The Dare - Book 2 - Cover

The Dare - Book 2

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: The Games Return

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Games Return - Talia had discovered a side of herself that she yearned to get back to, though life, and the vagaries of her online interactions had made that difficult. Once she found another writer interested in pushing her limits - again - she found she was even more like Niki than she had ever dared admit to herself, much less anyone else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Reminder. Even though I am trying to relate this to you as exactly as it happened, time has a tendency to color our memories and some of this happened quite a while ago now. I am sure my brother Peter will correct things when he reviews this, I just wanted the reader to know that even with the best of intentions, I may make a mistake here or there.

I had thought I was done with relating what happened to me, the final exposure of myself, masturbating in front of Peter seemed a perfect place to stop. But as you will see, things happened to change not only myself and Peter, but changed how I approached my new feelings.

A bit of time passed, more than I had realized when I started cleaning up my notes and deciding to share the rest of my evolution. At the time I pick up the story, Talia and Peter are still living together, the aftereffects of what had previously happened still tingeing their daily lives, though it has faded somewhat into the past.

As before, apologies to Peter and others involved in this story. I tried my best to figure out what might have been going on inside of their heads, but in the end, I really only know what I, Talia, was thinking, but I thought it made a better story told in a more traditional way.

I’ve changed the name of the external writing partner, though they did nothing wrong, and hopefully if they see themselves in this story (modified quite a bit to keep private things private) they will not be upset. They had a marked effect on me, as did ChuckBC in the first part of this tale. This time around, though It is considerably different than with ChuckBC, as rather than a direct chat I had moved on to a more sedate communication, email style, and not interactive. As time went on, I found myself less able to interact quickly and directly, and the blank page (such as this) or an email was my preferred medium to communicate. Even though it ended abruptly, I have nothing but fondness for the way he helped me accept things about myself.


It had been a few months since Talia had stopped letting Peter give her any dares. It had been fun for a little while, trying to recreate the excitement from that weekend, but it had quickly gotten awkward again, and the worse it felt, the less patient she got, until she finally blew up and told him to stop. He just did not seem to be able to read the signs, and she despaired of ever teaching him how to understand her mood. She had resigned herself to her own quiet methods. Reading, continuing to share stories, just not in such an intimate manner. ChuckBC had inexplicably disappeared after a couple of weeks, victim to the usual internet plague - boredom, or perhaps she had just stopped being as much fun.

She had published a couple more of her stories over the last few months, and though she did not get a lot of feedback, it was always good to hear the almost always positive feedback. She knew she had a tendency to bounce from topic to topic, story to story, chasing whatever was her particular interest that month, so she tried to keep her readers aware of what she was working on. Less and less time was spent online where she had met ChuckBC, though she did enjoy her experiences whenever she ventured in. She was beginning to find just as much enjoyment in writing her longer stories, as she did in the requisitely brief interludes online. Still, when she got a particularly interesting bit of feedback on her latest story, the one about what had happened with Chuck, she found herself exchanging notes and emails, opening up a bit about what had gone on since the ending of that story.

Through all of the revisiting of history, she began to realize that she did miss the fun and games, and the more she wrote and emailed about it, the more she thought about making it happen again. Only this time she would not let it screw up her and Peter.

One evening, after dinner, while they were sitting in the living room, she broached the subject of their long ago spat.

“Peter, I know it’s weird, but I hate having this thing hanging between us.”

“What?”

‘You know. The dares. I want you to know. It was Ok, really, for a while. You knowing that I liked to play games. That obviously, I was also an exhibitionist even though that had never come up in the past. I liked having you know about it.”

“Yeah, it was, um, well, it was really fun for me, too.”

“I know, and It was really OK, when you would dare me to, you know, flash you or get naked or something. But that morning ... it wasn’t right”

“I know, I know, I screwed up. I was not thinking right. I couldn’t help it. I thought somehow you just wanted to be pushed.”

