The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It was early, but not that early, as Talia finished her shower. She had taken extra time to carefully shave her armpits, her legs, and her pubic area, certain that Niki would show off at some point. She had woken easily, her sex damp and her nipples turgid as she was still filled with an eagerness that was more than welcome after the previous day’s discomfort. Vague memories, flashes of dreams, dashed through her mind as she got up, and feeling that special eagerness still alive and well in her forty plus year old body, she reaffirmed her late night decision to push herself. She had planned to anyway, sometime during the weekend. She had just hoped it would have been after a daring and exciting time as Talia, doing dares and shopping at the adult store. Looking herself over critically, toweling her black hair dry, she put on a minimum of makeup and went to grab a pair of her panties. Peter had not stirred yet, but she figured it would be soon, perhaps even now if he was awakened by her shower. Moving into the other room, bringing her panties with her, deliciously naked and feeling the carpet beneath her toes, she glanced at the coffee table and saw yesterday’s purchases. With a start, she realized that she could do even better than the panties, though she did hook them by the door, just in case Peter had any doubt. Opening the bag, the crinkling sounding loud in the quiet morning, she found the silver collar and slipped it on, feeling a tingle run down her spine as the cool metal settled around her neck. She went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine, making it just a little nice for her brother when he woke up. As she went back into the foyer/living room, she thought she heard noises from Peter’s room, and quickly knelt by the door, knees parted and head down, her heart hammering as she committed herself to her role. She was sure he would be onboard, he had even intimated that he had been hoping for this yesterday. Still a bit upset that she had not just done this to begin with, she waited, the time slowly clicking by as she listened to every small sound coming from the direction of Peter’s room.

Time seemed to drag on interminably, and she felt her body slowly calm down from its early excitement, though she could still feel her heart pounding a little.

“I thought so.” was all she heard, her gaze still lowered as Peter walked towards the kitchen. “I thought I smelled coffee” he added, as if that was what he had meant. She heard him pouring a cup and then return to where she was, standing in front of her, blowing on the top of the hot liquid before taking a sip.

“Begin” was all he said, obviously waiting as she looked up and saw his arousal beneath the thin pajama bottoms he had worn. She had seen him aroused of course, and much more the last time she had put her panties on the hook. But it had been a little while, and though she had enjoyed a renewal of her teasing games over the last couple of days, it had been almost entirely her on display, and the one time she did see his arousal, it had not been in her mouth, nor finished within her body. Yet just like that, Talia was reaching up and lowering his pants, seeing his familiar thick mushroom headed cock spring forth, his morning need obvious. She had done this as herself, once or twice. But she wanted to unleash her Niki, and she began to look at his penis and call it a cock, a prick, a nasty big cock that she was going to suck and make it cum all over her. Judging by how hard he was, it appeared she had indeed made an impression on him she assumed, even if he had said nothing. As she spread her lips wide, stretching her mouth to take him, she could taste his maleness as she obediently served his prick. It had been quite a shock the previous time she had played the slut, even if this time it was more familiar, it was still erotic and arousing, her submission to sucking on command was doing its effective job on her enjoyment.

Talia felt his thick shaft fill her mouth, and she could feel her exposed breasts and spread legs making it clear to anyone around that she was an obedient slut. Sucking cock without out a word besides ‘Begin’ being spoken. Groaning, she took him deeper as she stroked his thigh, reaching to lift and cradle his heavy sack as she leaned into him, giving herself over to the job. She felt his hand come down and rest on the top of her head, and as she bobbed back and forth on his shaft, his hand followed along, petting and caressing her as she licked and sucked his shaft.

“God, ever since the drive home, I wanted this. I was going to take care of things last night, but I was becoming increasingly certain that there might be a naked surprise for me this morning. I was so glad I was right. I don’t mind having a sister most of the time, but it’s been a few weeks, and I needed a slut to play with. A wet, horny, eager slut. And you are a horny eager slut, right Niki?”

Talia hummed, and nodded, not stopping to speak, sensing he was close. She felt him push her away roughly, moving over and putting his coffee cup down on one of the end tables before turning back around, his shaft angry and red, and pulled her mouth back over his shaft, holding onto her with both hands as he began to fuck in and out of her mouth. The thick mushroom head was filling her mouth, making it hard to breathe, and Talia had to time her breaths carefully as he sped up. Thankfully it was quick, and with a startled spurt, she felt him begin to go off in her mouth, the bitter fluid tasting no different than last time, though she found she could stand it a little better this time. It helped to breathe through her mouth, she thought, tonguing and licking at his fat cockhead when he finally stopped and pulled out. He stepped back, looking down at her, and slowly ran his spent prick across her face a couple of times.

“Getting better at least” he said, as if he was grading her performance, before pulling his pajama pants back up and walking into the kitchen, his semi stiffness evident through the thin cloth of the pajamas.

