The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Making His Mark

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Making His Mark - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It had taken her three writing sessions to fill in Mason on all that had happened, as so she was considerably behind in really making sense of all he had suggested she think about to try, or to dare. As before, there were frankly too many dares to complete, but she loved reading about them, and thinking about them. Another one that was sticking in her mind had to do with getting written on, and making a dice game out of it. She had never really thought about that as anything all that exciting, but the way Mason had laid it out had started to make her consider it. He had also suggested various dares that would have her naked and waiting for Peter to get home and likely give her another task of his own. There was also considerable discussion about why she was doing this, and what it felt like. What she really wanted to happen. How well the bracelet was working. Mason mentioned a second symbol, something even more promising than the bracelet, but she still was not sure what it truly meant, so she continued to ask questions in their slow back and forth manner.


Work was a total waste. Talia answered some emails, and tried to proof the latest copy that was at the top of her pile, but more and more she found herself reliving parts of the last evening, and even other things from long before, and wondering just where things were going to go. She felt so alive, so energized, and she knew she was on a bit of a high from all of this, but she didn’t care. Talia kinda wanted to run with the feeling as long as she could.

She peeked more than a couple times at her private email, hoping to have some of her questions about his latest dare ideas answered, and when she finally saw Mason’s response, she read it over quickly, curious, on edge, but very interested. Talia had to come back to it a bit later, as she was still working, but she made a couple comments and had a question or two more she wasn’t sure he’d answer before she had to go home, so she started planning things based on what she knew at the moment.

She made a couple lists on her phone in a few stolen moments, mostly jotting notes to herself as she thought of things. She used some of his suggestions, but she changed it too. Pushed herself.

Bottom (Buttocks)
Breastbone
Breast
Inner Thigh
Stomach below Bellybutton
Nipple

She wasn’t sure about Nipple, you can’t write much, and it was the part of her that wanted to push things versus just doing like Mason had dared/told. She always seemed to be fighting her need to escalate things, at least while she fantasized about it. When it came time to actually doing the dares, she knew she probably should tone it down.

Beautiful
Sexy
Naughty
Naked
Daring
Playful

By the time she headed for home Talia still had not seen any more updates, so she decided to just do the dare the best way she could, and to pick the words that she wanted to, rather than following his request verbatim. If that was wrong, and she needed to be punished, well, that could be interesting too.

She got home and once again heard Peter in the kitchen. Talia headed towards her room first, to get her bracelet, and to find the Yahtzee game she remembered being on one of the shelves in her closet. As she was backing out of the closet, Talia saw her brother in the doorway, and she could tell he was curious, wondering what she was up to.

“Another dare?” he asked, falling silent as Talia nodded, putting the game on the bed and grabbing one of the dice.

Talia handed it to him and told him to just roll.

He gave her a quizzical look but eventually shrugged his shoulders and went to her desk and rolled a ‘4’.

“Four” he said, turning and holding it up. “What’s it mean? I mean, I know what a four is, what’s it mean for your dare?”

This is where Talia had to take a big breath. She was really not good at saying things like this out loud.

“It has to do with, um, orgasms...” Talia said, voice pretty soft. She felt a rush of something real flow through her when she said such a personal thing.

She could see his mind working and he looked like he wanted to ask more. “Um, it’s for after dinner, I’m just supposed to think about it between now and then” Talia told him, trying to figure out what Mason had in mind. There was something in there but she was still confused, and she had not gotten another response. In any event, Talia knew a four meant inner thigh so she was already imagining have to take off her clothes and letting Peter write a word on her bare inner thigh.

There was an odd energy floating around the apartment, as if both of them were anticipating something. Talia obviously had all the details, but she assumes Peter was the same, curious, but without knowing anything.

When she washed up after eating, Talia took another peek at her private email, and saw Mason had indeed replied. Scanning and getting a better understanding, she immediately realized that creating a simple doc with just what the dare was would be perfect. Why she didn’t think of it, earlier she didn’t know.

Writing quickly, she made a short note:

Talia’s dare for Wednesday

Have Peter roll a number, and don’t tell him why, unless he asks. Tell him it has to do with climaxes. This part of the dare was to get you to say the words out loud. Orgasm or climax.

Later, after dinner, before bed, tell him the dare. Hand him this paper if you don’t want to say it out loud.

Locations

Bottom (Buttocks)
Breastbone
Breast
Inner Thigh
Stomach below Bellybutton
Nipple

Words

Beautiful
Sexy
Naughty
Naked
Daring
Playful

The dare is to have Peter roll the dice, the second roll picks the word. The first one was the location. I wanted you thinking about the first location all evening. Ask him to write the word he rolled at the proper location.


So, Talia sorta let the suspense build, perhaps more on her end than Peter, as she knew exactly what was coming. Around 6:30 she went and got the dare printed in her room, grabbed a thin line marker, the die, and came back and told him, “It’s time’

Peter took the paper and read, glancing up at her and the bracelet as if confirming before putting the paper down.

“So I guess he wanted me in the dark a bit, but you on edge. Did it work? Are you on edge?” he asked indicating that Talia should stay standing there. She wasn’t like under any orders or anything, but Talia still just stood there, waiting.

