The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After a moment, the trio made their way to the corner area where there were a number of adult outfits on display, a couple of mannequins adorned with a risqué outfit on one of them and what looked like nothing more than a fishnet body stocking on the other.

“Something like this would make it clear she had her clamps on, yet still cover her for the most part” Joanne said, pointing to a combination shirt and skirt hanging on one of the hooks. The skirt was red plaid and dangerously short, and the top was almost completely sheer, though the black fabric did have some opaque qualities. “Only 3 sizes here, not like the department stores, but I think a medium would work” Joanne added, pulling one off the hook and holding it out to Peter.

“Oh, yes, mmm, I see” he said, his eyes looking around at the other outfits and the mannequins. “We can try it I guess. I can’t really get a feel for it without her putting it on”.

Talia looked around as she took the hangar from her brother, not seeing an obvious changing room. “Where is the changing booth?” she asked, looking at the outfit more closely. While normally such a top would be too daring and scandalous, she’d been standing bare breasted for the last five or ten minutes, so a sheer top was actually a bit better.

“Oh, sorry, we don’t have one of those” Joanne lied, glancing at Peter and shaking her head slightly when Talia was nervously scanning the room.

“No worries, Niki isn’t shy anymore, right Niki?”

Talia stared at Peter and nodded slowly, her heart pounding as she realized he was really pushing, making her be the slut she fantasized about.

Deciding to try and claim some of her own back, she shrugged, as if it was no big deal and answered “No, not really, in fact, quite the opposite”. With that said, she handed him back the hanger and pulled her hands up to the dress bunched about her waist and began to push it down over her hips, exposing her nearly bare bottom to her growing circle of admirers. She was gushing inside, and she was sure that if her thong was not so dark and thick, her wetness would be visible. As it was, she felt a stickiness between her legs as she lifted one foot, and then the other, free of her dress. Unhooking the skirt from the hangar Peter was holding, she stared into his face, flushed and happy, and bent over to slip into the skirt, her rounded bottom pointing towards the young men who had first taken notice.

“Fuck, she’s hot for a lady!” she heard one of them say, blushing a little at their comment.

“Yeah, a fucking Milf for sure!” the other guy said, and she wondered for a second if it mattered that she was not a mother. She thought perhaps not.

She was doing it. She was doing it all. Acting like a slut who didn’t care who saw her. She was getting wetter and wetter, and as she pulled the thin sheer top over her clamped nipples and bare breasts, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, shocked at how transformed she had become. No mousey proofreader standing there now, she thought, her nipples tingling as the numbing pressure continued.

“I see she is much better behaved today, you must have been effective” Joanne said, smiling with barely repressed hunger at the naughtily clad slut.

“Well, thank you. It was actually a combination of things, a lot on her’s to be honest, but yes, quite a bit different.” He took her discarded dress and put it on a nearby counter top, motioning for her to turn around as he looked at the outfit. He mouthed the word ‘Enjoy’ as she slowly turned, exposing her nearly bare back and outrageously short skirt as she turned. As she faced the rest of the store, circling slowly, she could see everyone looking at her, even Bob standing near the front door and keeping an eye out. She had never felt like this, on display, being purposely shown off. Chuck’s dares had her exposing herself, true, but only to Peter And her later ones had all been at home, other than the brief teases at the convenience store and the liquor store in the ‘Playground’. The only way she could handle the attention, the way the guys were all looking, was to play up her Niki persona and act like she really enjoyed this. Which she did, of course, but she was also trembling in nervous fear.

“Good enough, I guess, though it really doesn’t show off her nipple clamps. Or her piercings if we get them. How about something like that?” Peter said, pointing to the mannequin wearing a full bodysuit made of white fishnet.

“Oh, one of our more popular items for sure.” Joanne said, smiling wide and enjoying the chance to toy with such a willing subject. “She’d need to get out of that one, though. Give me a moment to get one the correct size”. Joanne went to the other side of the display and began opening doors, looking for the proper garment and size.

Talia felt their eyes on her as she stood for a moment before channeling her inner Niki and reaching for the clasp on the skirt. With deft fingers, she undid the clasp, lowering the short zipper and pushed the short garment over her hips, letting it fall easily to the ground. Once again standing in just her thong and a see through shirt, she stepped out of the skirt before crossing her arms and pulling the thin top over her body and head, tossing her hair back as she bent and grabbed the skirt, handing both it and the shirt to her bemused, and smiling Peter.

“You are amazing” he said, nodding at her nearly naked body, and she blushed with more than just arousal as she saw Joanne returning with a small package. Very small.

Peter took the package, opening it, and held up a collection of string that thankfully unfolded into a vague leotard shape. Getting something like that untangled look like a nightmare of a task.

“This still ok, right?”

“Of course, you kids need to see how it works for you!” Joanne said. “Besides, I’m sure all of my customers are going to be inspired to buy lots of products today. Aren’t you boys?” she said, turning and giving the two boys and the three other male customers a piercing gaze.