“Sometimes, maybe, but, well. You gotta understand the signs. I was barely awake. I was feeling a bit bloated and stuff, and you just insisted on daring me, unable to read the silent cues that it was NOT a good time. I said no, and you just pushed, saying it was all part of my dare,.

“I know, I know, god, sorry. I mean, what more can I do to make it up to you.”

“What I’m trying to say is - the reluctance, sometimes it is or can be part of it, but also I did not feel like you heard me when I said no”.

“Sorry. Really. I am”

“I know. But, well, I wanted you to know that I don’t hate you or anything, we just need to find a way so that doesn’t happen again.”

He looked at me, a faint hope in his eyes, though he was smart enough to not say anything.

“That. Well, that helps. I thought maybe I had wrecked your fun completely, you know. You couldn’t trust me.”

“Yeah, for a while I couldn’t. But I’ve been thinking. And, well, writing and explaining some of what happened to someone else, and I realized that we had left this unresolved. And I didn’t want that. Not at all.”

“Well, I’m glad T, really.”

“Oh hush Peter, I just hated the unspoken stuff...” With a smile and a nod, she ended the slightly awkward conversation, glad she had cleared the air, glad she had made him know she was not really mad. It had just gotten weird and odd. She had been rereading what she had written about the past, and the more she reread it, the more she missed some of what had gone on. She had told Mason that as well, and as their slow back and forth continued, she began to imagine trying to rekindle that spark.


Talia was reading the latest note from her ‘The Dare’ admirer, and she began to think long and hard about what Mason was suggesting. He continued to be intensely interested in all that had happened, all the dares she had done, or might want to do, and was pushing to see if she was telling the truth, or only talking about it. He basically was daring her to give Peter a sign that the games might be on again, and he gave a couple of suggestions, though she was not really sure if she was ready to try this all again. It had been so intensely fun before, but she hated how awkward it had gotten. She thought that she could make it so it was better this time, but she was still uncertain. Sharing her concerns about it getting awkward, and needing to come up with a way to help Peter not screw up again, she dashed off her note and debated about doing what Mason had dared: ‘Take a shower with the door open. Peter will know for sure then that things are all ok again’.


Deciding that the shower idea actually was a very good way to make it clear that she wanted the games to begin again, Talia waited in the bathroom just off the hall between their rooms, until she heard his key in the front lock before starting the water. Leaving the door open, she knew he would look in and know that Chuck, or whomever, had started up daring her again. As she began to shower, she realized it was all rather giddy and fun, taking a shower, wondering if Peter was watching, listening, waiting. While part of her thought he might say something while she was in there, he didn’t. But when she turned off the water and reached for a towel, she saw that he was leaning against the doorframe. Watching. Waiting. Talia didn’t say anything, just looked at him as she dried her face. Then, rather than drying off in the shower like she usually did (at least to start with, she could not get completely dry inside the wet shower), she got out and stood, looking at the mirror and ignoring him while she finished drying off. When she glanced over after a while, he was gone, and she could just barely hear him in the other room. She paused, looking at herself in the mirror, and wondered if she was nuts to do this all over again.


Talia had taken the time later that night to let Mason know how the shower had gone, but she was still worried that things might get out of hand again, and she was struggling to figure out some way to prevent that from happening. She had really hated when her and Peter had not gotten along. When she saw Mason’s reply the next morning, she was suddenly relieved. He had come up with something that might work. He had suggested a bracelet or something similar to wear whenever she was wanting or willing to ‘play’. He’d even gone so far as to suggest she get Peter to help pick out which one. All of this assuming she actually did want to really start playing again.

Talia had always liked to wear bracelets, not like all the time, but off and on over the years she had periods where she had worn one or another bracelet as part of her daily attire. Knowing the significance of what she was doing, she looked her collection over, choosing three, and waited until after dinner. Peter had not said anything about her exposure after her shower, though she knew he had to be thinking that things were changing again.

