Tonight Is the Night - Cover

Tonight Is the Night

by Queenie

Copyright© 2019 by Queenie

Erotica Sex Story: Is about Vinny getting the night of his life, his every sexual desires have come true, and some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Tonight I decided it was going to be the night. I was going to have myself some fun, adult fun. The man I’ve got my sights on is “Vinny” and he won’t know what’s hit him.

Vinny is out for the day so I’ve plenty of time to plan the evening. First things first though, I go shopping, I’m going all out. I only need to go to the one shop and that’s the “sex shop”. As I arrive I spend the first ten minutes just looking and getting wet with all the lingerie and toys at my disposal. My first purchase is a pair of black stockings with a suspender belt; I can see the smile on his face already. In the lingerie section I spot a red and black satin bra and brief set, just the thing I’m looking for.

Suddenly in my line of sight I see a “whip”, why not I tell myself, it could be fun and a smile spreads across my lips. Next in line are the vibrators, I’m after an all singing all dancing one, soft yet hard with various speeds and also a clit stimulator, there is one here called a “wand” I decide to give it a go. I pass various “ball gags”, I’ve never used one but added it to my purchases. This is going to be a night of firsts. I have finished my shopping in the sex shop but have one last item to get. Into the shoe shop I go. I’m looking for thigh boots and I’ve found just the ones, high heels and shiny leather, they will make me walk with attitude, he will love them.

I’m on my way home and have lots of naughty thoughts going through my head, I decide to send Spooks a text, yes a dirty one, I bring his name up on my phone:-

Vinny – Hiya sexy, I’ve been shopping but it’s a good kind of shopping for you. I’ve bought something that will make you want to fuck my brains out and more, see you later xxx

He will answer me with all sorts of questions but I’ve decided not to answer, let him wait. The text came as I knew it would and I ignored them all, I hope he slaps my arse later...

I run a bath when I get home, I want to be smooth and clean for when he gets here. A new razor is in order and my pussy is first in line. I lather it up and gently run the razor over my lips, scraping off the already sparse hair, making sure every nook and cranny has had attention. I can’t resist having a play with my clit while I’m down there. It makes my nipples hard and I brush my hand over them, moaning, but I haven’t the time to finish what I need the most. My legs are next, so smooth now, just right for my new stockings. I wash my hair and lay back and relax for a while as I think I’m going to need it.

I get myself out of the bath; my tits are aching along with my pussy. I rub myself down with a towel; it hits the spot as I rub it over my tits and pussy to dry them. I look at the time; I’ve got an hour before he comes home. I can’t wait as I’m gagging for it as I remember the ball gag and feel a slight thrill. As I dry my hair I decide to put it in plaits, Vinny likes it like this.

My bra and briefs are next, they fit perfectly and feel fabulous on. The silk caresses my sensitive parts and I’m squirming a little as I get myself together somewhat and fasten the suspender belt, I feeling sexy already. I pull the stockings up my legs attaching them to the suspender belt, as I’m doing this I just remember to do my make-up. I have some pink (make the boys wink) eye-shadow and blue eye liner to bring out the colour of my eyes, along with black mascara to enhance my eye-lashes. My lips I paint ruby red, they look plump and juicy, very kissable. I put on my thigh boots and dare to look at myself in the mirror. I’m thinking “is that really me, this vixen, who needs a good fuck” looking back at me. One last thing to set it all off, I paint my nails on my hand and feet the same colour as my lips. I’m ready.

I hear him come in the front door as I’m stood in the bedroom doorway. He shouts my name and I’m stood before him. I can see in his eyes that my little shopping trip has worked. He says nothing as he pulls me to his body, grabs my hair and kisses my hard on my lips. Tearing his lips from mine and biting my neck he whispers in my ear “slut” and slaps my arse. I secretly smile.

He tells me to start the shower and tells me he wants me in there with him to wash and play! I do as I’m told for once, only because I know it will benefit me. I can feel his eyes devouring me as I walk away, making sure I wiggle my arse and I can sense he is hard for me already. With the shower going I beckon him to come to me, I want to undress him. He does as he’s told, his eyes never leaving mine. I start with his shirt, unbuttoning from top to bottom; I pull the shirt over his arms so he can’t get out of it. I tease him, running my hands down to his chest, pulling his nipples, then kissing them, leaving lipstick marks wherever I choose. His eyes are watching as I have my fill and I love the feeling too. I let him free of his shirt and my next port of call is the waistband of his trousers. I unzip him and let them fall to the floor, his cock hard beneath his tight boxers. I feel that hardness with my hand before I eventually pull them down too. I have a quick feel of his arse, he has an exceptional arse and I love it.

His hands reach for my tits, finding my nipples and pulling on them, I moan and he laughs and jumps in the shower. I soap him all over before I start on his cock and balls, the soap making things slippery but I love the feel and so does he going by how hard he is. He turns slightly and tells me to “suck his cock” he wants to watch me especially as I have my lips painted. I grab his cock and pull him over to my eager mouth. I snake my tongue around the head and down the shaft before taking his length into my mouth. Sucking and licking and I feel his hand on my head, holding me still while he fucks my mouth. I can sense him struggling to hold on but he doesn’t want to stop but he knows there is more to come, so I step back myself and give him a little knowing smile.

While I am toweling him dry I tell him I’ve bought him some toys to play with on me and I want fucking each and every way with them and him. He wants to see so I lead him into the bedroom where they are laid out on the bed. He gives me a look and before I know it I’m on the bed, spread wide with his tongue up my cunt. My legs were spread as wide as he bit my clit and cunt lips. It was hot as I felt his hands roam up to my tits, searching out my nipples, oh man I love my nipples pulled hard and he knows it. I was so horny and wet but he wasn’t going to let me cum yet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.