The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Talia’s mind returned to the present for a moment as she knelt outside her brother’s door, her inner muscles shivering a little in anticipation when she heard Peter begin to move within his room. Listening to him on the other side of the door, anticipating his arrival, she relived that first submission. He had added a few things to her routine since Thursday. As she had knelt by the front door that evening after she had asked for the rules to change, her heart pounding as she once again committed to him, he had not said anything for a couple of minutes, just taking out his thick prick and feeding it into her submissive mouth. She could hear him take a drink of his beer from time to time as she worked to get him hard, and it wasn’t until his shaft was upright and throbbing, the tip almost purple with engorged blood, that he had again spoke.

“God you have a mouth, slut. New fucking rules. Every day, after work, right here, don’t you dare forget. And on the weekends, I want you up before me, showered and ready outside my door. You can forget clothes at home of course, we will put something by the door to hold your things, I can’t have you just throwing your stuff on the floor like a child. Just be glad I don’t make you strip outside the door like Kimber” he had added, teasing she had assumed, though the idea had made her quiver with a secret, perverted delight.

And so things had begun to change. And she had showered and shaved and gotten ready like he demanded, and knelt naked and ready outside his door, glad she had made it to his door in time - before he had woken up.


Peter’s door opened, and he stood there as naked as she was, and as rampant as she had ever seen him. He held out his hand nodding at her “Good job, slut. Come”, and pulled her along with him to the bathroom. The bright lights illuminated the contrast in their bodies, her smooth pale white skin in sharp contrast to his red hued, furry body. She was nervous, uncertain as to his intentions, so many of her stories had quite naughty activities in their respective bathrooms. She was relieved when he turned her to face the large mirror, and pushed her legs apart before bending her forward slightly, hands on the counter top. Without preamble, he bent and began to rub the fat crown of his prick back and forth against her damp slit, causing her to lubricate quickly in anticipation. As he slid into her, he pressed his thumb against her plug and began to dual fuck her, pressing in alternating fashion on her plug filled bottom every time he pulled his prick out.

Talia could see herself in the mirror, and it was extremely arousing. She could see her body bouncing in reaction to her brother’s thrusts, and it was almost like watching a dirty movie, only it was her own body. She could see his hands on her hips and butt, holding her tight as he thrust back and forth, her body shaking, her breasts bobbing in the mirror. Pushing back, she could feel his thickness spreading her open, the back and forth friction sending wave after wave of heat throughout her body. Watching the mirror, she saw the lust filled look in her own eyes as she watched herself looking at herself getting fucked.

“Oh god, oh fuggg...” she moaned, feeling him speed up, the sight of her body thrashing in front of him making her just that much more aroused. It was so kinky. So naughty. So such like a slut. Yes. Yes. A slut. “Oh fuck Niki good” she begged, getting into her slut role completely, even though it was barely 8 AM. She was going to be a good slut today. Yesterday had been easy by comparison, getting dressed by the door right before heading to work, stripping down and waiting for him by the front door as soon as she got home. Letting him toy with and tease her butt plug. Perfectly normal daily slut behavior. Somehow, she sensed today was going to be more. She prayed it would be more. Ever since she had released her control the other night, she felt herself building up to another big release, sure that the longer days of the weekend would make it happen. She fully intended on making sure he knew that. As soon as he was done. Fucking her.

She watched him watching her in the mirror, their eyes meeting as he continued to thrust in and out, hard, fast, intense.

“I can see you like that. You like an audience. Even just one in the mirror. Don’t you?”

“God ... yes, it’s ... intense!” she cried, feeling her body beginning to reach its peak.

“That’s it. Cum you hungry little slut. I’m going to fuck you, then we are going to go get you fucked some more. You’d like that, wouldn’t you. Lots of cocks for you to suck? You want more, don’t you? Don’t you? Tell me what you want ... Fuck fuck fuck!” Peter cried, suddenly pulling her faster and faster against his hips, his cock spurting deep inside as she came all over him.

