The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Playing Dress Up

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Playing Dress Up - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

A couple days passed before Talia wore her bracelet again. She had exchanged a couple of emails with Mason, giving him details, and even told Peter she was doing so. She had started wanting there to be no more secrets between them, hoping to avoid a crash and burn like the time before. Again and again she would read what Mason wrote, considering his suggestions, thinking about ways to incorporate his dares into what she might do, or suggest to Peter. She still wasn’t sure about that side of things. She spent a lot of time trying to figure out which, if any, of Mason’s dares really could be done with the way things were.

Saturday had been a quiet morning, Talia sleeping late, but when she had slid her bracelet on after breakfast, knowing Peter would eventually notice, she hoped that more games might be afoot. She had not found any more of Mason’s that seemed doable, but his suggestions did keep her imagination going, and she could feel how pent up she was. She really hoped Peter was getting better and reading her obvious (the bracelet) and not so obvious signals.

Peter had not waited too long, hoping that Talia was not already following a dare, before he spoke up. “Since you don’t seem to be in the middle of something, I have an idea for you.” he said, popping his head into her room, watching her typing away on her laptop.

Talia nodded, of course, the bracelet the real indication that she was in a game playing sort of mind.

“Since you told me you wrote all about what had happened before, and you know that I read it too, I want you to come sit on the couch and reread your story - skipping to the parts you love the most if you want. But here’s the dare. If you make a peep, you have to take something off, like the other day during the basketball game. But you are not stopping at your panties this time. And I think buttons can count too, like before. That can draw it out ... assuming you are going to enjoy it as much as I think you are.”

Now, on the one hand, Talia knew she could easily be stubborn and not say a word, but she also knew, before she even agreed to the dare, that she would not. Be stubborn. She wanted to enjoy herself. She wanted an excuse to be looked at. And she loved that he had come up with something that would give her what she wanted. Talia knew she would let herself enjoy the story, and make a noise as often as she dared ... until perhaps she could not help it anymore.

So Talia said ok, and went out to the couch, flipped open her laptop and went to her story library, and began to read ‘The Dare’ for what was probably the twentieth time. She was getting engrossed, finding the spot she wanted to read the most, when she heard Peter interrupt her thoughts.

“You are humming. That counts.”

Talia had not even realized it, but true to the letter of the dare, it did count. So she undid a couple buttons, since she had probably made more than one noise, and felt that delicious tingle that she always felt when she was playing a game or doing a little dare. It was the simplest of things, undoing a button. But doing it, because she was dared to do it, just made it so ... so ... something. She didn’t know what to call it, but it made it delicious and fun.

That seemed to get her going, faster and quicker than the story alone would have, and before much longer she felt like moaning a little as a pulse raced through her hidden sex. She knew she could play this off and be stubbornly quiet, but she knew she wanted this game as much as Peter did. Besides, having someone look at her was so deliciously naughty. She knew part of it was that she felt completely safe with Peter, safe to be daring, to be a little bit naughty.

So another button, and another soon followed, until it was time for her shirt. Talia knew she could switch to her jeans, but she wanted something more first. As she took it off, her shoulders coming free followed by the rest of her, he spoke up again.

“Oh, and bring me each piece as you take it off. Just to make sure you don’t cheat!”

Smiling, Talia stood up to take her shirt over to him, certain that he just wanted a closer look each time she took something off. It was more than ok with her, as the exposure was as enjoyable to her as the game itself.

Over the next few minutes, more and more ‘oops’ were heard as Talia accidentally made a noise, and had to pop a button or undo a snap. She flushed, standing to lower her jeans, glancing at Peter as he watched her remove her pants. Walking over to him, handing him her jeans, she could feel her nipples poking into her bra and almost hurting from her arousal. She knew she was wet, how could she not be, and she did not dare to look and see if it was obvious, she did not want to know if her panties had gotten darkened by her arousal. It would be too much.

She only had two things left to remove, and as she went back to the story, reading about where she had been forced to get seen masturbating, she didn’t even last a minute before she was once again walking over to him, handing him her bra, standing and letting him look at her rock hard nipples for a minute.

No that the only item left was just her panties, Talia could feel him watching her like a hawk the whole time, and she kinda drew it out, being very quiet, but she was in the last chapter, reading some of her absolute most favorite parts, and eventually she had to make a noise. She was wet, so fucking wet, Talia was ready to just play with herself in front of him again, but she stopped, and just stood up slowly and slid her damp panties down.

