Bride to Be; Married Life - Cover

Bride to Be; Married Life

Copyright© 2019 by Catwoman

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This starts where Bride To Be; Book One left off. The joys, tribulations and complication of being a member of a spanking family clan. Later, the young couple will seek out others of like mind at a club with fun results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Uncle   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

Gwyn Strikes Out For Independence

Synopsis: Tasty ass employee spanked; a spanking taken from the Headlines.

The following happened is based on a real life incident that was in the news recently. I have adapted it to the serial you are currently reading now. Therefore the below account is loosely based on this incident of a real spanking that took place that was in the news. It has no relationship to any persons in the AP News Story that appeared in the Knoxville News. However, it is crystal clear her boss has an appreciation for butts and bottoms who understood the benefits of a good spanking. I think the best stories are one’s that have a shade of truth, so I have taken the incident as the courts say it happened and made it a juicier discipline as part of this serial.

A special style boss had his employee’s sign a contract that gave him permission to spank them in lieu of firing them if they made mistakes on the job. The young women spanked were working at a Tasty Flavors Sno-Biz Shaved Ice Location outside Chattanooga Tennessee and he took them into the backroom, bent them over his knee and gave them 20 hard spanks. The day before he had snapped a picture of the nineteen-year-old girl’s bottom in tight jeans as she reached for a flavor bottle on a shelf. The employee was spanked twenty times on the behind bent over the owner’s knee in the stock room for not putting a banana in the smoothie.

Ms. J was home, but her spouse was about to become the bride’s boss that is outside the home. However, unfortunately for Gwyn the boss and owner of the Tasty Sno-Blow had similar philosophies and practices when it came to managing women. envisioned Gwyn’s spanking with a hairbrush ever since her first spanking now over a year ago, so often that when he came to actually doing it, the scene was almost like it was choreographed as he watched. Gwyn like to wiggle her sexy ass as she wrote on the menu blackboard showing her unladylike visible panty line in the seat of the tight blue jeans she wore to the shaved ice eatery.

The trouble was he knew his part but she was totally shocked to find out how he had cast his present pretty employee as the naughty young Lady who is to be spanked!

He could envision her per shapely fattened round pale bottom as he bared it, out of those tight, blue jeans with the etched in skin red line that would be left from the obviously snug panties. Gwyn would certainly have more redness to consider after he finished paddling her. Her butt would flatten, rebound, wiggle, and quiver as he applied the school hairbrush—turning from white to pink to red. And he wasn’t going to stop until he’d raised little white blisters that would be raw, sore and blistered, thus making her unable to too sit down for a week. It was a good bet that when Gwyn returned to work Monday she would most likely be wearing her loose fitting black dress rather than her disgraceful hip hugging tight blue jeans which displayed her naughty, unladylike visible panty line for the diners and staff to see!

The Tasty Freeze was empty as J reflected, as he watched the college coed climb the shelves to reach a flavor bottle. Today was the day, what had really sent him over the edge today at last was that Gwyn had left the banana out of the customer’s smoothie. This was the infraction but, what inflamed his desire to Spank her hard, was the visible panty lines It was just indecent the way Gwyn dressed in those tight, so tight well worn blue jeans. It never failed her tight blue jeans and dress slacks were always tight enough to make the panty lines fully apparent.

Just like an inappropriate, headstrong blonde haired employee, wanting to attract attention to her bottom. Mr. J decided that he should teach the late teen another real lesson. And in his experience there was nothing like a sporting spanking with wooden hairbrush whaling on a bare ass tail end to get a message across to a recalcitrant employee.

“What Is It Sir, “ Gwyn asked as she stood in the room tossing her blonde hair back

“Gwyn I don’t care how long it takes-but you might be interested in knowing the more you resist, the angrier I get. And that means the longer your paddling will be. It is up to you: are you going to stand there like a good employee and let me raise that tight blue jeans or do we have to do it the hard way?”