“Yes ... Yes, I do. Cock. I want to be bad ... so bad...” Talia cried, cumming over and over as her first peak was blasted past when he had slammed into her again at the end, his own explosion sending her spiraling higher and higher again.

She was panting, bent over and still watching as he pulled out and moved to the side a bit, his thick cock still hard, and throbbing. It was an angry purplish red, and it was clearly covered in their juices. Without prompting, without even thinking about it over much, Talia found herself turned around and kneeling, taking his slime covered prick into her mouth and humming as she cleaned his prick.

“Oh fuck, T, oh god ... slow, It’s sensitive ... but fuck!” Peter was quivering, shaking on his legs as she cleaned him, and she did slow down, being careful with his sensitive head, but loving the way he shook every time she pulled her lips slowly over the crown.

“I think someone was looking forward to the weekend. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I think you will. Fix us a little breakfast while I shower and get ready. We are heading back to the Mitchell Trailhead.”

With a final suck, Talia let his prick slide out and pulled back and away. She could taste herself, and him, and even if she was not a fan of the taste, she was getting a little used to it. Still, a glass of juice sounded good to her as she sat down and worked to get the most of his spunk out of her before heading into the kitchen.


Peter had been unforthcoming about what he had planned, other than their destination, leaving Talia to wonder, her imagination quite unfettered and running wild as she tried to guess what he was going to have her do. She was feeling quite wild and abandoned, just thinking about what might happen, and as they put some miles between them and their neighborhood, she felt a little more carefree. Going where no one would be able to link her back to her job and livelihood made it that much easier to enjoy the anticipation. Her mind kept wondering just what he might have planned, though his comments this morning in the bathroom seemed to indicate that they were not going to be alone the whole day. And she was going to suck a strange cock again. Those two tidbits of information fueled most of her daydreams, and she found herself becoming quite keyed up almost immediately.

He’d handed her the Pooh sleepshirt as they went into the garage, telling her to cover up as he put the small cooler in the trunk, taking the fabric shopping bag with him into the front seat. He’d made a point of having her watch as he filled the bag with everything in her toy drawer from the paddle and vibrators, down to both sets of nipple clamps and her collar. He’d had her add in the dress from their first sojourn to the mountain trail before taking it and the lunch cooler into the garage and loading the car.

“It’s a little over an hour more to the Trailhead. Why don’t we continue our discussion from a couple of weeks ago.”

Talia looked at Peter, unsure about what he was referring.

“Your favorite sections of your stories? We never completed the list. I mean, I know you loved getting fucked by four dogs and being watched, but I am sure there is more. And we never really talked about which things you want to do first, and which you want to wait a while.”

“I. Yes, but, you know some are just fantasies”

“Of course, of course. Slut fantasies. Right?”

‘Yes.” she said, glad he understood, though his next words gave her a feeling of dread. And shockingly - anticipation.

“Well, you are a slut, so I don’t see the problem. Now, if I remember, we only discussed through the three Game stories. You told me how bad you wanted to be on the table, sucking and fucking five guys over and over. I had to admit, that was one of the best parts for me too.” Peter paused a moment before continuing. “Grab my phone and pull up your story list, and let’s see what else you can teach me about your slut fantasies, hmm?”

“Peter I...”

“Sir. I’ll let you know if I want you to call me anything else. But you wanted to be a slut. To be pushed. Well, this is how it goes.”

“Yes. Sir.”

Talia opened up the browser on his phone, quickly finding her collection of stories and scanned down the list. “Um, Katie’s Initiation is the next one.”

“Hmm, yes, that one was a bit different than your others.” Peter said, glancing at her briefly before looking back at the road.

“Yeah, one of my first. It sort of was my first solo story, was writing about Robin with this other writer, Jax, and I sort of got obsessed with Bree and how she ended up like she was at the slumber party.”

“Ah, still, for such an early story, it was quite intense. Which part was your favorite?”

