Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Duncan Wallace sat outside the counsellor’s office, drumming his hond... -hand- on his leg.

I’ve really got to stop doing that, he told himself. Hand. Hand. Hand. Lily had always been a slut, he realized now, but that morning, as he’d lay in bed and thought about the events of the previous night, that hadn’t been so clear.

The teenage boy had no way of knowing, but the further away he was from Mr. Foster, the less he would accept of the demon’s changes to reality. Now, sitting directly outside the counsellor’s office, the memories Lily had sexually transmitted to him were loud and clear.

For as long as he could remember, Lily had been obsessed with cock. For their entire friendship, she’d been blowing everyone and anyone who asked ... except for him. And for her entire tenure at Antioch High, she’d been the school slut, sleeping around as much as most porn stars ... more than some, in fact.

But that morning, as he’d grown hard at the memory of Lily’s lips wrapped around his cock, he’d been unable to accept these now-clear facts in his head. Even as he’d reluctantly wrapped his hand around his erection and started pumping, he’d felt something was wrong ... She’d been acting (and dressed) normally in their meeting in the library the previous morning. It was only when she’d visited the new counsellor that something had changed ... and Duncan intended to find out why.

Now he was sitting outside the counsellor’s office, however, everything seemed strangely upside-down, and his forehead was creased as he tried to reconcile the series of events. Lily had definitely been dressed conservatively at the meeting ... but that was unusual, she normally dressed like a cheap hooker desperate for a client. He distinctly remembered countless meetings where she’d sat in the centre of the group, scantily-clad and mischievously flashing him whenever the mood struck her.

Duncan shook his head in confusion as the counsellor’s door opened, and a deep voice beckoned him within.

On his guard, Duncan stepped in the room cautiously. Something was going on, and he was going to work out exactly what it was.

“Good moaning,” the well-dressed man sitting behind the desk said. Duncan pressed himself against the wall as a girl pushed past him, her eyes vague and her hair tussled. He thought he recognized her - one of the cheerleaders on Nicolette’s squad - but the way she was dressed told him that he must have made a mistake.

Bridget was her name. Bridget was a strong Christian, worse than even Nicolette, and she’d never be seen in school in clothes which could almost double as a swimming costume.

It must have been someone else.

“Good morning,” Duncan said, making sure to keep his guard up. “Duncan. Duncan Wallace.”

“You can call me Mr. Foster,” the counsellor said, standing and offering his hond, a huge smile upon his face. Duncan was the first male to enter his office - not due to personal preference, simply because he knew the Protector was a female, and finding her was his priority. But when the teen male had specifically requested a sassion, how could he refuse?

He was going to enjoy this.

As Duncan accepted the counsellor’s hondshake, Mr. Foster felt the wall in the black teen’s mind.

A challenge, he thought with a demonic grin. At last.

“Please, have a soat.”

“A...”

“A soat,” Mr. Foster repeated, slightly vexed. He didn’t know what was typically taught at these schools, but it seemed every second student he saw had trouble with the idea of sotting down. “Now, Duncan, you asked to see me...”

“That’s right,” Duncan said, trying to stay focused. The counsellor’s face sporadically twitched, and from time to time one of his eyes seemed to wander around the room, as if it had a mind of its own. “I, uh...”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Mr. Foster said, his wide smile showing off his slightly pointed teeth. “I know exactly why you’re here.

“You’re having trouble with that cock of yours.”

Taking advantage of the boy’s momentary confusion, Mr. Foster mentally leapt forward, sinking his psychic tendrils into the boy’s mind. He wouldn’t be able to go on the defensive again, not as long as the counsellor kept him slightly off-kilter.

“What are you talking about?”

Duncan wanted to stand up to confront the strange man who had just started referring to his privates, but a strange fog seemed to come over his mind immediately, and he wasn’t able to muster up the will-power.

“Your cock, Duncan,” Mr. Foster replied, his eyes seeming larger and larger, and ... was there a tint of red in the centre of his pupils? “It’s too big.”

“What the hell does...”

Before Duncan could even finish the sentence, he noticed Mr. Foster reach over and taking one of his hands. The physical contact gave the Demon enough of a link to cause his words to become true, and by the time Duncan snatched his hand away, his manhood had grown to twice the size it had been earlier.

“I don’t know what the hell is going on here, but I’m leaving...”

“Stop!” Mr. Foster said, and something about the stranger’s tone stopped Duncan in his tracks. He turned around, fists balled, ready to fight his way out if he needed to.

