Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

At first, Nicolette tried to keep her voice down. It was a challenge - Michael’s mouth and hands worked together to perform a more effective attack on her senses than she could ever have imagined.

But she knew that there was a chance that someone would overhear and catch them, and so she managed to subdue her reactions.

When Michael finally lifted her skirt and replaced his hand with his cock, however, she gave up.

“Oh GOD,” she cried out. The demon cock was lightly rubbing up and down her slit; teasing her, occasionally parting her lips slightly, but never giving her the penetration she so desperately craved.

“Shhh,” he replied with a grin, but Nicolette didn’t care. So what if someone caught them? She was with a demon, so it wasn’t like she was in any danger from a mere mortal ... and a part of her wanted someone to see. She was being fucked by such an incredible specimen of maleness, by the hottest man ... well, demon ... that she’d ever met.

Nicolette wanted the world to see.

“Michael,” she moaned. “Michael, do it. Fuck me, Michael... fuck me!

Instead of the hard thrust forward that she so desperately needed, the demon quarterback responded with a hard slap to her ass, and chuckled in response to her frustrated grunt.

They stood there for what felt like years, Michael’s thick cock sliding up and down her wet lips, teasing her, practically daring her to bend her muscular legs and impale herself onto him.

But she wouldn’t. He’d told her to trust her, and she did.

Finally, just as she could feel an orgasm beginning to swell just from his expert teasing, he roughly push forward, and Nicolette gasped as she felt his thickness filling her up.

“Oh!”

Once inside, Michael paused. Nicolette could feel him thinking, but she was more focused on his cock, gently throbbing between her legs. Unlikely though she knew it was, she hoped that all her earlier attempts to get pregnant had been unsuccessful, and that Michael would be the one to finally knock her up.

The moment of hesitation ended with Nicolette none the wiser as to what had inspired it, and in one smooth motion, he pulled out, bent down, lifted her up, and re-entered her needy cunt while carrying her.

“YES!” she shouted; never before had she felt so taken care of, so controlled. With every thrust, Michael was able to subtly change the angle and speed of his expert fucking, and all Nicolette had to do was go along for the ride.

As he fucked her against the dumpster, Michael’s mouth returned to her neck, and the onslaught of sensations from every direction pushed Nicolette over the edge - she began cumming, her entire body shaking in pleasure as she did.

Michael, ever the gentleman, waited until her orgasm was complete before leaning forward and roughly whispering into her ear.

“I’m gonna cum inside you.”

“Yessss,” Nicolette hissed, and shut her eyes so she could concentrate on taking in every pulse, every throb of Michael’s cock as he pumped her full of his demon seed.

After he was done, he continued to hold her for several minutes, the two of them breathing heavily in unison.

“Wow,” Nicolette finally said to break the silence.

“Yeah,” Michael responded with a grin, and didn’t resist as Nicolette leaned forward to kiss him.

“We have got to do that again,” she said, and there it was again - that slight hesitation before he nodded his agreement.

Why? Nicolette asked herself as she got redressed. Was it her muscles? Her reputation? Was it something she’d done?

Was she just no good at sex?

The thoughts began to swim through her head as the pair continued their patrol, and it wasn’t long before Nicolette did the only thing she could think of to clear the worries from her mind - she pulled Michael to the side, and insisted that he take her again.

As a series of orgasms wracked her body, she smiled. She didn’t know where the reluctance had come from, but she knew one thing for sure - she’d be doing all she could to dispell it.

Forget Duncan, forget revenge: now that she’d fucked a demon, she didn’t know that she’d be able to go back to humans.


Brandi leaned back, allowing the demon to spray his cum all over her exposed chest.

“Yesss,” she moaned, one hand moving frantically between her legs. “God, yes...”

The demon hiccuped and began zipping up his fly - a difficult task for someone unaccustomed to both the technology and their new body. By the time he was done, Brandi was screaming out in orgasm, and he looked around, scanning the road for any incoming threats.

“Keep it down,” he said with a burp. “I hear the Protector comes by here...”

“I am ... the Protector...” Brandi said, dazed, coming down from the powerful climax that had taken over her body. As her faculties returned, so did a swelling feeling of self-loathing, self-hatred.

“Oh feck,” the demon said, and immediately began running away.

A part of Brandi knew that she should give chase, but she quickly sinking into a hole of despair, and couldn’t think of anything but what she’d just done.

“What is wrong with me?” she muttered to herself, bringing her knees up and hugging them.

She sat in the fetal position with her bare breasts pushing against her thighs for almost twenty minutes, her entire body filled with shame.

“I just got a demon off,” she repeated again and again. “I got a demon off ... in the middle of a graveyard...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.