Gwyn gave a little sob, she said, “But I am too old! Grown women don’t get spanked!” “I can’t stand this I am so embarrassed” the pretty coed employee cried, As J pulled Gwyn tight blue jeans down off her shapely hips. “Grown women who act like teenage brats get spanked.” “Now, get back over my knee and prepare to get a sound blistering!”

He hauled her face down again, lifting the hairbrush even as he noticed that there were indeed red spots on each cheek, clearly visible ovals between the panty lines glowing even through the thin material. “You’re going to remember this for a long time Miss Gwyn!”

It was with that statement her like-minded, boss that Gwyn came to realize there was a price to be paid for the independence she had gained from her husband. Mr. J began to pepper the seat of the white smooth satin panties encased Gwyn’s taut bottom tightly. After thirty swats of the hairbrush had her bouncing and squeaking, he paused to survey his handiwork.

“Gwyn you act like a cute provocative teenage girl with your visible panty lined bottom notice me tactics and that young lady is called sloth.”.

“I do not,” Gwyn said with a pertinent pout. “Oh no you got to know Gwyn that every guy in the Tasty Freeze is aware of the size and shape of your panties, not to mention the exact contours of your round, shapely bottom”, as her disciplinarian boss continues her spanking.

“I am not fat in my butt” Gwyn protested. I did not say your bottom was fat. You have a good womanly butt though as you well know—otherwise you wouldn’t constantly call attention to it by outlining it with those unladylike visible panty lines.

“Can I help it if you like staring at women’s backsides? That’s your problem not mine!

It is not a behavior embarrassment Gwyn it is misbehavior and a bratty attitude, distracting your preconscious male students. You should have been taught better sense Gwyn I am going to let the hairbrush do the talking on your bare bottom.

J broke of the conversation as Gwyn gasped, fluttered her hands at him angrily, then jumped up, “How dare you talk to me that way J”?

Gwyn was red faced now “ You have no business!” I’m not a employee, to be called into the room for the way I choose to dress...”

“No, you are not” J agreed. “Gwyn you are a 18 year old woman who is a bright educator.

Who should know better than to act like a snotty employee? The reason I invited you into the backroom is that I think it is time to someone reminded you what happens to careless, show-off little girls. After that you might care to remember how to dress like a dignified adult lady”.

The pretty blonde faced him, hands on hips, Gwyn asked suspiciously, after what?

“What are you talking about?”

After your good old fashioned bare bottom hairbrush paddling on you bare ass, that’s what Missy.” I have warned you more than once about not wearing such tight worn out blue jeans that show off your underwear lines.” I have tried to tell you that your unladylike, naughty panty lines are not acceptable and it shows sloth on your part.”

“But ... Gwyn finally found the breath to sputter, “A paddling! You aren’t going to spank me! I’m a grown woman, not some naughty child!!”

“No, way am I going to let you spank me again!!

You ... you ... you ASS HOLE**” Gwyn spouted angrily

“And, no way am I going to be talked to like that Gwyn said J, Opening up the bed drawer and reached in for the school blade red wooden hairbrush, He’d bought it at the Cracker Barrel in Cleveland Tennessee, when he decided to give Gwyn a taste of wood for a more severe spanking the next time he spanked her in exactly the blistering she deserved. He hefted the solid hardwood hairbrush and smacked his left palm with it, nodding with satisfaction at the instant tingling.

“Have you ever been spanked past your teens there, young lady?”

“As I know you were spanked growing up by your parents”. “I think probably not or you young lady would have grown up with more respect and not choosing to tug your rear end into that tight blue jeans that show your panty line.”

Gwyn her eyes mesmerized by the sight of her red hairbrush that J continued to pop against his hand.

“Then Gwyn flashed him a scrunched face look of disbelief and cried,

“But, grown women don’t get spanked by their boss!

“That’s ... that’s ... absurd! “You let me out of here this instant”

“You’re going to get what you deserve young lady”, And, that’s a long hard paddling that will leave your bottom blistered with blood dots.”

“Gwyn you’re going to learn a lesson right now, today about growing up and dressing correctly before you leave this stock room today young lady.”

