The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Let’s eat, then you can have another snack, you hungry thing” Peter said, smiling as he underscored the way things were now, at least today. Talia knew every day would not be like this, that she would have normal days, normal times watching TV and talking, but right now she was his toy, and she figured he was a little excited, like a kid in a candy shop. Or something like that.

As he returned them to where he had earlier made his sandwich, he motioned towards the table. “Normally I would have you serve me, but I’m more interested in you proving yourself. Bend over the table and masturbate like you refused to do so long ago, until I bring you your food. Slut.”

Talia knew she was not being asked, he was ordering her around, ensuring that he had her firmly in place. Even though she was primarily sated for the moment, she did not hesitate, bending over, pushing back her hips, and playing with herself as he ordered, marveling at how smooth she was.

“I see you can feel how soft you are now. You will learn that I know what you need now” he said, and though she didn’t think he was really serious, like he didn’t really think he knew more than she did about herself, Talia sort of understood the role he was playing. It was all still kinda new in her head.

Lunch was a nice break, even as she stayed naked and kneeling by his side as she silently ate. After he had finished making her a turkey and swiss sandwich (one of her favorites) he had motioned for her to kneel on the floor by his chair before handing her her food.

It was good to get the taste out of her mouth, and he had brought them both some iced tea that helped even more, placing hers on the edge of the table where she could reach it from the floor.

She finished her sandwich before he did, hungrier than she realized, and he patted the inside of his thigh as he sat there, finishing his food. “You can have your dessert now” he said, teasing again, insinuating that she was a cock hungry slut. Which she guessed she was trying to be, though after calming down over the last 30 minutes she was a little bit out of the proper frame of mind. Nodding in acceptance, before realizing she should make more of an effort, Talia mumbled “yum’ as she got under the table, and for the first time, undid his pants. ‘So many firsts this day, that was for sure!’ she thought as once again she saw his fat thick headed prick, albeit in a much softer, less aroused state.

She felt so submissive, freeing his cock simply because he said so, not as foreplay or anything. As she took him inside of her mouth for a second time, she tried to savor it, to really feel it. She had been so overwhelmed the last time she had him in her mouth, so many things and feelings were happening at once that she had not really felt him, had not noticed things. Like how thick the ridge around the head of his prick was. Once it got hard, she could easily slide her tongue around and under the edge, and feel how wide the top of his crown was. It did not take any time before he was completely hard again, and she was only a little upset, having enjoyed feeling it softer, more easily fitting in her mouth. Kneeling, she was bent over his lap and holding her mouth wide as the thick head filled her up, and she could feel him continuing to eat. And she almost started cumming, just from being so submissive. Maybe not REALLY cumming, but it was such an odd, powerful feeling.

Talia was getting used to how he tasted and felt inside of her mouth by the time he patted her head and told her to stop.

“Good girl, now clean up in here and then come find me.”

It was only a couple plates, and two cups, so it did not take long before the kitchen was back in order and she was looking around, making sure she did not miss anything.

It did not surprise her to come out and see him waiting on the couch again. He had removed his pants, though his shirt was still on. She came around to where he was sitting and he patted his lap, his cock having partially softened, and she repeated her position from earlier that morning. This time with a lot more clarity as to what he wanted. It did not take but a moment before she was across his lap, his shaft twitching slightly where her stomach was pressed against it as his hand immediately went between her legs, parting them much more assertively and insistently. His hand was claiming her easily, sliding into her wetness without a moment’s hesitation. And she was wet, maybe not as wet as before, but sucking him off had gotten her warmed up again, even though he had not cum like before.

“I have some more questions, now that that’s out of the way” he said, and she froze up a little, squeezing herself tight inside as a bit of fear went through her. Not that his questions would be bad, just ... what else would he really want to know about her now.


“You said you wanted to be a slut. And I read what you and Mason talked about. I hope this is what you wanted. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. You have not stopped me, or run away, and I want to know if that’s because you are just being stubborn, and not wanting to quit, or if it’s still ok, even after...” he said, pushing his fingers deep inside of her and beginning to slowly finger her opening...

“Yes” she said, pushing back against his fingers, her Niki cunt warming up completely in seconds. She was so wound up, and though part of her was concerned with just how much sex and ‘whatever’ was happening and so fast, she was not backing down. Surprised at what happened? Yes. Worried? Not really.

“Yes?” he prompted, sliding his fingers in deeper, twisting them.

“Yes, it is ok.” She was not really sure what he wanted to hear, but as he continued to finger her, she was getting back to the overly aroused state very quickly. It was almost as if everything they did either kept her on edge, or instantly put her right back there.

Pushing back and up, she could feel him adding another finger, and as they twisted and rotated inside of her, she added “I want to be a good slut. I am a good slut. Please ... I promise I will...”

“Promise?”

She froze a little, not sure what to say. What could she say? She was not supposed to impose her limits.

“Yes. Anything. It’s Ok. I promise. You can do anything you want” She could feel her juices coming out, coating her thighs along with his fingers as he drove them deep inside, over and over.

