Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2 - Cover

Brandi, Protector of the Gateway - Season 2

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After a strange new guidance counsellor comes to Antioch, Brandi and her group of friends face their biggest challenge yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The second Michael entered the Mr. Foster’s office, he recoiled in shock.

The counsellor had been expecting this. Demons can instantly recognize their own kind, and Mr. Foster had known he’d have trouble on his honds as soon as he’d learned of Michael’s true form. The counsellor snapped his fingers and the door slammed behind Michael before he could turn and make a run for it. When he spun to see who had closed it, he found four members of the cheerleading team, naked and staring at him with lust.

Mr. Foster had come to their meeting prepared.


The previous night, Michael and Brandi had (with great effort) redressed their drunken friend and taken her home. To their relief, after throwing up on the walk back home, Lily had finally stopped aggressively hitting on the two of them ... though once her crude pickup attempts had stopped, they’d been forced to fill the gap with awkward conversations.

Brandi was burning up with questions about Michael’s sex life and what she meant to him, but she avoided letting any of her errant thoughts loose, instead conversing about safer subjects.

“So, uh, how do you think the football team is going to go this year?”

“Oh yeah, great. Great, for sure.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Yeah, great.”

“Great.”

“Great.”

There was a long pause.

“ ... yeah.”

Once they’d dropped Lily off, Michael offered to walk Brandi home, but she declined. A part of her was still hurt, still angry, but more than anything - she didn’t trust herself around Michael. When they were alone, they’d more often than not jump each other’s bones, and she knew she couldn’t handle that right now, not with the revelations the strange demon had shared with her.

Before parting ways, however, they had briefly spoken about Lily.

“I mean,” Brandi had said, avoiding eye-contact with the demon, “I figure maybe she’s just a late bloomer? Repressed for so many years, she’s letting it all out at once, you know? Women do have needs, after all.”

“I know,” Michael replied firmly, before immediately regretting his response. “But honestly, it seems like there’s something more to it than that. Even going to the party in the first place was a weird move - is there any chance she got hit by one of those hexes?

“Oh shit. Maybe - I’ll ask Niles when I see him tomorrow.”

“Great. Who knows, maybe it’s nothing. Or...”

Michael trailed off, and Brandi looked him in the eyes, unable to stop a slight flush entering her cheeks as she did.

“ ... or maybe it’s a brand new threat.”

“God knows we need another one of those.”

The pair stood in silent eye contact for a few seconds, before Brandi forced herself to look away, and started striding toward her house. It was a school night, and she’d already been out for far longer than she intended.

“See you tomorrow!” Michael called out after her, and Brandi half-heartedly threw one hand up in a goodnight wave without turning back.


The next day, Michael had been surprised to find a summons to the counsellor’s office waiting for him when he arrived at school. The moment he entered the demon’s office and recognized his true form, a lot suddenly made sense - Lily’s behavior, some of the changes he’d noticed in other student’s bodies ... The answer was right in front of him, but before he could do anything about it, he’d turned around and been hit by a wave of boobs.

Mr. Foster was proud that he’d managed to put his small army of altered cheerleaders to good use. He’d originally only tinkered with them to test his powers, keep himself entertained, and create general discordance in the school, but in this situation they’d turned out to be quite hondy.

As the pack of girls descended on Michael hungrily, Mr. Foster took advantage of the football player’s distracted state to work the most powerful magic he had access to. He’d be absolutely spent for the rest of the day, but controlling Michael would be enough of a coup to be worth it.

He didn’t bother with subtlety or polite conversation - he leaped forward, placing his honds on Michael’s head, digging his fingers into the demon’s thick skull.

“Urngh...” Michael struggled, but before he could focus his energy and strength, he was distracted by the feeling of half a dozen feminine honds running all over his body, lifting his shirt and lowering his pants, and several tongues starting work work on his cock.

The counsellor worked fast, draining Michael’s mistrust as fast as he could. Once he got past the demon’s natural resistance, he knew it would be easy, but as the cheerleaders fought over who got to pleasure him first, one of them had hefted her ample bosom into Michael’s face, and without even meaning to, he’d begun to suck on her nipple.

“That’s it,” Mr. Foster hissed, “suck the fear away...”

The motion of the football player’s mouth was perfect - Mr. Foster used it to direct the psychic trickle, and soon the last of Michael’s negative emotions were sapped away. The young demon stopped struggling and allowed the cheerleaders to do their work.

As the previously-lesbian brunette (who now had the largest tits on the team) won the right to fuck Michael first, Mr. Foster pulled out his huge demon cock, and mentally willed one of the girls off Michael to take care of it. Normally he’d have given his newest target a bisexual streak and pleasured himself with their body, but he had a lot of work to do on Michael - wiping his memory of the counsellor’s true nature, for one - and he didn’t want to expend any energy unless absolutely required.

He needed to focus for the task ahead of him, and Mr. Foster had learned his human body focused best while a busty bimbo was servicing his sexual needs.

“Now, Michael...” he said softly. “I’m going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to be completely honest.”

The tit Michael was still frantically sucking on dropped out of his mouth, and he mustered up the energy to ask a question in return before again being distracted by the show the cheerleading team was putting on for him. As one cheerleader slid up and down his thick demon cock and two more made out in front of him, he stammered the inquiry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.