Sultry Shower - Cover

Sultry Shower

by Lusty Soul

This story is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be re-sold or given away to other people

Erotica Sex Story: Waking up from a sultry dream, needing a shower...but the shower is already occupied by the antagonist of the dream you've just awoken from... This is just a scene, the first prose I ever wrote. Don't expect a story, but do allow yourself to get carried off...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   .

Cover

This was the very first story I wrote, a long time ago. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed that...


I wake up to the memories of last night’s passionate delight, the line between dream and remembrance blurring as I surface from the depths of sleep. I reach for you, but you’re not in bed. My thighs and breasts are still sticky with your semen. It’s time to get up anyway, so I set off to grab a quick shower.

On my way to the bathroom, I hear the water running. I silently enter and see your tall athletic frame through the milky glass of the shower cabin. You’ve just started rinsing your hair, so you don’t hear me as I softly open the door and sneak in behind you. The warm water caresses my skin and flows over my breasts, immediately hardening my nipples and lubricating my body and thighs. I was already in a naughty mood since I saw you in the shower, but now in a flash, I am super horny. I press my body against your back, massaging you with my breasts, and with my hands around your waist, I grab hold of your cock. Flaccid, heavy and warm in my hands, it rushes awake as soon as I gently start massaging it.

After a minute of sweet warm cuddling with the hot water snuggling us both—my face and breasts pressed firmly against your lower back—my eager hands have kneaded you to full hardness. You moan softly, sliding your hands behind me to caress my flank and breasts. After another timeless minute, you turn around and look down. I look up at you—you’re well over a foot taller than me—with my hand purposefully stroking up and down your rigid rod. You wink and blow a kiss, I accept with an impish smile and bend forward.

While the warm water continues to pleasure us both, my mouth starts to pleasure your cock. One hand on your shaft, the other hand cupping your balls, my warm and yearning mouth and tongue lovingly smooching up and down your glans. I suck you softly while my hands stroke and caress, my agile tongue pressing into your warm and resilient flesh. Your precum is salty and rich in promise of more to come. You stroke my hair and softly sigh. The hand cupping your balls moves on to explores your inner thighs and anal cleft. A deep shudder shakes your body as I caress your crevice, the tips of my fingers maddeningly tickling you.

I focus back on your cock. My mouth now inches further down, slowly and studiously I take you all in. Your tip presses against my throat and slides further down until my nose hits your belly. Calm and in total control, I bob my head up and down for a while, my tongue massaging the underside of your cock, my hands grabbing your butt and pressing you into my face. Before long your pelvis starts to shudder. You clench your strong ass and climax with an almost subsonic groan, thick searing jets of your delicious semen gushing down my throat. Some of it washes over my tongue, but you’re maddeningly deep inside me, your glans is beyond my uvula, so most of it pumps straight into my hungry stomach. While you enjoy your morning orgasm, I enjoy my morning yogurt.

When the flow abates, I let your pole slide slowly from my mouth, and with a final audible plop, I claim the last drops of cum from your well. I look up at you with my cutest and horniest smile, lick my lips and say: “good morning honey. Did you sleep well?”

You bend forward, grab me under my arms and lift me clean off the shower floor. To you I weigh almost nothing, your strong arms easily hoisting me over your head. You block my body against the wall, let go of my armpits and put your hands under my ass, lifting me higher, until my pussy is right in front of your face. I put my legs over your shoulders and lock them behind your head. My back supported by the wall, I sit comfortably on your shoulders, my moistness beckoning your hungry mouth. You burrow deliriously into my warm, inviting sanctum. Your time to break your fast. Your tongue penetrates deep into my moist slit, which starts my juices flowing over your mouth and chin. Your hands are under my buttocks, kneading and caressing them eagerly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.