The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Deep Discussions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Deep Discussions - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As they drove towards home, Talia had time to think about what she had just done. She had fantasized about something like what had happened for so long, but now that she had actually done it, she was trying to understand just how she felt about it all. She had let herself be pushed into doing this, effectively forcing Peter to take her back to the store after yesterday’s embarrassment, and she replayed the visit in her mind as the miles passed beneath their tires. She fingered the collar around her neck, the visible reminder of what she was promising, what she was helping to force herself to do, to dare herself to do, and wondered if it was all going to be ok. The feelings had been intense, and the pleasure undeniable. But did she really want to be that girl? That slut? Did she want to let herself go and revel in the physical pleasure and ignore the societal norms that had kept her in her prescribed role. She had no illusions that Mr Right was going to come and make all her dreams come true, so it was not that she needed to save herself for anyone. If anything, she had found more fulfillment and comfort in life with her brother as a roommate, than she frankly would expect from a mate. Romance was the only missing piece, and she had long since given up on dreams along those lines. No, the question was not really if she could continue to explore her fantasies, she knew she could. The question simply was would she be able to keep things separate. Talia versus Niki. She had a good life, a nice little house, neighbors and a few friends that filled her days. And she had these stories she wrote, the fantasies she had, the feelings that drove her crazy like today. Could she be both?

Talia woke from her musings with a start, realizing they were pulling into a parking lot. Looking around, she realized they had stopped at a rest-area/park of some sort. Thick trees surrounded a large expanse of green, a couple of white rock lined trails wound about in a leisurely fashion. She turned to Peter and apologized. “Sorry, I guess I was nodding off”

Peter smiled, turning off the key and gathering up his phone and their two shopping bags, the new one with all the free stuff, as well as the bag he had brought that held an odd collection of items she had looked at on the way to the adult store... “I could tell you needed to think about all of this, you seemed far away. So I just stayed quiet and let you think.” He got out and opened the trunk, dropping in their new shopping bag keeping the old one) and pulling out a basket she had not realized he had packed.

Leading her away from the cars and across a broad expanse of green, he headed toward a shaded glen that was surprisingly free of visitors, and sat down at the small picnic bench. “Sit, sit, you had a busy morning, let’s have a quick lunch before going home.” As he pulled out a couple of small containers of mixed fruit, he glanced at her and added, “Oh, I forgot. You really should change. Put on that sleepshirt I brought, it should cover you enough”

Talia flushed, her nerves on edge as she procrastinated a little, taking her time grabbing the shopping bag and fishing out the sleepwear. She looked at Peter and then at the park around them, and wondered just how he expected her to do this. There were not a lot of people around, thankfully, but surely they would notice if a woman was getting naked at a picnic bench, right?

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you can figure out a way to be discreet. Mostly. You are going to have to get that body stocking off over your head though” Peter said, pulling out some celery and peanut butter, munching happily as he watched Talia squirm in uncertainty.

“I guess...” Talia said with uncertainty, trying to picture how she could do this. If she put the shirt on, she could pull her dress down and off easily enough, but then she’d have to take it off and be completely naked when she took the body stocking off. Deciding to take it in stages, Talia looked around before pulling up her dress and unsnapping the body stocking, feeling the plug continue to push at her every time she moved her bottom on the bench. Flipping her dress back down, she again looked around before quickly pushing her dress off of each shoulder, exposing her breasts covered only by the fishnet squares of the body stocking. Hurrying, before anyone noticed, she pulled up on the stocking, getting it up around her neck and quickly pulling it over her head before snagging the sleep shirt and slipping it over her head. For a few long seconds, she had been topless in the early afternoon sun. Heart pounding, she could feel the thrill of the exposure ramping through her as she looked around, eyes nervous, praying no one had seen. Not that she was not wanting to be looked at, far from it. But it would not be good to get a complaint, or to get arrested for indecency. Peter looked amused, watching her struggle, though he said nothing, just kept on eating and watching her. Pulling the sleepshirt down around her hips, she lifted it up and pulled down on her dress, helping it slide down onto her hips. Lifting up a little, she pulled her dress from beneath her, sitting and lifting up again to pull the sleepshirt beneath her bottom. Sitting back down, looking all around the immediate area, her breath was coming faster as she slipped the dress down over her knees and off of her feet.

Talia sat for a second, calming herself, before carefully folding her dress and putting in the bag, adding the much smaller ball of netting that comprised the body stocking. Sliding the container of fruit in front of her, she took a bite, eating a bit to calm her nerves as she felt herself getting back to normal.

“That was...” she started to say, before Peter interrupted her again.

