The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Back to the Woods

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Back to the Woods - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Enough. We are getting close, and this is not how I want to cum. Though I completely support your initiative, little Niki.” He stroked her head as she lay there a moment, before she sat back up, glancing around and realizing they had left the highway again, and were indeed near the dirt road that led to the park.

She sat back up, remembering to keep herself observable, and was just looking at the tall pines and other trees that lined the narrow roadway, her mind going back to the previous trip a couple weeks ago, and idly wondering if it would be the same. She was getting more comfortable being naked, obviously, but there was a special something about being naked outside, in nature.

“Hmm, much as I love how you look, we can’t start out that way. Pull your sleepshirt back down. Between that and your sandals it should be enough unless there’s a lot of people around. It would have been better to have a robe for this, but I did not think to buy you one.”

With his curious comment about a robe fresh in her mind, Talia slid her shirt back over her body, enjoying the soft cotton feel of the fabric as she slid it over her skin She did not bother lifting up and pulling it down over her waist, figuring she’d get to that when they got there, in case he made some changes in what he wanted.

Peter caught her questioning look apparently, as he explained. “Remember the guy and his two boys from last time? I got their number, you know, just in case. I sent them a text this morning, and while we were in the store, he replied and said he’d work it out and be up here if you wanted another audience. I had sent him a link to one of your Niki and Max chapters, saying that the last time had been on a dare, but this time you were trying to live out one of your fantasies. I’d tell you exactly which chapter if you like, but somehow I think you like the suspense. And the surprise.”

Talia’s mind was racing, as the Niki and Max stories were some of her wildest ideas, and while she had told him that she had thought about or fantasized about everything she’d written, it was one thing to write about or fantasize some of those things, it was another to be confronted with it. She began to understand why he had made sure she knew how to stop anything, as she was not sure she could handle all of Niki and Max. At least not yet. The adult store had been eye opening, in more ways than one, and the recent memory of so many strange cocks was keeping her quite impressed with her own wanton sluttiness. Still, she hoped Peter was as thoughtful and considerate as she hoped, and he didn’t push too far too fast. She had surrendered to being his slut for the day, but that did not mean she was ready to fuck a couple of dogs in the woods.

“Oh god, ok, um, I’m trusting you. With a lot.” she said, her mind racing and her heart pounding.

“Thank you. After what just happened in the car, I am sure you will enjoy yourself, I’m still a little shocked out how easily you dropped into Niki mode. By the way, since we are doing something that is based on your Niki story, let’s just keep calling you Niki. Besides helping you stay in character, it will keep you rather anonymous. Only through me can they find you.”

Talia nodded, agreeing readily. She was already thinking of herself as Niki as she acted out, not only the previous trip’s excitement, but all day today. She was Talia, yes, but she was acting out as Niki. Talia slut did exist, but she liked to be called Niki. Talia needed to be asked, Niki told. And that’s how she wanted it. At least today, with a collar on.

“Keep the collar on I guess?”

“Of course. I expect them to see how obedient you are, and the collar should make it clear your role in things. Slut.”

Talia nodded, grinning as she felt his mock insult send another tingle downwards.

“Oh god, I’m scared, but yes, yes let’s do this” she said, turning to look out the window as they turned onto the dirt road, rapidly approaching the trail head.

As they parked, she saw only one other car there, and she watched as Peter texted the other guy, she assumed, and sat nervously. Waiting.

“Perfect, they are here. There’s not a lot of rules on this, I just told them to stay nearby, watching from that shorter trail, until we got settled at the back table with our lunch. So, we are good to go. Just the shirt and your sandals,” He said, stepping out and opening the trunk, bringing out a cooler she had not even known he’d packed. Surprised at his preparation, she looked around the quiet glen as she stood there, practically naked, though covered, and waited for him to hurry up and lead the way.

They went to the furthest picnic table of the three, back under a couple of trees, nestled near a small patch of grass and leaves that bordered a dry rocky creek bed. Peter sat down, and pointed to the opposite end of his bench- rather than the other bench - for Talia to sit, and he brought out the small lunch he had packed. “Just like Niki and Cyndi at school” he said, giving Talia some hints about what was likely ahead.

Talia nodded, relieved a little. Compared to some parts of the story, the lunches were not too bad. Most days. Hopefully this was not the one where Max showed up with two dogs. He had made a point about asking about the dog parts of her stories. She shuddered, just thinking that, and she gave Peter another nervous glance before settling down to trusting him yet again. If she didn’t trust him to not blast through her limits, then why the fuck was she wearing a collar for him. She had to really start trusting him now. And so she did, slowly convincing herself by mantra, until she stopped worrying.

“Hmm, that is not how you eat lunch!” Peter said, playing the role of Cyndi and waving at Niki as she picked up her cucumber and lettuce sandwich.

