The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Show and Tell

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Show and Tell - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Over the next couple of days, Talia got around to eventually filling Mason in on all that had transpired, though she found it hard to make the time to write. Still, they exchanged a number of ideas, lots of them in fact. Dares that she could consider now and in the future. The constant discussions of her need to be dared, and the types of things she liked, kept her mind in a playful and game playing mood, which made her more than a little happy. She hated those times when things got all muddy and slightly depressed.

As she headed to work, Talia’s mind was consumed with the latest dare Mason had suggested, the latest one she seriously was considering. It wasn’t that his other dares were no good, but it’s like when you taste wine - you know the right one when you taste it. Well, she knew the right dare when she read it. It involved giving Peter a note. Basically giving him some power over her, transferring it from Mason in a rather ingenious way. The note would start “I’ve been a bad girl. I’ve had impure thoughts today. I should be punished.”

Popping onto her phone over lunch, she reread the dare that was now consuming her mind with its possibilities. She did not reply to Mason yet, still not sure what she was going to do, but Talia knew she was going to do something like what he said.

All day Talia kept thinking about it, and there was not going to be any reason to make up anything about having impure thoughts when she got back home. To say she was distracted by her inner thoughts would be the least of the truth. Talia began to imagine all sorts of things that might happen, most of them centered on Peter watching her, and then telling Mason about it. Unless it was impossible, Talia had resolved to never be wearing panties when she wrote again, wanting to add that delicious bit of naughtiness to her writing. Whether it was just an email, or one of her stories. The fact that Peter might catch her, bottomless at her desk, only made it that much better. Things were changing. More than with ChuckBC, and Talia was almost addicted to the anticipation and delivery of each dare. She wanted more, so much more, but she also did not want it to go bad again, so she was trying to be patient.

She was more than a little excited to get home and play out this latest game, to do this dare. The anticipation was exquisite, and her thoughts were running all over the place. Shortly before going home, she wrote out a note like he had dared, changing it a little.

“I’ve been a bad girl. I’ve had impure thoughts today. I should be punished. Please help me by daring me to show you the areas of my body that those impure thoughts affected. If, after that you understand and forgive me for having those thoughts, I will go and masturbate privately in my room, trying to rid myself of these impure thoughts. If you refuse to forgive me for getting aroused today, instead of masturbating for my own pleasure, I will spend the evening dressed in whatever outfit you choose for me, and doing whatever you dare me to do, to teach me that my impure thoughts should not control me. I will accept whatever your judgement might be.”

Talia signed it with a big T and put it in her purse, thinking about the note the whole way home. she was so on edge. Talia knew Peter was going to go along, how could he not, but she really was not sure what he’d think about all of it, what he’d want her to do.

When she got home, Talia heard him in the kitchen. Suddenly nervous, even though she had thought about this all day, Talia took a minute, fingering the bracelet she had pulled out of her bag and put on just before coming into the house. Steeling her nerves, and trying to slow down her rather eager and naughty thoughts, she grabbed the note and went into the kitchen, silently handing it over when he looked up and said hello.

She watched him read it, look up at her, and then back down to read it again. Talia thought he looked pleased as he pushed the handle of the pot away from the outside edge of the stove, and turned off the burner.

“Another dare?” was all he said at first, and she just nodded. He looked at her bracelet and then back at the note again.

“You are sure? I mean, yeah, I guess you are” he half muttered to himself.

Looking at her up and down again, he finally did the dare words.

“Well, since you’ve been so bad, and you seem eager to tell me all about it, I dare you to show me just how affected you are, and exactly where.”

Even though she was sure he was going to go along, it was still electric to hear the actual words, to feel that dare challenging her to show him. She flushed, always one to blush easily, and quickly reached for the buttons on her blouse, pausing and looking around.

“Um, in here?” Talia asked, just to be sure. The kitchen was not the most comfortable of places to be naked, but she was not protesting, just making sure.