“I was thinking that you really should be eating your lunch like Cyndi had Niki after a few days, but it’s too bad we really can’t. Unless maybe we were at some nude beach of course. But you can still do the safer portion of how Cyndi made Niki eat, right? I mean you obviously want that, you wrote about it after all!”

Rather than directly ordering her to do something, Peter seemed to be teasing her with an idea she wrote about, perhaps testing her, seeing how willing or slutty she was becoming. Talia remembered the story well. The Cyndi and Niki dynamic had been quite enjoyable to write about. Cyndi slowly exerting more and more control over Niki after witnessing her total abasement at their house - not just with Max, but with a couple of the dogs. Ever since that night, Cyndi had slowly enforced more and more rules upon Niki. At first making her expose herself while they ate, then masturbate, eventually having her remove her skirt completely. Never satisfied, Cyndi kept it up until Niki was naked and masturbating every lunch hour, waiting on Roach to come by with her customers for the day.

A dawning realization hit her as Talia understood why he had her change. Or at least she thought she did. Looking around again, though no one was really close by, she lifted up her bottom again and pulled her soft cotton tee up over her hips, setting her bare bottom back down on the bench and boldly parting her thighs, exposing her rapidly wettening sex to his view - as well as to anyone that might pass by.

“I thought so. Go ahead and eat. And enjoy yourself. I know I will” Peter added, taking another bite and turning a little so he could see both her, and a bit of the park to the side of their table.

Nervous, though equally excited by feeling of the comparatively safe exposure, Talia continued to show off her shaven sex to her brother as she took another bite. Watching him watch her and the nearby area, she felt that familiar tingling of naughtiness coursing through her body, and she quickly relaxed into the game, moving a hand down between her thighs after only a minute, slowly teasing her clit as she ate slowly and carefully, her eyes constantly scanning the area for anyone coming close. Though no one did.


An hour or so later, Peter was moving quickly, putting the picnic container in the kitchen and dropping the shopping bags on the end table by the couch. He glanced at Talia, standing a bit uncertain like by the door and paused before leaving the room. “Did you want to get cleaned up a bit?” After Talia nodded, he continued, “Good, good, when you are done, meet me back out here. Unless you are done for the day?” With that said, he disappeared down the hall.

Talia stood for a moment, briefly considering calling it a day and going to be alone with her thoughts, but she did not. While she had quite a nice orgasm, or two or three, and had done things far beyond what she had expected to do so quickly, or easily, she was not going to shortchange Peter. When it was a simple dare, sure, she could stop. But there was something about putting on the collar, or hanging up her panties in plain view that made her feel like, at least until she slept again, she was going to be as slutty, or as normal, as he, not she, wanted. It was part of her own private rules, her own game. Even though today had already been quite a change, she was not going to stop simply because it started off with a bang.

She could feel the soft sleepshirt almost hugging her cum splattered body as she walked to her room, deftly reaching down and pulling it off her body and over her head. Ruffling a hand back through her hair, feeling the cool air pimpling her skin a little, she went as she was, naked, to the bathroom, pulling up short when she saw Peter just finishing up in front of the toilet, shaking his cock to get rid of the dribbles of pee (she assumed).

“I’m done, you can have it” Peter said, turning towards her as he put his prick back in his pants and buttoned up his fly.

“Oh, I was just...” Talia said, dissembling, though she had intended to try and push some of the goop out, though after the hour drive she wasn’t sure if there was any that hadn’t already oozed out and stained her sleepshirt or coated her thighs.

“I insist” he said with a smile, stepping out of the way and waving at the commode.

Not wanting to argue or prolong the awkward encounter, Talia slipped past him and sat down on the toilet.

“That will never do. Sluts always show off, mmm? Keep your knees spread.” Peter was facing her now, obviously more than casually interested in watching her clean up. She glanced down and saw the slick shimmer of dried cum coating the top inside part of her thighs, more on the right than the left for some reason. Shiny patches, half flaked off, coated the top of her breastbone, and she remembered just how slutty she had gotten. She could feel the plug pressing against her rear opening, and she squeezed down, trying to make sure it did not come free.

Peter moved over to stand in front of her, his legs between her spread knees, keeping her in place. “I remember something in one of your stories like this” he said, humming as he thought. He was watching her closely, seeing her reaction, and when she didn’t do or say anything, he stepped back.

“It was like this I think” he said, deftly slipping his pants and undershorts down before stepping back in front of her. “You know you are happiest when sucking” he told her, completely in his slut controlling role. “Don’t forget to play with your clit. I want you aroused when you go.”

