Bride to Be; Married Life - Cover

Bride to Be; Married Life

Copyright© 2019 by Catwoman

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This starts where Bride To Be; Book One left off. The joys, tribulations and complication of being a member of a spanking family clan. Later, the young couple will seek out others of like mind at a club with fun results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Uncle   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence  

Now we’ve been married nine months. I had been warned several times my beer drinking was getting out of control. Not paying attention to those warnings was a big mistake. My position at the moment is one of standing beside a chair in the living room of our apartment, dressed only in under shorts. My husband had spanked me before, but this time is different. This wasn’t my regular five to ten-minute spanking for goofing off. This was my first serious spanking.

My loving husband, following family tradition, laid the paddle on the chair while we waited for her my in-laws who live nearby to arrive. Since we live a fair distance from the rest of his family, his young brother and one of our sisters-in-law were the only ones available. It’s not the same as having your entire class over, but it did make me swear not to make Art mad enough to warrant a family spanking very often.

Art had to leave to pick up the sister-in-law due to car problems, causing his young brother to arrive before my husband returned. The brother was under age to be allowed to spank others, so he had not spanked me or anyone else in the family as yet. Walking into our apartment the brother spoke.

“I see Art is keeping you on your toes. Good thing too, as the way you teased me several times knowing your butt was safe is any indication of your behavior if you weren’t disciplined.” Keeping me on my toes was a bit of a pun, as when I was in the ‘ass up’ position I was literally on my toes.

As he couldn’t see my face as I grinned. “Come on bro, you know it was just teasing. Anything else and your older brother would paddle me in front of you.”

We both heard the car doors slam announcing the arrival of the two other men. The young brother replied before the others entered the apartment. “Perhaps, but it’s not the same as me smacking your backside. Which will happen one day, I guarantee that Gwyn.”

As Art walked in the door I heard him explaining to Robbie’s husband why this was happening. “I caught her going through my wallet reading the notes we were passing each other on the weekend. She knows better than go through my wallet, never mind reading the notes. Since she read the notes you wrote as well, maybe you should do her warm up. Sound like a good idea?”

This particular brother-in-law was one of the harder spankers in the family and didn’t hesitate to pick up the invite. “I’ll do that.” Sitting in the chair he started me over his lap, lowering my shorts as I bent over. He had married my husband’s sister despite being three years older than her, making him six months older than me. He spoke with his hand patting my bottom cheeks. “I swear the women in this family deliberately do things to get their bare botty smacked.”

I didn’t answer as the palm of his hand immediately started warming up my rear end, followed closely by Art taking over the job with a wood paddle. For a brief moment my husband considered letting his young brother finish me with a leather strap, but decided against it and did it himself. If I had been required to answer my brother-in-law comment, I might have said it wasn’t true, but down deep I knew it was true.

In addition, I’ve been told for any and all future spankings, including our personal ones may change since I was an adult. A regular spanking now might start with one man administering a session with the palm of his hand before any one of the three of them used the paddle. In addition, if a serious spanking is earned close to a time of year when his family gathers together, like Thanksgiving for example, it may be delayed until we are in front of his entire clan. In case anyone is wondering, the raising and lowering of one’s toes is required in every situation. Almost every time the family gathers, one or more members or their spouses are on the receiving end of a paddle in front of everyone. I’m not immune to it happening to me.

There is one thing about my punishments I should mention. Just like all other family member, I’m allowed to choose who spanks me. If I make my mother-in-law angry enough to warrant a bum beating, I can choose my father-in-law instead of her. This ensures I’m always spanked by a male. I’ve been told that taking one from a female may be shorter or less painful, however as yet I’ve not changed. The family accepts my choice and has no difficulty in letting the men warm my backside.

I’ve been over the knee of my husband, his father and my two brother-in-law’s husbands. Art has one younger sister and one brother who are not deemed old enough to participate in spanking others just yet. No one has chosen me to spank them. I suspect my preference to be on the receiving end rather than giving is well known. Among my in-law’s family it’s the men who deliver most of the spankings, and all of them can have me bawling within ten minutes. There were only two people at the time who I knew were never spanked, at least to my knowledge at that point, was my husband’s mother and father.


There was an incident at the end of the first year of Art’s and my marriage that proved just how close the family was, especially as to how it related to spankings. One of the grandmothers died, and since the funeral was across the country and very expensive to get too, it was agreed only the direct blood relatives plus my father-in-law would go. That left me and the two brother-in-law home for five days while we waited for the family to return. I live in the same city as my parents-in-law, but the two men decided to stay at my in-law’s place rather than returning home which was a six-hour drive in opposite directions for them.