“Come, I told you last time, unless I tell you to stay, you are to keep with me.” He grabbed his cup on the way to the kitchen and was filling it a second time when Talia entered.

Peter nodded and smiled, moving to his chair and beckoning her forward. “Inspection. This will be part of your daily slut routine in the future. Waiting by the door in the morning, or after work if its a work day, followed by an inspection.” It was clear Peter had been thinking about this since the last time, and as Talia moved forward, she could sense his increased confidence.

He pulled her hips close, her legs almost bumping against his chair as he put a foot between hers and pushed outward. “Hands behind your back, legs a foot apart, yes, like that” he said, watching as she lifted her arms and held herself still.

“There’s really only two things I care about. 1, are you as smooth as I require” he said, pausing and running a hand up from her knee to her shaven sex, feeling the results of her morning efforts. “Perfect, I expected as much when I detected the damp air from the shower. And 2, Do I have a wet slut to play with or not.” he added, his fingers darting between her thighs and up into her slit with only a second’s warning. Rubbing back and forth quickly, he pulled his hand free and smiled. “Again, perfect. Grab us some breakfast and make yourself comfortable. We can talk a little before getting going. I have a busy day planned.”

Abruptly free, and more than a little aroused from his casual touch of her sex, Talia quickly cut some strawberries and made some toast. Neither of them were big breakfast eaters, converting the meal to a brunch if they went so far as eggs and meat. Quickly bringing the food over as soon as the toast was done, she settled onto the cool tile next to him, waiting for him to continue as she took a bite of her toast.

It did not take long for either of them to finish eating the quick breakfast, Talia savoring the tangy fresh fruit as her nerves calmed somewhat, though her position on the floor combined with her being naked while Peter was clothed kept reminding her of all the possibilities of the day.

Talia was a little surprised when Peter pushed his chair back and held out his hand for her plate, clearing the table and stacking everything by the sink. He came back and pulled her to her feet, looking into her nervous face before easily lifting her up a foot or so, and placing her bottom on the small kitchen table, spreading her legs as he sat back down in his chair, feasting his eyes on her openly display and smoothly shaven sex.

“Sluts should have fun too, not just the boys around them, so go ahead and give yourself a nice after breakfast cum. I want to watch. Oh, and tell me what you are doing and how it feels.”

Talia sat for a second, listening to his instructions, not worried about following them even if it was still a little early in the day. She had been thinking about this day all night and morning, and she was definitely not unaffected, as he had confirmed a few minutes ago. It was just a little awkward for her to get started. But she did.

Reaching down, she slowly began to play with her slick, damp opening, running her finger lightly down between the folds, parting them, letting her pink center peek out. Remembering to speak, realizing that he was indeed taking after Mason and working on her verbalization skills, she started to talk while she touched herself.

“I know you can see. I am touching it, touching myself and feeling good” she said, slowly warming up to the task, her words coming easier as she became more aroused, and the awkwardness of speaking faded somewhat.

“I am such a slut, thinking about being bad all night, I could not wait for this morning. I played with myself last night, just like this. Imagining you watching. And touching. And fucking me like the horny little slut I am. See how wet it is, it’s so eager to be looked at. Mmmmmm, I can feel every touch. On my clit” she said, pausing to circle her clit a couple times, “and down over my soft skin and into my cunt”. She slid a finger down and inside of her as she used her Niki words to describe her sex. She leaned back a little, using her free hand to keep her balanced as she used one set of her toes against his leg to push her leg up and out, spreading a little further.

She realized she had gotten quiet, and quickly started talking again, not caring too much about the words, often babbling a little. “Oh god that feels good, my cunt. My fingers on my cunt and my clit. I am getting wet. You are watching and it is making me so wet. Such a slut, showing off my cunt for breakfast, touching myself, making it all wet and squishy while you watch.”

Peter finally spoke up. “Don’t stop, but I want to make sure that you are sure about today.”

“Yes, mmm, yes” she said, continuing to touch herself.

“It will be like last time. You don’t get to choose, or do anything unless I say. That’s what you want, right?”

‘Yes, I need to ... I need to do this.”

“Why, tell me why while you play with your slut cunt”.

“I want to be a slut. So bad. I just couldn’t do it myself. Yesterday. But ... I want to...”

“I know, you are a good obedient slut when you want to, and I am going to make you feel so good today, but it’s on my terms, not yours. I want you to tell me you understand. I know you have that collar on, and your cunt covering is up on the hook by the door, but this is your chance to back out, before we go too far.”

“No ... please, I want this.”

“I can see that. I’ve gotten through all your stories now. I must say you are a very nasty slut when you want to be. I would never have thought my good sister could even think such things, much less write them down. I know I asked before, but tell me again, now that you are good and wet, which are your favorites, hmm? Tell me about them and make yourself cum for me.”

“Oh god ... they ... um ... all” she said, mumbling, her finger busy on her clit as she let her mind wander over all her stories, thinking about the best parts of all of them.