His nod and “of course, hurry up. It’s clear you want to do this” set her fingers to work again, and his continued casual assertion that this was all her idea, all her wants made her a little quieter and more submissive. She was being bad ... Good girls did not do what she was doing. But she didn’t care. And she wanted to be ‘bad’.

She finished taking off her blouse, looking around to find a place to set it down when he held out his hand. Handing her shirt to him, she felt another rush of something go through her. Him holding out his hand for her shirt was like reinforcing the fact that she was doing this on his command. Both by the original dare, and his acceptance and participation.

She reached for the snap of her dress jeans, undoing the top closure, stopping when she saw him shake his head. He nodded at her chest, obviously wanting her to remove her bra first, and Talia hesitated a little. She liked being told what to do, yet it also felt ‘fast’. After a brief pause, she nodded and reached behind her, struggling to unhook her strap. She’d done it thousands of times, and never had an issue, at least not since she was very young. But at that moment it was like her fingers were all thumbs, and it took a bit before she finally got the hooks undone. Her vexation passed as soon as the strap loosened and as she pulled it forward and off. She could feel the cool air hit her hard nipples, making them even harder. She was not that big on top, but Talia knew he was enjoying her exposure, and so was she. She could feel that familiar charge running through her, and she wanted to feel him watching her, looking. Feeling the excitement, the danger, she felt it ramping up inside of her. She was feeling like being quite bad. Quite a bad girl.

Once again, Talia handed over her garment, watching as he fingered the lace along the edge of the bra c-cup before holding both her brassiere and her shirt in his lap.

He sat there, ostentatiously looking at her breasts, her nipples, and commented “I can see you are still thinking impure thoughts, I think you called them, hmm?”

Talia only nodded, playing the game, feeling a little awkward but still quite eager.

“Well, I bet that’s not all, right? You are going to show me everywhere those thoughts affect, right?”

Again, she just nodded, another flush rushing through her as she got more and more into an odd, familiar, obedient mind set.

She reached again for her jeans and this time he just watched as Talia loosened the top, opening the snap and sliding down the zipper. The jeans were not tight, but they were not loose either so they stayed firmly about her waist until she reached to begin sliding it off her hips.

Talia could feel one side of her panties pull down as she lowered her jeans, though she stopped long enough to pull them back up. Why, she wasn’t really sure, it was not like they were going to stay around her bottom very long. It was just how it was done, she thought. As she pushed her jeans down over her butt, she paused, holding onto the side of the table as she kicked off her low heeled comfy work shoes. The whole scene had this sexy and exciting feel to it, combined with doing something naughty, and she was quite on edge as she pushed her jeans down further, bending over to get them low enough to step out of.

Standing back up, Talia handed him her jeans, standing there and letting him look at her for a second. She was quite warm, down there, and Talia knew it was going to be obvious shortly. That only made it better. She reached for the waistband of her panties, a thrill running up and down her spine as the best part was coming, and once again stopped when he said “Socks.”

Talia was still wearing the small white socks she wore inside her shoes, and as she reached down to take them off, Talia began to feel even more naked, if that was possible. As her bare feet got back on the floor and Talia handed over her small socks, it felt oddly like she was twice as naked as she had been a second ago.

The cool tile sent more tiny shivers up the back of her legs, not that her skin, or body, needed any more help feeling exposed and open.

Just like Sunday night, when she was ‘trying on’ the various combinations of underwear and her work dress, she was about to be naked again, and the game playing playful part of her was quite happy and excited about it. Talia loved feeling this way. She loved the energy. She loved feeling like this was a fun game. That nothing was weird. That she was not being wrong. It was all good. And very exciting.

As Talia started to lower her comfortable cotton panties, he commented, not stopping her, just talking. “So, I assume your impure thoughts affected you there as well, hmm?”

