N.I.C.E - Cover

N.I.C.E

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Science Fiction Sex Story: It can have little to do with your personality.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Sharing   Gang Bang   .

Jeremy had heard rumors about the project. When he was invited for an interview with the director, his curiosity wouldn’t let him miss the opportunity. He was finished with his Master’s degree in neuroscience with a minor in virtual reality but this reclusive project was not under University auspices.

The nondescript building was only identifiable by the street number on the mailbox but he was greeted by name from a loudspeaker when he entered the tiny reception area. Moments later a lovely brunette opened the security door and asked him to follow her. Watching her ass in the form-fitting sheath dress she wore made him lose track of the path they took. They wended through a few hallways and he was ushered into a small office with books and files everywhere.

No one was seated at the desk. The woman put out her hand, “Welcome. I’m Director Melanie. We go by first names only here. Please have a seat.”

She presented a long and severe confidentiality agreement which he had to read and answer a few questions about before signing. She also signed and made a copy for him. Now they could talk.

Melanie began, “Your background is just what we need more of which is why we sought you out. The faculty gives you good recommendations. Do you have any plans for after graduation?”

Jeremy said he was leaving his options open but he liked this community and staying where his friends were was a factor. He was considering a doctorate. That brought a smile and a nod from his interviewer. Her next question surprised him, “Do you have a girlfriend or other significant emotional attachment?” he replied that he dates some but just as friends. “Have you had sex?” startled him even more. What kind of question was that for a job interview?

When he asked how that was relevant, Melanie assured him that it was; actually it was quite important. When he described a small amount of experience, she smiled a little and said cryptically, “We can fix that.”

Now she described the basic of the project. “It’s likely that you, like most people, have watched erotic videos and masturbated as you imagined yourself participating in the events you were seeing. Sex toys such as dildos and inflatable females have been available for some time. We are going way beyond that to provide gratification for those who are unable to have appropriate partners, or wish to expand on their experience with those partners.

“Our project is called N.I.C.E. which is short for Neuroconnected Integrating Coitus Emulation. We are combining advanced robotic sex surrogates of both genders with direct neural connection to the participants sensory inputs. What that means is that you can select what you think you are seeing as you copulate with the surrogate device. It will appear to you as anyone you choose, be it a current partner, a selection of fantasy creations, or even the star of your favorite porn video. Right now we are concentrating on the visual but there are other possibilities once we master this primary aspect. Questions?”

Jeremy muttered, “Holy shit!”

Melanie smiled, “I had that same reaction when I first heard about the goal. I can tell you we have made a lot of progress and I truly believe it can be done. Are you interested?”

“How could I not be?” Jeremy responded with a grin, “Both in my professional field but also as a guy that doesn’t get laid enough. When do I start?”

Laughing a little, Melanie responded, “That’s the kind of attitude I like. You didn’t even ask about salary but let me assure you that we are well-funded and you will make at least as much here as any other position you qualify for. There will be some other fringe benefits that others would not supply, as you will see. Enthusiasm is very important in our team members and I like what I see in you. Welcome aboard. Let’s do some paperwork and then I would like to treat you to dinner tonight.”

He was elated as he returned home. His mind was racing with the possibilities. He could work three-quarter time and still finish his coursework on the timetable that was expected.

Melanie picked him up for dinner when she said but Jeremy hadn’t expected the bright red Dodge Hellcat he’d ride in. His head bobbled as she ran through the gears getting on the interstate. Damn, this woman was something. She had a face in between pretty and homely but, as he had noticed at the office, her body left nothing more to be desired. He wondered if he could emulate intercourse with her during this project.

Dinner at a quiet restaurant was pleasant and he exchanged more of his history and found a bit of hers. She’d had considerable post-doctorate work in neuroscience and robotics so had been hired by the money behind this project, whose identity she would not reveal. There was a team of four men and four women in addition to her. Jeremy would make the fifth man.

After the meal, Jeremy expected to be taken back to his little apartment but the driver took a different route and pulled into the garage of a luxury condo. Wordlessly she led him inside. When they reached the main room she suddenly turned, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a kiss that rapidly included tongue. She pulled her head back and said, “Now I must assess your sexual experience so follow me.” Would he not?

Entering her bedroom he glanced at the bed and thought, “I wonder how many men she has “assessed” here?” Her quickly bared body then occupied his full attention and he stripped as fast as he could, his shaking hands impeding his progress somewhat.

She knelt before him, hands and mouth exploring his already rigid equipment. That assessment didn’t take very long and she laid back on the bed, legs apart and knees up, waiting to see what his next move would be. Aware that she was evaluating him, he didn’t just plunge his pecker into her pussy as his lust was demanding, but took his time and explored her body with fingers and mouth starting at her ears and working lower. He went all the way to her toes before he made contact with her genitals.