Talia looked up at him, submissively accepting his assumptions, but internally wondering at how assertive he was becoming. The first time she had put her panties on the hook, it had been mostly a pent up release of repressed desire. It had been intense, and very slutty, but he had not been near as controlling as he was being today. He had her do things, before, but the way he was telling her what to do this time seemed much more confident. Or something. It was if he was channeling Maeson or Max from her stories.

She opened her mouth and sucked on his softened prick, obediently getting him wet and using her tongue and lips to tease and taste his private flesh. She never really thought about him being her brother, not anymore. He was simply the one calling the shots. At least today. So if he wanted her to suck his cock, she would. In the car. In the movie booth. Sitting on the toilet. She moved her hand down and slowly toyed with her clit, teasing it, getting it wet from the excessive lubrication coating her sex.

“There you go. Now you can pee. But don’t stop sucking and touching yourself until you are done. Niki loved it like this, didn’t she?”

Talia closed her eyes and nodded, sucking on him like she was told, and trying to relax. It was very awkward to pee in front of someone. And even more awkward when not sitting in the normal way. She could feel some of his cum dripping out as she sat spread legged, though it was only a drop or two. The sound of it hitting the water was audible above the sounds of her lips smacking as she sucked on his rapidly hardening shaft. Moaning a little, turned on at her own submissive acceptance of such a twisted act, she concentrated hard, trying to force her bladder to relax, and was eventually rewarded with a squirt, then another. As she felt the heat rush through her at doing such a thing, her body relaxed further, and she soon was peeing as she did at any other time, albeit with her mouth filled and her legs spread. Faster she circled her clit, the heat washing over her as she combined the sexual act with the one of simple private elimination. She was as slutty as ever, and only a slut would be getting off of being told to pee like she was. Her muscles were squeezing around the plug in her bottom, and she felt totally hedonistic as she stroked and squeezed and peed.

Peter pulled back, watching her play with herself as she peed into the toilet. “Cum for me, slut. Cum for me while you sit there showing off all your dirty parts.” He was stroking his cock again, watching her, and she was not sure if he was going to cum again or not.

Groaning, aroused beyond belief and deep into her submissive fantasy, Talia circled her clit harder and harder, causing her urine to spray around a bit, making a bit of a mess. Gasping out loud, she reached down and boldly cupped herself, feeling some of the pee coat her hand, and she rubbed it all over herself, the hot liquid sending her over the top. Head thrown back, she came hard, convulsing over her hand, continuing to pee the last bits into her hand and down into the toilet as her masturbating hand moved frenetically from clit to cunt and back again.

“Oh god, that’s so fucking hot” Peter groaned, and his rapid fisting of his cock paused as he grunted, then sped up again as he began to shoot his cum down across her chest, not shooting far enough to reach her face, perhaps not fully recovered from his previous orgasm.

Talia watched as his hand slowed, the last bits of cum falling across her lower stomach. She was panting a little as she recovered, her eyes a bit glazed as she looked up at him, face flushed with both arousal and shame.

“Good. Fucking good. Now like I said before, get cleaned up and meet me on the couch.” With that said, Peter pulled his pants back up and walked out while still snapping himself closed.

Talia sat for a moment, shocked at her actions, but still intensely aroused. Yet again she had been surprised, and rewarded, by her brother’s insistence on things she had not planned, but obviously had enjoyed. Sitting up, she grabbed some toilet paper and began to clean up, not worrying about getting it all off of her skin since she was hopping in the shower. She just didn’t want an excess to make more of a mess, and she could not leave the toilet seat wet. Normally that was a male thing she thought as she tossed the paper in the bowl and flushed.

Damp, sticky, and feeling like quite the naughty slut, she turned on the water and waited for it to warm, before slipping into the shower and enjoying a refreshing clean up.


Damp, wrapped in a towel since she was not sure if she was supposed to put on any of her new outfits, Talia walked out to the living room and saw Peter sitting in the middle of the couch, a large bed pillow to his side.

“Come, lay over my lap like that first weekend” he said, patting his lap as she entered.

Talia moved over next to the couch and waited for a second her hand toying with the closed knot of the towel, removing the towel when she saw him nod. Dropping the towel over the arm of the couch, she crawled onto the cushion next to him, and draped herself over him, her bottom across his lap, and her head on the pillow he had positioned for her comfort.

As she got comfortable, she felt his hand coming to rest comfortably on the curve of her buttock, and she slowly relaxed.

“All clean? Quite a day I bet” he said, patting her bottom gently before moving on to his main purpose. “I have been doing my best to do not only what I enjoy, and trust me, I’ve enjoyed the fuck out of you, but also to help you do the things you’ve always wanted. You said the dares and the collar were to help you to do things you wanted to do, but were scared to do. I get that, and obviously, after today, it’s clear that you are able to do things while wearing a collar that you normally would never dare.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.