felt now, what she wanted, how to handle all the changes. After a while, and after getting rather ramped up again from some of the kinkier parts of the previous day, now strong in her mind after writing about them, she decided she was going to do another day before taking a break to recharge. It might be the only time she let herself go, she mused, and she wanted to experience even more. Decision made, she went and exchanged the panties for a second pair, wanting him to have no doubt that she had put them up there a second time.

Morning was creeping along, and she was listening, waiting for Peter to stir. On edge, certain she was being a bit crazy, she nevertheless forced herself to wait, sitting naked on her bed and writing in her shared document.

She was thinking about the obvious symbol she had come up with as well as the couple of rules he had put in place. While she could kneel by the door, obedient and waiting as he had told her was required if she was playing this game, she thought if he saw her writing in the position he had also said was a new rule, the message would be just as clear. So she moved out to the couch, propped up a couple pillows, and used the arm of the couch facing the hallway to their rooms to prop up her behind. She returned to writing, and updating Mason about all that had happened, and discussing the possibilities and needs she might have going forward.

She heard noises and knew it was time. Pausing her writing, she held herself in position, certain he would get the picture. She heard him come down the hall and then stand there, most likely looking at her as she typed slowly.

He saw the laptop, saw how she was laying, and didn’t say a word as she was finishing up. He came over, running his hand over her bottom, glancing at the laptop before he was behind her and she could not see.

“After last night, all that happened, and in the grass, you are coming back for more? I guess this answers that question” he said, his hand slipping between her legs, quickly finding out she was wet. Wet from waiting, wet from writing.

“Tell him” he said as he began to rub his prick against her, and at first she didn’t understand. It was all too intense and she just wanted to be Niki again. Pushing back, gasping, she just said begged “Just fuck your Niki, fuck her good”.

There was more than a short time of that before he slowed down, again pausing and said “Just tell him. I assume you were telling him about yesterday. Skip ahead. Tell him how wet of a slut you are right this second as you bend over the couch.”

She typed a few words, struggling to comply as he began to fuck her harder. ‘He’s in me. Fucking. Now. I’m his wet slut”. She had to stop then. She could not concentrate on her typing.

She tried to say more, but it got harder and harder to type the faster he went, and the closer to cumming she got. She could feel the friction this morning, and she knew she was going to be sore, very sore. Yesterday was more sex than she had in a year. In ten years, and though she was wet, very wet, she still ended up red, swollen and raw. When she had looked at herself in the mirror she almost did not recognize her own swollen sex. Her swollen cunt. Cunt. She had a cunt. It was getting fucked this morning and she told everyone that.


Peter didn’t finish in her, calling out ‘Hands’ like the day before and waiting for her to reach back, awkwardly balancing atop the pillows, until he pulled her up and pushed her to her knees. He didn’t have to say ‘Suck’, she knew what he wanted as soon as she was on her knees, and as she stretched her mouth around that thick head of his prick, she could really taste herself. Like she had gotten stronger or something. Looking at his cock as she started, she could see streaks of white, and she knew that she had been creaming something fierce. She was forced to deal with more of her own taste than before, and in the bright light of morning. As she realized what she was doing, she could feel herself gushing, her inner slut craving the submission, and she held his balls firm as she drove as much of his thick prick into her mouth as she could, pressing against the back of her throat before he grabbed her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth, much like he had been fucking her cunt. It was fast, so fast and she worked to keep her mouth open and wide as possible as she felt his male thickness slam in, over and over and over until he was grunting. He must have really enjoyed his wakeup view, as it felt like a flood of cream on her tongue. She was still holding her mouth open, letting him fuck her, feeling it slide and slick around until he finally pulled out. He didn’t say anything, but she could see him watch her as she closed her lips, tasting his bitter stuff again. She held it, steeling herself, until she swallowed. Once and then again, concentrating so hard on not making a face, making it look like if she didn’t perhaps ‘love it’, she at least was an obedient swallower.


Breakfast was similar to yesterday, kneeling, eating by his chair, letting him pet her head from time to time while they talked and ate. The conversation was rather one sided, and if she’d had a transcript and compared it to a breakfast conversation the previous week, there would be no way of telling it was the same two people. In the past she did a lot of the talking, and while she didn’t think she was bossy, it was sort of her house, her kitchen, her way of doing things, and they just naturally fell into those roles. Again, she didn’t think she was bossy, but she did tend to get things her way.

