The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Submission

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Submission - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Early the next morning, unable to sleep, Talia got up and wrote about the rest of the previous evening. She interrupted her story when she got a reply from Mason, and they went back and forth about the wisdom of what she was doing, and how she was so brave, but for her to be careful. She continued to think about what might happen, and she resolved to call in and work from home again, unable to imagine spending a whole day at work while wondering what Peter would do to her when she got home, the panties having been on the hook all day.


Rousing from an apparent quick nap, Talia tried to get the sleep from her eyes as she half sat up, a bit startled awake, hearing Peter calling to her, her eyes finally making sense of what she was seeing and realizing he was there, trying to get her to wake up.

“Yes, sorry, musta fallen back asleep” Talia said, glancing over at the laptop still lying next to her and remembering this morning. And the previous evening. And what she had done. With a start she woke all the way up, memory returning with a flood.

He had her panties in his hand, holding them up.

“What’s this T, another one of your dares?”

Talia said “Sorta, um, yeah. It’s like you know my bracelet?” Talia showed that she was still wearing it. After his smile and nod, Talia added “It’s another symbol I guess.”

“Of... ?” he prompted when Talia stalled. She was right at that moment. The one that could not be taken back. If Talia kept speaking, she would be committing herself to Mason’s most diabolical and ‘pushing’ of a dare. She could always make something up, change the meaning, making it more playful. Part of her was scared that she was even considering this

But she didn’t truly want to change it, not deep deep down, and as Talia mentally committed herself to answering, she felt a powerful wave of pleasure as she knew that not only would Peter be pleased, but she was certain Mason would be proud of her for going through with it, with pushing herself, with making herself dare to live out one of her deepest fantasies.

She remembered what Mason had said, about how she should explain the symbol, so she didn’t answer right away. She got out of bed, showing him she was still completely naked, and knelt down next to her bed and tried to make herself say all the words. It was very very scary and hard.

“Mason has dared me to submit to you. Not just for a dare. He says that you earned his complete trust and that you should be rewarded when you get home.

“It means that I won’t say no. Not until this dare is done at least. You don’t have to ‘dare’. You would, um, own me, for the night. The panties are both a signal to you that I am your property or whatever, and a reminder to me that you are totally in charge, whatever happens. Um, no limits at all”

She was glancing at his waist when she said that last part, not sure if he knew that or what but, he was quiet for a bit.

“Look at me” he said after a minute. “Is he forcing you somehow? Are you under duress? Does he have pictures or something that could ruin you at work? I ... I...”

Talia shook her head. “No, I swear ... it’s just...”

“This is really your fantasy then? You wanted him to make you do this or something?”

Talia nodded, blushing as it was clear she was asking for this from her brother, her friend of all these years. Talia knew it was not the most normal of things, but Talia trusted him more than anyone in the world. So she knew it could only have been him that she could dare do this.

Talia knelt there as he thought for another minute.

“I need to think about this. Are you going in to work? Or at home again?”

“Home” Talia said, simply.

“For now, stay right there, don’t move. Unless you have a meeting?”

“No, not until 10”

With that he left, and Talia stayed kneeling there, naked, and more than a little curious about what was going to happen. Talia trusted him, of course, but still, depending on how he took it, how far into it he went, things could be quite scary.

He was back after a little bit and he looked at her with a very serious face.

“I need to know more. I’m not saying no. In fact, for now, just assume I said yes, but I want to know more before I tell you how it’s going to be if you are going to totally submit like you seem to say you are. I know you write things. To Mason and stuff. I want to see them. Everything”

“Um, it’s in a shared doc, his stuff is in there too, its private”

“If you do this, you don’t have privacy. But I see your point. He does. Go, tell him to edit the document and then let you know I am going to read it. Today.”

“Ok...” Talia said, and after a second got up and went to update their shared doc and tell Mason to delete anything he didn’t want Peter to see. Talia knew that she could delete some of her own stuff if she wanted to, the really private stuff, the ones where she admitted her most secret needs, but even though she really didn’t want Peter to read all of her thoughts, there was a big part of her dying to be that exposed. It was a different sort of exhibition. A different sort of submission.