“Oh, I will, I just wanted to hear you say it. Now Niki, tell me, which did you like better. The dogs fucking you? Or your brother’s cock in your ass while you were bent over and practically crying.”

He was bringing up things from her Niki and Max stories, and imposing them on the here and now Talia. It was so intense, and personal, and scary. It was like he had all of her secrets. She knew he had read a lot. She did not realize just how they could be used to tease her, to train her. Until now.

She felt his fingers come out of her, and one wet one slowly began to play with her bottom. She had played with herself before, curious, there is so much about it on the internet. But her lovers had never really gotten that close to her, and never been that brave and intimate. Sure, she was no virgin, but what had happened in the past, honestly, was already pale in comparison to the intensity of what had happened just a couple hours ago. She had never cum like that.

Talia wasn’t sure how to answer. She loved all her stories; she was not sure how to pick. And then she had a bit of a realization. He wasn’t asking Talia. He was asking the slut. Niki. What did the slut like the most? Once she thought that, the answer came to her mind easily.

“Oh, god, both of course, but if I had to pick, that afternoon in the backyard with all four of them, I think she came a hundred times. And Max just smirked and laughed at me, hosing me down. But he loved it too. I am the best slut there ever was.”

Talia wasn’t sure if that was what he expected, but he pressed his thumb against her asshole and slid his fingertips inside of her as she channeled her imaginary Niki...

“I can feel how much of a slut you are. You are wet and writhing all over my hand. I bet you’d love to be caught in the woods and fucked again. You cock loving slut. Fuck my hand, press back, get them inside of you all the way, show me how eager you are to be fucked again, my little Niki.”

Talia was rocking now, pressing back, and she could feel his erection beneath her, full on and pressing against her as she rocked back and forth against his hand, moaning a little, groaning as his thumb slid inside to the knuckle, stretching her. It was nasty, and hot, and she didn’t care at the moment. He was pushing her again, and she was bucking like a slut on command. Back she pushed until she could feel his hand pressing against her, his thumb and fingers buried inside of her, squeezing her on the inside, driving her nuts.

“I know you need to get some work done, but slide back and finish your dessert” he told her, leaning over on his side as she pulled back far enough to see his thick prick again. She could feel him tilting, sliding his head back towards her bottom as his hand stayed buried, teasing her as she leaned her head down and took that fat head inside her mouth again. She could taste his pre cum, and it was so much better tasting, she began to really suck on it, eager to show him how much like Niki she was. She was hurrying a little, as she had completely forgotten about work, and she knew she should make an appearance, answer some emails, and proof a chapter or two. As his thick cock filled her mouth, it felt odd to think about work and cock at the same exact time, but it worked, and she felt herself creaming against his hand even though she could not buck against them as well in this position. She was pretty sure he did not mind as he began to thrust up into her mouth, quickly building to a rhythm with only one possible completion. Over and over she felt his cock push into her mouth, pressing up, filling her, pushing a little against the back of her throat causing her to suck even harder. She knew it was coming, and she prepared herself to not gag even though the taste had not been the greatest. Sluts didn’t gag, they just sucked. So she did, swearing to not complain as she felt him begin to shoot again, going from a rapid thrusting into her mouth to holding it deep inside, letting her convert to an eager sucking motion, trying to get it all in, and down her throat, before she could think about it too much. It was like she was milking him, sucking the milk from him, or cream she thought. She liked how warm it was, she knew that. It was just so, you know, kinda slimy and bitter. But she just kinda shut her mind down and let him finish, swallowing and trying to clear her mouth without really tasting it.


Shortly after, Talia got up and went to get her work done, pausing to bend over and suck his prick a final time, after some more had oozed out while they had recovered for a minute ... Obediently bending over and sucking him again, cleaning him up after he had just cum, was another nail in her coffin, so to speak. Though she was somewhat still fighting it, her submission to someone else. Somewhat.

She worked for quite a while, having to scramble a bit to answer a re-edit request that she had missed, saying something about lunch running late etc...


Later, after she finished working, they ate again, pizza. And she was half expecting him to do the ‘answer the door naked pizza dare’, but he didn’t. The fact that she was thinking about it was enough to make her question herself, and she was getting a bit worried about where all this was going. Yes, it felt good. And when it was happening she really wanted to be like Niki, but the in between times, like when they ordered pizza, her mind was a bit more worried. But she wasn’t quitting.

“TV time” he said as he got paper plates for the pizza and set them by the cardboard box. “You like your games, I know, slut, but now we get to play one of mine”. She was not really sure what he was talking about, but she let him lead her back to the couch, leaning her over the edge like when she was writing. There was a thick towel over the arm of the couch and he adjusted the pillows and made sure she was comfortable before turning on the television and sitting down. As the soft music of a porno came out of the speakers, she saw him looking at her, as if gauging her reaction, and she just kinda ignored it, watching the screen, not ashamed to show that she was not a porn prude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.