Talia did not have to think very hard. She remembered the story very well. “Um, when Katie realized they were going to let Samson in, and she practically attacked Bree, ignoring the fact that it was her sister, all in a desire to not have Bree see her with the mascot.”

Peter nodded, commenting “So you fantasized about having your sister eat you out quite eagerly just to get away from something much more embarrassing.”

“No, um, I was Katie”

“I thought so, but that’s interesting too. You want to have to choose between two embarrassing things? And even then, they both might, or will happen?”

“Oh god, I dunno ... maybe?” Talia said, trying to be honest, though her thoughts were kind of all over the place. She watched Peter’s face as he appeared to be lost in thought, the things she was saying obviously giving him lots to think about.

“Hmm, what was next, wasn’t there one about a Notebook?”

Quickly glancing at the list on his phone, Talia nodded, “Yeah, it’s such a long story, I mean, it’s hard to pick out something from so much, you know.”

“Perhaps you just need to be inspired. The last time we discussed your stories, I had my hand between your legs as you lay naked across my lap I think.”

“Um, yes?” she said uncertain where he was going with this, though she had an idea.

“Well, that might be a bit dangerous while driving on these winding roads, so why don’t you just grab your little toy, and put your seat back. Pull that shirt up over your chest as you lay back and get in the right frame of mind. In fact, in order to ensure you are properly motivated, my eager little slut, if you can make yourself cum in five, no, make it four minutes (you are an eager slut after all), I’ll let you skip your next punishment, whenever it is. But if you don’t make it in four minutes, you are going to pay a forfeit. Today.”

“Oh god, really?” Talia said, her mind racing a little as she was both scared and excited about his latest challenge. Digging through the canvas-like shopping bag that held all their goodies, she found the small vibrator and quickly pulled it out, pushing the controls to lay her seat back as she reached down and slid her sleepshirt up her body, lifting her hips as it slid past her bare bottom, the butt plug reminding her of its presence as she sat back down. Lightly touching herself with her free hand, she finally let go of the seat controls as her seat reclined to its fullest position.

“Set a timer before you start, four minutes now, no cheating!” Peter teased. Talia had never been one to cheat, or even bend the rules. ‘Miss Straight and Narrow’ the kids had teased her ever since she was young and had refused to go along with any of the skip school days.

“Hmmph, as if!” Talia said, picking up his phone and readying a four minute timer. Waving it at him as if proving her honestly, she pushed start and put the phone between them as she lay began and began to run the vibrator over her shaven sex, pressing against the buried nerves that hovered just below the surface as well as the obvious external hotspots.

As simple as that, Peter telling her to masturbate to orgasm in four minutes or less, and Talia found herself playing with herself for his obvious amusement and enjoyment. She loved the release of care she felt when she simply followed his orders. She knew she loved to be exposed, to have someone watching her, but it was hard to just make herself do it sometimes. Not now though. Not now that she was his slut. Not now that she had agreed to be like this most, if not all, of the time. She had cornered herself into a spot where she had a ready excuse to be as nasty and naughty as she had ever dreamed of, and it would not be her fault. Not really. It would be Peter’s. Even if she gave him the ideas, it was still his commands, his direction. She began to picture just what kind of things he might ask her to do, even today. Maybe he was going to fuck her in front of someone again. Only without the walls of a booth or the darkness behind a restaurant hiding her. Maybe he was going to really expose her and make her masturbate for an audience.

She worked herself feverishly feeling her body respond easily as her cunt lubricated and the subtle vibration of the car’s wheels gave her an extra little pulse of pleasure. She had wanted this release, she knew that, even if it was a little awkward to simply play with herself ‘on demand’ so to speak. She glanced at her brother, watching his sidelong glances at her nearly naked body, and she began to rev up her actions, knowing she was being watched. Just doing it in the car was enough to feel naughty, doing it with her sleepwear pushed up around her neck was just that little bit more naughty. In the middle of the day. Driving down the road. Like a sex obsessed teenager.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.