Talia looked around quickly, blushing a little as she played the role, nodding as she reached down to lift her shirt up over her hips, sitting back down and parting her legs. Not exactly sure where in the story this was supposed to be taking place.

“Hmm, yes, good girl. And keep yourself busy and turn towards me as you eat. You know the rules.” Peter smiled enjoying the game a little, spying Frank and the two boys coming down the trail towards the parking lot and picnic area.

“Now, we will just pretend we are having lunch and talking, waiting for Roach and the boys, hmm? Ready to be a good Niki? Hmm, you are already playing with your wet little cunt in the woods knowing anyone could walk by.” Peter’s voice was light, teasing, glancing at her busy fingers as she slowly munched on her sandwich.

‘Oh god, I knew it’ she thought, imagining being watched as she did this by the admirers in the park, and then by Roach and his guys. She felt herself heating up, her wetness increasing as she delved deeper into her submissive fantasy. “Yes, god ... mmm, Niki is going to be good, I promise”

“Good, i told them you were a good girl.” He looked over her shoulder, nodding towards the closest picnic table, and then back at her face. “Don’t stop, it’s just Roach coming. I always hate when he interrupts our fun, but I know you have rules to follow.” Peter was keeping a bit with the story, subtly underscoring the rules as she continued to touch herself.

Talia felt a rush, knowing she was going to be seen again, and touched herself with a little more urgency, if anything, rather than clamming up and hiding what she was doing. She could see the mock Roach character along with two other young men, teenagers or maybe a little older, and flushed as she thought at how she must look. Old enough to be their mother, and acting like an eager slut playing with herself in the woods. That was the one failure in the whole Niki persona. Niki was always young and pretty. Talia was anything but young. At least she was mostly in shape, she thought, glancing down over her softly rounded stomach and watched her fingers touch herself across her smoothly shaven skin. At least she looked like Niki there, she thought in arousal, both of them shaved and smooth, at least in most of her stories.

She sat there, trying to eat and touching herself for another minute, before she saw the others stand up and move towards their table. She kept going at a glance from Peter, and listened as they pretended their way through the ‘story’.

“God, she really can’t wait? Can she?” the older guy said, taking the Roach role. The other two boys stood wide eyed, obviously aroused, but equally obviously embarrassed by it. Their gazes kept going from between her legs, to their older companion (father?).

“No, Frank, it’s all I can do to keep her from stripping as soon as we start eating ... I swear!”

The older guy looked at the two boys, and Talia and then spoke again. “Remember. We are acting like Roach and two of the kids from school. Not who we really are. And no one at home can know. Especially Karen. She would not care so much about me, but she’d shit bricks if she knew I brought you out here.”

Everyone nodded, eagerly, unable to look away from Talia’s display, a small bit of ease and relaxation crossing their features.

Peter nodded, “Of course, this is just Niki’s fantasy, heck, even I’m not here, she was eating with Cyndi in the park in her story, if you remember. Niki, this is Frank, and your two customers Jacob and Robert? Yeah, Jacob and Robert.”

“God she is perfect, like you told me, and after reading her stories, well. I think Roach would say something like --- Finish eating Niki, you have customers waiting!.” Frank said, nodding at the two younger guys. “Jacob and Robert both paid their five bucks, so...”

Talia flushed, knowing what was coming, and took another bite of her sandwich before setting it down. Five bucks is what Roach charged boys for a blow job from Niki, and it was clear that Peter had set this up to further her acceptance of her slut side. First it was her giving head in the dark booth at the adult store, now, she was going to do the same in the bright sunlight of the mountain park. “I’m, I’m done” she said slowly, eager to get things started, eager to get over her butterflies, eager to return back to that crazy spot she had been in a few days ago in the adult video booth.

“Come, come, and get that shirt off, you know you can’t go back into school if it gets stained.” ‘Roach’ was standing there, smiling, nodding at the two boys as they stood to the side, waiting for Talia to get up and get started.

“I’ll keep an eye out, but maybe you guys go back under the trees a bit?” Peter said, nodding a few feet away, a spot shielded from the parking lot but visible from the table.

“Of course, can’t have any teachers spotting us” ‘Frank said, teasing in his role as Talia got up and slowly lifted up her shirt, showing that she had only been wearing the one item.

“I can’t believe she can go to school like that” Jacob’ said, his eyes devouring Talia’s body as she stood there, slowly shifting her feet, the collar the only thing left on her body...

Frank moved closer, grasping Talia’s right breast and feeling her nipple. “I read more than that chapter you know. I wonder what happened to your markings? Hmm? Will have to fix that later” he teased, toying with her nipple as she stood there nervously exposed. “At least she had a collar like a good slut should. Let’s get busy, we don’t have much time left before the bell” ‘Roach’ teased, his eyes hungrily eating her up as well, his arousal becoming as obvious as the other two.

Moving back under the trees, Jacob stood in front of her while the others turned a bit away, giving them a little bit of privacy, or at least an impression of it.

