The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Ten minutes later, she heard Peter’s door open and close quietly, as he got in the car and just sat there, quiet.

“Are you ok?” he finally asked, breaking the silence, the crinkle of a paper bag the only other sound in the car apart from her sniffles.

“Yes” she said weakly, sniffling a little. She’d been crying, and now she was embarrassed about that on top of being embarrassed about running out, about being unable to do the dare.

“Too much?”

“Yes. I mean no. I mean, I don’t know. It was not too much. I really wanted to but something changed. Maybe it was the others in there. I just...”

“It’s ok. You know I would never make you do something you didn’t really want to do.”

“I know. I know. I just...”

Peter held up the bag. “I got what you had picked out already.”

“Oh, um, thanks. I mean, thank you, you didn’t have to”

“And the collar” he added, looking at her for a moment.

Talia blushed, knowing what it was for and nodded. “Good. I mean, ok ... I...” she fell silent again, unable to trust herself. She was all jumbled, wanting and not wanting everything.

“No problem. Why don’t we get out of here. It’s a bit of a drive, you just relax and maybe we can have a nice dinner or something tonight.”

“You aren’t mad?”

“No, T, it’s all good. It has to be when you want. I mean, I know a big part of you wants this, but it has to feel right. And for whatever reason it didn’t.”

Talia was silent, nodding, thanking him with a smile, leaning back into the seat as he pulled back out on the street and began to retrace their route back to the highway.

After about twenty minutes, she opened up the bag and took out their purchases, looking them over while Peter drove. Opening the box holding the plugs, she blushed as she imagined using them to ‘train’ herself as Mason had suggested.

“You are full of surprises, you know” she heard Peter say, blushing as she put the plugs back into their container and began to open the vibrator.

“It wasn’t all me, but, um, yeah, I guess.” As she put the cheap included battery into the small pocket rocket and tested it, she ‘Meeped’ when it came on with a buzz, startling her.

“Someone is feeling better I see, I’m glad.”

“It’s ok, it’s just. Oh, this is NOT how I wanted this day to go.”

“There’s still time to make it better. If you want. Though we really don’t have to. I promise it is all good.”

Talia fell silent again, thinking, wondering what he was thinking. She had wanted something more daring, more spicy, and she had failed miserably. She had thought doing simple dares would not be satisfying, but maybe she had been wrong. Maybe that was all she could do, and she needed to learn to enjoy what she could make herself do.

“Maybe, I mean. We can try I guess” She was not sure, but she also was not wanting to waste the long weekend. She had so wanted to really explore her fantasies and see if she could push herself even more.

“Well, why don’t you start by telling me what you wanted to happen. At least partly”

Talia swallowed nervously, never all that comfortable with speaking aloud such things, but after the previous few dares, and the two days she had spent as Niki, she was getting better at it. And maybe talking about it would make her feel better. Besides, they had a bit of a drive yet.

“Ok, um, I thought I would be braver, you know, more turned on by everything that was there so I would be able to maybe do what you and that clerk wanted.”

“You wanted to do that?”

“Yes, I mean, I did before I started feeling awkward. Not that exactly, I had not really imagined that, but, um, well I thought you might want to buy a sexy outfit. And I’d have to put it on.”

“Oh, yes, I was thinking about that. And that would have been good?”

“Yes, I mean, you did nothing wrong, i just ... anyway, that was one thing. And I thought maybe you’d have me model it. For the customers.”

“So you were thinking about showing off in front of others. It just didn’t go like you thought?”

“Yeah, but. I should never have tried to do this as just me. Niki could have done it. But I was trying hard to push myself without being you know, totally turned on and stuff. I thought it would just happen at the store.”

“I see. I’m sorry it didn’t go the right way”

“Me too, I mean, I was really hoping...”

“Well, let’s pretend. You are standing there again. And this time it’s not weird. I turn to you with those clips, and tell you to open your shirt.”

“I know ... I mean, what?”

“Open your shirt. Now. Pretend.”

“Oh. Um ... Ok... ?!” Talia thought he was being a little weird, but maybe it would help remove that bad feeling from her. Undoing the buttons, she had hurriedly done up as she sat sniffling in the car, she slowly parted the sides of her shirt until her breasts were exposed.

“Turn towards me. I can’t look all the time, but just pretend I am.”

Talia turned and faced him, her nipples slowly hardening as she imagined him watching her.

“Very nice. You have very nice breasts. Everyone can see. Turn, let the others look at you for a second before taking this clip and put it on your nipple.”

Talia tried to imagine showing herself to the strangers and she could feel the first twinges of something, but it still felt awkward.

“I ... it’s still kind of weird...”

“I know, but pretend. Pretend you are Niki if you need to, but show off your nipples to the store. You have lovely slut nipples that you can’t wait to show off.”

“I. Yeah, ok ... I...” Talia was still struggling to relax, but as the thought about her nipples, and showing them off, she felt the first tingles that told her might be ok.

“Tell me. Tell me about your nipples. Use your words, tell me how hard they are, how you like it when people look at them. Pinch them. Make them hard.”

Talia stalled for a minute, getting over her awkwardness, but determined to at least try. She hated feeling like she had been. She hated ruining the first day of the long weekend. She had imagined something much different than what had happened, and if there was any chance to make this better, she was going to take it.

“I” she said, pausing, and then beginning to get into a rhythm. “I can feel how hard my nipples are, just knowing everyone is going to see them. In fact, I’ve been thinking about it all morning. They are so hard. I just want to pinch them and feel that ache.” As she talked, Talia could feel her nipples responding and getting hard. The more she talked, the more it felt like she was writing, like when she was on a roll. Excited, beginning to believe this might work, she continued.

“Oh god, everyone is going to see and I don’t care” she said, sitting forward a little and turning again to face Peter as he drove. Opening her shirt wide again, she ran her hands up and lifted her breasts. “I am standing there, my shirt open, and you are talking to the clerk as if it was completely normal. My nipples are aching, begging to be touched, so when you held one breast and brought the clamp closer, I could almost feel it touch me before it did.”

The more she talked, the more she was feeling that pleasant excitement she had wanted. Maybe it was her talking, maybe it was because they were safely alone again, she didn’t care, she was just glad she felt better.

“You were pretending to not know how the clamps worked, insisting that the clerk put one on and adjust it, so I stood there, nipples aching as she placed the clip on the other nipple and slowly tightened it. It felt so good. It hurt, but it felt so good, standing there, exposed and my nipples getting harder and harder.”

“Good, good, and how did it make your cunt feel?” Peter looked at her, watching her sit there pinching her nipples, and egged her on.

“Oh, mmmm, it was so naughty and delicious. It made my sex quiver and get wet, just knowing everyone was looking at me.”

“Not your sex, your cunt. I want to know how your cunt was feeling.”

“Oh, god, yes, my c-cunt” Talia said, gasping the word aloud as she pinched her nipple again, her mind filled with her imagined behavior. “My cunt was wet, and getting wetter”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.