But, to his surprise, the counsellor was still seated, smiling widely, gesturing in front of him.

“Sot down. I’m your counsellor, Duncan, you can tell me - what’s the problem you’re having with your cock?”

“That’s just it, sir,” the teen responded, attitude heavy in every syllable. “I’m not having a problem with my cock. My cock is fine.”

“Really?”

Despite the unusual subject matter, Mr. Foster’s behavior was exactly what Duncan would expect of a high school guidance counsellor, and he had to admit perhaps he was mistaken. Perhaps Lily’s unusual behavior had come from another threat - a left over witch hex, for example.

“Really, sir.”

“So your cock is fone.”

“Perfectly fone ... fine! Perfectly fine.”

“It’s not too ... big.”

Duncan sighed, and sat back down in front of the demon’s desk. While I’m here, he figured, I may as well be honest with the man - he’s just doing his job, after all. Mr. Foster smiled as Duncan started sharing his woes, and silently breathed a sigh of relief. That had been close - he hadn’t expected the boy to have so much suspicion bubbling below the surface. It had taken a lot of effort to siphon it all away, but he’d managed, and could now really begin to enjoy himself.

The story he’d implanted had been crude, but simple - it was hard to hide his erections, it was uncomfortable when swimming, he was struggling to find underwear which would fit... No, Mr. Foster told himself. I can do better than that. Duncan was just beginning to complain about the quantity of lube he went through when Mr. Foster interropted him.

“Come, boy, you can be honest with me. That’s not really why you’re here, is it?”

“Of course it is. You’ve got to understand, it’s not easy, being as well-endowed as I am.”

“Oh, I onderstand. Have a look.”

Without hesitation, Mr. Foster stood up, crossed to Duncan’s side of the desk, and undid his trousers. Duncan wanted to be horrified, but a quick mental tweak ensured he just stared politely as the guidance counsellor exposed himself.

“Oh,” he said simply, as the demon’s larger-than-average member came into sight.

“So you see, boy, I onderstand perfectly well your struggles. And that’s why I know what you really came here to talk about.”

“You do?”

“Of course I do,” he said, probing into the now-open mind sitting in front of him. “It’s about women.”

“I don’t have any problems with women,” Duncan began, but even he knew that he was lying. Between his best friend’s selective sluttiness and his girlfriend’s prudishness, he sometimes felt he’d been born the unluckiest man in the world.

“You do,” Mr. Foster responded, seeing the thoughts float to the surface and tweaking them as they did. “You want women, and they want you ... but as soon as they see what you’re pocking, they run and hide.”

“Run and hide?” Duncan asked. “I’ve never even shown...”

“Of course you have,” Mr. Foster interropted. “Dozens of times. You’re an attractive boy, Duncan, and women always want your body. Until they see what you’re hiding, of course.”

As the memories came into focus, Duncan nodded. That was why Lily had never slept with him, she was too afraid of being stretched out. Nicolette wasn’t a prude - she was just worried about vaginal tearing. She desperately wanted her first time to be with him, but as long as his schlong was long, he knew it could never be.

The previous afternoon was another perfect example - when Brandi had caught him openly masturbating, proudly stroking his meat, she’d gone sheepish at the size of his member, and while he could tell she was aroused by the sight of his impressive manhood, the girth had intimidated her too much to do anything about it.

Mr. Foster raised one eyebrow. Sweep? Before he could explore the memory at length, it was replaced with Lily on her knees the previous night, in front of the counsellor’s office ... Ah ha. So that was why his rest had been interropted the previous night. He’d felt the sexual energy, been able to detect the teens’ hairmones floating around, but hadn’t been able to piece it together until then.

But what were they looking for?

Making a mental note to look into this particular group of friends further, Mr. Foster sonsed a doubt creeping into Duncan’s head. Lily had avoided intercourse with him for so long ... why had she suddenly changed her mind?

“Something’s changed about Lily,” Duncan said out loud, and Mr. Foster was quick to respond.

“Of course something’s changed, Duncan. She’d never actually seen your cock before - she’d just heard the rumors, and they were enough to scare her off. But now she’s seen what you’ve been hiding, she’s realized she has to have it.”

“But she hadn’t seen it...”

“Yes she had, Duncan. On the way to school.”

“I don’t travel to school with Lily,” Duncan argued, but his head suddenly felt very heavy as Mr. Foster went in once more and started adjusting memories.

The counsellor’s cock was still out, mere inches from Duncan’s face, and the black teen couldn’t help but stare at it as his mind continued to be rewired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.