Your Wish - My Command - Cover

Your Wish - My Command

by GinaB33

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Erotica Sex Story: Going steady since Jr High, his girlfriend is always in control of everything. After graduating High School, they got married, and not long after that, she really took things up several notches.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

Author’s Note:

WARNING!!! This story contains severe humiliation, some brutality, nonconsensual sex and a brief rape scene. If that’s not the kind of story you want to read, PLEASE PASS THIS ONE BY.

Gina


I met Samantha (Sam) in Jr High. We really hit it off, and soon we were going steady. Going steady meant that we’d sit together in the cafeteria and walk home from school together.

After graduating from Jr High, we both took Driver’s Ed over the summer. When we passed, our parents drove us the seventeen miles to Wheeler, Texas, the county seat, to get our driver’s license. We both passed. She didn’t have a car, but my parents were fairly well off, so they bought me a brand new red, nineteen sixty-four Mustang.

The first time I took Sam parking at Lover’s Lane after a movie, and after fifteen minutes of French kissing, I tried to move my hand up to one of her boobs, which were quite full and round, as best as I could tell through her bra and blouse. Of course, she pushed my hand away before I even got a feel. “No!” She said sternly.

Sam was tall for a girl, five foot ten with long legs. She wore her long dark brown hair in a pony tail most of the time, but sometimes not. She had beautiful blue eyes, and a smile that would light up every room she walked into.

She was always a very confident girl, and when she asked me to do something, it always sounded more like an order than a request. I loved that she wouldn’t take shit from anyone, and she definitely wouldn’t suffer fools, which there were plenty of in high school.

About two months after entering high school, and after literally dozens of trips to Lover’s Lane, she finally said, “Okay, you can feel of my tits now, just go easy.” Of course she was wearing a bra, but still. I was thankful for the opportunity to feel of her magnificent globes.

It was two trips to Lover’s Lane later when she surprised me again. We’d been making out for about fifteen minutes with me feeling of her tits when she pushed me away. I watched in amazement as she began unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the tail out of her skirt. When it was all the way unbuttoned, she pulled her bra up over her tits, and I got my first look at them.

They were truly awesome to look at. They looked heavy, and her light pink nipples pointed to the sky. And then Sam looked at me and said, “You can feel them now, just be gentle.”

I didn’t hesitate. I started kissing her again while feeling of her naked tits. They felt heavy in my hand, very firm and yet soft and smooth. After about another fifteen minutes, she pushed me back again, lowered her bra and buttoned her blouse. “Take me home now.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Growing up in Texas, boys were taught to address all females as ‘Ma’am, regardless of their age. They could be nine or ninety, or anywhere in between. It didn’t matter. All were called ‘Ma’am.’

During our very next visit to Lover’s Lane, and after making out for a few minutes, she again unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up. This time though, she said, “Kiss them and suck my nipples, but it’s my time of the month, so they’re really sensitive, so you have to be very gentle.”

Seconds later, I was in heaven. I’d been jacking off to the thought of doing this for almost a year. I couldn’t get enough of feeling her taut nipples in my mouth and against my tongue.


By the time school was out for the summer, she’d let me kiss and suck her nipples many times. It became a staple of our make out sessions. I never tired of doing it, and I was always disappointed when she’d stop me and have me take her home.

Two weeks before school started, Sam surprised me by inviting me over to her house. Her parents were both at work, so she led me straight to her bedroom. I was totally stunned when she held her arms out from her sides and said, “Undress me.”

My hands were shaking violently as I started unbuttoning her blouse. Then, it took me a few seconds to figure out the clasp on her bra. She just let out a frustrated sigh, but I finally got it and pulled her bra off.

When she was totally topless, I stopped to see what she wanted to do next. “How long are you going to keep me waiting? Get my fucking shorts and panties off.”

I was too stunned to speak. I was very awkward, but I finally managed to pull down her shorts and panties, exposing her thick black bush. Needless to say, that was the first pussy I’d ever seen, so I just stood there and stared at it.

She let out a laugh, and then walked over and lay on her back on her bed. She immediately pulled her feet up and spread her knees. When I just stood there stupefied, she let out another frustrated sigh, “Don’t just stand there. Get over here and lick my pussy.”

