Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Duncan looked around the locker room, trying to appear casual.

He’d been looking forward to this moment all day. Last night, as he’d been fucking his girlfriend for the second time, he’d only been able to finish by imagining himself here, surrounded by naked, sweaty football players.

Of course, in his fantasy, they hadn’t just been showering and getting dressed. They’d been doing so much more than that ... Just remembering the fantasy was enough to start his dick hardening, and Duncan’s eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

No no no no no, he silently screamed, mentally willing his erection to go down. He couldn’t get a stiffie in the middle of the boy’s locker room - everyone would think he was gay. Which, he reminded himself for the twentieth time that day, I’m definitely not. The idea sickened him, he assured himself. No, he was just looking for someone as well-endowed as he was - someone he could share the burden with. Two football players with huge cocks - there was certainly nothing gay about that.

The previous night, while fantasizing about this moment, he’d imagined everyone on the team as well-hung as he was. A room full of muscular men, each with cocks hanging down to their knees, licking and sucking each other, helping out with their shared burdens... Fuck, he thought, as he realized that rather than causing a deflation, his hard-on was continuing to grow. Again, his eyes scanned the room, but this time he wasn’t looking for someone packing as much as he was - this time he was looking to make sure no one had noticed.

Duncan tried not to appear panicked as he saw another player staring straight at him: Jeff.

The linebacker had a smirk on his face - he’d clearly seen Duncan’s rod beginning to harden, and had probably also noticed the black teen’s efforts to cover it up. Even as he tried to remain calm and maintain eye-contact, Duncan couldn’t help his eyes from flitting down to check out what Jeff was packing ... Even soft, it was huge.

Duncan’s mind was running at a thousand miles an hour. He’d found someone else as well-endowed as he ... but would Jeff be interested in helping him out? Surely he’d be open to the idea - after all, he must have gone through the same tumultuous times, unable to find a girl able to take a cock this large ... Over the next fifteen minutes, Duncan took his time, slowly redressing, trying to act casual. As the rest of the football players started to leave, Jeff looked conflicted, like he wanted to stay and talk to Duncan, but clearly unwilling to draw attention to himself. Duncan turned to his locker to straighten up, and when he turned around ... Jeff was gone.

Duncan was alone.

With a sigh, Duncan began to trudge out of the empty locker room, pausing at Jeff’s locker to consider what could have been. As he did, he noticed a slip of paper wedged into the side of the door - it was folded in half, with a single word written on the side.

“Duncan.”

Heart pounding, Duncan opened the note, and found three lines of impeccable hand-writing - an address, a time, and a date.

The address was local. 6pm. Friday.

As he left, Duncan tried not to show his joy too obviously, but it was hard to stop himself from skipping. 6pm Friday - that was just over 24 hours away ... He knew he’d be counting down the minutes.


Almost ten years ago, Michael had discovered and slain a nest of hydra-beasts in a small apartment directly adjacent to Antioch High. It had taken him more than a year to remove the remnants of their ooze, but once he had, he’d ended up with quite a nice place to live. Whenever he had a guest who didn’t know his true nature, he’d claim that his parents were on a trip - there was enough evidence planted around the apartment to suggest their presence, and no one had ever questioned his ruse.

That afternoon, Brandi entered his apartment and was greeted with a huge smile.

He was just so happy to see her - after the awkwardness of the previous evening, he’d thought she might not show up. She had, after all, caught him with another woman ... not that they were exclusive or anything like that.

Good thing she didn’t see me today, he thought, before trying to shake the thought from his mind.

After he’d arrived at school, some unusual thoughts had started appearing in his head. He was a demon - he was better than humans, especially human males, and it was his job to show the women of Antioch exactly what he could give them that mere mortals couldn’t.

Michael was an attractive and popular guy - it hadn’t taken long for him to find a human girl with a clear attraction to him, sneak her into an empty classroom, and give her the ride of her life. Where he’d normally be finished within a few minutes, something drove him to make sure he didn’t get off until she had - multiple times. The girl (whose name he couldn’t even remember) had left the room barely able to stand, half-dazed with pleasure.

By chance, his first conquest of the day had been a bit of a blabber-mouth, and by lunch he’d managed to bend two other students over and show them exactly what a superior being was capable of.

Right before the end of school he’d caught up with Brandi and begged her to come and meet him at five. Fortunately, she hadn’t questioned why he needed a few hours; he suspected that learning of his plans to bang two best friends whose busts had suddenly expanded in the last few days wouldn’t go down too well.

But here she was, standing in front of him, and Michael couldn’t help but smile. He loved Brandi - not that he’d ever be able to admit it out loud, of course - and he was fairly sure she loved him too.

“Michael...” she said, trying to keep her voice firm and steady.

In reply, he shushed her and stepped forward, pressing his body against hers. He’d brought her there with the intention of talking, but now that she was here their natural chemistry flared up, that connection neither of them could control ... Brandi looked up at him, startled, and against her will, moved forward and met his lips.