After seeing everyone on the plane in the morning and telling my two brother’s-in-law I would come over later that evening I headed off to visit friends. I never gave a second thought to seeing the two men that night as I got tied up with visiting some of my bachelor friends I had seen only twice since I got married. I was having a great time drinking a few too many beers, and when one of my friends offered to let me try smoking weed for the first time in my life, how could I refuse. Well, not so much on how to refuse, but I had wanted to try it for awhile and with Art away there would likely be no better opportunity.

What I didn’t know was smoking weed makes one extremely hungry and it wasn’t long before my friends and I headed out to a pizza joint close to my home. Now things would have been fine, except my one brother-in-law, Stan, had decided since I didn’t show up like at the in-law’s house he would look for me. Stan had no luck finding me so he decided to buy take-out pizza and go back to visit to where he was staying with my other brother-in-law, AJ. My bad luck was Stan picked the same pizza place I was at and soon standing by my table, his expression not one of glad you’re having a good time.

Stan tried not to embarrass me too much in front of my friends, but his tone of voice made it clear I was in trouble and I knew he was the boss in this situation. “Let’s get you home. We can talk about how dangerous smoking that stuff is, especially when you’re driving. Let’s go!”

My friends tried to make him leave me alone, but he was having none of that. After a few arguments back and forth between my friends and him I realized it was only making things worse for me. “I really should go. I did sort of promise the man I would visit with him tonight.” I stood and after grabbing another piece of pizza for the road I told my brother-in-law he could drive me home.

Stan didn’t hold back when he spoke. “I’m sure your husband will be interested about tonight. I can hardly wait to tell him. Too bad Art won’t be back for four days, your butt gets a reprieve until then.”

I thought we were heading to my place, but even in my condition soon realized Stan was heading toward the parents-in-law home. “Wait, Stan! You’re supposed to go to my place! What are you doing?”

He pulled into the driveway of the house. “In the condition you’re in I want to keep an eye on you. You can spend the night here and we will take you home before lunch. No sense arguing, I have the car keys and you’re stuck here. I’ll take you to your car tomorrow.”

Even high like I was there was the nagging voice in my head saying I was going to get my bum beat before I went home. There was no sense arguing with my brother-in-law. They sent me to bed with instructions I better stay there and not stray out of the room except for the bathroom. I would find out later the two men checked on me every two hours to make sure I was safe. They were not happy with my actions, but wanted me as part of their family. The next morning when I was not affected from smoking the joint, I wished the men were so interested in keeping me safe. They had a different wish and it was dangerous for my bottom cheeks.

Stan started the conversation about an hour after breakfast. “We phoned Art early this morning. The funerals today so he couldn’t talk long, but wanted you to know there will be a discussion when he gets home. He asked us to give you a warm-up before when he gets here. Any thoughts on what kind of warm-up he suggested?”

There was no need to guess. “Art asked you to spank me.”

Stan nodded, “I expect you in the basement in five minutes. Keep your shorts on till I decide you don’t need them. AJ isn’t feeling good so he will sit this one out unless you give me a rough time by not cooperating. I trust you know better than to give me a bad time.”

I found myself returning his nod. “I’ll do what I’m told. I messed up smoking that joint and expected this ever since we got here last night. I’ll be in the basement when you’re ready.” I left the room heading toward the basement. Being bare ass over Stan’s lap might have been exciting if the circumstances were different, but we were married to different people whom we both loved. I stripped off all my clothes except for under shorts and socks and waited by the chair in the middle of the room.

There were several ping-pong paddles in the room, but I suspected Stan would bring his own. He had a favorite paddle made from an oak tree, over a foot long not counting the handle and just over a quarter-inch thick. His wife had told me several times never to get spanked by Stan when he was wielding that particular paddle, it stung really badly. He only brought it out when the one being spanked warranted it for disciplinary purposes. My situation qualified.

Stan came down the stairs, and as expected, holding that oak paddle. Walking into where I was waiting he sat on the chair and pointed to a spot on the floor beside him. “Over here, be quick about it. If your husband was here I’m sure he wouldn’t have given you breakfast first.” As I stood beside him he pulled on my wrist, effectively yanking me over his lap. He continued giving orders. “Ass up! You want to get high, let’s see how high you put your butt up.”

I rose up on my toes as high as I could. This would not be an easy spanking. I saw the paddle lying behind his back so at least he would start with her hand.

Stan paused for a moment with his hand on my butt cheeks and then slid his fingers under the elastic of my shorts. “To hell with letting you keep these on. You don’t deserve the privilege.” With that he slid my shorts down past my knees, where with little doubt I would kick them off as soon as the paddling started.