Wow! I’d heard some of the older boys at school talking about eating pussy, but until now, I didn’t really believe them. I went to the foot of the bed and crawled up between Sam’s raised knees. When my tongue first slid up here slit, she let out a low moan, “Mmmmm, that feels nice. Now spread me open and lick me inside my lips. Don’t touch my clit though. I’ll let you know when I want you to do that.”

Shit! I’d heard about clits, but I had no idea what or where it was. I didn’t want to piss her off, so after putting my arms around her thighs and pulling her lips apart, I looked up at her and asked, “Clit?”

Sam let out a disgusted sigh, “Right here, you idiot.” And she pointed to the button looking thing at the top of her slit. It was mostly covered with skin, but a tiny bit of it was peeking out. It looked very red and swollen.

When I spread her lips open, I could smell and taste her sex. It wasn’t displeasing to me at all—just slightly tart. After two or three minutes of licking her, I actually stuck my tongue into her hole. That garnered me another low, appreciative moan from her, so I kept doing that.

After about another two minutes, she said, “Now suck my clit. Don’t be gentle. Suck on it hard and flick it hard with your tongue.”

When I first sucked her clit into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue, Sam began moaning almost constantly. A few seconds later, she was flailing her head from side to side and her thighs began quivering. A half minute later, she let out a loud moan and clamped her thighs tightly to my head. I could feel her thighs quivering violently and I could see her chest heaving and her abs convulsing.

After a minute, she pushed my head away and lay there panting and gasping for air. I assumed I’d made her cum, so I was really proud of myself.

When Sam’s breathing returned to normal, she showed me a smile and then said, “I’ll be right back.” And she got up and left her room. When she returned, she had a big bath towel. She sat on the edge of her bed and spread the towel over her knees and thighs, “Okay, get naked and then stand up here and let me watch you beat off. When you cum, make damn sure you hit the towel with your stuff.”

Damn! I was hoping Sam would reciprocate in kind, but that wasn’t to be. I was a little shy about jacking off in front of her, but she said in a sarcastic tone, “Well, I’m waiting.” So I began stroking my dick.

It was only maybe two minutes when I warned her, “Here it comes.” She responded by pulling one end of the towel up around her neck. Seconds later, I was shooting long ropes of cum onto the towel. It was somewhat disconcerting when she started giggling while I was still cumming.

When I was finished cumming, she said unceremoniously, “You can get dressed and leave now.”


Sam and I repeated that many times during that summer, and a few times after school started when we’d both play hooky. Toward the end of our sophomore year of high school, when her parents were out of town for the weekend, she invited me over again. I assumed it was going to be just like the last many times, but she surprised me.

After I’d made her cum with my mouth and tongue, she told me, “You can fuck me this time. I’m on the pill, so you don’t need a rubber.”

Wow! Wow! And double Wow! I was really, really nervous, but I got in position and wiggled the head of my dick into her hole. “Go slow,” she instructed me.

I knew Sam was a virgin, so I was expecting to encounter some resistance as I pushed inch after inch of my dick into her pussy, but there wasn’t any. I did go slow. She was really tight, so I had to push pretty hard to go further into her. When I finally had all of my six inches inside her, she made me stop.

After a full minute or so, she told me, “Okay, fuck me now, just go slow.”

I began slowly pulling out of her and then pushing my dick back in. It felt like her pussy was getting wetter, so it got easier and easier. Finally, she said, “Okay, I’m ready. Fuck me good now.”

Hearing that, I began speeding up and thrusting into her harder. Unfortunately, after less than a minute of that, I grunted and began cumming inside her. I felt ashamed. If I’d known we were going to fuck, I’d have jacked off before going to her house.

At least she waited until I was finished cumming to scorn me, “That was fucking pathetic. You’re pathetic. I was just getting warmed up. Now get down there and finish with your mouth what your pathetic dick couldn’t do.”

Holy Shit! I couldn’t believe my ears. Just the thought of doing that disgusted me. YUCK! When I hesitated, she chastised me some more, “What are you waiting for? Get down there and eat my pussy. If you can’t make me cum, I’ll have to find someone who can. Is that what you want?”

“NO!” I almost screamed.

“Then get your ass down there and make me cum.”

