The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 20: Total Exposure

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Total Exposure - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Talia looked from Sara to Alex a couple times before turning and walking back to Peter and the guys. She could feel their eyes on her bottom as she walked, and the warm dirt beneath her toes made her feel just that much more naked. Walking those few feet, completely naked in front of not just Peter, but the new people too, made her almost giddy with anticipation. Her nerves were firing, and she knew that the forced orgasms were likely to be just the beginning. Her cunt dripping in anticipation, she got back to the table and told the others “They want to watch.”

She saw Peter smile and welcome the other two around the table as she turned around and scooted her butt back up onto the table. As she did so, she felt the chains pulling on her nipples, changing their grip a little and it sent a bolt of pain through her. Gasping, she reached up towards her right nipple, holding onto her breast and groaning a little, waiting for the sensation to stop.

“Oh, damn. They’ve been on pretty long, lay back and I’ll take them off”. Peter’s voice sounded almost reasonable as she heard him order her around some more. Obediently she complied, as eager to have them touch her again as they were to do so. She even put her hands above her head willingly, feeling Frank’s strong hands pull on her arms a little as she stretched out across the table.

“Why don’t one of you take one of her arms from Frank, help hold her still.” Peter said, and Talia felt a new hand taking over holding onto her left wrist. Looking up, she could see Alex with a still unsmiling face holding onto her arm as Sara stood next to him, watching her intently. Jacob and Robbie got back between her legs, pushing them wide, holding her open with their hands and body position. Once again, she was spread out in front of them, her audience now grown by two. Two who had no idea what she had already done this day. The thought of being naughty and shocking them made her just that much more eager. She was Niki. And Niki loved to be watched.

“Hold her steady. The last time I did this she came like a rocket standing in the parking lot of a restaurant!”.

“What? That’s crazy!” Frank said, watching along with everyone else as Peter reached for the clamp on her right nipple.

Talia flushed, remembering quite well what had happened outside the restaurant. It was right after the successful run to the adult store and she had been buried deep in her Niki slut mode the whole day. She groaned aloud in fearful anticipation, and she pulled against the hands holding her arms outstretched. She rocked her hips from side to side, her legs trapped open by the two boys, and she could feel her anticipation swilling to a feverish peak as Peter gently clasped the clamp, taking his time to draw out the suspense and watch her squirm. She looked up and saw Sara and Alex watching her avidly, and she stared hard at Sara, the shame of another woman seeing her act so wantonly adding to her nearly out of control arousal.

With a suddenness that surprised her, Peter took the clamp off and leaned down, sucking hard on the soft tissue of her breast, pulling a large portion of it into his mouth and pressing the flat of his tongue against her mostly numb nipple. She felt him sucking on her breast, and it was almost anticlimactic for a moment. Only a moment, as then an explosion of sensation lit up her nipple as the blood woke up the deadened tissue, and she felt the sensation of suction increase twentyfold.

With a loud exclamationTalia bolted up, or tried to as Frank and Alex managed to keep hold of her wrists. “Oh fuck!!!” Her voice echoed through the woods, silencing the birds for a brief moment. Pleasure and Pain was pulsing through her nipple, boring a lava flow of arousal strange that down to her cunt. She could feel her inner muscles clamping down and spasming as she bucked her hips and tried to close her thighs, succeeding only in pressing them hard, repeatedly, against Jacob and Robbie’s legs. She struggled to break her hands tree, wanting so hard to reach down and clamp her hand over her sex and make herself explode.

“Get the other one if you want” Peter said, and Talia dragged her almost drugged gaze back to look at Sara as the woman shook her head. It was so humiliating, and so delicious, to be splayed out and toyed with like this in front of them. And the look on Sara’s face made her flush even more. It was as if Talia was some sort of strange experiment and Sara was observing her and making notes. X-rated notes.

Talia felt Frank hand over her wrist to Alex who moved a bit to stand directly over her head, pulling both of her arms back tight, making the skin across her underarms and upper chest taut.

“Hold her tight, she’s going to really pull” Frank said absently, reaching down to toy with the other clamp still attached to Talia’s left nipple.

“Don’t be getting any ideas Alex, I’m not like her at all. What a fucking slut.” There was no malice in Sara’a voice, but neither was there much kindness. It was more matter of fact.

“Yes, Niki is such a good slut, isn’t she?” Peter said, looking down at her and checking to be sure she was ok. He cocked an eyebrow at her discreetly as she stared at Frank, watching him tease her other nipple before arching her back and gasping aloud as the older man repeated Peter’s method of attack on her other nipple. She nodded briefly at her brother, letting her know that Niki was still having a blast before staring straight up into Sara’s face, Talia felt like Niki had really taken over, as all she wanted to do was cum, and cum hard. Pulling hard to get free, thrashing about she felt her hand come loose from Alex’s grasp. Darting down to rub her clit and send herself over the top, she groaned in frustration when Peter grabbed her hand, smiling a little as he tsk’ed.

“No, that’s not the rules. You are being punished my eager rabbit. Hold onto her tight, will you?”

‘Yes, sorry. Yes” Alex said, taking her wrist back and returning both of her arms above her head, stretching her out, leaving her wriggling in near orgasm. Panting, she looked at all of them watching her, and she reveled in the pure hedonism of the game. Niki was such a slut, and Talia was embracing all of her right now, giving into the pleasure, being as bad as she ever was in any of her stories.