“You have more?” he asked as Talia started to close the laptop, “you must, from before, and others?”

Talia nodded and opened up her laptop. Now she was really nervous. All of her stories were on her private drive. All the ones on Stories on Line. All the ones Talia started and never finished. Years of stuff.

Talia turned the laptop to show him, and she could see his eyes widen as he saw all the documents, the folders with names like Maeson, and Niki and Max, and Camp J. And one just called Stories.

“I see. I had no idea, I mean...” he kind of got himself back together. “Send me a link or whatever then come out into the other room. I called in sick. Do you need your laptop, or can you tell if he says ok from your phone?”

When Talia heard him say he called in sick, Talia knew that things were not going to wait until evening, though it seemed he still wanted to learn somethings and decide whatever it was he wanted to decide. “Phone is ok for that” Talia told him, closing her laptop after sending him a private share link, her fingers trembling as Talia hit send. Talk about not having any secrets from someone!

She got out into the other room and saw him sitting on the couch, in the middle, holding his tablet and, Talia assumed, following her share and looking around.

“Lay down, across my lap, I will have questions. Don’t worry, I will let you up before your meeting.”

She went and crawled onto the couch, looking at him nervously, as she put herself over his lap, her bottom cresting above his thighs. Talia looked back at the door and could see her panties back there hanging, and Talia knew he had put them back to remind her, just like she had said they were for.

He started to read, and his hand was running up and down the back of her bare thigh. Talia had her phone handy, as she thought Mason might check often, aware that this might be a momentous day. And it was not too long before she saw that he had updated, so she went to read his reply. She dashed off a short reply from her phone, updating Mason, and then told Peter. “I’m not sure which he’s going to read first but he’s there, updating.” Talia knew her fantasies were about the be out there.

“You can keep talking to him while I read if he’s there.”

She was a little surprised, but Talia tapped out a reply and waited, feeling his hand on her backside of her thighs, roaming and stroking, like a pet.

“So, a lot of stories. Which do you want me to read first? Which do you think would tell me the most about you, hmmm?”

Talia thought for a bit, wondering which would be the least embarrassing, but still be honest. The longer Talia thought, the less she found herself worrying. He was going to read them all, Talia knew. Maeson’s, Robin’s, Niki’s Talia’s and Max’s and some of them were very explicit and out there.

“The Games ones are good, and the Dare is sorta close to what happened with ChuckBC. And Talia’s submission is where Mason tells her stuff and she reports and writes back. “Talia told him after a bit, not sure where he was going to go first, but she noticed Mason was typing and tried to talk to him while still listening to Peter.

“Wow, Talia, I had no idea” Talia heard him say, his hand coming to cup her bottom now as Talia lay there. It was quite submissive, and even though Talia had her phone and was talking a little with Mason, she was at Peter’s beck and call, and Talia knew that. Even if he had not said yes to the whole thing.

“I’m scanning, getting the big plot points. But you talked a lot about Niki in the Dare, and Niki is all over the Games. What about Niki and Max?”

“I like the name, I guess. I did use Becca and Robin sometimes” Talia said, though it was not the whole truth. “Um, they were all Niki at first, but when I started putting them on Stories on Line, I didn’t want people to get confused, so ... they are all Niki, but they have different names. Kimber, Kirstin, Becca, Robin, Niki.”

He hummed or something, his hand now constantly on one butt cheek and then the other, patting, petting, almost like he was seeing if she would balk.

Talia was still checking the Mason document, and he just sorta dared her to find out how aroused Peter was so Talia began to psyche up, pressing her butt back into his hand a little, starting to move slightly, to hide her other purpose.

She pressed down once, and again, almost like she was doing something very naughty; she could feel him quite well. He was definitely enjoying the stories. He squeezed her bottom and told her to settle down, so Talia stopped. He didn’t stop though. He adjusted under her a little and pushed her outside leg out a bit, transferring his touch to the back of her thighs, sliding in between them, teasing her while he read.

