The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Forfeits

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Forfeits - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“In the stories, Niki and Cyndi just ate on the ground, but I think a picnic table works just as well. Besides, it’s harder to get up from the ground the older I get!” Peter said, laughing lightly, still talking with Frank, the two of them glancing at her as she settled into place between Jacob and Robbie. Everyone had gotten dressed again except for her. As she settled into place, her bare bottom resting gingerly on the coarsely cut bench seat, she felt odd. Not bad, just odd, different. Everyone was acting as if it was completely normal for her to be naked and sitting at the table like that, her brother even offering her the rest of her sandwich. As she nibbled a bit, she kept glancing at the others, who were not shy about looking at her body, but they did not do anything sexual. It was one thing to be naked, and doing things, when people were aroused and toying with her, she thought. It was decidedly odd to just sit like this and act somewhat normal. Or at least Niki normal. She stopped her inner thoughts for a moment, shocked. She had just said to herself that it would be less weird if she was doing something sexual. Acting like a slut. Acting like Niki. What the fuck was going on? Was she really changing that much? She shook her head slightly, more than a little bemused and looked up at her brother who was staring at her.

“Wha?” she asked, wondering if she’d spilled food or something.

“Is that how you eat lunch? Hmm? I know you already had your dessert but that’s no reason to forget the rules, is it?”

“Oh ... no, um sir” she said, blushing both from his suggestion as well as her outspoken use of the word sir. Glancing at the others she parted her legs a bit, waiting as they gave her a little more room before spreading them further, exposing herself (at least to the two boys on her side of the table), and reached down to touch her clit with her left hand.

“Better. Finish up your sandwich and we will see about that forfeit, hmm?”

Back doing something sexual, Talia still felt that oddness continue. It was kind of surreal. Eating, touching herself, sitting completely naked while the others just sat there, snacking on some chips and drinking their beer and sodas. She sat there, slowly teasing her clit, feeling that oddness continue for a long moment until the daring sexualness of it all reasserted itself in her mind, and she began to warm up, all over again. Within a minute or so she was slowly rocking her hips as she touched herself, barely eating, enjoying her public masturbation in a way she would never have dreamed of a few months ago.

Peter had obviously been watching her, as he did not say anything until she was thoroughly warmed up again. “See, she is insatiable. Even after taking care of the three of you, she has to masturbate like a slut while she eats. “ She knew he was teasing her, making it seem like she was out of control, and she found she did not mind, not really. She was feeling rather wanton and good at the moment.

“Best get to her punishment before we all forget!” Peter said a moment later, stopping the idle conversation around the table. “Nik, go get the special bag from the car. You know the one”

She looked at him, her hand stopping its gentle touch as she looked over at the parking lot. She could see she would be quite exposed.

“Best hurry before someone else comes, right? Unless that’s what you really want. More?”

“Um, yes sir...” she said, flushed and aroused from her solo pleasuring. She stood up, using one hand on Jacob’s shoulder to help her get back over the bench - giving Robbie a quite intimate look between her legs from behind while his brother (she assumed) got the front view . Standing beside the table, her bare toes digging into the warm earth, she glanced at the parking lot and then back to Peter and the rest of them at the table, swallowing nervously. “OK, ok, I’m going” she said, sounding as if she was trying to convince herself.

Taking the car keys from Peter, and walking out of the little side area where the picnic tables were clustered, Talia paused next to the last of the large trees that provided cover. Standing still a moment, she carefully examined the whole dirt packed parking area, paying special attention to the opposite end where anybody new would drive up. Cautiously certain that no one was coming, she took another look at the base of the hiking trail before quickly walking over towards their car, the quick beep of the doors unlocking sounding very loud in the quiet woods. Her heart was pounding, and her breath seemed to catch in her throat a little as she quickly opened the door and found the bag filled with the items of a more adult nature. Quickly returning to the safety of the tree covered picnic area, Talia felt as if hidden eyes were watching her stroll naked across the dirt parking lot, her body bare and exposed as she moved quickly back beneath the nearest tree. After that it was only a moment before she was back at the picnic table, handing the keys, and the bag, to Peter.

