The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The evening had been rather casual, if somewhat sexy after that, and she remembered sitting and waiting for his cum to dry so she could do whatever she wanted without worry about making a mess. She knew if she had been alone, she would have just cleaned up and gone about her evening, enjoying the game and leaving it at that. But she didn’t mind the dare, it was actually just the fact of doing what someone else wanted that she found enjoyable - not the act itself.

As the night wore on, and she spent more and more time casually naked, she did find a few moments in which she casually flashed her shaved sex in his direction, or gently scratched her breast and nipple as they watched a little TV. She had tried to write a bit which was not working so well. Sometimes she can just get going once she started writing, and other times it was like a total writer’s block.

The thrill of doing some of Mason’s dares, with a bit of her own twist to them, kept her energized and fantasizing that night, and she was able to at least briefly log in and reply, eager to continue her fantasizing and thoughts about the next day, and the weekend. That night had been fun, very fun, but she was starting to think she needed something more daring for the dare side of her. Peter and her home games obviously were taking care of the harsher, more submissive side of her, but she still wanted that dangerous thrill too. They had discussed many public dares over the past weeks, and she began to examine them again, trying to decide where she could start. By the time she got off work she was quite worked up, and instead of driving home, she headed towards a town a little less than an hour away that she had been scouring for locations on google maps. She spent the drive thinking and planning on how she could be publicly daring there, without getting herself in real trouble with anyone she knew. It would not be good to be caught half dressed by someone from work. It would not do at all.

Driving over there, she was sitting and squirming in anticipation, her mind racing as she wondered just how far she dared to go. Mason had listed so many different dares, simple ones, others that escalated, it was delicious to think about it all. If it was too scary, she could stop. But if it was fun, and she felt safe. She could bump it up a level. Or two.


As she got closer to the distant location she was soon going to call ‘Talia’s playground’, she could feel that familiar nervousness come back full force. Last night, at home, had been nervous and titillating in a completely different, almost familiar way. This was a bigger unknown. But she’d been thinking about if for a week or so, and even more today when she realized she wanted some spice.

Checking her google maps a couple times, she made her way to one of the convenience stores she had picked out. Right near a liquor store that she had considered for a follow up if she dared. She parked near the front door, but not right in front. She wanted to be close in case she got nervous, but not RIGHT in front. Steeling her nerve, even though this first dare was tame by her usual Peter standards, she undid a couple buttons, looking at herself in the rear view mirror until the small pink bow (not really a bow, more like a bow ‘shape’) that nestled between her bra cups was just visible. she turned from side to side, seeing if anything popped out, and when it appeared that everything was ‘mostly’ decent, she repositioned her mirror and grabbed her purse.

The dare was rather anticlimactic. She went in, grabbed a bottle of Diet Dr Pepper, and stood in the brief line, staring straight ahead, nervous but trying to act like she wasn’t. When she got to the front of the line and paid, she kept waiting to catch the clerk staring or making some sort of indication they had seen her bra, but nothing. It was almost as if they saw and didn’t care. Glancing down, she made sure her undergarment was showing like she thought it was, and confirmed that the show was there, but for some reason the clerk didn’t seem to care.

Back in her car, she felt a little cheated. Wanting that thrill, and that feeling of daring and a bit of embarrassment, she quickly decided to do one of the harder dares, glancing around and trying to decide whether to try the liquor or store or buy something else at the convenience store. Sticking with what she knew, she went back inside, heading to the back where there was a small tiny hallway with two bathrooms. She quickly ducked inside, locking the door as she rapidly unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, pulling it off and hanging it on a small hook on the back of the door.

That was more like it. Just doing what she was doing in a public restroom was making her breath catch a little, and as she took off her bra, folding it and tucking it carefully into her purse, she stopped to look at herself, standing topless in the rest room. Grabbing her shirt, she quickly buttoned it back up, tucking it under her waistband, and stood, looking at her reflection as she figured out which buttons to leave undone. Satisfied, her heart pounding now just like she liked it, she went and got a small bag of chips, moving up to the clerk immediately as there were no other customers. As she leaned forward to put her purchase on the counter, she could feel the fabric of her shirt sliding across her bare nipples, and a startled glance from the clerk confirmed that this time she had been noticed. She could see him glancing, trying to be discrete, and she gave him plenty of time to look as she fidgeted with her purse before pulling out a five dollar bill and waited for her change.

Pulse pounding, she made it back outside without further incident, and as she sat in her car, she felt such a rush. If she was at home, she knew what she would have been doing, even briefly, just to take the edge off.

Starting up the car, she left her shirt as it was and reveled in the feeling. She was eager to get home, there were things she wanted to get done before the weekend, but as she started to drive down the side street, her aroused mind was toying with doing it one more time. It had been such a rush. Shaking her head at herself, almost teasing herself and her desires for more, she pulled into the liquor store parking lot and once again sat and thought about what she was doing for a moment. Mind made up, she glanced at her nervous face in the mirror for a second before getting out and walking purposely towards the door. Wanting to get the lay of the land first, she went inside and made her way down one of the crowded aisles, looking around as if shopping, but mentally cataloguing the customers and employees. It was a small shop, with narrow crowded aisles, jam packed with bottles of just about every kind of liquor. Moving towards the wine, she glanced around, satisfied that there were only a couple customers, she undid another button and stood there, picking out a bottle, feeling her blood pounding in her chest. Leaning forward to grab the bottle, she could feel her shirt pulling free a little, and she knew if someone had the right angle, they would see one or both of her girls. Grabbing her choice and heading towards the cash register, she tried to act normal, though her eyes were darting around, wondering if anyone could tell.