A chorus of “Yes’m’”’s and “Of course!”’s could be heard as she turned back to watch Peter and the nearly naked Talia.

“Of course, I am not sure why I bother, she practically strips naked wherever we go” Peter teased, handing the body stocking to Talia, watching as she slowly figured out how to put it on, sliding the netting carefully over her head, and then her chest, being careful to not snag on the nipple clamps. As she pulled it down, bending over to reach through her legs and snap the bodysuit shut, she felt herself relaxing a little, more into her confident Niki role, less worried about what anyone might be thinking.

“Hmm, that thong doesn’t work though. Get it off.” Peter said abruptly, watching as Talia nervously reached down and unhooked the fishnet body stocking. She hesitated, forestalling the inevitable, reaching for the waistband of her thong. This was it. She was going to be naked in public, letting a bunch of strangers look at her nude body. Just like Niki. Just like a slut would. Feeling the heat between her legs increasing, she quickly pushed the thong down, bending over lewdly as she removed the damp garment from around her feet and legs.

“Dude! I told you she’d be shaved. All sluts are.”

“Fucking shut up. She’s not a slut, she’s just...”

The two younger males continued to banter back and forth as Talia once again reached between her legs and snapped the suit closed. Not that it covered anything, not at all. Looking in the mirror she could clearly see her clamp enclosed nipples, her breasts rising and falling with her breath, and the damp pinkness lining the slit between her legs, framed, rather than covered, by the barely there stocking.

“Turn, let me see again. Oh damn that is pretty fucking nice” Peter said, the other’s vulgarity obviously rubbing off on him. As she turned in a circle, again having to look at her attentive audience, she worked hard to stay in Niki mode, proud and aroused, ignoring the fear that was bubbling just beneath the surface.

“Great, I think we will take them both. You don’t mind if she just wears that one for now though. She can slip her dress back on when we leave.”

“Oh, that would be quite all right. I thought you might be finished shopping, but you had something else?”

“Yes. We never got the paddle we were supposed to get yesterday.”

“Of course. You remember where they were?”

“Yes, back over by the vibrators and other toys. Come, my little slut.” Peter was casual and harsh, on purpose. He knew that Talia had been working hard to stay in the mood, and he wanted to make it as easy as possible for her to keep Niki in the forefront.

Peter took off to the other side of the store, leaving Talia standing there for a moment, looking at Joanne and the others before quickly following in his wake. She could feel her barely covered body pressing against the net of the body stocking, and her constant exposure was making her leak from her aroused cunt. The clips on her nipples had long since stopped hurting, though should could still feel a tug from them now and then as she walked across the shop. She was walking around, effectively naked, showing off her nipples and her bare ass, As she walked, she once again felt the plug marking her every step, and she was reminded yet again just how slutty she was acting. How slutty she was becoming. It was exciting and exhilarating. And a little scary at how easily she was letting herself be pushed into acting this way. It was mostly scary how much she was enjoying it, not that it was happening in the first place. She wanted more, she knew that, much much more.

Peter turned to see her coming up behind him, their entourage following slowly, not crowding, but not willing to let the sight of a nearly naked woman go unnoticed. He quickly darted a hand forward, sliding it up between her thighs, feeling her arousal. “Just making sure you were as wet as it looked. You are drenched!”

Talia nodded, flushing a little at how easily she was being aroused, though quickly moving to his side and looking at the various paddles. As he picked up one and then another, she could see him looking at her, swinging it experimentally, teasing her with the thought that he might use it right then and there. He seemed to be settling on a large wooden paddle with holes bored into it, and she shuddered, thinking how much it might hurt if he really used it hard. Not that he would, she did not think, but the threat of it was enough to send more tingles coursing through her damp nethers. Mason had been the one insisting on the paddle, though she had fantasized about it more than once, especially writing the Maeson and Kimber stories.

Joanne came over, nodding at Peter’s selection and told them “I put the rest of your things by the register. Add this to the pile I assume? Yes. Is there anything else or should we ring you up?”

Peter looked at Talia, seeing her continued arousal, and she could tell he was sensing her eagerness to continue.

“Well, one more, i guess I do want to look at that other clamp, the three way one. She seems to be adjusting to this one very quickly.”

Talia had not expected that, she had assumed he might take her to the movies and have her watch or something, not be exposed and have her clit clamped. Her rush of arousal at the idea of everyone watching her spread open like that was enough to keep her silent, her flushed cheeks and glistening eyes telling both Peter and Joanne just how interested she really was.

“Ha! I thought so! I thought so! I brought them up to the register. Come, come, let’s see how she likes them” Joanne seemed happier than Peter at the prospect, and she walked off, her limp barely noticeable as she waved the paddle to and fro in front of her, making a path appear in front of her when two of the customers did not seem inclined to move out of the way.

Standing at the register, looking at the new chain, Peter was drawing the whole thing out, making Talia wait, her body fully on display in the joke of a bodysuit.