Gezzz! What choice did I have? So I got between her legs and began licking her slit. I guess I spent a little too much time doing that to suit her, so she said in a hateful tone, “Quit stalling. You know what to do. Now get your fucking tongue inside me.”

I took a deep breath, gulped and then spread her pussy open. I dove my tongue in her hole before I could chicken out. I’d cum a lot, so her pussy was very sloppy.

For the first few seconds, I was afraid I’d throw up, but fortunately I didn’t. It took me a long time to make her cum—longer than it ever had. When she finally did, and after recuperating, she said in that same hateful tone, “Now get dressed and get your pathetic ass out of here.”

I knew better than to try to kiss her before I left.


She called my house the following day and told me to come over. I jacked off in the shower before getting dressed and driving to her house. She was already totally naked when she let me in. And then she locked the door and headed upstairs to her bedroom. I followed right behind her like a little puppy dog.

She wouldn’t even make out with me. She did however, let me kiss and suck her big tits for a couple of minutes before telling me get down there and eat her pussy. “And you’d better fucking get me off.”

Gezzz, no pressure at all. I was however, able to make her cum. I loved the taste of her sweet, slick female cum. She didn’t even wait to get her breathing under control, “Now get up here and fuck me, and you’d better last longer this time.”

Again, no pressure at all. After cumming in my shower, I was slightly confident. Sure enough, I was able to fuck her for a full ten minutes before cumming inside her. She even came once.

“I want to do it again, but my pussy is to sloppy with your cum. Get down there and clean out my pussy.”

Sam was always very confident and stern with me. Ever since we first started going parking at Lover’s Lane, I dared not give her any sass, argue, or hesitate when she told me to do something for fear she’d break up with me. The more she let me do, the more addicted to her I became, and the more willing I was to obey her. So, when she told me to clean up her pussy, I didn’t hesitate. After all, I was getting to fuck one of the hottest girls in high school, and I was the envy of most of the other boys.

Actually, eating her pussy and sucking my cum out of it didn’t totally repulse me like it had the first time. The smile on her face while I was doing it was all the reward I needed.

When I was finished and crawled up between her legs, she let out a wild laugh when she saw that my dick was hard. “You got hard while eating your cum out of me. I think you’re a cum-slut. Are you a cum-slut, Brian?”

I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t really like eating my own cum, so I shook my head, “I ... no.”

She sounded irritated when she said, “Yes, you’re a cum-slut. Don’t dispute me. Tell me you’re my cum-slut. Say it.”

“I ... I’m your cum-slut.”

She laughed, “That’s better. Now get up here and fuck me again. You’d better make me cum again.”

I surprised myself by fucking her hard for a very long time. I’d already cum twice in an hour and a half. After she came for the second time, she made me stop and get off of her.

My dick was hard and bobbing up and down. When she saw it, she laughed, “You didn’t cum. That’s good. You did good. Now stand up here and beat off.”

“Aren’t you going to go get a towel?”

She chuckled, “I don’t need it. You’re going to cum in your hand, and you’d better not spill a drop.”

I’d already cum twice, so I was able to catch all of my diminished load in my hand. Of course, I had a feeling what was coming, so it didn’t surprise me too much when she ordered me to eat it and then lick my hand and fingers clean. That wasn’t as repulsive as eating it out of her pussy.


For the rest of that school year, we would fuck every chance we got, but it wasn’t that often. We were afraid of her parents catching us.

When she had her period, she’d forbid me jacking off. And the next time we’d get together, and knowing I’d shoot a really big load—too big to catch in my hand, she’d have a wine glass at the ready. Of course, after filling the glass half way full of cum, she’d make me drink it. When I finished it, she’d make me use my finger to clean the glass and lick it clean.

Almost every time, she’d say, “That’s a good boy”, but most often, she’s say “That’s my good little cum-slut.” I came to take that as a compliment too. She didn’t say “Good little cum-slut”. She’d always say “That’s MY good little cum-slut.” I cherished any praise from her.

When school let out, Sam and I fucked almost every day, sometimes two or three times a day. Of course, she’d make me clean out her pussy every time. After the first few times, it didn’t bother me at all. She did let me kiss and suck her huge firm tits before we fucked, and I never tired of doing that.