The register was manned by an elderly gentleman, foreign born, though he was pleasant and well spoken as he talked with his customers. As she set her bottle down on the counter, a bit higher above her, she looked up at him, as his flooring behind the register was raised, to help him spot shoplifters she assumed, though it meant that he was already well above her eyeline. She could see him staring for a long moment at the opening in her shirt, and if his equally elderly wife had not come up, chattering about some need to restock, she was sure he might have stared at her for an hour. Spotting the ice chest, she added a couple of bags of ice to her order, certain she had found the perfect way to complete this dare. Smiling up at him, flushed, she could feel how hard her nipples were as she took the paper bag containing her bottle from him. Moving over to the ice chest, she opened it, immediately feeling the chill, and bent over, almost in half, reaching for a bag of ice. She knew that anyone nearby would be getting a very good look at her open necked shirt, and as she felt the cold hair stiffen her nipples even further, she grunted as she tried to dislodge the ice bag. It was stuck. Checking a couple other bags, she eventually found one that was loose, but not completely free. Struggling with the bag, she pulled it out, turning to smile at the customer who had been surreptitiously watching her struggle. “Sorry, they are all stuck, would you mind?” she asked, heart beating as she drew out the length of this dare, moving into quite dangerous territory as she felt the side of her shirt open, almost exposing herself as she stood. He came close, and rather than letting him break another bag free, she handed him the bag she had released, and once more bent over into the ice chest, certain now that he was getting a long unfettered look at her hard nipple. She could feel the bag loosening, and as she grunted in exertion, she kept moving, flashing herself, feeling the surge of arousal threatening to send her over the edge, right there in the store. Finally, she broke the bag free, and stood up, raising it slightly in success, and reached for her other purchases.

“I, um I can take these out for you if you like” he said, obviously eager to keep their connection going. Looking at him, trying to judge his intentions, she wondered if that would be pushing it. As she struggled to carry it all, shifting the bag from one hand to another, she finally relented, nodding ‘Thanks”, glad that she had not parked too far from the door.

The customer was quiet and polite, waiting as she opened the trunk, putting his bag of ice in first before taking the one she had and setting it beside the other. She glanced at him, catching him watching, and bent down to place the brown paper bag with her wine inside the trunk, this time flashing her other breast, sure he was getting an eyeful.

“Thank you so much!” she said, her mind whirling and her embarrassed arousal at a peak.

“Any time. It’s my parent’s store, I try to help out when I can.” he said, and she realized he was hinting that he would be glad to help her anytime.

Flushing, she got in her car, rolling down her window to say goodbye. “Thanks again” she said, watching him watch her, she added a final flourish. Pulling at her shirt, she waved it a couple of times, obvious as to her intent, though giving herself a palatable excuse “It was kind of hard work getting it out of there, you were very kind”.

With that, she rolled up her window and got out of there, her hand going between her thighs before she had gone a couple of blocks. Pressing, easing the built up pressure, she hurried home, the long drive from ‘Talia’s Playground’ giving her time to cool down, thankfully. Though she expected not for long.

She bumped into Peter leaving the house just as was coming in, and his eyes immediately went to her bracelet, and then to the gap in her shirt. She had not buttoned up after the dare.

“I see someone had been having some fun! Quite a bit, it appears. Interesting, but unfortunately, I am meeting a couple guys for beer and the game. Too bad I didn’t invite them over here.

With a rush, she blushed, imagining his friends seeing her like this.

Peter noted her flush and teased “Oh, maybe I should, hmm? I will have to think about that. I had no idea you were that, um, daring...”

Talia went inside, her heart pounding and tried to calm down. An empty house made it easier to find her release, and it was not that much later before she was blissfully happy, and surfing the web for any stories that were like hers.

So often she found things that were far too over the top to be believed, but at least they were sort of energizing. She opened up her Mason doc to give a brief update, though she could not bring herself to settle down and write, spending more time searching for some place where she could really read, or see, others like her.

Later, as she tried to fall asleep, she found herself still debating about how she wanted the next day to go. She knew they were going to go to the adult store, and she was going to check off her shopping list. But did she want to go as Talia, or Niki. If she went as Niki, there were all sorts of things she might get into, but was she really ready. It was one thing to think about where and how she wanted to push herself, or be pushed. It was another thing to actually do it.


Talia still had not made up her mind about how she wanted to deal with adult store as she stood in the kitchen the next morning, making some toast. Peter came in, noticed that she at least had her bracelet on and said good morning.

“Hey. I thought maybe there was going to be a surprise by the front door this morning, after all your talk and teasing about this weekend.” he said, moving to make himself a cup of coffee in our Keurig.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.