During the break between his shows, when Peter went and got a refill for his drink, Talia darted off to her room and came back holding the three bracelets. One was three thin silverish bands together, one had amber settings, and the third silver one had a small dragon head eating its tail when it was all closed together.

After the long buildup in her mind, the choosing of an outward sign of her willingness to be dared again was rather anticlimactic. At first.

“Say, I’m trying to decide, which of these do you think looks the best?” Talia said, holding them out and displaying them rather casually.

“Huh? Oh, they all are.” Peter simply said, turning back to his show, apparently not at all interested in Talia’s jewelry choices.

“Yeah, but, well, I want you to pick one.”

Peter stopped watching his show and looked at Talia with an odd look before nodding at the one with the amber settings. “That one is the nicest, I think”

Talia slipped it on, holding it up to the faint light from the other room and smiled slightly. It was her favorite if she was being honest.

All in all, it had been a rather unclimactic decision, Talia thought, slightly stuck for what to do or say next. Until Peter spoke up again, his show still paused.

“Why?”

‘Why, what?”

“Why did you want me to pick, it’s not like you need me to approve your jewelry or anything.”

Talia had been toying with trying to explain, and not really finding a way to just blurt it out, so she was almost relieved that he was pushing at her to explain. It took a lot of the pressure off. It wasn’t as if she was eager to let him know all the details. “Well, um, I needed to choose a bracelet to show that I’m playing.”

Peter just looked at Talia for a minute, and then smiled, figuring it out without her really saying anything more, without her going into more detail.

“So, that means you are playing? Right now?”

To be honest, Talia did not think he’d ask that, but she figured, ever ever since the shower he’d just been waiting for something.

Talia nodded slowly, mouthing a soft ‘Yes’. And he didn’t say anything for a second or two, then said “Good! You should take another shower!”

Talia knew she just could have just done it, no big deal, not really, but she wanted to play the game so she said “But, I took one this morning, I don’t really need another.”

“Oh, sorry, I meant, I dare you to take another shower.” Peter said, and looked a little smug, even though Talia had made him say it. It wasn’t like a big shock. But it was all part of the game and part of why Talia liked it.

After Peter told her to shower in proper ‘dare’ format, she just nodded a little, ducking her head, shy like she always felt when she started playing these ‘dare’ games.

After pausing a second, as if to steel her nerves, Talia went to the shower and turned it on to get the room a little warm and steamy. When she left to cross the hall to her room, she left the door open, remembering Mason’s original dare, and figuring that was what Peter really had meant: ‘I dare you to shower again, with the door open’. On one hand, she knew she could play it dumb and close the door, but on the other hand, her excitement was already building, and, at least at this point, she didn’t want to be too difficult. She took a towel with her feeling more than a little playful and almost childish. She was planning on crossing back to the bathroom in just a towel. Not a huge deal, true, but other than the shower the previous day, he had not seen her in anything less than full dress since the games had stopped. Stripping off her clothes, Talia thought she heard him behind her in the hall, but she wasn’t sure, not wanting to look and scare him off (or embarrass herself further). She just took off her shirt, and tossed her jeans on the bed, standing for a second before slipping off the rest and grabbing the towel.

Crossing back across the hall, she saw him loitering nearby, not surprising her at all. Walking in and not closing the door to the bathroom was kinda weird, she thought, it’s such an automatic habit to close the door when using the bathroom. So NOT closing the door felt a little weird, but good in that way she got whenever she played, whenever she was doing a dare. She took a second to take a breath before hanging up her towel, not looking back into the hall though she knew he had to be close by, if not watching already. The last time he mostly watched when she was finished with her shower though, and she half assumed it would be the same. Not thinking overmuch about it, she started taking her shower, getting wet and used to the water before noticing that her shampoo was gone. Looking out the door, she wiped the steam away and saw the bottle setting on the counter, in plain sight.