“Go ahead” she heard Peter say, and she heard the vibrator start up again a second before a jolt of pleasure shot through her throbbing clit, sending her over the top with a shriek. Wailing out her pleasure, she pulled hard on her restraints, feeling the orgasm wash through her body, over and over, and unable to curl up or muffle the sensation. “Oh fuck, Oh god, oh god...” she cried as she continued to feel the pleasure, her body on fire as she felt ever muscle throb as she tensed and untensed to try and ride the wave.

“That’s three. Just one to go, hmm?” Peter said, and she realized that there was even more to come. Closing her eyes briefly, she felt their hands on her, touching her, holding her in place while teasing her, and she could feel the sensations start to build up again. So quickly.

“Can I??” she heard Sara ask, and she opened her eyes and looked up at the young woman as she and Peter exchanged a look and a nod. She watched, her overworked body pausing in its struggles for a moment as Sara reached out and pinched her left nipple, her manicured fingers looking much different as they toyed with her body than any of the guys. For the first time since college, a woman was touching her in a personal way, and Talia was excited in a different way. Niki was eager as always, and she pushed up against Sara’s touch, silently begging for more.

“Sara?” she heard Alex ask.

“Hush. Whenever am I going to get a chance like this. Besides. You always said you wanted to see me with another girl. This is the closest you are going to get. I’m not a slut, but she is.”

Talia could feel the sharp tickle of Sara’s fingernails as the young woman trailed a line down towards her slowly rocking hips.

“Look at her. She’s laying there begging for more.”

Talia groaned, unable to deny the denigrating words, unable to stop herself from wanting more. She was Niki now, and Niki just wanted to cum. And fuck. But mostly cum right now.

She felt Sara’s long nail drawing a firmer line directly towards her throbbing clit, and when the nail scraped her sensitive nub, she gasped, thrusting up against the brief touch.

“See? I just barely touched her clit.”

Talis saw Sara move around and get between Jacob and Robbie, Jacob moving out of the way and holding onto her left leg from the other side, Robbie mirroring his actions so that it was only Sara between her legs. Looking around, her arms still stretched high, she could see Peter and Frank both watching intently, their hands coming down to stroke and play with her breasts and nipples. The boys had her legs held firmly, but not painfully, and the touch of so many on her body was something she was not going to forget for quite a while.

“You fucking want this, don’t you?” Sara said, her fingernail again scraping ever so lightly against Talia’s engorged clit. Sara took her other hand and picked up the chain that the other two clamps where connected to, and pulled slightly on the clip on Talia’s clit. Talia could feel her swollen sex throb with every touch, and she felt like she could feel even the slightest touch on her engorged flesh.

“You should see this. She’s dripping like a faucet!” Sara stopped scraping along and near Talia’s clit and slid her finger ever so lightly down her dripping slit. Talia continued to try and move against her, to increase the pressure, and she knew she was acting as wanton and needy as the girl claimed.

“God, you just can’t wait, can you. So needy. Look at you, spread out and showing off your naked cunt.” With a sudden thrust, Talia felt Sara’s finger slide into her, and she moaned aloud, feeling her orgasm approaching again.

“Yes. Fuck my finger you little slut. Fuck it. Is this what you wanted Alex? Watch me play with another girl’s cunt for you? Watch her fuck my hand. She’s such a slut!”

Sara continued to fuck Talia with her finger, adding a second one along side it after only a few seconds. Soon Talia was moaning and gasping as she let herself be fucked, her orgasm getting nearer and nearer. Surrounded by the group, over half who had already fucked her, she felt herself descending into her Niki self even more. She’d told Peter only a few days ago she no longer wanted to be in control with the bracelet or panties, and now she was eagerly cumming in front of strangers, simply because it was in a section of her stories and Peter had obviously enjoyed it. Caring little about what she must look like, she left her proofreader self far behind and embraced her sex hungry, kinky self.

“Yes. Yes yes. Mmmm fuck me. Niki is good. Right Sir?. She’s so good for you?”

“Yes. Niki is good, very good” Peter said, encouraging her, complimenting her, helping her to embrace that side of her.

“Niki? You never even told us your name. You want to cum again don’t you? I bet you want to cum a lot. Fuck my hand Niki. Slut. Fuck it. Make yourself cum like a bitch in heat. God she even has a plug in her ass Alex! Fucking slut. Making me think you might be in trouble. Making me worry about you when all along you were dripping wet for it. Cum for us” Sara’s voice began to change, to have a bit of a lower tone, a tone filled with a certain amount of heat. It was clear the young hiker was not as unaffected as she tried to appear.

Right as Talia was peaking Sara pulled her fingers free leaving her gasping. “Cum. Slut. Cum Again”. She cried and flicked Talia’s exposed clit hard once. And then again. “Cum for us all” she said flicking Talia’s clit again, hard and Talia did explode a second time, even harder, her pleasue peaking higher, spasming again and again and flooding her sex as she thrashed about trapped between the six of them. Aroused and teased so far past anything she could remember, she cried out her orgasms, losing all sense of where she was for a long minute. She simply came, and came hard. Somewhere in all of that intense waves of pleasure she felt the slip come off her clit and an intense burst of even more pleasure as her throbbing clit, freed from it’s prison, responded to the continued touch of Sara’s fingers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.