The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: A Different Kind of Game

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Different Kind of Game - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The next morning, sitting cross legged on the couch and writing, Talia relived the most intense evening in detail. She and Mason exchanged a few notes, expressing some concern about how fast this was going, but when he seemed to back off, she demanded he keep pushing. She wanted this, or something like this, and while she could do some of it on her own, his suggestions, his dares, seemed to help her get over her reticence, helped her rationalize it a bit more in her mind. The fact that he was totally accepting of everything that had happened, that he did not put her down or made her feel bad, did help as well. His latest dare had to do with a modified truth or dare, and he was pushing her to talk more, say things out loud. Say sexual things out loud. She had pushed back some, unsure, but doubly excited. So much so that when he backed off and said they could wait, she insisted she did not want to wait.

In truth, she was worried about losing this feeling. This danger risking dare taking feeling. She knew how things often went, and while she was sure the feeling would come back, she wanted to make the most of it before any hormones or depression once again got in the way.

The rules were fairly simple. She would get to (be forced to) ask three truths in exchange for doing three dares. Not that bad considering she loved dares. The push, the change, the thing that made it hard was he wanted her to boldly ask Peter about his masturbation. And if he thought about her. It was going to really change the things that were out in the open if she could force herself to do it.

Sitting at home, staying naked all day while she worked remotely was a sort of playful game and pleasure in and of itself. She was often able to work at least one day a week at home, but she had not been in the midst of a series of dares like this before when she did so, and she found the freedom to be a bit naughty in the middle of the day rather exciting. Talia knew Peter would be home in the afternoon, and she planned to get dressed before then, not that she had to or anything, not that there were any secrets or anything, but just so they could start the truth/dare thing a little more normal Every time she went to pee, she could see the words still written all over her, and she even worked hard one time to bend over far enough to see just how close he had written “As” and “Fuck” on her bottom. It created an energy in her that was not going away, though it did lessen when she concentrated on her work, or sat on a conference call. But sitting on a call while looking at the word ‘aroused’ written on your bare thigh was quite an odd thing.

Talia kept thinking about the three questions she was going to ask, and trying to decide what the other two would be, and in what order. Talia kinda wanted to see if he would change the dares if she asked Mason’s toughest question first, but she was not sure if she could just start out that way. Talia had mostly decided on making it the second question, as long as the first dare went well, knowing that she could always change it at the last minute, if it seemed too weird, or too much.

She did write some more to Mason, later in the day, giving him hints about where she might want to be pushed. She was being a bit reckless, dangerous even, and as her arousal made her judgement suspect, she told him if he needed more of a hint of what she secretly craved that he should reread the first part of Descent. It was pure fantasy. But some of what Niki got into was quite exciting.


Peter got home shortly after lunch and Talia had gotten dressed a bit earlier, so he didn’t really notice anything out of the ordinary. She waited as he tossed his keys on the table and disappeared down the hall, listening as his door closed, then opened, and the additional sounds of the bathroom door. She was just sitting on the couch, kinda waiting, wanting to not bug him or interrupt, but just waiting.

He came back out and saw her sitting in the same place and paused before going into the kitchen.

Talia swallowed nervously, words failing her for a second before she was able to ask “Um, if you are not busy, I’ve got another one”

“Another...” he said, prompting

“Dare, you know what I mean!!”

“I know, I just wanted you to say it. Do you have another paper for me? I don’t mind...”

“No, um, it’s just. Well, it’s like Truth or Dare, but I only ask Truths of you in exchange for you giving me only Dares. Um, and it needs to be at least 3 rounds. Mason’s rule.

“Oh? Why truths? I mean...”

“He wants me to speak more ... I think”

“Oh, sure, I get it ... it’s ok, I can think of three dares I think. At least!” he said, smiling and teasing a little.

“Did you want to do this now? Or later.” Peter asked, his eyes noting the way she was sitting there almost as if she was on edge or worried about something.

Talia tried to judge his reactions, but she just barreled ahead. “Now, if we could, um, I am meeting Gwen later for a movie, remember?”

It may have sounded eager, but Talia had been thinking about this all day, and she wanted to just get going. On one hand, she was dying to do his dares. Of course. But on the other hand, she really wanted to get those questions done and said, the longer she thought about it the more scared and tongue tied she felt.

“Cool, so ... who goes first?”

“I was going to, but, sometimes it helps if I get, you know, a bit more in the mood first. Maybe you can have a free dare to start? Something easy maybe?” She was already on edge, but she was procrastinating a little, warming up to the idea, figuring if he started it would make it easier to ask her truths. Easier for her to speak about such things out loud if she was aroused.

“Sure, who could say no to that. Of course, with you wearing your bracelet, you are basically saying you would accept dares anyway, right? But, I get it, it’s a specific game, and you have to ask some questions which I assume are going to make you uncomfortable!”

He paused for a moment, considering. “Well, you still owe me a number of climaxes you said, and we never did address that. I guess I could have you do one right now, but that would spoil all the fun. I just wanted to see your face when I said that, it was priceless. “ He paused looking at her, her surprised and shocked look fading quickly when she realized he had been teasing.

“But I bet, If I said I dare you to stand there and masturbate. You would, wouldn’t you.”

Talia swallowed, or tried to, her mouth felt kinda dry. And nodded.

He just smiled, becoming more and more confident every day.

“Don’t worry, you will get your four orgasms, but first, since you seemed to really enjoy yourself last night, I want you to think about where you liked me looking, the most, and then show me. You don’t have to say a word, just show me which out of all the ways in which you showed off you enjoyed the most. And you better be honest, as you will tell Mason, and I want him to tell me if it’s the truth. Not that I don’t trust you, but I really want you to be honest and open. If I’m going to tell truths, you are going to tell another kind of truth with your dare. Ok? You understand?”

Talia nodded, her head swimming a little as she thought about what had really been the most intense, and then began to think about doing it again, right now, right out of the gate so to speak. Talia had thought he’d start easy, and maybe compared to masturbating it was, but oh god her heart was pounding, and her face was so red from thinking about it. And he kept going on about 4 orgasms as if that die roll had really meant that. Part of her was thinking about it rather eagerly. Like a Niki. But most of her was a bit stunned by how fast it already was, and they had just started.

He was watching her face, and she sure he saw her eyes dart around, thinking her thoughts and blushing. Talia finally began to move, reaching for her loose casual shorts and began to slide them, and her panties, down in one smooth motion, not stopping not pausing, just getting them down and off over her bare feet. Before she could overthink the whole thing and stop herself. Talia kicked them to the side a little and inhaled deeply before turning around. Part of her was almost screaming at herself, ‘I can’t believe you are doing this again, already!’ but that part of her was the part Talia liked to shut up. She was being brave, and pushing on through the awkwardness, pretty sure what it was going to feel like, and knowing she wanted that feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.