Talia held still, laying there, typing some on her phone, but mostly concentrating on every inch his fingers covered. When he stopped moving his hand, just left it pressed between her thighs, pressing the side of his hand against her aroused sex, Talia thought she was going to die from the anticipation.

“Talia’s submission, right?” he asked after a bit, pressing his hand more firmly against her, and she couldn’t help but move a little, feeling the pressure of his hand. This was so intense, and he hadn’t really started, just was almost teasing her, like showing he would, and could.

“Yes” Talia said, and knew that he was going to read everything in the file. Probably everything she was even writing right then as well, assuming he kept up with it all. She didn’t understand exactly what he was thinking, she was just assuming.

He kept reading, and she just lay there, submissive, letting her legs part while she laid across his lap. The longer Talia laid there, the more under his spell she felt, even though it had not officially begun. Talia thought it might have begun, at least in her mind if not in his, by the way he was having her wait, to do what he wanted. It may have not been overt, he may not have called her slut or anything, but it had begun.

She felt his fingers move against her, and as she pushed back against him, unable to stop herself, she felt him slowly part her lips and run a finger up and down her, getting very slick. He moved very slow, as if exploring, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

“You better go take your meeting” he said, reminding her of that other life so far away. He pulled his hand free and spanked her bottom lightly, waiting as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and away from him.

“I have a lot more to read, even though I am just skimming. Go, take your meeting in your room. But stay as you are. And when you are done, come lay back down, like you were. I may have some questions. But after that I think I will be able to answer you.


Similar to yesterday, but much more intense due to her anticipation of what was to come, or what might come, Talia sat cross legged on her bed and had her conference call, glad they were not one of those companies that was in love with video conferencing. Talia had been naked since she got home last night, and as she glanced down at herself during her meeting, seeing the somewhat faded writing on her legs, Talia shivered, thinking what they would think if they could see her. Or what Gwen would have said if she had known last night at the movie. And coffee afterwards.

It seemed to drag on forever, and it was one of the longer monthly status calls where every department seemed determined to have their say. But eventually it wound down, and Talia took her headset off, and plugged her phone back into her portable charger. Before she went into the other room, she checked the shared file and saw that Peter had said something and Mason sounded a bit freaked. Talia tried to make it better, writing a few quick sentences, but she really didn’t want to get in trouble for texting (for lack of a better word) when she was supposed to go back out there.

Peter just looked at her as she once again crawled up onto the couch, acting as submissive as ever as she lay down over what she could feel was a very aroused lap. Once again, he patted her backside, pressing her leg outward a bit before sliding his hand back up between her legs, just pressing against her (apparently) constantly wet sex.

“Hope you had fun pretending all was normal while you sat there naked with no one the wiser. I skimmed a number of your stories, as well as looked at your old Chuck files, and I had no idea what had been going on in your mind for so long. It’s been quite the revelation. You are not who I thought you were all these years, though ever since the earlier dare games, and even more so the last few days, I realized there’s a lot more underneath your calm surface.”

He ran his hand along her wetness again.

“Like this, for instance. Last chance T. If I do this, I am not going to always do what you want, like when you agreed to dares. You are going to be doing what I want. Whenever I want. However I want. Until the end of your panties on the hook day. Just tell me to stop and we can go back to the other, more normal games. I do love daring you, seeing what you would do.”

She was too far gone by now to stop, though she did wonder if she was being all that smart. Who knows what he’d want, especially since he had read everything? So she didn’t stop. She didn’t move. She didn’t close her legs and pull away. She pushed back against his hand a little in a silent acceptance.

“We are going to have to work on your verbal skills, but I understand. Since you agree. I read what you guys wrote about what you should do when I came home. I will go out to the mailbox, when I come back, I expect you to greet me like you and Mason discussed. We will go from there. I will have my own rules for you as well.”