“Um, yeah, I guess. I mean. Yes, I’ve been thinking about it all night” she finally said, finding her voice at least for a brief moment.

“I see, well, you know I don’t mind helping out my sister whenever she asks, so, hand me the die, let’s see what word I am supposed to write.

He took the die and used the small table to roll on, coming up with a 3, the one Talia knew was Mason’s favorite, and one of her own.

He looked at the list for a second and nodded, “I can’t write at the proper location with your pants on you know.”

Talia didn’t say anything, she didn’t even really blush, she just moved to undo her pants and lowered them rather quickly, showing that she was probably more eager than she had let on.

He patted the seat of the couch cushion next to him and said something about putting her foot up there so he could see. Talia lifted her foot almost automatically, strangely thrilled to have him write on her. Ever since Mason had shared that a similar dare weeks ago, Talia had imagined Peter writing lots and lots of words all over, each time getting more and more daring. This sorta of upended it all, even if it was just one word.

He took the pen and wrote the first part of the ‘N’, checking to see how it was going to write on her skin. The way she was standing, his face was pretty close to her panties, and as he leaned in, holding her leg still, she could feel herself quiver as she stood there, watching him write the word Naughty on her very white skin. Talia never really had gotten tan. And if she did tan, she had not tried to lay out in years.

When he finished, she put her foot down, breathing heavy. It had been intimate and yet not at the same time. Then Talia saw him rolling the dice again.

“Um...” Talia said, uncertain like

“Didn’t say how many times to roll, did he? I think we are done when I am done rolling, wouldn’t you agree?”

She felt a thrill, of course. She was primed to be at someone else’s beck and call, and if he wanted to do more, she was not going to stop him.

As Talia nodded slowly, idly twisting the bracelet on her arm, she watched him roll the die, once, then twice. 5 and then 1. No repeated numbers yet.

He just sat there, waiting as she reached down and lifted her soft ‘wear around the house’ t-shirt up over her stomach, pausing to look at him, and taking it all the way off when he didn’t say anything. It was thrilling as usual, and she could feel her nipples getting hard now that he could see more of her.

Again, he wrote slowly, pulling on her hip a little to get her to scoot forward, writing the word Beautiful just above the line of her panty.

“Yes. Yes, you are. Talia hope you know that” he said, and Talia almost cried he was being so sweet.

She could see him picking up the die again, and that was when she figured that he was not going to stop until he had done them all.

This time he shook his head, mumbling about repeats, but eventually had a 1 and a number 2 rolled.

“Bottom, Sexy” he said, as if to remind me, which was good as she did not know exactly what number was what, she just knew what locations and words and not yet been called.

She reached for the waistband of her panties, but he stopped her with a raised hand.

“No, just turn around”

Talia stopped, pulling the waistband back up into place and turned around, not sure what he was doing. Maybe he was just going to tug it out of the way a little? she was not sure.

She felt his hands on her waist, the first time he had touched her when not writing, and he slid her panties down over her bottom, leaving it stretched across her thighs but baring her whole bottom. Again, he pulled her back towards him a little, and she felt his warm hand holding her bare bottom as if it was fragile china or porcelain. She could feel the faint pull of the pen across her skin, and as he held the skin taut, she could feel her body reacting to the situation, and his touch. It was very erotic. She could not help but think how Mason made the most interesting dares. She would never had thought this up on her own, or even if she did, she would never had thought it would feel like it did. When Peter was done, she felt his hands on her panties again, and Talia thought he was going to pull them back up into place, but instead he pushed them down and off, holding them until she carefully stepped out of them. Her arousal shot skyward instantly, and as she stood there bare bottomed, he had her turn around again, and she could see he was once again rolling the die in his hand.

“Before the next one, and you knew there was going to be another one, right? Tell me, how do you feel?”

Tongue tied as usual, Talia hated describing things like this, she finally mumbled ‘Ok...”

“Oh, sorry, that’s right. Words are a challenge for you when you are like this. Um, put it this way. Do you like this dare?”

Talia nodded.

“Is it making you aroused?”

Talia nodded again, slowly, but without hesitation.

“I thought so. Now ... It’s still a little early. Grab your laptop and write up what you’ve done so far for Mason and then we can continue. But stay the way you are ... just in your bra. And aroused, like you said!”

So she did, pausing their game, smiling a little as she sat there bottomless, typing away in what she called her naughty story mode. Peter had inadvertently put her in her naughty writing outfit she had started daring herself to do. As she finished writing, quick and dirty but enough to explain what was going on, she ended by telling Mason she assumed Peter was going to roll the other three, and that she would update him as soon as she could.


After she finished with her update, letting Mason know how it had gone so far, how Peter was making her update him mid-dare -- and having her do so bottomless, Talia shut her laptop down and told Peter she was finished.

“Someone was typing faster than I had seen before, in a hurry?” Peter joked, teasing as he picked up the die and started rolling it in his hand again. Like someone at a craps table. Only with one die instead of two. “Come back over here when you are ready” he said as he started rolling the die on the end table again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.