The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It had been a little over a week since her trial by fire at the adult store and Talia was still not sure how she really felt about all of it. She could not deny the intense pleasure she had felt, and she knew that she had experienced some of the best orgasms of her life while playing the role of Niki, but she also found herself second guessing everything as the days passed. She was scared of losing herself, of going too far. She and Peter had even talked about it one night, sharing her fears, and trying to talk it all through. The dares had been one thing, she felt a lot more control when it was a dare that could be ended at any time. The submission, the collar, was just so scary. Not that she did not enjoy it, far from it. It was that she enjoyed it almost too much. She wanted to stay that free. That uninhibited. She wanted to push her own boundaries, do the things she had only written about, but it was scary. Very scary.

She had taken to wearing only a sleep shirt or nothing at all when wandering the apartment, the idea of covering up making little sense, other than comfort, after the few times during which she had been completely under his control. She had not written anything for quite a while, though, not in a couple weeks. She was just not ready to share about any of this, and her other stories seemed pale in comparison to what she was doing right now. If she only knew exactly what she was going to do next. She knew she wasn’t done, not judging by her late night fantasies, but she was still uncertain about how to keep the two parts of her life separate. She could not lose her job, or get into trouble in her neighborhood, that much she knew, but how much else did she dare push it?

That afternoon, sneaking some time at work, she decided to try and update one of her stories, getting online and exchanging a couple of notes, eventually sending one to Mason. That set off a string of short notes back and forth, leaving her more upset than she cared to admit. She had tried to explain in the beginning that she was never one of those every day writers, and yet, still, somehow people got upset when she disappeared for a couple of weeks. Not wanting to fight and really terminating their back and forth, as she had truly enjoyed some of his ideas. She had reluctantly agreed to accept his task, his punishment, as a way to atone for being gone for two weeks.


Talia was a little irritated on her way home. Yes, she could have been more clear about things, but she could have sworn she had said she was an on again off again writer, not writing every day. That she hated being on a schedule, and that she had said she would be away, but perhaps she had not been clear to Mason, or not clear enough. And if he had truly felt abandoned, she did feel bad. She made a mental note to try and be more clear in the future, as feeling like she MUST write every day was the best way to ensure she completely shut down. She had hated that feeling in the past with another writing partner. Over and over she went over it in her head, sure she had said something, but beginning to realize that it may have been in the past, or even in her head. Resolved to make amends, to atone, she was not going to back out. she was just irritated that once again she was feeling like she had made a bit of a mess of things, even though she swore she had tried to prevent this very misunderstanding.

Getting home, she sat in the car for a minute, rehearsing in her mind what she needed to say, psyching up, so to speak. Once she got inside, she saw Peter sitting in his usual spot, changing channels on the remote and she waved a quick hello before hurrying to her bedroom, tossing her purse on her dresser and grabbing her bracelet. Feeling the cool metal against her skin, she swallowed her nerves, and her irritation, and went to see Peter, resolved to see this through, to prove she could do this, if nothing else.

He looked up as she came over to him, watching her stand there for a few seconds, nervously toying with her bracelet before speaking.

“I” she started, pausing, and restarting. “I need a spanking. And Maeson would consider it a personal favor if you would take care of this. I was inconsiderate and teased him and then left him wondering what was going on for far too long. To that end, please allow me to write for a few minutes after you are done, as I promised I would not delay in answering. Unlike that past weekend.” she said, trying to get him to admit that it was partially his fault, even though it had been two weeks since then.

He simply stared at her for a minute and then nodded. “Sure, anytime he wants you punished, let me know. I am sure this won’t be the last time you need to be punished, you can get rather self centered and full of yourself.”

Talia was getting irritated again, it was as if no one understood why she was not hanging online and writing every single day!

“I am not!” she protested, stopping when he raised his hand, shaking his head.

“Are you, or are you not, asking for a spanking?”

“Yes” she said, reluctantly, still with more than a little fire in her voice.

“Then stop protesting. And get your kit off. Bad little girls get spanked on the bare, you know that!” He said, as if it was common knowledge.

This part of the punishment she had expected, and after all that had happened over the last few weeks, removing her clothes and standing naked in front of Peter had lost most of its embarrassing shame.

“Where did you... ?” she half asked once she was completely naked and back in front of him.

“Oh, over the arm of the couch should work nicely, but ... where’s the paddle? We did buy a paddle, right?” He said, reminding her of one of their first adult store purchase.

‘Oh god!’ she thought, that’s not what she had in mind when she agreed to a spanking, though there was a part of her that was more than a little curious. She had read so much about things like this, and ever since that first weekend, purchasing all of those items, the knowledge of them had been bouncing around in the back of her mind.

“Oh, you don’t want to just spank me?” she asked, self consciously reaching behind her to cover her buttocks, imagining the paddle hitting her rather than his hand.

“Best to do it right from the start” he said, waving at her to go and fetch the punishment paddle.