He’d only had one previous opportunity for cunnilingus but had watched it often in videos, read about it in erotic stories, and imagined it many times. She was apparently pleased from the sounds and motions she was making. When she pulled him up for penile entry she was wet and open. It was wonderful being overpowered by the sensations of her velvetiness rubbing on him as her hips began thrusting, something his previous partners hadn’t done with nearly this vigor. He could hold himself motionless and she was fucking him!

Jeremy concentrated on stimulating her clitoris with his pubic bone, figuring that would get him points while hopefully delaying his own release because he was enjoying this too damn much to want it to end. After she orgasmed, she milked him with her talented pussy muscles and he blasted off anyway.

Quickly pulling on some clothes his boss drove him home and give him a little kiss on the cheek saying, “We’ll see you first thing on Monday. I enjoyed our evening, just so you know. You did just fine.” It was hard for Jeremy to sleep that night because his “hard” kept demanding attention and the memories kept flooding through him.

The weekend was equally difficult but Monday morning he was at the project at the stroke of eight. He had evening classes that day. Melanie met him at the door and took him to see Rebecca, the administrative assistant. She would be in charge of his orientation.

First of all they did the usual government paperwork so he would be a legal employee. Then she gave him instructions on accessing the facility and the online connections as well. With the busywork completed she took him through the facility and introduced him to his new coworkers. He wore a name badge so that they could learn who he was, but his memory would have to serve for them. Rebecca said that he could keep asking them until it stuck.

With all that done she returned him to Melanie’s office. As he sat across from her, she smiled and began filling him in on the history of the project. With that out of the way, she told him he would be assigned to one of the men who would bring him up to speed with what they’d been doing and make sure that his workstation was correctly configured.

Then she reviewed the staff, briefly pointing out that capabilities of the different men that he would be working with and then the women. Jeremy had noticed that the women all seem to be older than himself but he wasn’t a good estimator. Melanie answered that question even before he asked it. “Three of the women have their PhD’s in relevant areas while Rebecca is a specialist in administration. All of them were also selected because they have extensive sexual experience and have been sent for additional training beyond that. They are a resource for you and you will spend between a half hour to an hour every day with one of them to develop your sexual knowledge. We have some special copulation rooms that are designed to make it easy for any and all of you to “keep in shape” or “explore new areas”. I will also be checking on your progress from time to time as I do the other men and women. Yes, our experience will be both homosexual and heterosexual ultimately. Right now we are getting the basics well under control and eventually we will move on to a broader applications.”

Jeremy didn’t have any questions, or at least none surfaced from his whirling mind. He went back to find his male mentor for the day and they got to work on bringing him up to speed.

Near the end of the day Rebecca sought him out, “Time for the lesson that Melanie told you about. Follow me.” She took him to a small room that he hadn’t noticed before. There were several doors along the wall and she picked one that was marked with a green flag meaning it was available. One of the others was red so that must mean it was occupied. Inside was some soft lighting and a queen-size bed. There was also a chair and clothes hanger. Rebecca began disrobing matter-of-factly so Jeremy figured he’d better as well. This administrative assistant was rather matter-of-fact as she said, “I’ve had a report from Melanie but I need to determine for myself your capabilities.” He was amazed that he wasn’t asked; it was just expected that he would fuck this woman. What a change from his previous experiences although Melanie had been a bit that way a few days earlier.


“Feel free to ask me any questions that you want during our times together. The purpose of this is instructional, not just for lustful satisfaction although it obviously takes care of that,” commented this naked woman who was playing with his parts.

There was some mutual fondling for a while and then she guided him into her cunt. As he slipped in easily, noticeably more so than any other fuck that he’d ever had, his mentor commented, “I have had intercourse twice this afternoon so you’ll notice some extra lubrication. These little sensual details are important for our project so I want you to get to recognize them.” He sure did, quickly adding his own cream to the mix. That got a comment, “We’re going to have to work on your duration, I can see. It was not satisfying for me yet, so just stay there and keep moving a little bit and see if you can’t give me some more pleasure and an orgasm.”

She knew what she was talking about and he didn’t lose much of his erection before the thought of his dick soaking in three flavors of sperm got him hard again. This time Rebecca made some suggestions about how he moved and they tried another position as well. She orgasmed and he ejaculated and that was it for the day. She gave him a hug, but not a kiss, he noticed as they parted.

That night he jacked off again, thinking this was a wild and crazy kind of job but it was a lot of “fucking fun”.

The next day was very similar but Dr. Adele took him to one of the copulation rooms right after lunch and had her get-acquainted fuck with him. She was also pretty slippery so he figured he wasn’t the first shaft in her snatch that day either. Who cared? It was more and better pussy than he’d ever had.