Then things got worse for me when he continued talking to me. “Warming you up by hand is also a privilege not deserved, so we’re going right into paddling.” He brought his paddle out from behind his back and tapped my butt twice. “Let’s find out how if I can make you as high as that joint did, shall we?”

Stan was not the hardest hand spanker among the men in the family by a long shot, but put that paddle in his hand and he became an expert. I jerked and yelped very loudly when it struck me the first time and as the smacks continued to fall I was soon squirming and begging him to stop. He did stop, but only to place me in a better position to hold me down and then resumed paddling me for another few minutes.

When my bottom was no longer in receipt of more from the paddle, Stan held me in place as I settled on his lap. Of course in the condition I was in with sobbing and dealing with pain in my lower body he had little choice about that. He began speaking to me. “Well, I admit I am impressed. You took that much better than my wife Pam has done. Mind you, she gets to feel the palm of my hand first, so that might have made a difference I suppose. Let’s see if we can equal it out shall we?” That was when he hand spanked me.

I was bawling like a young child over her father’s lap with the first slap and only got worse as he spanked my bottom cheeks for several minutes. Somehow I heard him ask me the question whether I thought smoking a joint was worth it. I replied as soon as I could manage to get the words out. “Nothing, not a thing is worth it! That’ll be the first and the last joint I smoke.”

Stan spoke slowly so I would catch and understand every word. “I thought you might say that. Now, get up and get dressed. Unfortunately, Art said you’re not allowed to go home until both AJ and I had your ass up over his knee. AJ knows you will be sore from my paddle; however, he’ll spank you when he’s ready. I wouldn’t do anything to make him angry over the next few hours, as your butt will certainly feel it if you do.”


Three hours later, AJ having slept the entire time and now feeling better put me over his knee where I felt his hand slapping my bum cheeks and upper thighs for what seemed a very long time. AJ had no doubt after the paddling I got from Stan, I would twist and squirm despite the fact he only used his hand. AJ said because he hadn’t used his hairbrush I had to serve thirty minutes of corner time without rubbing my butt. He sat behind me reading a book to make sure I followed instructions.

Finally allowed to go home I had a hard time sitting anywhere except on soft cushions for two days. At the end of the three days was when Art arrived home. After the spanking I got from my husband let’s just say I didn’t sit for another couple of days.


I am positive there are other male spankee’s in the family, particularly my husband’s two married brothers. There was one occasion where I saw the brothers deliver a walloping to their respective wives in front of the family. The majority of times I would lay down my last dollar betting it was the girls on the receiving end of a paddle. I say this for several reasons, one of which I will tell now.

It was at a family gathering and the two wives had been paddled in front of everyone that morning, each choosing her husband to do the honors. My husband told me because I was too enthused about the women getting spanked, I would suffer the same fate that evening. I guess cheering and applauding when the ladies started bawling was a bit over the top.

An hour before bedtime my husband ordered me to the basement, his intent obvious by the hairbrush he carried.

That’s when his sister Robbie asked a question. “What did Gwyn do? I haven’t seen anything that warrants getting whacked.”

Her other sister, Pam, chimed in. “Robbie’s rights she hasn’t done anything we haven’t done and we’re not getting smacked.”

Stan’s wife, Pam answered. “You weren’t cheering and applauding when we started bawling this morning, or else believe me you would be over my knee.” She noticed the two brothers smiling at each other before asking another question. “You weren’t cheering and applauding were you?”

The two sisters look at each other, all the while keeping silent. I thought to myself if I’m going to get paddled, then others should join me. “I saw the girl’s high fiving each other.”

Robbie’s husband, AJ, stood up. “You followed the example that’s getting Gwyn spanked?”

At that moment I sensed the entire scene was to create a situation. Their husbands enjoy spanking their wives as much as the women liked being over their laps. This was about getting action in the bedrooms rather than discipline. Don’t get this wrong, I’ve seen their husbands paddle the girls for misbehaving, and those times were about punishment, not sex.

“Well not exactly.” Pam was looking at Stan.

That was when Art chimed in. “Well, since you think spanking is a competition deserving of clapping, perhaps it’s time to find out if your husbands can make you cry as well as you did earlier. Then decide if they deserve the same applause you gave yourself.”

“I think that’s a damn good idea!” Stan walked over and grabbed his wife’s wrist. “Let’s go darling and see how my hand clapping will heat your bottom.” Turning to look at AJ she asked, “Are you and Robbie coming? The basement has room for all of us.”