“I like the Games stories a lot. Niki and Chuck. And the others. Niki was such a slut by the end of even the first night, not to mention the other games.”

“I bet you did. You want to be Niki, don’t you? Teasing Chuck and his friends, and when it was his game night, sucking and fucking all 5 of those guys like a good little slut.”

“Oh god, oh god” Talia said, her fingers moving faster, her imagination going wild as she pictured herself, not her protagonist on that gaming table.

“And that’s the same Chuck that was giving you those dares a while ago. The ones that had you ending up naked and touching yourself in front of me. Wasn’t he?”

“Yes, we ... we wrote some of that together” she gasped, thinking about herself as the writer and not as Niki the slut for a second.

“I bet you wished he had been here, watching it all. Even now. What if he was standing right there, watching you fuck yourself in front of me. Sitting on the table and playing with your hot little cunt like a horny schoolgirl slut. Like Niki would do in front of everyone at the party. Or in the backyard with her dogs. Did he know you like dogs? I bet he didn’t. He’d really know you were a slut then, wouldn’t he?”

“Oh god, yes, um, urgh” Talia moaned, her mind filled with the perverted scene that Peter was putting in her mind.

“You’d have to do us both then, at the same time, just like Niki did with Chuck and Ben was it? Two cocks, or three, at once. Is that what you like most out of all of your stories?”

“Yes ... yes, oh god ... mmmmm” she was losing it. Really starting to lose it.

“Well, we shall see about that hmmm, maybe you can have two cocks before this day is done, you’d like that, hmm, slut? Two hard cocks spewing their cum all over you.”

“Oh fuck, i mean, god ... just ... fuck me please...” she begged, circling her clit furiously and leaning back, bucking up into her hand as she came all over the breakfast table. Just like the slut he called her. Just like Niki.

Peter let her slowly calm down before reaching in, stirring her damp sex with a finger before pulling it out to have a taste.

“Don’t worry. You will get some cock in you soon enough. You really love this shit. That’s good, because you started it. I intend to give you everything you have been dreaming about. So if you don’t want to live out your stories, you better tell me soon.”

Talia was lost in her orgasm’s after glow, and she did not really think about what Peter was saying. She just nodded, feeling so nasty and good at the same time. She was going to live out her fantasies. All of her fantasies. And Peter was going to make sure she was ok. It was all good.


A little over an hour later, Talia was once again in the car with her brother. Once again heading out of town.

“Tell me again about this playground” he said as he pulled onto the highway.

Talia adjusted herself on the seat. She could feel the strange intruder in her bottom making her aware of her insides in a way that she had never experienced before. A couple minutes before Peter had announced they were going, he’d brought her over to the couch in front of the television, and had her bend over the arm. She’d thought he was going to have a quick feel, or possibly even fuck her before they left, and she had been mentally preparing to just take it like a good girl, but she had to force herself to hold still as she felt a cool gel being spread around her sphincter, the tip of his finger sliding in about an inch and making her jump in nervous alarm. The crinkle of the shopping bag from the adult store was all the explanation she needed as he retrieved their other purchases. “I saw you got the collar, but I had purchased the vibrator and the trainer set you know, and since you are in training now, I decided why wait. This is a good of a time as any. He had set the vibrator down where she could see it, along with the box of three butt plugs. The box was open, and the smallest (thankfully) of the plugs was not resting in its holder.

His finger had gotten replaced by the cool slick hardness of the black rubber plug, and she remembered feeling it pressing her open. Peter had moved slow, but he did not pull it back out or anything like that, he had slid it in about an inch, pausing, before pushing on it, forcing it inside of her another inch.

“God, I can see you staining the arm of the chair, can you not get enough of this?” Peter had teased, the pressure steady as she got used to the penetration. She did not really think she was dripping, but she knew she was very aroused by the whole humiliating position. He was toying with her ass, putting a toy inside of her, without even asking. Not that he needed to, of course, it was just like everything else. She had made herself a plaything of sorts for the day, and she was learning that it was something that had wide reaching implications.

The pressure continued, and she had felt the plug slide further and further inside of her, getting thicker and spreading her opening a bit wider. Glancing at the box, she could see the increasing width of the larger ones, and she knew that somehow it would work. Eventually. Lots of people liked this. Mason sure sounded like it, and it was clear Peter was not opposed. But Peter was huge. Easily larger than even the biggest plug. A small bit of worry crossed her mind as she had taken the smallest plug deep, three or four inches inside of her now, finally feeling it press back her ring of muscle, the more slender spot sliding in and filling her up with surprising ease. It really did act like a plug, she thought, squeezing her butthole experimentally, wondering at the odd sensation.

“Taken like a true slut. That was so easy it won’t be long until you can wear the bigger one I am sure. And then we can move on to the vibrating ones. They are a little bigger, to handle the motion device.” With a gentle slap, he had told her to get up, motioning towards the white dress he had brought out. The same one that had gotten so dirty on their mountain trail adventure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.