“We have to take the others off first though, hmmm?” he said, reaching down and unsnapping the body suit. He could have unclamped her without removing it, but pulling the chains and clips through the holes in the bodysuit might well have damaged it, and they had just bought it. Lifting the front flap up, he handed it to Talia and helped her lift the front of her bodysuit up over her breasts. Bare assed and bare breasted, she stood in front of the counter and tried to ignore everyone gathering close. As he removed the first clamp, she was a bit disappointed, expecting a much stronger sensation. And then it hit her like a truck. A wave of heat engorged her nipple, sending tendrils of flaming pain throughout her breast and straight down to her cunt. She gasped, and her knees buckled, and she had to hold on to Peter lest she fall. “Oh ... fuck...” she moaned, her cunt gushing as she was wracked by a near orgasm. She saw him reach for the other one, and knowing what to expect now, She grabbed a hold of his other hand, thrusting it between her legs as another blast of heat his her, her body spasming in need as she clenched her thighs tight around his hand, pressing her wetness against the side of his hand, trying to ease the ache. If she had not been in the middle of the store, she would have fallen back and begged him to fuck her right then and there. Gasping, groaning, swearing to the seven gods, she barely realized the scene she was making as she felt the heat throbbing in her nipples and the flood in her cunt as it spasmed around and next to Peter’s hand.

Joanne coughed and cleared her throat. “You, um, better take her in back, that’s a bit, erm, much. Well, booth 2 is the largest, plenty of room for” she said, her voice trailing off as she nodded at Peter’s hand between Talia’s thighs.

“Yes. Of course. Come on Niki. I fucking need you” Peter said, pulling his hand free, still damp, and pulling her along behind him, not letting her cover back up, her unsnapped bodysuit flapping a little as her bare butt waggled at the room. He pushed past the curtain, and began to look around in the dim corridor, until he spotted a number 2 and opened the door. He had barely closed the door before he was pushing Talia to her knees and ripping open his pants. As he pulled his thick headed cock out and held it steady until Talia’s mouth was on it and her hand had come up to hold him.

Talia could hear him grunting as he thrust his fat knob in and out of her mouth, his precum coating her lips and tongue as his arousal was announced in forceful fashion.

“Oh god Talia, I mean, Niki, fucking god you feel good” he groaned, still not quite used to his sister in slut mode, but more than willing to enjoy the fruits of her own perverted desires. As they settled into a rhythm, the sounds of creaking doors could be heard nearby, and it wasn’t long before Peter spoke up. “Keep it up you hungry slut, get all of that cock in your mouth. Fuck you feel good. Put on a show, you know there are people watching, right? There’s one on each side of the booth, looking through those holes, and I bet the rest are milling about, waiting their turn to watch you work. Don’t look, not yet, just keeping sucking, you hungry little cunt, yes, like that.”

Talia was feeling like a total eager slut, and she was loving it. Lost in Niki mode, she sucked his fat prick eagerly, her body tingling as she imagined everyone watching her work. Watching Niki, the cock sucker suck. She was a cock sucking slut, she knew that. On her knees in a dark little booth, she was sucking Peter’s cock and letting the others watch. Her nipples still ached from the clamps, and she felt her wetness slicking her inner thighs. She felt him pull away, and she was confused for a moment, until she felt him pull her up and turn her around, facing the screen. As he pulled her hips back, kicking her legs apart, she felt this thick cock at her soaked entrance, and she groaned, knowing she was going to get fucked while at least two people watched. She was a slut for sure now. Only sluts got fucked in front of other people. His cock was sliding in and out of her and she was pushing back, loving the sensation, loving being a wild and wanton slut in public.

“God, look at you, fucking me while they watch. You love it, don’t you cunt. Take that cock deep. But you don’t want them to just watch do you? Tell them what you want. Tell them.”

Talia was groaning, fucking as he used those foul words, treating her like a slut, making her crazy with his cock. She was not sure what he wanted at first, but then, looking at the holes, and what she assumed went on in here, she knew. “Oh god, fuck ... I want...” she said, pausing, before continuing. “Cock. I want to see cocks. I want to see their cocks” she repeated, pushing back, fucking her brother harder as she let herself go. She was so lost in Niki slutdom she did not care what anyone thought, though she knew everyone would accept her here. ‘This is where sluts go to be loved’, she thought, groaning as she saw movement behind one of the holes, and a long narrow prick was slid through the opening. She was doing it. She was fucking doing it! Groaning, she pressed down against Peter’s thick cock, making her cunt spasm in need as she gave herself over to the kinky pleasure. She could see a thick stubby prick poke through the other side, and as she rode her brother’s prick, she stared at two more cocks. She had really done it. She was at one of those booths and she could see multiple cocks. She had told Mason that was her first training idea, out of all of them, and even without him that involved, somehow Peter had made it happen. Groaning, she watched the two pricks as she continued to let herself be fucked in the small dark booth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.