Talia stood for a moment, quivering, her arousal coursing through her like a raging river. She had been naked in the shower, but this was different. This had a been a slow removal of every stitch she had on, while reading a naughty story. She had been horny for an hour it felt like, and she longed to just finish it and get off, she knew it was going to be a good one. Completely naked, she walked over and handed Peter her obviously damp panties. Holding still, she could feel her heart pounding as he looked at her body, knowing by his stare that he was not put off. Knowing that he was enjoying this as much as she was.

“Don’t go yet, read another chapter or something before you, um, turn in” he said, and Talia just quivered in repressed need as she sat back down, moving the blanket so she could sit on it. At least she could wash the blanket later, she thought, her body quaking on the edge of release, the need to touch herself almost over powering.


Mason had come up with another dress up dare, and Talia had been thinking about it all day. The slow strip the night before had been so arousing, and her self pleasure as soon as she got to her room had been such a good release, but it had not quenched her desire for more games. She was so glad that she was ‘feeling it’ again, that odd combination of excitement and fear that urged her to push herself, to play these games, to feel that exhilaration. Writing about the previous night had gotten her aroused all over again, and as she forced herself to wait, she knew she was going to do the next dare right away. No waiting. It was simple, really. Instead of choosing work outfits, Peter was to choose her undergarments. Laying out options for him. Nothing that hard. Except there were to be three choices of what to wear under a work outfit she was to lay out, and only two choices on the bed - the third being going commando and braless to work. That made it more than a little daring. If Peter actually chose that option, she would have to either pick the perfect day to wear it (e.g. when the office was not that busy) or find some other way to minimize the chance at discovery. She let Mason know she was excited and planning on doing what he asked, and then closed her laptop and got ready for the details of the dare.


It was not an hour after she finished writing her latest response that she went to her room and laid out what she would wear tomorrow, or maybe Tuesday if it was raining or something. Thinking about her choices carefully, already feeling that tingle of anticipation, Talia picked out a rather normal set of undies, and one that was a bit prettier, knowing that Peter would be seeing them, and choosing. She left room between them and the dress for the invisible third set of underwear, and just stood there looking for a minute before turning and grabbing her bracelet and putting it on.

Talia took a shower, and did not dry off very much. Something about walking around all damp in a towel was hitting the fun center of her mind. She was more than a little damp when she opened the door, and the cool air immediately sent tingles up and down her skin as she adjusted her bracelet (it was sticking a little on her damp skin) and went to look for Peter, finding him in his room reading.

His eyes lit up seeing his sister in a towel and damp hair, and she noticed his gaze glancing to her bracelet and back before smiling back at her, and simply said ‘So, what’s up?”

She could see him almost smirk, knowing she was playing again, and obviously eager to help. Again. She explained that he needed to help her pick out clothes again, wriggling her bracelet in answer to his questioning look.

Getting to her room, and seeing what was laid out, Talia had to explain. “Not the dress, I’m going to wear that. Um, he wants you to pick out the underwear.” Talia said, holding off on the rest for a second.

He nodded and said, “That’s it? Just pick between those two sets of underwear?”

Talia had to say no of course. “Um, and I have to put them on and have you make sure it all looks good for work.” she paused again, enjoying the way she was tingling at the idea, drawing it out for her own pleasure. ‘And, um, there’s three sets of underwear to choose from”.

He looked again and looked back, confused, “Um, where?”

Talia held her breath for a second and nodded at the blank space “There, um, I guess you could call it an invisible set...”

“Oh ... oh!” he said, looking at her and her flushed face before looking things over again. “I see. And you are...”

Talia twisted her bracelet, nodding, silently telling him she was totally fine with all of this.

“Well, um, and you have to model them to be sure right?

Talia nodded, certain that he was going to pick the invisible set, but was proven wrong.

“I think, well, I want to make the absolute best choice, so, let’s see you in the dress with the first set. I don’t think it will be best, but I could be wrong...”

It was then that she realized he was going to make the most of this, and likely have her try the dress on three different times. Far from being upset, a big part of her was loving the game side of this, as well as the extended opportunity to ‘show off’ in a safe and secure manner.

Peter went and sat at her desk, turning her chair around to watch as Talia stood for a moment, reaching for her towel and turning away from him, facing the bed and the laid out clothes. Knowing where this was going, Talia was not in a hurry to just give him a full show, so she kept her back to him as she loosened her towel, her damp hair tickling her upper back before she turned and handed him the towel, giving him a view of her left side and breast. With her very hard nipples that had woken up from the cool air on her damp skin, and had NOT settled down the whole time they had been talking and setting up her exposure. Her nipples knew what was coming, and were showing their excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.