Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rob hacks into his sister's Twitter account and sends fake tweets, that turn out to come true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge  

After Annie’s second tattoo a few days later (a ring of boobs around her belly-button) Annie’s mother had to hold the camera, so that the two men taking her could be her brother and father. They bellowed as they came, Rob timing his orgasm to match his father’s, and when they were done, sat down, panting next to her.

“Who are you going to get in for number 3?” her father eventually asked, and Annie smiled in response.

“I’ve got a few ideas, Dad...”

As their father ran off to edit the recording (he’d fallen in love with the “home video” look, though was still planning on getting a crew in for special occasions) and update the website, Amber followed after him. (“He works faster when he’s being blown!”)

Annie jumped back onto Rob’s cock, and slowly slid her body up and down. She wasn’t horny, but until their extra-large toys arrived, there was no other way that she could think of stretching herself out. Her mother had a monopoly on household items - she was currently walking around with a bottle of coke sticking out of her ass, and what looked like the family’s flashlight shoved into her pussy.

There was just something about being stretched that really appealed to her - she suspected that it had something to do with Amber’s twitter account, but since Rob had caught her sneaking on (to try to give herself the world’s most sensitive nipples) he’d forbidden her from going near it again, and just to be safe, typed an entry to that effect.

If they hadn’t determined the first time a special occasion worthy of getting the film crew in, she would have suggested that Rob fuck his mother, but for now, she was happy to just sit and watch the woman desperately try to stretch out her holes, while she bounced up and down on her brother’s cock. Small orgasms rippled through her body, and when she shut her eyes, she could see herself in a few months time - stretched, loose, covered in tatts, and being gangbanged by ten, twelve, fifteen men...


Annie woke up with a smile. She loved her new life - she knew that at least part of that love was artificial, but no part of her cared. Before her brother’s meddling, she’d only ever cum a few times a week, and even then only by her own hand. Now, it was rare for her to go more than an hour without an orgasm or five - and most of them were accompanied by the delicious feeling of being stretched out by her brother. Her life had turned into a constant sexual haze, constantly pleasuring men and being pleasured...

She’d never been so happy.

Slipping out of bed, careful not to wake her mother, father or brother, Annie looked at her naked body in the mirror.

Her tits were plump and obviously fake - she’d begged to get implants for her birthday, just like her sister. Finally, after his fifth orgasm of the night, her father had agreed. She’d grinned up at him, his cum spilling out of her mouth and landing on the floor.

“See, Daddy,” she’d said seductively, “once I have the operation, I won’t make such a mess on the carpet...”

The mental image of his youngest daughter dribbling cum onto large implants was enough to get her father hard again, and Annie’s eyes had lit up at the sight of her father’s huge cock thickening once more...

Turning around in front of the mirror, Annie couldn’t help but be proud of her progress. Her asshole gaped invitingly, and she reached around, just to watch her entire hand fit into her rear cavity.

When she withdrew her hand, it was slimy, and Annie smiled. She was so frequently pumped full of cum that she was constantly lubricated, ready for whatever cock wanted to take her next.

Her tattoos had been slowly growing in number - she was up to number eight now, which meant that next time she got inked, she’d have to find nine men that she could service. Her eighth tattoo was a fierce dragon, with a ferocious look on its face, and a huge, fiery, threatening cock. It was aiming it toward a young fairy that looked like a combination of Annie and her equally-slutter older sister, dressed like Tinkerbell, bent over to expose a huge, red, ass. The fairy was reaching behind herself, opening her hole up for the dragon’s huge member, a look of fear and lust on her face...

It had been expensive, but Annie and her sister had received a half-price deal in exchange for going around to the tattoo artist’s house for the weekend and sericing his every need...

A noise behind her made her start, but it was just her brother, slowly sliding into their mother’s sleeping form.

Annie would never forget the day that Rob had first taken his mother - it had been a huge occasion, and when Annie had seen Rob typing at his computer directly beforehand, she’d known that he had something up his sleeve...

September 20th: gawd my mother can squirt

September 20th whenever she cums its like a flood. delicious tho! ;) my sis and I can never resist it...

When Rob’s cock had come out, his mother had stared at it, entranced, practically drooling. She’d tasted it before, but she’d yet to be fucked by his beautifully huge member ... and it was becoming rare to enter any room of the house without seeing Rob screwing someone, whether it was one of his sisters, the neighbour, or even a random woman he’d picked up on the street. Ever since Annie had made him irresistible to women, he’d been taking full advantage of it ... and them.

But knowing that at last she’d be fucked by her own son, the boy that she’d given birth to ... Rob’s mother had seen how much pleasure he brought other women, and she was practically trembling with anticipation.

Annie and Amber had sat to the side as Rob’s father had directed the scene, running the crew approximately through what was going to happen, where to focus the cameras when, and making sure that Rob and his mother knew their roles.

They’d nodded along, but Rob had glanced at Annie, and she suspected that they’d both known that nothing was going to go as planned...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.