Today was the opposite, or the antithesis. It was mostly Peter, with Talia answering when needed, or when asked directly to say something.

She remembered him asking if she was sore, and she nodded, and he said “I thought you might be. That was quite a day, wasn’t it? Again she nodded, repeating his words “Quite a day”.

They talked a little about how things should be and he asked if she had anything she needed to say.

She shook her head, still a bit quiet and uncertain about all of this.

“While I appreciate the view that greeted me this morning, I think we need to figure out some differences. I mean, I did not think you wanted to always be a slut, every day, did you? I mean, I could try, but...”

Talia shook her head, but said. “Maybe not all like yesterday, but some days yes. I won’t want to have a say. I want to, I dunno, it’s hard to explain”

“I think I get it. But how about other times. Just like normal? Even though we have done this?

“Maybe, um. Maybe some new rules, even for normal days? Maybe?”

“Or maybe if you are a slut, you are always a slut, and you don’t get to have a say. Is that what you want? Peter was looking at her closely, obviously curious as to what she really wanted

“I honestly don’t know. Part of me says, yes, but I don’t think I could keep it up, honestly.”

“I know, neither can I. Do you think I would just wear you out with dozens of fucks every day?”

“No, I guess, um ... I guess I don’t know how to do this.

“We can think on it, we don’t have to decide now. You think about it when you are able today, though I do not intend to baby you simply because of yesterday, you put the panties up, you greeted me writing in your slut position, you are mine again today. But I do think we will have a bit more quiet time. I know I will need it.” He rubbed the front of his pants as he said this, and she realized he might be as sore as she was.


She had a brief slut’s dessert before cleaning the kitchen, and she could feel that this was far more relaxed compared to yesterday, and she thought it was more of a process of underscoring the rules than him needing to get off. Which he did not this time, simply patting her head after a minute, and sparing her that particular bitterness. But she was back in submission mode, as quick as he had said “Come get your dessert”. The more normal part of her, the Talia that had been discussing things, faded, and she went back into slut mode. She was trying, like Mason had said, to bring the two together, Talia and Niki, but she knew she needed a little bit of difference. She needed a dichotomy. Talia should be consulted and pleased, Niki the slut just does what she’s told.

When she finished cleaning the breakfast mess (what little there was) she went out and did not see him. Heading towards the bathroom, she saw him come out of her room holding up a summer dress she had not worn in years. White, lace like, and cotton, very flowy, the kind of free flowing thing she used to wear all through her twenties.

“Put this on, we are going for a ride.” he said, holding it out for her to take.

“Sure, um, yes Sir” she said awkwardly, taking it from him and going into the bathroom. “Just gotta pee first and I’ll be right out.”

As she closed the door she felt him stop it with his foot. “When you are mine, like today, you never close the door on me. Never.” She stopped pushing, and let the door rotate back open on its hinge as she stepped back. She held the door open far enough to reach the hook, and put the dress on it as she glanced back at him, seeing him still standing there, arms crossed as if he was going to wait all day for her to pee in front of him.

She was not sure she could do what he was suggesting, and she hesitated, nervous and a bit agitated, before going and sitting down on the commode. She couldn’t relax, couldn’t stop thinking about how awkward this was, and so she stood up, saying “I guess I don’t have to...”.

Peter came in and scowled a little. “That’s not how this goes. Sit. You made me wait, you are going to go. Spread em wide, you are going to show off now since you seem to think you are above all of this. I’ve read your stories, remember, in fact...” he said, running his hand down to touch her briefly as she sat and spread her legs as ordered He reached up and undid his pants enough to pull his soft prick out, and held it in his hand, pointing at her. She could not believe he would jump to something like this and she started to really get scared. She was ready to just stand up and stop all of this, damn the consequences when he got between her legs and told her to get busy. “Suck you disobedient slut” he said when she still hesitated, and she blushed, realizing that he was not doing what she had thought he was.

With a flush of relief, she leaned down to take him into her mouth, sucking him while sitting on the toilet. It was not what could be considered comfortable, the height was not perfect, but she could feel him twitching in her mouth as she obeyed. That much she could do.

“I liked the part where Niki had to have her mouth on someone when she peed in the yard. I don’t need that as a rule, but that doesn’t mean I won’t expect you to do it when it amuses me. You signed up for this slut, now behave and go potty so we can GO!” He was more stern, though he did not thrust or push or anything, so she knew he was calmly waiting, even if his words were more demanding.

