Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“Are you okay, Dunc?”

Nicolette’s large brown eyes were staring at him, holding a worried look. Her boyfriend hadn’t been the same all day, and she couldn’t work out why.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that she was dating an ex-nerd ... now he was acting like a weirdo as well. Sometimes Nicolette wished she didn’t like Duncan so damned much - if she didn’t, she knew it would make her life so much easier.

In truth, Duncan’s behavior was due to the recent adjustments of his mind. Immediately after exiting Mr. Foster’s office, he’d inadvertently touched one of the witches’ hexes. Just as it had when Lily had touched it, the hex had latched onto a secret desire ... in this case, how much he’d unwillingly enjoyed having his ass heartily fucked.

And it had begun to feed.

By the time Duncan finished washing the taste of cock out of his mouth, the strong heterosexual urges which Mr. Foster had worked so hard to implant were almost entirely gone. On the surface, Duncan would still think of himself as straight, but as time went on he’d be less and less attracted to girls, until the only way he could get hard at all was by picturing himself stroking, sucking, or fucking another man.

As Duncan had walked to his next class, he’d been horrified to find himself checking out another guy, and as soon as the final bell of the school day had tolled, he’d found Nicolette, grabbed her, and practically dragged her into the main hall.

“I need to make out,” he said, staring her directly in the eyes with a confidence which was unfamiliar to Nicolette. “Now.”

Her immediate impulse was to refuse, but there was something sexy about this side of Duncan she’d never seen before, so she’d simply replied with a nod, and allowed her black boyfriend to pull her into a janitor’s closet - the group had discovered a few months ago it had long since abandoned for some reason, and they stored various anti-Demon weapons in the tiny room.

Nicolette’s lack of interest wasn’t a power move; it was simply didn’t have much of a sex drive. She dressed to attract men’s attention, but not because it was a turn-on - she just liked the sense of power it gave her. She’d never even masturbated, partly because she wasn’t interested, partly because “good girls didn’t do that.” Truth be told, Nicolette simply didn’t have much of a sex drive. She dressed to attract men’s attention, but not because it was a turn-on - she just liked the sense of power it gave her. Nicolette’s father was a Pastor, and discovering demons existed had only served to strengthen her faith, and with it her resolve to “do the right thing”.

But as Duncan pushed a cross-bow out of the way and shoved Nicolette against the wall with a troubled, hungry look in his eyes, Nicolette found her heart-rate quickening. An unexpected thrill ran through her body as their lips met and Duncan’s body pressed against hers.

For the next few minutes, as the couple made out, the newly-formed memories from the counsellor’s office began transferring into Nicolette’s mind. Their sexual history was overwritten - making out was no longer a special occasion, but rather a standard starting point. They’d gone so much further - hand-jobs, blow-jobs - she’d let him finger her to orgasm countless times - but they’d never gone all the way, despite both desperately wanting to.

As Duncan’s hands roamed across her body and his tongue explored her mouth, Nicolette’s new memories told her how desperately she wanted Duncan to be her first. But she couldn’t - they couldn’t ... there was always something stopping her.

His cock, she remembered with a gasp, as her hand reached down and under his pants. His python of a cock.

The janitor’s closet was only a few doors down from the counsellor’s office, and so Mr. Foster’s changes continued to hold. The further Duncan got away from the Demon’s office, the smaller his genitalia would become. It would never shrink down to its original size, but until future sessions reinforced the growth, his cock-size would be directly proportional to how far he was from the cause of its change.

And so Nicolette was not disappointed when his huge member sprang into view. It was maybe half an inch smaller than it had been in Mr. Foster’s office (and in Nicolette’s new memories) but in the dark of the janitor’s closet, Nicolette couldn’t notice the difference.

Duncan, meanwhile, was struggling to keep his mind on his girlfriend. The more he thought about the taut body in front of him, the harder it was to maintain his erection - yet, for some reason, when he let his mind wander to the Razorbacks he played football with, or even to the encounter he’d had in the counsellor’s office, his cock would suddenly get as hard as steel...

He tried not to think about it, and just smiled as Nicolette started passionately running her hands up and down his manhood.

If only they weren’t so small, he idly thought. So feminine...

Despite the fact she knew they’d done this dozens of times before, the experience was somehow unfamiliar to Nicolette. She’d worshipped Duncan’s huge cock more times than she could remember, but it was suddenly all so strange. The spongey texture, the curious mix of hard and soft, the feeling of his huge veins pulsing beneath her hands...

It felt like she was doing all this for the first time.

With a shrug, she too tried to put the thought out of her mind. She placed one of the blankets they kept in the janitorial closet (in case of a Frost Demons infestation) on the floor, and knelt before her incredibly attractive boyfriend.

Has Duncan always been this hot? she thought, before shaking her head to clear it. Of course he has! That’s why I’m dating him...

A part of Duncan knew this had happened before - so many times before. Another part of him knew this had always been his fantasy, Nicolette kneeling before him, getting ready to service his needs. And a third part of the confused boy wished she’d cut her hair a bit shorter, maybe grow some muscles...

“Do it babe,” the football player grunted. “I want to feel your mouth around me.”

As a smile spread across Nicolette’s face and she prepared to do as she was told, she hesitated. Something felt wrong. She wasn’t like this. Was she?

Nicolette tried to remember the Christian ideals she’d been brought up with. The reasoning had always been so clear - good girls didn’t do this sort of thing. As she pondered, Duncan’s hands confidently reached under her top, easily undid her bra, and begun playing with her nipples, something she’d never let anyone do before.

Even when she was alone, Nicolette had never touched herself. And since the only sexual interaction she’d had was in the memories Duncan had just sexually transmitted to her, the teen cheerleader had no way of knowing she was in possession of extremely sensitive nipples.

When Duncan’s huge hands brushed over the already-hard peaks of her breasts, fireworks went off in Nicolette’s head. She completely lost her train of thought, and was suddenly unable to concentrate on anything other than the pleasurable sensations the teen’s black fingers were giving her, and the cock in front of her.

Without even another second of hesitation, she leaned forward and moaned with pleasure as she took Duncan’s enormous cock into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.