Talia stood at the end of the table, between Peter and Jacob. She could see Jacob and Robbie’s eyes go wide as Peter began to remove items from the bag, laying them out on the table. “Let’s see, I know it was in here...” he said to himself, the smirk on his lips ensuring she knew that he was doing everything as he planned, he wasn’t really having a hard time finding anything. He laid out her dress, the paddle and the vibrator as the others looked on, commenting “Oh, that’s the dress from last time, right?” and “Has someone been naughty, or nice?”. That last comment came from Frank who was sitting next to Peter and kept trying to peek inside the bag to see what might be coming next.

Peter pulled out the two sets of nipple clamps, smiling as he noted “Ah, there they are.” He fiddled with both sets, separating them before holding up the three clamp version. “You guys want to help her put these on?” he asked, holding them up and nodding at Jacob and Robbie.

“Sure, I mean, yes” Jacob said, Robbie nodding eagerly in tandem agreement.

“It’s quite simple, this adjusts how tight of course. Loose like this” he said, reaching up and placing one clamp on Talia’s left nipple, then releasing it, giving her nipple a quick squeeze “and she can wear them all day, like jewelry.” “However, “ he said, turning the small screw a couple of times, “tighter like this, and while she definitely enjoys, we have to take them off after twenty minutes or so, so nothing gets damaged”. He again demonstrated, Talia wincing a little as the clamp was put on and removed. Once again he played with her nipple for a moment before adding, “Of course, you should see how she reacts when I take them off after those twenty or so minutes. Truly rewarding.”

Talia could see Jacob nodding eagerly, reaching out for the chain that held the three clamps together. She stood quietly, a tad nervous for some reason, her nipple still tingling from Peter’s demonstration. She watched as Jacob and Robbie played with the clamps, turning the adjustment knobs back and forth a couple of times. Robbie took up the challenge first, placing a clamp on her right nipple and watching her face for any reaction. He had loosened it quite a bit, so it barely clung to her nipple. She just smiled, nodding ok and waiting. The two boys looked at each other for a second before Robbie undid the clamp and tightened it a turn or two, and once again put it over her nipple, the tiny vinyl covered teeth biting into her sensitive skin in an increasingly familiar way. Talia sucked in a bit of air as the clamp tightened down, and she felt the numbing pain start to spread deeper into her body.

“That’s better, or is that too much you think?” Robbie said, looking at Jacob before glancing over at Peter.

“Oh, she can take a bit more than that, her knees never moved that I could see” Peter said, and Talia felt a quiver clasp her inner Kegel’s as the fear of what was coming washed over her. Both excited and nervous she waited as Robbie once again removed the clip and tightened. She was much more nervous as he again placed the clamp over her nipple, and when he released it, this time the pain was much more sudden and intense, shooting straight to her cunt as she gasped aloud, her knees buckling ever so slightly. She barely had recovered when Jacob repeated the process on her other side, and she groaned aloud as fire lit up both of her nipples for a moment, before the warming numbness started to spread. She could tell she was flushing, and as she looked down at the instruments of pain on her nipples, she heard Peter chime in.

“See, she’s practically cumming standing there. Hop op on the table and let them put the third one on” he said, obviously enjoying the way the two were playing with her. As she turned to hop her bottom up on to the table’s edge, she felt Robbie squeeze her small breast, squeezing it as if milking her. Frank had grabbed the blanket they had used before and placed it over the table, Peter and he spreading and smoothing the blanket to cover the rough tabletop. The blood and pressure rushing towards her pinched nipple made her squirm with the increased sensation, and she looked around the group desperately as they continued to torment her body.