“Michael...” she said again, making a shiver run down his spine. She was clearly hurt and betrayed ... but whenever she was around, their raw animal attraction took over.

Without a word, Michael reached down and tore her shirt open. Brandi’s heart-rate quickened - it had always been passionate between them, but this was a new side to Michael that she’d never seen. A part of her knew she should be worried about the practical considerations of getting home without a shirt, but in that moment, she only wanted one thing: Him.

Matching his erotic energy, Brandi pulled his shirt open, scattering buttons to all four corners of the room. His muscular chest was completely hairless and glistening with sweat. The demon had an odd smell - his usual masculine odor was there, but it was mixed with something else. An unusual, almost feminine flavor ... Before Brandi could think about it too hard, Michael had undone her bra and freed her small breasts. They’d done this dance so many times before, they knew each other’s bodies so well - Brandi’s head rolled back with pleasure as Michael’s lips attached themselves to her nipple while his hands roamed around her milky-white skin. His fingertips left a trail of goosebumps wherever they touched.

“Michael...” Brandi said for a third time, fighting against the fog of pleasure which threatened to overtake her. “We should talk...”

“Of course,” Michael replied, his voice a husky growl. “Anything you want...”

Brandi’s words caught in her throat as the demon’s fluttering fingers found their way up her skirt and began to softly press against her already-damp underthings. He knew how to play her body like an instrument ... but she knew that if she didn’t talk to him before they did what their bodies were desperate to do, she’d never be able to look herself in the mirror again.

“Stop...” she moaned, and Michael’s fingers withdrew. He took a deep breath, and stood back.

“Of course. What is it?”

It took Brandi a few seconds to get her thoughts together - Michael’s fingers had left an aching need between her legs. She took a deep breath.

“The other night,” she started. “The demon...”

“I’m sorry about that,” Michael said. “I had no idea you were going to be there - I would never...”

“I just ... I need to know that ... oh god, this sounds so stupid.”

“Say it,” Michael commanded, his voice a low murmur.

“I need to know I’m enough. That you don’t need a demon to be satisfied.”

“Of course not!” Michael replied, shocked. In a brief moment of idiocy, he considered telling Brandi how many human girls he’d cum inside of earlier in the day, but immediately realized it was unlikely to help his case. “Brandi, I think you’re amazing - Rita was ... she was a passing fling, nothing more. Do you trust me?”

Brandi bit her lip as she considered her response, but at the earnest look on Michael’s face, her heart melted.

“I do,” she said. “Of course I do...”

With a smile, Michael stepped forward, and scooped the teen girl up his arms.

“Good,” he said, and gently deposited her on the mattress in the corner. “Let me show you how much I enjoy your beautiful human body...”


Inside the school, Niles paced up and down the library, concerned. Something, clearly, had gotten to Lily - a hex? But it wasn’t adding up. Lily was by far the most adept of the team at recognizing a hex - the tingle of magic, the small visual clues.

Maybe she’d just been incredibly unlucky ... but something didn’t fit, and it was making him more uncomfortable by the second.

For the third time that day, and the twentieth time that week, Niles considered dropping in to see Brandi’s mother. Just to see if she’s spotted anything, he told himself, before recognizing his thought process for the flimsy excuse that it was.

He didn’t want her wisdom - he just wanted to see her. But he couldn’t. She’d made it very clear that she had no interest in interacting with him in a non-professional capacity.

Never again.

And so Niles continued to roam his library instead of visiting Kristine’s office. If he had, he would have been very surprised by who he’d find inside...


“Oh, yes...” Brandi moaned, as Michael’s slick cock found its way inside her folds. She was on her back, Michael’s muscular body on top of her, as he slowly entered her on the mattress he used as a bed.

She’d never been one for foreplay. Once or twice, she’d had a burning desire to kneel before Michael and fellate him, but the second he slipped past her lips, she always realized what she wanted more than anything was to be fucked.

We just fit together so well, she thought with a shudder of pleasure as his shaft entered her. She loved the feeling of fullness; it typically only lasted a few minutes before Michael couldn’t hold back any more and exploded with pleasure, but even without reaching an orgasm of her own, Brandi was never left unsatisfied. She was acutely aware of each and every one of her nerve endings - anywhere Michael’s body came in contact with hers, she tingled, and as he began to thrust in and out of her, she moaned with pleasure.

She was so wet - no lube was required as Michael fucked her, his hips jerking with short, sharp thrusts. She loved feeling him inside of her, she loved knowing her body could bring him pleasure, that she was one of the rare few who could take the entirety of his huge member inside her. Normally her role as the Protector was at the forefront of her mind, but when she made love to Michael, she could let that go, and allow herself to just be a woman. He was so dominant - so masculine - and as his hands ran up and down her body, Brandi allowed herself to let go, to be completely overwhelmed by the pleasure.

After a few minutes, however, she reopened her eyes. Something was up - normally by this point, Michael’s thrusts would have sped up, his jaw would clench and he’d cum inside her. It made Brandi feel so alive when he did ... but today, something was up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.