It took a while, but she eventually relaxed and peed like she needed to, the sound bothering her a little as it was so intimate, but sucking on his increasingly hard cock was allowing her to think more about what she was doing as a slut, and less about what she was doing to embarrass the Talia side of herself. It was odd, and not at all what she had expected, but it was definitely humbling. She submissively sucked and urinated like he ordered, ignoring her own reticence, until he pulled away when the sounds stopped, his cock slick with her saliva.

“Better. Much better. You can learn it appears” he said, not at all like her brother of last week. This was a side of him that had been hidden, or perhaps just unnoticed due to the previous dynamics of their living arrangement.

She sat there, a bit flushed, and finished up, trying to not look at him as she wiped and flushed the toilet. He had gone back into the other room by the time she grabbed the dress and went to meet him. Glancing at her panties on the hook by the door, she lifted the dress up and slid it over her body, feeling clothes for the first time since Friday, or maybe it had been Thursday.

“Good, grab your sandals, or whatever looks good with that. Going for a drive”

She slipped into her sandals, pulling them out of the small pile of shoes near the front door, and stood up, ready to go, though unsure what he had planned. As they pulled out of the garage and the sun poured in, she sat back in her seat enjoying the sunshine and the change of scenery.

“Where we goin’?” she asked as he pulled out of the neighborhood and headed in the direction of the freeway. He didn’t answer, just glanced at her a couple times as he drove, quietly reminding her that she was not the one to be asking questions. So she stifled her curiosity and enjoyed the ride, though it was clear something was on his mind as he kept glancing at her.

After a little while they were heading out of town, towards the mountain range that lay to the east of the suburb she had bought her house in. As the miles passed, and the highway went from 6 lanes to 4 and then 3, he finally spoke again.

“I’ve always wanted someone that wanted to be like this. Yesterday was way beyond anything I had ever imagined with my darling sister, but since you wanted to come out and play, I am more than happy to oblige. There is a lot I want to do, a lot I can’t wait to teach you, assuming you want to do this again. But today, in case it does not happen again for a while, I wanted to do something I’ve only read about.”

It was almost as if he was talking to himself, not looking at her. She realized that he was sort of talking to Talia inside of the submissive Niki that was part of the dare, and though she did not require any explanations, not really, she found it interesting and a bit comforting to hear that he was as interested in some of this, and was not just humoring her, giving her what he thought she wanted.

“Get over here, I’ve always wanted ‘Road head’” he said, moving his nearside arm out of the way and shifting his hips a little. She glanced around at the open road around them and nodded, knowing that it had to be doable or there would not be so many stories about it. But it still was far from her usual manner that she was nervous and slow to react as she leant over, rubbing her hand across her master’s prick (easier to think of him that way, compared to thinking of her brother directly). She didn’t really like that ‘master’ word, it was really more like yessir, ok sir in her head.

He had his seat back a little, she realized, as her head fit easily into his lap, her eyes close to his crotch as she opened his pants. His thick prick was hard already, no doubt in anticipation of what was going to happen. His constant looks at her began to make a little more sense. This was his fantasy, she realized, as she opened her mouth and began to run her tongue across his private flesh. And doing this, this sucking on command, was hers, she thought, feeling her pulse begin to pick up and her body beginning to warm to the task.

Talia could feel the sway of the car and hear the faint hum of the tires as he drove, her eyes now unable to see anything outside, only his lap, and his stout staff sprouting out from between his legs. Sucking on the thick head, tasting him, she felt a submissive familiarity to the task, even though it was in his car, driving down the road. She could hear him moan, his hand reaching down to stroke the back of her head before sliding down her shoulder, her side, patting and then grasping her bottom. As she kept bobbing her head in his lap, her movements somewhat limited, she could feel him pulling on her dress, sliding the hem upwards until her bottom was exposed and his hand was playing with her ass. She could not help but move against his hand, and soon she was sucking his prick in time with his fingers rubbing between the back of her thighs, teasing at her increasingly damp opening. It was with no little regret that she felt his hand leave her, coming up to pat her head again, his slow movements into her mouth stopping as he held still.

“I don’t dare finish while driving, still too intense. Maybe someday” he said, waiting as she pulled her lips off his prick, looking at the glistening wet mushroom head and marveling a little at how easily she was doing this now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.