Smiling, Talia shook her head, realizing he was playing a different game. She knew she could have just gotten it, and she thought maybe all he wanted to see her dripping wet all over the floor. But maybe that was only part of what he wanted. Way back when when things had gotten fun between them for a time, and he had been smart with his dares, he had often contrived ways for her to stand really close to him, letting him get a very up close look.

So instead of getting the bottle herself, she just called out. A couple times, until Peter answered, his voice kinda loud and echoing as he came into the bathroom. Talia assumed he was smirking and enjoying himself, though with the steam on the door she couldn’t see him other than as a vague shape.

“Can you hand me my shampoo, somehow it got on the counter” she said in a somewhat joking voice, letting him know she KNEW that he had moved the shampoo. She could feel her stomach doing little somersaults knowing what he and she were up to. The games were beginning. Again. And this time she prayed that he had learned his lesson, though she was pretty sure Mason’s idea about a bracelet was truly inspired.

“Sure, no problem” she heard him say, and opened the door a little bit, holding her hand out. Of course, he didn’t hand it over until she opened the door some more and ducked her head out.

He was standing there, just out of reach, holding the bottle out out and motioning at the door. He was looking at her and she was looking back, and somehow she just knew where this was going to end up. With a tiny interior thrill, she opened the door almost all the way, water spraying a bit out of the shower, and reached for the bottle, not covering up, not doing anything but reaching out while completely wet. Kinda like a drowned cat she thought, but whatever, he seemed to enjoy it.

Once she retrieved the bottle from his grasp, she stood for a brief second or two and then closed the door again. This time, rather than leaving, Peter stayed in the bathroom, talking to her while she finished. Everything was fairly normal until she finished, and as she had guessed, her towel had been moved away from her hook as well. Repeating what she had done before, she slowly opened the door, farther and farther, until he handed over her towel, his eyes trailing up and down her wet body.

Peter took his time.

Talia enjoyed every second of it. Especially later, reliving the moment a few times, alone in her room.


Talia and Mason exchanged a few emails and notes over the next day or so, her writing partner continuing to enjoy hearing about her newest adventure, and urging her to continue. He eventually proposed another dare that tingled interestingly in more ways than one. It was a slow strip dare, in front of the television, the rules being that whenever and advert came on, and it had a woman’s voice, she had to remove a button, unzip a zipper, or eventually remove an item. She was to continue until she was dressed only in her panties. But then stop.

The hard part of what the dare was that Talia and Peter watched a lot of streaming content, not having to deal with commercials anymore - worst case, fast forwarding through them after recording the program. She considered finding a cooking show or something and recording it, but was not sure Peter would bother to watch it with her.

Thankfully it turned out to not be that difficult after all, as Peter had somehow gotten interested in basketball this year. The two siblings were sitting in their usual spots in front of the television when Peter asked if she minded if he watched the game.

Realizing this was her chance to do Mason’s dare, Talia stopped by her room after a quick pee, and put on clothing that would work better with the dare. In addition to the bracelet that would show Peter this was all a game, she put on a button down blouse, casual, but nice enough for work And a pair of button fly Levi 501’s. Button down would take longer than a single zipper she thought as she tucked her shirt under the waistband.

Talia knew that they usually fast forwarded through commercials, but with the game live, she hoped that he would run out of fast forward time before too long. He had paused the program to get his own snacks so there was some, but not a lot, of built up fast forward time. The first batch of commercials had only just started, a male voice, when Peter sped through them so Talia simply pretended to play on her tablet and wait for the next commercial break. She assumed Peter gapped for a bit the next time there was a break, and she heard a commercial start, some lady talking about insurance. Talia casually undid the top button, without looking at Peter, just holding her tablet. Once again he zipped through the rest of the commercials, but Talia could tell he was out of stored up time now, so he would have had to watch the commercials (or ignore them, as it turned out). Unfortunately, this time it was a car commercial with only guys’ voices so nothing for Talia to do before the game was back. She was getting a little bored actually, but she waited, figuring what she was doing would become clear at some point and then it might get to be fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.