The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Talia stood for a moment, still getting used to the clamps, and wondering just how the heck she was supposed to go out with these things on. Searching through her clothes, she thought about a skirt, knowing how much fun they could be, but she wanted something more to hide the clit clamp, finally deciding on a pair of her denim shorts. She did not wear them often, but they were still kinda cute even though she was not young and spry. It wasn’t like they were old lady shorts, but they were not so short you could see the pockets like girls seem to like to wear to the mall these days. A thicker top that covered her down to the slim belt of her shorts and hid most of the clamps was the only thing she thought would make her ‘ok’ in public. And even then it was dicey. She grabbed a second shirt, putting it around her shoulders but not buttoning it completely. It gave another layer of coverage but still allowed for some peeks. Exactly what she figured Niki might wear.

Walking out to the front room, Talia paused, making her steps shorter. She could feel a slight pull on her clit with every step, and as she made the twenty or so steps to the front door, she could feel a tingling arousal building with every step. This was going to be quite interesting, she thought, her face flushing as she met her brother at the door.

“Walking slow? I bet it’s quite, um, entertaining then?” Peter said, smirking, laughing lightly as she nodded, red faced. Her nipples were numb but her clit was anything but as she slowly walked out the door behind her brother.

It took a while to get the restaurant that Peter had found, and Talia could feel her body continue to be stimulated by every significant bump and turn. The clamps would catch a little on the fabric of her shirt and pull as she swayed a little. It was the oddest feeling. She saw Peter watching her, smiling to himself, obviously confident and enjoying the game he was playing with her.

When they got to Chileez, she sat as Peter parked around the side, near the back employee entrance. He turned off the engine and sat there for a moment, looking around before telling her to wait. “Let me get the door for you” he said, quickly exiting and moving around to her side of the car, opening the door and giving her a hand up.

“They told me to not let those stay on too long” he said, nodding at her breasts, the bulge of the hidden clamps discernable if you knew what to look for. He looked around quickly, then deftly pushed her shirt up, baring her breasts as they stood in the open door of their car.

“Oh god” Talia said, her eyes darting everywhere as she felt him expose her to the back of the parking lot. Thankfully she could not see anyone, but she was still effectively topless in public, albeit with a shirt around her, if not covering her.

Peter pushed her against the open door, watching her face as he moved his hands up to cup her breasts, mauling them, making her abused nipples ache as they were moved abruptly. She could feel the numbed flesh pulling against her breast tissue, and she gasped at the sharp little pains that emanated from the clamps as he cupped her breasts and squeezed.

Quick as anything, he undid both clamps, letting them fall, their chain pulling against her buried clit clip as the sudden cessation of pressure was a relief for all of a second. And then the pain hit, just like before, and when his mouth was on one sore nipple, the heat and wetness making even that much more tense, she felt the waves of pain and pleasure washing straight down to her cunt, which throbbed in need beneath her shorts. He had moved one hand between her thighs and was pressing against the seam of her shorts, and she instinctively pushed back against him, the combination of sensations make her drown her shorts with her fluids. Gasping, she rode his hand, looking over his bowed head still sucking on her nipple as she saw another car pull into the parking lot, the sudden risk of exposure accelerating as the car pulled to a stop not that far away.

“Peter!” she gasped, pushing on his shoulder, eventually getting her hands on her top and pulling it down as the other patrons got out of the car, two younger males, one of whom was looking at her and Peter standing in the open door of the car.

Peter stood up and turned to see the newcomer gawking at them, and smiled as he pulled Talia to him, closing the door with his hip. His hand went around her waist, then up high around her ribs, pulling her close to him as he treated her like a date. “Come along, you gave them enough of a show for now! Just tuck those into your pockets” he teased, walking her past the others and on into the restaurant.

Talia was flushed and aroused, her nipples throbbing as they walked past the slightly stunned guy, her hands fumbling to stuff the clamps into her pockets and hide them from view. This was so not like her, and she found it easier to just pretend she was Niki. She was not out to dinner with her brother, she was a slut out with her boyfriend, letting him tease and show her off. The hardest part was not trying to hide her conservative side, to shove Talia to the background and be Niki. It was trying to not worry about being 46 and acting 20. Fuck em if they don’t like it, she thought, catching a dirty look from an elderly woman as they waited for a table. She glanced down at herself, and realized she was a little more exposed than she had expected, though as she looked around, realizing she was in public dressed like she was, she strove to act normal. Her nipples were rock hard and throbbing and quite visible beneath her thin cotton top due to the fact that her second button down shirt was parted completely and no longer covering anything. Her shorts were fine, of course, but she was showing a bit of midriff, not at all normal for someone her age. Again she told herself ‘fuck em’. She was living it out a bit, enjoying and owning her own freedom, and if they didn’t like it, they could just ignore her. This had been quite a day of firsts, and she wasn’t going to let some old biddies make her feel bad about her choices.

Slipping into a booth, Talia felt far less exposed as the table and benches shielded her from view from most vantage points. As they looked over the menu, she shifted a bit uncomfortably on the bench. The vinyl stuck to the back of her bare legs a little bit, and the fully operational air conditioning was making her more than a little chilly. Pulling her second shirt around her as she stifled a shiver, she paused at a look from her brother. “It’s chilly!” she protested, pulling her shirt closer around her, though not buttoning it up.