A week before we started our senior year, Sam laid a bombshell on me, “When we graduate, we’re going to get married and then go to the same university. We’ll get part-time jobs so we can rent an apartment off campus. We’ll be able to fuck anytime we want.”

Wow! I never even dared to dream that she’d actually want to marry me. She seemed to have it all planned out in her mind, so I wasn’t about to dissuade her.


Our parents fussed a little about us getting married so young, but they finally relented, especially considering we’d been going together since junior high. They couldn’t question our commitment to each other.

Shortly before starting our freshman year at the University Of Texas, we were married in a very small ceremony with only family present. For a wedding present, each of our parents gave us money to rent an apartment and by some cheap furniture. We’d still have to make the monthly rent payments though. Our parents had only covered the deposit, last month rent and the first two months rent. That was to allow us time to find part-time jobs.

Once we were moved into our new apartment, we did indeed fuck every day, sometimes more than once.


Everything went great during our freshman year, just like Sam had planned. But halfway through our second year at the university, things changed, and I do mean drastically.

One Friday evening, when I got home from my job as a busboy at Chili’s, Sam was already home, but she wasn’t alone. There was a tall, good looking, dark haired guy sitting on the sofa with her. At least they were on opposite ends of the sofa. They were drinking Screwdrivers and talking.

After giving me a friendly greeting and introducing me to Steve, she said, “Go fix us fresh drinks. Make yourself one too.”

I preferred whiskey and Coke, but Sam insisted I always drink what she was having. When I returned to the living room with the three drinks, she told me to go sit in the stuffed chair, so I did. Once I was seated, Sam said, “Hurry up and finish that drink and go get yourself another one. Make it a strong one. You’re going to need it.”

I showed her a questioning look, but she didn’t explain. I did as I was told, gulping down my Screwdriver and going for another. When I was halfway finished with that very strong drink, my wife laid a bombshell on me, and I mean a HUGE bombshell.

“Brian, I’ve decided to let Steve fuck me, but I won’t do it behind your back, so you’re going to be in the bedroom with us so you can watch.” And then she showed me a look that dared me to object.

Fuck! I didn’t know what to do. How could she expect me to just sit and watch her fuck another guy? I was afraid if I objected, she’d make me move out and let Steve move in. Besides, he appeared to be well over six foot to my five ten, and he looked like a body builder or wrestler or something. His muscles were bulging out from his tight T-shirt.

When they finished their drinks, they got up and headed to the bedroom. Sam crooked a finger to me to follow them. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening.

Once we were in the bedroom, she made me sit in the dressing chair and watch as he stripped off her clothes. And then she did the same to him. If my mind wasn’t already blown enough, what she did next blew me away. While on her knees, pulling his shorts and underwear off, she started licking his huge cock, even putting it in her mouth.

In all the years I’d known Sam, she’d never put her mouth anywhere close to my dick. I’d just resigned myself that it just wasn’t her thing. But now she was sucking this big guy’s huge cock—and I do mean huge. It was at least half again longer than mine, and a lot thicker.

After a full minute or more, she got on the bed and Steve crawled between her raised knees. He’d no sooner started eating her pussy, than she began letting out loud moans of pleasure. She had her head turned toward me, and grinned at me between moans.

After what appeared to be a really hard orgasm, she told him to fuck her. She was still looking right at me, even as he began working his huge cock into her pussy. She wasn’t grinning anymore. Instead her face had a look of blissful distress.

Seconds later, Steve began fucking her hard and fast. Still looking my way, she soon began chanting “Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck” every time he thrust his big cock into her.

In the thirty minutes he pounded her pussy, she came hard three times. Finally, he let out a loud grunt and buried his cock in her to the hilt. “God yes, baby. Shoot your hot cum in my pussy!” I’d never heard anything like that come out of her mouth.

If everything that had happened to that point wasn’t bad enough for me to watch, what my wife said next was even worse. When Steve rolled over onto his back, panting and gasping for air, Sam said, “Brian, get over here and clean up Steve’s wonderful cock.”

“I ... I’ll get a washcloth.”

That caused Sam to laugh, and then she said, “Oh hell no you won’t. You’ll clean him up with your mouth.”

I was too stunned to move, so Sam threatened me, “If you don’t, he’s going to kick your scrawny ass, and I’ll help him.”