She glanced at the other items in the drawer as she grabbed the paddle, knowing that all too soon these too would be a part of her life if she submitted again. If she dared let herself truly go. Nipple clamps, clit clamp, dildo, butt plugs. Toys of a different life that was for sure. Perhaps that had been part of the reason for her delay, she thought to herself as she returned, nervously handing over the paddle before moving to the end of the couch. Standing for a moment, looking at Peter, she slowly bent over and grabbed ahold of the large couch cushion, feeling her backside parting a little and her bottom tilting up.

She heard him come over, his hand grazing her back and bottom ever so softly before pulling away. She could hear the slap of the paddle against his leg, or his hand, and she shivered in nervousness. She was sure she could take a spanking. It did not seem that scary. But this was a big unknown. And yet ... and yet she had picked it out, she had purchased the paddle. She must have known.

“Ten should do” she heard him say, and she quailed. She had no idea what it was going to feel like, but ten sounded like a lot.

“Yes, um, sir” she said, gritting her teeth and waiting for the inevitable.

Talia continued to hear the sounds of the paddle moving against his leg or waving in the air, slapping against his hand. It was torture. Waiting, wondering.

Crack!

Pain exploded in her bottom, though thankfully not as much as she had feared. Don’t be mistaken, it hurt, it hurt a lot, but she had been scared, so scared it would be worse. Having read lots of stories, she knew she should count even though he had not said anything.

“1”

“Oh yes, count each one. That was just a warm up, wanted to get your skin warm. It’s already turning a nice pink” He said, almost as if talking to himself.

Crack!

The much harder strike of the paddle against her bare behind was barely registered in her mind, before pain radiated outward in a rush that pulled her up and off of the couch.

“FUCK! Peter, that fucking hurt!” she cried, dancing from foot to foot, her hands reaching back and covering her bottom.

“It’s supposed to hurt, you stupid girl, get your ass back down and take your punishment. Or I’m done with it and you can just tell Mason whatever you want.”

Talia was in shock and pain, and she almost quit right then and there. But she knew she had asked for this. She had wanted to be pushed in this direction. She just had no idea it would hurt like that, though as time passed, the pain was rapidly being replaced by warmth. Even some heat.

Glaring at him, silently begging him to not be so mean, she bent back over the arm of the couch, grabbing onto the cushion and silently (as if in some sort of protest) waiting.

“Don’t let get of the cushion now, you hear?” he said right before another explosion rocked her backside, and she cried out. The heat was intense and as the pain radiated outward, she held on for dear life. “3!”

“No, we had to start over, try again...” he said, and she began to swear at him in her head.

Crack. “1!” Talia almost spat, the pain blurring into the previous pain, her whole bottom feeling like she had sat on hot tar.

SMACK! CRACK! CRACK! Each blow came down, and as she cried out the count, holding onto the cushion for dear life, she began to cry.

CRACK “5, oh god, it hurts so bad! It’s not fucking fair. It’s not fucking fair. I shouldn’t have to do this!” she began to complain, trying to get him to stop, trying to stop the pain.

Talia could hear the paddle swatting again.

“What do you mean? Do you or do you not deserve your punishment?”

“Yes, and no. I mean, I swear I told him I was going to be gone, why do I have to do this!” she said, through tears, crying from the pain more than a little. Her bottom was on fire.

“So you don’t think it’s your fault? That he’s being mean?

Crack! “Ow, god, 6! Yes, I mean, no, I mean god, it’s just not fair. I didn’t know!”

SMACK! “7!”

“You didn’t know, but you do now, right?

“Yes, oh god yes”

“So take it ... and then you will likely be forgiven, yes?”

“Oh god, but ... I don’t ... yes...”

CRACK

“8!” And as the pain rushed through her, she could feel a dampness coating her thighs that she had not felt before. Either because he had slowed the blows, or simply a matter of time, she was dripping, her cunt on fire as the blows rained down.

“Tell me you understand, and you accept your punishment and I will stop” she heard him say, just before pain exploded yet again, burning deep into her bottom as he paddled her again.

“9 Yes ... I swear ... I understand!”

SMACK!

“10 I swear, I promise, I understand, It’s my fault, I know, I know, I know ... I’ll be better, I will, I promise!”

Talia kept waiting for more, her bare bottom twitching, every nerve on fire.

“Very well, I believe you. Don’t move, I’ll be right back” she heard him say after what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a few seconds, a minute at most.

Laying there, she could hear him moving around elsewhere in the apartment before returning, placing her laptop in front of her, and moving her to slide a couple pillows beneath her chest.

“Best get busy” he said, just as she felt something cool and soothing being dribbled onto her sore backside, his hand gently rubbing the lotion into her sore bottom.

As she began to write, slowly, his hand continued to rub her sore buttocks, his fingers teasingly close, but not too close, to her aroused center. Her skin felt so hot, and the pain was still everywhere, but she could feel herself pressing back, wanting him to touch her ‘there’. It took forever, but he eventually relented, slowly fucking her with his fingers, driving her to grind against his hand until she felt that delicious release. She was still on fire everywhere, and the pain was still there, but the sweet release was such a beautiful reward.

“Finish up now, I will give you some more lotion when you are done writing” he said after she calmed down, and she heard him stand up and move back into his usual spot by the TV.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.