“Fine, but keep your nipples showing” Peter said softly, nodding at her erect points. She pulled the button down shirt around her this way and that, until she was able to get the bottom buttoned and warming her bare midriff, and yet still left it gaping open enough that Peter could watch her nipples.

“Perfect. Pinch them before the waiter or waitress gets here, I want you to show off. Unless you don’t want to be a slut anymore”

Talia flushed, glancing around nervously and surreptitiously worked her hand over each breast under the guise of readjusting her shirt. She squeezed each nipple, stifling her gasp as the abused tissue sent waves of heat down her body, immediately stiffening up even more than they had been. As she dropped her hands and glanced down, she could see she was making quite the impression, and it would be clear to anyone that looked that she was not wearing a bra.

“Fuck em” she thought, the illicitness of her actions, and the way she was acting completely unlike her normal Talia persona making her slide into and stay with her devil may care slut Niki personality.

“Fuck ‘em” she said aloud, echoing her inner thoughts.

Peter glanced at her, not privy to her inner monologue.

“If they don’t like it. I mean. It’s what I’m supposed to think right?”

“Yeah, pretty sure Niki would say the same”.

Talia nodded, going back to her perusal of the menu, settling on a plate of pasta with shrimp.

The young waiter seemed perfectly normal as he took their order. Not paying Talia any undue attention, no glances at her nipples, nothing that would indicate she was doing anything out of the ordinary.

“Hmm, that was odd. Maybe he was just very diplomatic” Peter said as the waiter left them to put their order into the system. She could see him watching her, and she stared back, acting confident and comfortable, almost daring him to do something. She was in an odd place in her head, she knew that, but it had been quite the day already, and she felt unfettered in a way she had never been before. All her life she had done as she was supposed to. At least until the last few months. Now she had sucked on more than one cock and was sitting in a restaurant half dressed and daring her brother to tease her more.

“Oh? I see” Peter said, looking amused and looking around the restaurant, then back at her. “Just going to have to kick it up a notch then, and make sure he notices. Part that second shirt, I want to see that strip of belly above your shorts” he said as moved over to her side of the booth, blocking her in, and giving her a little more coverage from outside viewers. As he watched, Talia pulled her outer shirt open and leaned a bit against Peter’s side. She was still a little chilly, and he was nice and big and warm.

“Yeah like that” Peter said, looking around again before continuing. “Now, before he comes back with our drinks and my salad, take those clips out of your pockets and attach them to the hem of your shorts. I want you to play with them, attaching and detaching them, moving them slightly. Pull the chain out so it hangs down, but also disappears into your shorts”.

Talia flushed, doing as he said while not really looking around. She pulled one clamp out, sliding the chain out and letting it fall between her legs as she clipped it onto her waistband. Repeating the task on the other side, she wondered what someone who did not know what was going on might think. Odd place to have little chains.

“Yes, cute. I can see them both disappearing down into your shorts. Give them a little tug and don’t stop messing with them until the waiter comes back.”

Talia felt decidedly unTalia-like as she toyed with the new sex toy while sitting in a booth in public. She would never knowingly give someone a glance down her shirt, and now she was practically inviting the waiter to look at the silvery chains disappearing into her shorts. And the very hard nipples the clamps had obviously just been clamped on. Keeping her head down but glancing up at the nearby section of the restaurant through her eyelashes, she felt safe to continue to toy with her clamps, shielded from view by Peter’s large bulk. She was lost in her idle game for a moment, until Peter nudged her and told her to keep going. “Here they come”. “Kinda ignore him until he has to get your attention, that should work”.

Talia flushed, and looked down, ostensibly watching herself hook and unhook the nipple clamp as if that was the most interesting thing in the world. She remembered getting quite stoned a long time ago, and spending a long time watching herself in the mirror twirling and twirling her hair. She imagined she must look something like that, she thought, feeling herself getting tight and nervous as the waiter appeared, and began to speak. Finally, she looked up, sensing him watching her, and daringly pulled on one of the chains a little as she thanked him for her drink. She could see his startled glance away from her crotch, and she flushed, aroused all over again. This whole day had been nothing but one interesting, sexy, thrilling experience after another, and she was a little surprised she could still feel arousal. And not just be numb.

The now red faced waiter left, and Peter was smiling and looking around. “Much better, much better. Now undo the top couple of buttons on your shorts, and make sure the chain goes down the middle.”

Talia flushed, though her arousal was such that she was eager to play whatever game Peter had in mind. She was finding herself enjoying the freedom that came from playing at being Niki quite intoxicating, and as she looked around the restaurant again, she felt a charge run up her spine as she slowly undid the top snap of her shorts. Feeling a tiny thrill of ‘something’ tickling her skin as the shorts loosened, she pushed on, undoing the second button and feeling the two sides of her short’s flap part a little bit more. Gushing a little, the naughty nature of the task combined with the pressure of the toy in her bottom made her squirm in her seat, her hand moving to toy with the chain as she looked up at Peter, watching him watch her as she did her best impression of an eager slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.