“Fuck, she’s dripping wet, look at her thighs” Jacob said as she backed up and pushed up onto the table, her legs coming apart. Her pink lips were spread wide, the wetness evident, and as she adjusted her seat, thankful for the soft blanket, her legs kept opening and closing and she could feel her damp thighs pressing together, her skin sticking a bit as the two sides touched. Naked, surrounded by the four males, she felt extra exposed, extra slutty, extra daring as she leant back on her arms, parting her knees to give them unrestricted access to her center, presenting her wet cunt and clit for them to toy with. Looking down at her completely shaven sex, seeing its wetness, seeing it exposed for them to see and play with, she dove head first into being the eager Niki, responsible, mature Talia was relegated to a rear seat, forced to watch as her wilder desires ran rampant, and she grabbed onto those experiences she had only dared write about before. She stared at Peter, her face flushed and filled with arousal, and she saw his answering smile, his enjoyment of her slut behavior evident.

Talia watched the two boys jostled a bit over the third clip until Robbie came away with it, promising Jacob he could do it too. She trembled a little as Jacob held one leg wide and Robbie leaned against the other as he reached down and ran a finger up from her wet opening to her throbbing clit. Flicking the nub, her circled it a couple times before trying to pinch it a little between his slippery thumb and forefinger. ‘Oh geeez” she cried, the sensations intense as they held her legs wide, eventually positioning the clip correctly and sliding it around her hard tingling clit. Gasping a little, she felt them tugging on the chain a couple of times, watching her nipples pull and her clit move a bit in response. Already her nipples were quite numb, at least until they pulled and woke them back up a bit. Biting her lip, she looked up the young boys and moaned, her eyes filled with arousal, her need evident.

“Good, good, you guys did great. Now, normally I’d let her masturbate and have a good time for us, letting her get a real good one in, like a reward. But she has to pay another forfeit yet, so lay down on the table, yes, just like that” Peter said as Talia dropped to her elbows, then pushed back and slid onto her back on the table. “Frank, hold her wrists, I don’t want her touching herself and getting off too fast.”

“Wait! I didn’t get a turn” Jacob interrupted, reaching between Talia’s legs and pulling the clit clip free. She gasped as he slid a finger inside of her before sliding up and pinching her clit almost exactly the same way Robbie had. She groaned, waiting as he played with her like a toy, eventually replacing the clamp on her clit. Gasping, her breath coming faster as her heart continued to pound, she lay back like Peter wanted and felt Frank hold onto her wrists, being surprisingly gentle about it.

“Now, take turns with this, but since she made the four of us cum, it’s only fair she gets to cum four times too, you know, before we put her back to work. Only fair, right?” Peter held the bullet vibrator out towards the boys, smiling as they darted their glances between the vibrator and Talia’s wide open and freely flowing cunt.

“Fuck, man, really, I mean ... shit ... ok!” Jacob said, taking the bullet vibrator eagerly and messing with a bit until he got it to turn on. As he started to move it up and down her wet slick cunt, Talia began to writhe a bit in enjoyment, thrashing wildly when he hit the edge of her clit clamp with the vibrating tip. “Oh fuck!” she cried out loud, yanking on her hands to reach down and hold herself, but Frank was more than capably holding her hands above her head, even if his grasp had felt somewhat gentle at first. Her hips thrust up, trying to get the pleasure device exactly where she wanted it, and as her orgasm approached then backed off, she ineffectively tried to close her legs to clamp down on the pleasure, but the boys kept her effectively immobile, standing between her spread legs. As Jacob stood close and played the vibrator over her sensitive sex, Robbie was watching eagerly, one hand lightly stroking her leg pressed against his. Turning her head, she saw Peter just sitting there, watching all of this and smiling. Bastard! She thought as she bucked up harder and finally came for the first time since the morning. She had been close so many times in the car and when they were fucking her, but this was the first time she had exploded since Peter’s hard rapid fuck in front of the bathroom mirror.

“Fuck me. Look at her. She really likes this shit!” Jacob’s voice sounded amazed as he stood there, watching Robbie toy with her. She could feel her body continuing to react to the forced stimulation, not quite returning to normalcy before once again building up for another release. It was almost painful, the amount of throbbing that was emanating from her clamped clit, but it was equally pleasurable. She could feel her sex continuing to spasm and dampen as she tried to keep the vibrating bullet where it felt best. Glancing around, she could see all of them watching her intently, watching her spasm and shake as she was held down and her body was stimulated over and over, making her cry out loud a second time in sweet release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.