On the third day, not until the end of the day, was he approached by one of the women. Maryann, who had her doctorate but wasn’t as formal as the one yesterday, asked if they might go out to dinner together. She was a petite redhead and they went to a family restaurant and sat in a fairly quiet corner to visit. She wanted to know about his family and hometown and all sorts of friendly stuff. He was kinda wondering if she would treat him like the other two women but then she said, “I’d like you to spend the night with me if you don’t have any other commitments.” He sure as hell didn’t and followed her home.

She had a plain little apartment that wasn’t even as well decorated as his. Material things were obviously not important to her but what he had between his legs certainly was as evidenced by her getting him in bed as quickly as possible and fucking him repeatedly until morning.

At breakfast, he asked, “So am I being evaluated on my performance last night?”

Maryann laughed, “Of course I have to give a report, but I want you to know that bringing you here rather than one of the copulation rooms meant that I wanted to have a really good time with you. We work hard and some of the folks are very scientific. I enjoy a really good fuck which is more than just putting parts together but includes feelings between the two bodies that are connecting. I hope you had a good time last night because I did, and I expect it can even get better.”

With her honesty, Jeremy had to ask, “Do you have sex with the other men in the project?”

She reached for his hand and said, “Yes, I do. I have differing levels of connection with them, though, beyond just genitals. That’s what makes it interesting to me and will also contributes to the quality of our product. We are embedding ourselves in the experiences that our users will achieve. We need to make it as realistic as possible and that includes feelings in addition to the physical pleasures. I hope you will come to understand that as I certainly have. I’ve had sex with many men and have learned a lot from all of it. We’ll explore this further when you and I have our turns together.”

The next day Jeremy mentally chewed on what Maryann had said. Even with his limited experience, it made sense to him. At the end of the day, Carol, with a doctorate in virtual reality, took him to one of the private rooms and he had his first sampling of brown pussy. She was different and he certainly learned from that experience. Melinda rounded out the week as she assessed progress and said she was pleased with the way he fucked her and the feedback she’d been getting from the other women.

He was taking care of personal business on Saturday when he got a text midday from Maryanne inviting him to a concert that she thought he might like. Her treat. He said only if he could buy dinner and they agreed on a place and time. He did enjoy the concert, especially because he was wearing some hi-fi earplugs which protected his important sense organs from the damage that most amplified concerts can inflict. When they emerged from the venue, Maryann suggested they go to her place.

Enjoying an apertif, Maryann said that she already felt more bonded to him than with the other four men. “I’ve been looking for somebody that I could really click with and I think you are it. Are you willing to explore a relationship?” Their sex that night was a lot more tender and it was repeated in the morning before he left for the day.

That development created a bit of turmoil in his mind on Monday when he saw Maryann taking one of the other men to the copulation rooms. His performance with Rebecca was probably affected by the thoughts of what Maryanne was doing. Would she notice? Yup, she sure did. Rebecca was a pro. She could read men like a newspaper. That was a skill she’d been hired for.

“Something is troubling you, Jeremy, I can tell. You didn’t seem to enjoy our sex is much as last time. Tell me about it.”

Her skillful questioning helped him formulate his feelings into words and she kept physical contact with him as he did so, encouraging him.

She gave him a little kiss and then said, “What you’re feeling is very normal. Jealousy is built into all of us and I take it you’ve not had that experience before.” He nodded. “There are a whole range of feelings that go along with sex and we need to incorporate all of them in our product if it’s going to be a true representation. All I can say right now is just work with it and do some journaling about your feelings, not just about this but about any other feelings that develop as part of your work here and, very importantly, your interactions with our small team. You will draw on those as you work.

“A year ago, before I was hired, I would never have had sexual relations going with five different men. I had difficulty with the occasional two going at the same time. I’ve studied my feelings, like I said to you, but I still have some flareups of things that I’m not controlling. I do learn from those though. Okay, that’s enough for this time.”

Jeremy had a couple of days and copulations with the other women, including Maryanne at work, before the Saturday night date which had become a regular thing with her. He was compartmentalizing the sex at work with the social occurrences on the weekend. He realized during those times that he had thought the sex training that was mentioned would be the physical part. Now he was realizing it was way more than that.

Even though he’d had sex with Maryann on Thursday, he’d seen her take two trips to the coupling rooms with different team members on Friday. When he arrived for their date Saturday evening she was all dressed and ready to go. There was nothing scheduled and she smiled when he immediately started undressing her in her front room. He kissed each part of her standing body as he uncovered it and when he got to her crotch, she moved her feet apart to give his tongue easy access. The thoughts that two other male organs had disappeared inside there and left millions of sperm likely still in her reproductive system made him munch on her muff vigorously and he heard her pleasure reactions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.