Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Mr. Foster was sitting behind his desk, his eyes closed, reveling in his new-found power.

He could do anything.

He could do anything.

As soon as Brandi entered his office, he could strip her of her status as the Protector. Hell, he could strip her of gender and species if he wanted to.

Of course, she was useful to him as the Protector for just a few minutes more ... Opening the Gateway was no easy task (else it would have been done a long, long time ago) - the seals that prevented the Realms of Hell from being unleashed were ancient and intricate, and it require great and primal power to prevent.

And so when Brandi entered, he wouldn’t remove her Protector powers. Instead, he would transform into demon form ... and knock her up.

The Protector of the Gateway - the most powerful mortal on the planet - being impregnated by a demon. It weaken the seals, and then - with his newfound powers - Mr. Foster would be able to shatter them.

In mere minutes, the world would be overrun by demons.

And Mr. Foster would be their King.

His eyes snapped open as he heard footsteps - Harry, returning.

Perfect.

Mr. Foster widened the breach between the Mortal Realm and the Realm of Power. Within minutes, it would grow unstable and need to be resealed, but by then he’d have taken power.

By then, Mr. Foster would rule the world.

A demonic grin spread across his face as the door opened, and Harry - that delectable specimen - entered, and presented Mr. Foster with the girl he’d collected.

“No!” Mr. Foster wailed. In a flare of anger, raised a hand to Harry, intending to choke the life out of him with a spell.

But magic, no matter how powerful, can neither create nor destroy life, and so the curse fizzled, leaving Harry only slightly stunned. Mr. Foster could have reached into his mind and commanded him to kill himself, or crossed the room and strangled him by hand ... but the clock was ticking, and he had more important things on his mind.

Harry’s punishment could wait.

Turning to Lily, who was dreamily looking at Harry, Mr. Foster realized he had to make the best out of a bad situation. Summoning all his power, he realized what he had to do.

As magic flowed from the Realm of Power, through the demon counsellor and into Lily, her body transformed. Just as Harry’s had, she morphed into the perfect specimen of womanhood - her red hair thickened and grew longer, her tits shrank from their exaggerated form into a pair of double-D’s, with light pink nipples which stood out proudly.

Her hips widened, her waist grew thin, and her light smattering of freckles spread out across her face and shoulders, growing more dense and giving her a distinct, gorgeous look. Her eyes became a deep green color, and her lips changed to the exact tone of her nipples.

But her aesthetic changes was incidental, a side-product of Mr. Foster’s sheer transformative power. With great effort, he managed to do something which had only ever been done once before, many millennia ago, by the gods of fate and destiny themselves: He was creating a Protector.

Admittedly, his job was much easier than the original creation of the Protector - he wasn’t setting up the Potential system or the hierarchy, he was just tapping into it.

Still, by the time he was done, his brow was dripping with sweat and he could feel the portal into the Realm of Power beginning to tremble with effort. When he was done, however, Lily stood in front of him, a stunned look on her face.

As he briefly recovered, she looked, awed, at her own hands, clenching them slightly as she felt the raw power that hadn’t been there a few minutes earlier. A few seconds of rest was all Mr. Foster’s new form required to refresh, and as he stood up, Lily looked at him and her eyes narrowed.

Demon,” she said, and instinctively moved into a combat stance. The demon’s lips curled.

“Silly child,” he said, his voice resonating throughout the room. “I gave you that power - do you think you can really use it to take me down?”

As soon as the words left his mouth, he transformed, shedding the mortal form he’d felt trapped in for so long. Black wings unfurled, thick muscles spread across his body, and his demon cock came into view, thickening as Lily stared at it, entranced and afraid.

In the corner of the room, Harry’s mouth dropped open at the sight of his Master’s true form. He fell to his knees in adoration, an action that went unnoticed by the two powerful beings in the room.

“Now,” Mr. Foster growled, his demonic voice sending chills down Lily’s spine, “you’re mine.”

To her horror, Lily discovered her body reacting to his every command. Even with her new strength, even with everything she knew about demons and all of Brandi’s natural powers at her disposal, she was completely helpless. The demon in front of her now commanded her entire self.

“On your back,” he ordered, and before she could even comprehend what he said, she was laying down, her legs wide open, awaiting the demon cock that she simultaneously dreaded and craved.

“And now,” Mr. Foster gloated, “you become the key.

“My key.”


“Take it,” Niles said with a grunt, and as his warm cum began to drip down Brandi’s face, he felt it.

They all felt it.

“What is that?” Brandi asked, even as three of her fingers continued pistoning in and out of the wetness between her legs.

“Oh god...” Niles said, recognizing the pulse of magical energy. “The Gateway ... it’s opening...”

Even as he spoke, Brandi’s Mentor could feel the anger returning, the uncontrollable urge to dominate, to control.

No, he thought, trying to focus on the task at hand. I must ... I’ve got to... We need to save the world. In front of him, Brandi was shaking with orgasm.

Stupid slut, Niles thought, wanting to slap her. Focus! Channel it ... channel the urge... Closing his eyes, Niles managed to block out the sounds surrounding him - after his plaything had left, Michael had joined Nicolette and Duncan. He was pounding the cheerleader’s ass while she rode her black boyfriend. In front of him, Brandi was moaning softly as another orgasm wracked her body.

With his eyes closed, Niles was able to filter the teens’ sex noises out, and focus on one thing: Kristine.

The Gateway was opening. If they didn’t do something, demons would soon be spreading through the world, destroying anyone who resisted them, taking everyone they wanted.

They’d take Kristine.

His Kristine.

No! Niles opened his eyes, his anger suddenly focused. Kristine was his, and no demon was going to take her away from him. Anyone who tried would be crushed into a pulp.

“Brandi,” he snapped. “Stand up.”

After-tremors were still running through her body, but the Protector groggily obeyed. Niles briefly considered ordering the copulating trio in front of him to follow them, but they didn’t have enough time, and the three seemed pre-occupied.

“Follow me,” he ordered, and began striding, naked, through the hallways. “Where is that energy coming from?”

Despite the crushing fog of lust, Brandi was still able to detect demon activity. She pointed down the hallway where she’d found the witch’s hex. They paused at the water fountain, and she was surprised to see that it was gone, just a smudge left where she’d seen it.

“In there,” she said, realizing that Niles had asked her a question. In truth, he’d asked three times, but she’d spent more than twenty seconds staring blankly at him before registering it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.