God! I wanted to die right there and then, but I knew better than to refuse. I had no doubt Steve would make good on her promise to kick my ass. I got up and walked around the bed, leaned over and took Steve’s flaccid cock into my mouth, licking it clean with my tongue. YUCK! YUCK! And double YUCK! It surprised me when having another guys mouth on his cock didn’t seem to affect him at all.

When I was finished cleaning his cock, Sam wasn’t finished torturing me, “Now get over hear and clean up my pussy so it won’t be sloppy when he fucks me again.

Fuck! If cleaning their combined cum off of his cock wasn’t bad enough, now I had to suck his cum out of her pussy. It was totally disgusting, but I did it.


I saw Sam whisper something to Steve, and then they got up. She crooked a finger to me to follow them. I assumed they were going back to the living room, but they turned into the bathroom, so I followed. Sam raised the lid and sat down. She spread her legs out wide and then spread her pussy open with her fingers. And then she let loose with a torrent of pee.

She’d never let me in the bathroom while she peed, but now, she was not only doing it right there in front of me and Steve, she had her pussy splayed wide open. It was a very erotic site.

She must have peed for a full minute, and when she was finished, she scooted out to the very front of the seat, “Brian, get over here and clean up my pussy.”

As disgusting as that thought was, it was nothing when compared to sucking Steve’s huge load out of her pussy. I got on my knees and began licking her clean. It was a little tart and salty, but not nearly as bad as Steve’s harsh cum.

When she was satisfied that her pussy was clean, she said, “Go get us fresh drinks.” So that’s what I did.

When I got to the living room with the drinks, mine another really strong one, they were once again sitting on he sofa. This time however, they weren’t on opposite ends. They were sitting side by side. Steve’s right arm was over her shoulder, and his hand was kneading one of her big tits. Her left hand was in his lap just holding his still impressive limp cock. And they were kissing passionately.

I couldn’t remember the last time Sam had let me kiss her, so seeing that was almost as bad as watching them fuck. I’d sat my drink on an end table, so I was just standing there holding their drinks. Finally, I cleared my throat. They broke their kiss just long enough for Sam to say, “Don’t ever interrupt us again. You can stand there and watch until we’re ready.” And they went right back to kissing.

Finally, they came up for air and took their drinks from me. And then my wife shooed me away with the back of her hand, so I went back and sat in the stuffed chair. They would take a sip and then kiss, take a sip and then kiss.

I was glad to see that Steve’s cock was still flaccid. At least I wouldn’t have to watch them fuck again. My joy about that vanished when Sam, halfway finished with her drink, slid down to her knees, sat her drink aside, and began sucking his huge cock. A minute or so later, he was totally hard. They got up and headed back to the bedroom, her motioning me to follow.

This time, there was no beating around the bush. He stood at the foot of the bed and pulled her toward him. He gripped her ankles and held her legs high and wide. With both of his hands busy, he told her to do the honors. His meaning was clear, He wanted her to put his big dick inside her. Instead, she told me to do it. So I walked over and reached down between them and guided his monster cock into her pussy.

Again, she kept looking at me the whole time he was fucking her hard and fast. She looked like a rag doll in his hands. I could tell that her distressed expression was from pleasure, even if it might have been a little painful having such a large cock pile-driving into her pussy.

Steve fucked her for so long, perhaps as long as forty-five minutes, she finally had to make him stop. She’d had at least two really intense orgasms. Steve hadn’t cum yet, so he was just standing at the foot of the bed stroking his massive cock.

When he said, “I’m getting there,” Sam ordered me, “Go sit on the foot of the bed and open your mouth. Stick your tongue out too.”

I felt conflicted. On the one hand, I wouldn’t have to suck his huge load out of her pussy, but on the other hand, it was obvious she wanted him to cum directly into my mouth.

Of course, I did what she wanted, and a few seconds after I was in position, he put his cock no more than an inch from my tongue and began cumming into my open mouth. Gezz, even though he’d just cum less than an hour before, he still shot a huge load. I had to close my mouth twice to swallow. Both times, he kept shooting, so I ended up with his cum on my nose, cheeks and chin.

When he was finished, he actually stuck his cock in my mouth, and he spoke to me for the first time, “Clean it up, bitch.” Needless to say, I obeyed him. Actually, he kept his cock in my mouth way longer than necessary. And after perhaps a full minute, he said to Sam, “Your bitch likes sucking cock.” I hadn’t realized it until that instant, but I had actually been sucking his cock.