Drawing attention to the fact that she was aroused, or damp, was enough to make her even more turned on and she could feel herself heating up through and through. Nipples aching, she wanted to get naked so she could relax a little, stop standing here, and as she pulled her panties down and off, she could feel him watching her breasts as they hung down while she took off her underwear.

Once again, standing up, she felt flushed as she held out her (by now) quite damp panties and watched as he felt them between his fingers, smiling back at her.

“Your friend has the best dares” he said, wadding up her underwear and holding it in his hand as he spoke.

“Now, your note said ‘Dare me to show you the areas of my body that those impure thoughts affected.’ I can see your nipples are nice and hard, but even though I could feel how damp your panties are, I can’t really see that part of your body that well”.

Peter was upping the ante, so to speak, likely confident now that Talia was standing there like she was, and with her panties like he had in his hand. And Talia thought he was learning more and more how she liked to be pushed and teased along.

Talia just stood, looking at him, her heart pounding, wanting to do what he asked but not wanting to seem too eager, too much of a ‘bad’ girl. Talia knew she was going to do it; she just didn’t want him to think she was too out of control or anything.

“Remember, I dared you, even though you practically begged me to do it. It is a dare...” he added, and oddly enough, being reminded it was a dare took a little of her own fault away from the action. Talia wasn’t doing this because she was bad or naughty, it was just a dare.

Talia slowly nodded and parted her legs a bit, then a bit more, until she was almost straddling an invisible bench.

“Hmm, I still can’t see that well. We could go into the other room maybe, but, well, ever since that one breakfast I have always wanted to see you bent over this table. Only this time I think you want me to see that too. But remember to keep some space between your legs ... putting them back together would defeat the purpose, right?

Talk about bringing up the elephant in the room! Now that Talia thought about it, after the fact, she actually commended him for being brave enough to tackle the previous awkwardness head on. If it worked, they would be way past any prior recriminations, and if it failed, at a minimum they’d have another discussion about limits and things.

Still lost in thought, Talia realized too that he was really testing her, seeing if she was wholly onboard with the game. Even though she thought he had a lot of nerve to bring up that previous bad experience, she was not going to stop. Honestly, sometimes doing something she would not ‘choose’ herself is part of why she loved these games. Dares. It’s not always exactly what she wanted, but it was usually all related.

Talia looked at him for a moment or two before moving over to the free part of the table and started to bend over. Talia stopped, waiting, when he had her pause while he put her jeans and shirt on the table, like padding. Smiling at him, she was honestly kind of touched he was being thoughtful as the cool table top was not going to be all that comfortable. As Talia settled down onto the table, her bare breasts pressing into her shirt and pants rather than the tabletop. Talia sighed a little due to the comfort of it all. It was nicer than a cold hard surface, that was for sure.

As soon as she was situated over the table though, the dare reasserted itself in her mind, and she remembered what she was truly doing. Talia moved her legs apart so that she was not ‘hiding’, though to be honest, she was not so sure Peter could see all that well. Maybe that wasn’t the point, as he never complained.

“You are into this, aren’t you?” he asked, teasing or not, she was not sure. She could hear him moving around behind her, though Talia kept her eyes closed and just imagined what was going on, rather than try to look behind her.

She could feel the cool air against her exposed body parts now, the way she was bent over did open things up a little, and the cool air reminded her that she was rather exposed. The top part of her thigh on one side had gotten damp too, and between that, and the other damp area, she was reminded of her exposure with every subtle waft of air.

Talia was more than a little surprised at herself, going along so easily with his increasingly intense dare, though she knew after thinking about this basis of this dare all day, she was more than a little worked up. Quite a bit more than a little.

“How do you feel knowing I am looking at your naked body?” he said after a minute, pausing and sighing when she did not answer. She wasn’t really ashamed, but she did have a hard time putting things into words. It was so much easier to just agree to a dare and do a task than it was to speak about it.

“Let me put it another way. Do you like me looking?”

Talia nodded, and said yes when he did not say anything more for a short few seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.