Talia could see Jacob was nervous, and she spoke up as she knelt down, a bit shocked at how easily she was doing this. “Just look at me” she said, unknowingly mirroring Niki’s exact words in her story. Wincing, she felt her knees poking into rocks and other painful stuff, and she sat back on her heels. “It’s, um, not that soft of ground”

“Oh, yeah, we’ve got a blanket, let me go grab it” Frank said, and quickly left her alone with just the two boys.

Moving her knees around until she found an ‘ok’ spot, she turned her face back up to the nervous lad and smiled. “Relax” she said, calming him as she worked his pants open and lowered them enough to expose his briefs, her hand cradling his obviously aroused prick for a moment before fishing it out and into the open. “Mmmmmm, nice” she said, getting into her role. Stroking him a couple of times, she took him into her mouth and began to suck, being careful to not move too much, her knees nervous about cutting into another rock and really becoming a distraction.

Just like that. Simply because Peter had told these guys to come and play this game, she was sucking on another stranger’s cock. In the open. Not hiding. On her knees in the woods with others watching. Once again she was not Talia. She was a cock sucking Niki. Thinking back, she thought it was the sixth or seventh strange prick she had touched in the last couple of weeks, and as she realized how much of a slut she was acting, she felt a gush of naughty arousal coat her membranes. This is what she had wanted to feel. The total abandon of concern. She was a slut. They wanted to be sucked. She would do it. No questions asked.

“That story was something else, even if a bit unbelievable - until now that is. I can’t believe...” Robert said, watching as Niki began to suck on his brother’s prick, his eyes continually drawn to the X-rated scene, even if it was his brother’s cock.

“She is a good slut, Max has trained her well” Peter said, continuing to vacillate between points of view, not claiming to be the master, insisting that the imaginary Max was ultimately her master.

“Yeah, I mean god if Mom ever knew”

“Jacob!” Robert gasped, looking around, seeing if Frank had heard.

“Sorry, um, god, I can’t believe she’s doing this.”

Frank returned at that point, carrying a blanket over his arm, stopping to watch as Talia expertly sucked Jacob’s long and narrow prick. She could see him hovering, and she carefully paused what she was doing, still holding onto Jacob’s prick, she nodded at the older male and stood up, never letting go of the exposed prick.

“Thanks, it was really pokey down there” she said, unselfconsciously standing naked, stroking a prick as the other two spread out the blanket. With a sigh, she knelt back down, much more comfortably, and inhaled Jacobs prick again, noisily slurping her way down his shaft. She could sense the others moving closer, getting used to the oddness of watching someone else’s body parts, wanting to see her sucking him off and becoming less concerned with seeing a prick not their own.

She heard Jacob grunt and begin to thrust harder, and she readied herself for his explosion. As he began to spurt, she stopped breathing, knowing that it helped with the taste. Sinking deep into Niki mode, she sucked and milked his prick with her hand, squeezing the last bits from his prick as she sucked on the head, her tongue teasing his tip. She felt him jerk away, his cock suddenly bobbing in the air in front of her face, and she turned to see the other two watching hungrily, Peter silent but interested, standing a bit behind them. Summoning her inner slut, staying in character, she motioned at the other boy. “Mmmm, more?”

Robbie looked at Frank and Jacob and swallowed nervously. Moving in front of Talia, he barely twitched as she undid his jeans, pulling him free as she quickly stroked him into full hardness and kissed the tip of his prick. Not thinking about it too much, Talia slid deeper into her hedonistic side and acted as if this was all she lived for. Sucking cock.

She saw Jacob back away, pulling his pants back up, but Frank seemed less shy now, and was grasping himself as he watched her work.

“There was something in that story about getting her ready for Dave, so I assume one of you are going to be Dave “ Frank said, and suddenly she felt him behind her, pulling her hips back as he ran a hand up between her thighs.

“God, are you going to?” Robbie asked, groaning as she sucked him deep, her head slowly pushing down as her hips were pulled back and her torso bent to accommodate. Feeling the pressure, Robbie knelt down, bringing Niki more onto her hands and knees as Frank continued to probe between her legs.

Suddenly she realized she was going to be fucked. Just like Niki got fucked in the woods. Groaning, Talia swallowed the boy’s prick and concentrated on what she was doing, letting herself be used like the slut she was pretending to be. Tomorrow she might regret all of this, but right now, she was Niki. And Niki was a horny little slut.

‘Mmmm, god yes” she said briefly, as a way of saying ok, a way of “saying please sir, fuck me”, before inhaling the prick and letting the man behind her part her knees and line up behind her. She felt his hard shaft press against her buttock and then against her upper thigh as he worked to line himself up. With a sudden jolt, she felt him slide into her a little bit and she tilted her hips to give him easier access. First Peter. And now Frank. She had gotten fucked twice in the same day by two different men. She was so not Talia anymore, she thought, pressing back and giving into her slut fueled fantasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.