Very shortly the three of us, me in the lead with my husband following close behind, Pam with her wrist held by her husband following, and just a few steps back from her was Robbie, one of her ears twisted and entrenched in AJ’s hand. The only trouble was entry to the basement made it necessary for us to pass through the living room, where my parents-in-law and my husband’s other two siblings who were not married were sitting. The younger siblings had yet to prove whether they were into spankings as yet, but that didn’t stop my husband from doing what he did next.

Before leaving the room Art stopped after just a few steps. “All you girls, since you think it’s good to watch butts, strip off now! When you’re ready pick up your clothes and hold them in front of you.”

I think my husband allowed the covering of our fronts because of not wanting to display the lady bits we all had. Whatever his reason, it was embarrassing to be marched in front of the family.

As we entered the room where the family sat it was obvious there had been a problem. My parents-in-law were sitting in two chairs; my mother-in-law not looking at ease. My husband’s youngest brother, Kyle, was sitting nearby, his face showing frustration. The youngest of my husband’s sisters was standing facing a corner in the room, dressed only in her socks and undershorts. As the youngest sister was twenty and the brother having turned eighteen a month back, neither of them had a standing in the family discipline. They were spanked, however had not spanked anyone as they were deemed too young. The lady would be over her father’s lap or if his dad thought it proper, whichever man she picked. The young sister usually picked a man rather than a female.

The next few minutes was the time my suspicion the men ruled the house was complete. My husband stopped and signaled the others to continue to the basement. He turned to face his parents. With a nod of his head toward his youngest sister, he asked. “Is there a problem? I can handle the youngster if you want.”

His dad pursed his lips for a few seconds before answering. “Thanks, but she’s been bothering Kyle all day over something she saw on his tablet, even though she knows she has no right looking on it. I think it’s time to get her brother involved.” Turning toward Kyle, his father spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. “I know you’re young my dear, and normally we don’t allow this until you’re twenty-one, however I’m making an exception. Take your baby sister and teach her to keep her nose out of your stuff. Can you do that?”

The boy bounded off his chair and covered half the distance to his sister before his father finished talking. “I can do that!” After picking up a paddle his dad kept in the small cabinet set close to the corner, he pulled his sister’s shorts down to her ankles before taking a hold on her ear. “Now my dear baby sister, kick those shorts off, pick them up and let’s join the other bad girls in the basement. You’re not going to give me any trouble, are you?”

“No problem, Kyle. I won’t be any trouble.” She bent down to pick up her underwear, placed it in front of her groin before turning to start walking as her brother pulled on her ear.

I saw the grin on my husband’s face. “Anything else you need dad?” I didn’t catch on fully until I heard the answer.

“No, son, that’s all. Your mother and I will be upstairs discussing your sister’s behavior and how we’ll handle it from now on.” The father turned toward their mom. “Everyone will be busy downstairs. Let’s go upstairs dear.” The last sentence was not a request. I stared as my father-in-law headed out of the room with his wife following close behind. No one could miss the hairbrush he picked up as they left the room.

My husband yanked my ear to bring me back to paying attention to him. “All right miss. Down to basement we go, and I suggest you be quick about it.” The palm of his hand slapped across my bottom cheeks, reminding me he was in charge. As we went down stairs I had no doubt the youngest brother would paddle me in the near future. I had made a point of teasing him on several occasions over the past few months, knowing he couldn’t do much about it, and no doubt he would remember as well.

His two older sisters were over their husband’ lap with more than a few dozen slaps showing up as a pink tinge on their bare butts. The youngest sister lay over Kyle’s lap with his hand resting on her bum cheeks, She understood if she bothered him at any time in the future he would put her ‘ass up’ and burn her butt. All the women were in the ‘ass up’ position.


My husband smiled as he viewed the sight in front of him. All his sisters were over the lap of a man who was willing and able to smack their bottoms. The women were on their toes presenting their bottom cheeks high in the air. I didn’t know it at the time, but what made Art happiest was to see his younger brother Kyle taking his rightful position of a man in the house, having the authority to punish any of the women, despite all of them, including me, being several years older than him.

Turning toward me and twisting my ear just enough to make me pay strict attention, my husband started telling me what would happen. “Well we know whose is in charge. With my brother gaining the privilege of disciplining a woman it opens a new chapter. I’m sure Father will explain in a couple of minutes, in fact I think I hear my mother agreeing with him right now, so it wouldn’t be long.” He walked me over to the empty chair in the circle and guided me over his knee. “While we wait every woman here deserves a hot bottom, so I suggest we get started.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.