“You ASS HOLE, You Son Of A Bitch don’t you talk to me like that!”

Gwyn was annoyed and angry at the same time. Her face was flaming a cherry red with indignation and humiliation at being spoken to by J, as if she were a misbehaving child and J the adult in charge of her and that was a major blow to her pride.

“Again, I won’t allow you to talk that way to me. I think it is obviously way past time to start your next lesson”.

“No, don’t you dare, get away from me! Get your hands off me J” my butt was purple and sore for days when you spanked me last year.

Gwyn let out a frantic fart of fear and embarrassed herself as she felt herself yanked sprawling in an upended tangle over J’s knee. He spread his legs to support her length, even as she rocked forward and back, off balance. Her feet kicked the floor, her hands pushed at him, at the chair, at the carpeted floor, as she plunged up and down.

Unfortunately all Gwyn’s struggles did was to make J more fully aware of how clearly delineated her bottom was centered on his lap, emphasized by the elastic panty seams across her tight well worn jean bottom seat.

Incensed by this sight of sloth, he raised the wooden hairbrush and brought it down with a WHAP! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP right between the visible panty lines.

“Argh-h-h! OOOO! OW! EEEEEEE-OOOOOPH” squealed Gwyn arching her bottom up and stiffening out straight with shock. She swung her right arm back to rub a frantic hand on her right ass cheek. “Settle it down young lady. You’re not going anywhere until you take your well deserved good old-fashioned paddling. Your going to be treated like any naughty little girl who needs to learn better less slothful dressing habits and how we have to teach that is to smack your behind until you can’t sit down for the next few days”.

“Which means Gwyn that it has to be a proper paddling.

“Can you tell me what constitute a proper paddling Gwyn?” Mr. J asked Gwyn

“Oh, NO Sir, let me go!” Yelled Gwyn once again staring to twist and buck off J’s lap.

“Who do you think you are a ASS HOLE?”

SPLATT! WHAPP! SPLOPP! WHACK!

“Gwyn I won’t have that kind of talks!” What I want to hear from you is one thing and one thing only young lady: and that’s a promise to assure me you will not wear tight well worn blue jeans that show your naughty CRACK! Unladylike CRACK! Visible WHACK! Panty lines WHAP!” each spank of the wooden hairbrush was just a little harder to emphasize his words for her sloth when dressing for work at Tasty Freeze.

“You have no right, this is not fair J!” I don’t have to do anything you want...

Want, you ... you... “Evidently the few swats of the hairbrush she’d received had made some impression already for Gwyn caught herself before uttering another profane denunciation of J.

“I’m taking the right Gwyn because I am fed up with you young lady. You’ve earned a good bare-bottom spanking and that’s exactly what you’re going to get. So stand up here and let’s get you out of those unladylike, naughty, bad employee hip snug thread bare blue jeans you wore today”

J put the red hairbrush on the bed and used both hands to stand Gwyn up The blonde immediately rubbed at her obviously stinging behind stamping her feet up & down.

Red spots glowed on her face, her eyes sparkled with anger and fear along with unshed tears of mortification and pain. Mr. J chuckled a bit, imagining red glowing spots on two completely different cheeks. He’d being seeing them in a minute.

But, first he had to get Gwyn’s tight visible panty lined blue jeans down and white sheer panties lowered. She fought him, again denouncing him. Mr. J stood up and shook her to a shocked silence. Both of them breathing hard, eyes wet with tears, they glared at each other.

“You’re going to get a licking and your ass is going to be partially bared for it.” J said in a firm, even tone that brooked no disobedience her pride was about to take a fall

Mr. J reached out and slowly began to pull down her tight blue jeans off her small, but shapely round baby fat ass, yet she was really 18. As her boss pulled them down the visible panty line Gwyn had presented along with her ass crack down the back of her jeans thus now revealed the panties she had chosen to wear on her unblemished bottom today to work. The white skin of her ass showed out in contrast to the sheer material that had slipped into her butt crack of her ass and all but disappeared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.