With that, he pulled his hand out from between her legs, letting his fingers slide along her wetness one more time, and patted her ass. She got up and stood, calming herself as he went out the door, getting the mail, or at least pretending to.

Talia tried to remember exactly what she had Mason had discussed. She knew it was something about kneeling naked, by the door, and being open, so she went next to the door and knelt down, putting her knees pretty far apart and put her hands on her knees, and waited. When Talia heard the door rattle, she put her head down, like Talia thought a submissive would, and waited.

She could hear him come in, and he did not say a word for a long time. He came and stood right in front of her, his crotch right in front of her face, though she was looking down and not forward.

“Ok. You’ll do” he said, moving into the kitchen, calling back to her after a minute. “Hurry up, unless I tell you to stay, follow me.” she jumped up and went in and watched as he made a sandwich.

“I can’t call you Talia when we are doing this. Talia is my sister, my long time best friend. This. You. This is something else. Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but it’s not Talia. So you will be Niki. or Slut. You seemed to love Niki the most in your stories, so when you are like this, you are Niki.

“So, Niki, tell me how bad you want to be a good slut”

Talia stood there, a little shocked, and yet somehow secretly pleased. He gave her a special slut name that Talia had not expected. It kinda helped.

“I.” Talia started, then swallowed and spoke again “I want to be a good slut. Sir” Talia added, thinking about what Mason had said about how she should act. It felt kinda weird, but ok, to say ‘Sir’.

“I know you can’t verbalize. We are going to work on that slut. I like to hear your words.”

“Yes. Sir” Talia said, she knew she was trying hard to be what he wanted without really knowing.

“Is something wrong?” he asked, looking at her after a moment, stopping his food prep.

“No, nothing, I told you I, she, wants to be a good slut! Just. Well, I looked at the file and I think Mason’s upset. I, I don’t want him to get the wrong idea, but I didn’t have time to explain all that has happened, I had to get back in here.”

Peter just nodded, looking at her, and then back to his sandwich making.

“Maybe I invaded your privacy too much. I notice you seem to love to give him the blow by blows later, even making yourself all aroused like the horny little slut you really are, right?”

Talia nodded, not sure where he was going, but it was clear that she did love writing about all of this to Mason.

“Well, I was going to have you shower, but first, I think we will teach you your new way of writing when you are under control. Grab your laptop and bring it to the living room. Hurry. And a couple of pillows.”

Still not clear what he was up to, but glad that she would be able to try and explain things to Mason, Talia hurried off, her bare body feeling the breeze a little as she moved quickly to her room and back.

“You’ve got an hour. That’s it. So tell him as best you can what has happened this morning, and then you are going to take a shower and get those words off of your skin.”

He was making a pile of pillows next to the arm of the couch and put her laptop in front of that. Motioning her over, he had her bend over the arm, her body on the pillows and her elbows on the couch.

“Can you type like that?”

Talia nodded, it was a little awkward. But as she tried a couple sentences, and worked at it, it got a little easier.

So, Talia started to write to Mason, and all the time she was writing, Peter was constantly coming by, running a hand down her back, across her bottom, but not teasing her like before, just reminding her he was there.


“Finished?” he asked when she finally stopped typing.

Talia had reread the last bits a couple times, wondering how Mason was going to react, and hoped for the best. Talia nodded, pushing back the laptop and waited while Peter got up and took it away.

“Hands” he said, and she realized he wanted her hands, so she reached behind her back and felt him grasp both wrists, pulling back and helping her to her feet in a rather awkward way.

He headed towards the bathroom, and remembering his earlier words, she followed after him. He stopped, motioning her inside. “Get clean, remove the words. Don’t worry Niki, I will probably mark you up again sometime.” He said Niki, reminding her again, and Talia started to try and think of herself as different than yesterday’s Talia. She was his. For now at least. So Talia nodded and turned on the shower, feeling a bit odd at just standing and waiting. Normally she would be undressing and stuff right now while the water warmed up, but this time, she was already naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.