He then put his hand on the back of my head and prevented me from backing off. Sam scooted up beside me and started saying things like, “That’s right, bitch, suck his big cock good.” And “Oh wow, you really do like sucking cock. Don’t worry; I’ll make sure you have plenty of cocks to suck.”

I panicked when I felt Steve’s cock begin to grow in my mouth. He still had his hand on my head and wouldn’t let me back off. Instead, he pushed my head down even more. I gagged many times and felt like I was going to throw up, but fortunately, I didn’t.

“Your bitch is a great cock sucker.” He said to Sam as he began actually fucking my mouth. Still, he kept pressing my head down more and more until I felt its big bulbous head actually violate my throat. Feeling that, he began jamming his cock down my throat with every thrust.

Sam said, “Oh my God. He can even deep throat your long cock.”

“Yeah, he’s good. No girl has ever been able to do that. I could get used to fucking your bitch’s mouth.”

My wife let out a hardy laugh, “Hell, come over any time you want. He’ll be happy to oblige. Won’t you, bitch?” And then she giggled, “Oops, he can’t answer with your cock down his throat.”

I’m not sure how long that lasted. It felt like hours, but it was probably more like thirty minutes. He started holding me all the way down on his cock every time it went down my throat. Finally, he shoved his huge cock down my throat one last time and held it there until he was finished cumming. Sam said, “Oooo, that’s my good little cock sucker, cum-slut, bitch. Swallow his big load.”

When we got back to the living room, I thought the humiliation was over, but I was wrong. “Go get a wine glass and get your clothes off.”

Shit! I knew what was coming. Sure enough, when I was naked with the wine glass in my hand, she said, “Well, what are you waiting for? Beat off your pathetic little dick for us. You know what to do with the glass.”

It only took me a minute or so to cum in the glass. While I was drinking it, my wife laughed, “Wow! That was fast. Sucking you off and drinking your cum must have really made him horny.”

Steve chuckled, “I guess so.”

Steve slept in our bed with Sam that night. I was relegated to the sofa. As I was trying to go to sleep, listening to them laughing in the bedroom, I started thinking about what all had transpired. As bad as I hated to admit it to myself, I had found the whole situation strangely erotic. And they were right. By the time I had to jack off for them, I was indeed really horny, even though I had no reason to be.

Sam’s last words to me weren’t “Good night”, they were, “We’ll take our coffee in bed at nine a.m. sharp.”

It was a long time before I was finally able to go to sleep.


I actually slept pretty well until about five a.m., but starting then, I kept waking up a couple of times every hour, paranoid that I’d over sleep.

I got up at eight, went in and took a long, hot shower, and then put the coffee on. Not wanting to risk waking them up to get fresh clothes from the bedroom, I pulled on my shorts from the previous day, but I didn’t put on the underwear or T-shirt.

The bedroom door was open but I knocked on it anyway at exactly nine, and then I went in and sat a cup of coffee on each bedside table. “Here’s your coffee.”

Steve and Sam were spooned up against each other, and they both stirred and began getting out of bed. Sam motioned for me to follow them when they turned into the bathroom.

Steve raised the lid on the toilet but didn’t start peeing. My wife told me to step up beside him and aim his flaccid cock for him. So, I stepped up on his left side and used my right hand to point his cock. He put his right hand over Sam’s shoulder, hugged her to his right side and began peeing.

She said to me, “If you make a mess, you’ll have to clean it up.” And then she said to Steve, “Save some for him.”

It took a few seconds for the implications of her words to soak in on me. Shit! She was going to let him pee in my mouth. He peed for a very long time with a powerful stream. It felt like I was holding a water hose.

Prior to finishing, he choked off his stream, and then he said to me, “Sit on the toilet and open your mouth, bitch.”

When I complied, he immediately let a small stream of piss flow into my mouth. Fortunately, there wasn’t much of it, so I only had to swallow once. It was very harsh and sour, and I almost gagged from the smell and taste of it. Sam was giggling while watching him pee in my mouth. When he was finished, he said simply, “Suck the rest of it out of my cock, bitch.” So I did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.