Big Tits Theory - Cover

Big Tits Theory

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marty tells his sister about a theory he has - the "Big Tits Theory" - while feeding her body-altering, mind-bending milkshakes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Thursday Afternoon:

It had been surprisingly easy to seduce Dr Lorne. He was a professional, through and through, and I suspect that most attempts to make him act so improperly would have failed ... but there are few men in the world who can resist a horny topless 18-year old girl who’s throwing herself at you, and Dr Lorne certainly wasn’t one of them.

My mouth descended on his, and after a few seconds of struggle he allowed himself to melt into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me and running his hands up and down my back.

“Oh, Doctor...” I moaned, and he tried, briefly, to distance himself from me.

“We really shouldn’t...” he said, but I took his hands, placed them onto my plump breasts, and writhed in pleasure as he allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of two huge, teenage tits in his hands.

A few seconds later, his pants were around his ankles, and my hand was on his cock.

His cock ... despite my first ever sexual activity being less than twenty-four hours ago, it felt like it had been familiar since I’d had the familiar feeling of a nice juicy cock in my hands. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to play with it ... but more than anything, I wanted it to fuck me. I wanted to be fucked by my doctor, for the first time ... he was there when I was brought into the world, and somehow, in my head, that made it okay for him to be the man to take my virginity.

The idea was only in my head for a few seconds before I was frantically pulling my panties down, bending over the patient bed, and looking back at the doctor.

“Please,” I said as sweetly as I could. “ ... don’t be gentle.”

Dr Lorne’s eyes widened, and I reached behind myself to guide his cock into my entrance.

It was everything that I’d dreamed it would be. His firm cock slowly pushed against my lips, parting them, finding the wetness inside of me. He kept on pushing forward as fireworks exploded in my head - I felt so full, I felt so good ... I felt so useful. I was a D-cup, and that meant that I couldn’t say no ... not, of course, that I wanted to.

Finally, his cock was inside me, all the way. He stayed still for a few seconds to let me adjust - I’d never felt anything like it. I squirmed at the sensations that his member caused in me, and sighed with pleasure as he started pulling out of me again.

“Oh, Doc...” I said, and looked behind me to see if he was enjoying himself. His eyes were closed, and if his hands hadn’t reached around and started pulling and tugging on my tits, I would have worried that it was because he didn’t find me attractive. But then he pushed forward again, and I stopped worrying ... about anything.

It didn’t take the good doctor long to cum. As a medical professional, I was slightly surprised that he wasn’t more concerned about protection, but I suppose he wasn’t the type to put a condom in a gift horse’s mouth, or however that expression goes. I orgasmed just before he did - every time he thrust into me, I clenched, and my clit went wild with delight. I couldn’t believe how good being fucked had made me feel, and I think that my clenching pussy and gasps of pleasure were what set Dr Lorne off as well.

After we were done, he pulled out, and started to stammer an apology. I wasn’t really listening - I was sitting up on his bed, legs spread, looking at my pussy. If I squeezed in a certain way, cum dripped out, and it was one of the most beautiful things that I’d ever seen.

“Are ... are you on the pill?” he asked when I didn’t respond, and I just shook my head and giggled.

“It would probably be a good idea, though,” I said in reply. “Because I’m planning on doing a lot more of that.”

And I did. After pulling my panties back on, and waltzing out of the doctor’s office with a prescription for birth control in my hand, I meant to head straight for the pharmacy, but a particularly attractive construction worker caught my eye, and after I’d approached him and asked why he hadn’t cat-called me, a few minutes later we were tumbling into a half-built room, his pants around his ankles, and my bra in his hand ... After the construction worker, it was a businessman I passed on the street, then a man selling hotdogs who knew where the nearest public toilets were, and then taxi driver who I’d hailed because I thought he looked cute. Finally, when I got the taxi-driver to drop me off at school (leaving him my extremely damp panties as a tip), my pussy was starting to feel a tiny bit sore.

Another side-effect of having big boobs, I thought with a sad shake of my head. Small-chested girls have no idea how easy they have it... When I arrived in school, lunch was just wrapping up, and I couldn’t help but notice, as I wandered into the cafeteria, how many stares I was drawing. The uncharacteristically short skirt, the ruffled sex-hair, the unrestrained breasts... (I’d offered the construction worker a blow-job in return for getting my bra back, but he was exhausted after our two quick, messy fucks. He’d offered to just give it back, but that didn’t feel like a fair transaction to me, and so I’d let him keep it.) I’ve got to tell you, it put a bounce in my step, and as my heels clacked across the floor, I found myself heading straight for Patrick and his friends.

“Hey,” I said, sitting next to him and putting one hand on his leg. “Can I ask you a favor?”

The huge footballer looked at me with a half-smile on his face, and glanced around at his friends.

“This is ... uh...” he said, attempting to introduce me, but I dismissed the formalities with a wave.

“It doesn’t matter. Could I speak to you? Alone?”

He was already getting up, but I wanted to make my point, so I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“I don’t really want to talk ... it’s about sex.”

A few minutes later, Patrick had found us another empty classroom with the lights off, and my arms were in his hair, his tongue halfway down my throat.

“I want you...” I moaned, and knelt down in front of him. “I need you...”

This time, however, I didn’t take his cock in his mouth - though God knows I wanted to. Instead, I just jerked him off. I’ve never actually done this before, I realized as I stared adoringly at his cock, while my small hand pumped it over and over. It was beautiful, in many ways - seeing his veins pulse and the head of his cock intensely throb as he got closer. Finally, recognising that he was close, I turned around and aimed him at myself, hitting my own rear entrance with his seed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.