Mrs Green: the Gym - Cover

Preview

Mrs Green: the Gym

by MaryS

Copyright© 2019 by MaryS

Erotica Story: An older female executive falls for her teenage secretary in the most humiliating way.

Tags: Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Analingus   Water Sports  

Disclaimer update October 2019

Disclaimer stuff: This story and all the stories I write are a work of fiction. Each and every story line comes from my imagination, from a world that I have built in my head. By reading my story lines you are taking a peek into my imagination.

Any characters, places, businesses and/or circumstances etc. described herein are entirely fictional and are a product of my imagination. None of the following is based on real organisms or organizations, and any semblance to anyone or anything real, living, deceased or imaginary, is purely coincidental. There is no place called Cherish Valley in the United States that I am aware of.

Story’s that I write contain sexual situations between characters 14 and older.

I write stories for my own enjoyment. I write stories in which women are degraded, humiliated, and fucked. I have changed things up a bit recently with a couple stories that aren’t exclusively lesbian in nature. Bottom line is I write stories for my own enjoyment.

At this time I am editing my own stories. Please forgive me if there are spelling errors or grammar errors. I try and catch the errors by reading and re-reading the story several times.

If you send me a message from Storiesonline.net it will send an email notice to my email. The anonymous message feature on Storiesonline.net protects your email address and my email address.

I hope you enjoy the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.