Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The cheerleader couldn’t believe the sight in front of her. She stood, stunned, as her boyfriend roughly rammed his enormous cock into Brandi’s ass, again and again. His eyes were shut, squeezed so tightly that it almost looked painful. Brandi was face-down on the carpet, making a strange grunt and squeal sound every time Duncan rammed into her.

Nicolette slowly backed out of the room, her face red, her fists clenched.

Duncan. Cheating on her.

Cheating on her.

The fact that Nicolette had fucked literally every guy she could that morning was suddenly irrelevant; none of them had been Duncan’s friends, after all.

What he was doing was betrayal - he was fucking her ultimate rival, the girl she’d known he’d lusted after for as long as they’d been dating.

In the ass.

He’s never done me in the ass! For some reason, that thought was enough to turn Nicolette’s sadness into anger.

“How dare he,” she muttered to herself. “How dare they.”

Nicolette stood up, furious. When she’d met Duncan, he’d been nothing but a weedy nerd - she’d made him into what he was now. She’d formed him into the perfect man - her perfect man - and now he was betraying her, taking all of her hard work and putting it into another woman.

And Brandi. Brandi.

If the blonde had been standing in front of Nicolette at that moment, she would have spat in her face. Duncan was a good man - a nerd, true, but good at heart. This betrayal wasn’t like him; he wouldn’t have the courage.

No, this was clearly her work. Brandi had to have everything, everything Nicolette had worked so hard to achieve. Popularity, the attention of men, a perfect body ... Looking down, Nicolette’s brow furrowed. Was her body perfect? An hour ago, she would have said yes, definitely, but now ... Peering around the corner, Nicolette inspected the Protector. She was wearing only a T-shirt and socks; her overalls lay on the floor couple as Duncan determinedly fucked her.

Her body, Nicolette was forced to admit, was ... Well, it was magnificent.

She couldn’t see Brandi’s tits, not directly, but she could tell that they were large. Larger than Nicolette would have guessed. Her legs were long and shapely - they had a nice curve to them, and Brandi’s ass ... Nicolette was straight as an arrow (except for when there were no men around, of course) but even she wanted to bury her face in it. It was plump and perky, and her hands reaching around and spreading her cheeks just made it so much more appetizing.

It was the kind of ass that Nicolette knew men wanted to touch, to grope, to spank ... to fuck.

For the first time since the hex’s changes had begun to take hold, Nicolette looked at her body. Really looked at it, assessing each part on its individual merits: how attractive she found it, how it compared to Brandi’s.

And, for the first time, Nicolette realized just how much her body had changed.

I never knew sex did this to you, she thought, before shaking her head in confusion. No ... that didn’t make sense. Brandi was sexually active, and she didn’t have a hard, muscular body.

Something was happening.

As Nicolette’s hands started wandering her body, feeling the tautness of her tight frame, mentally comparing it to the curvaceous slut getting railed just a few feet away, she felt sick.

“What’s happening to me?” she asked herself in a soft whisper. Her butt was firm, but it felt more like the ass of a man than the soft, womanly behind she’d been sporting just a few days before. It was like her tits had dried up - they more closely resembled He-Man than Barbie, and her abs were so clearly defined that she could have posed on the front cover of a romance novel.

As a man.

No, something had gone wrong. She didn’t know how, or what, but she knew who would.

Niles. She had to find Niles, and get her old body back.

And then she would get her revenge on Brandi.


Greg tried not to show his delight as Lily stumbled into his store, covered in sweat, her hair messy and her legs trembling.

“Please...” she begged, and he just leaned back, a smug grin on his face.

“Well well well,” he said with a chuckle. “Look what the cat dragged in.

“Pussy...” Lily corrected, unable to resist the pun. “I was dragged here... -”

“Yes, yes,” Greg interrupted, enjoying the sight of the scantily-clad teen kneeling before him. “I get it. What can I do for you?”

“The toy...” Lily pleaded, her eyes rolling back as it throbbed deep inside her. How much could one pussy take? she wondered, convinced that if it wasn’t stopped, she would never recover. Even now, she was starting to worry if her vaginal walls were going to bruise.

For reasons she couldn’t understand, the thought turned her on, and she bit her lip.

“You want me to turn it up?” Greg asked, leaning over and adjusting the dial. It was on the counter, beside a sign.

PLAY WITH MY TOY, it read - in any other store, that could have been completely ambiguous, but Lily suspected most of Greg’s customers would know what it meant.

At some point in the past hour, Greg must have had a customer who’d decided to push the toy up to what Lily had thought was the limit. As Greg slowly turned the dial, however, Lily realized she hadn’t even experienced half-strength.

“Oh gawwwwwwd,” she moaned, collapsing backwards onto the floor. A thought struck her - she wasn’t on the bus, she wasn’t surrounded by strangers.

Lily was in a sex store, and the owner was right in front of her.

She could be as loud as she liked.

“Oh GAWWWD,” she repeated as the toy began pulsing so strongly that she wouldn’t have been surprised if it had burst out of her skin and hugged her face. The early settings, she realized now, had been child’s play - this, this was what the device was truly capable of.

Running her hands up and down her body, Lily tweaked her thick nipples through the white T-shirt she was wearing, exploring the parts of her body that she hadn’t allowed herself to publicly explore. As Greg watched, she swatted each of her nipples, forced three fingers inside her mouth and roughly groped her own butt.

The only area she didn’t go near was her pussy.

“Fuck me,” she panted, and Greg raised one eyebrow. In all his years, he’d never encountered anything like this redhead nympho - here she was, as stimulated as he’d ever seen ... and she was begging for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.