01 Jamal Works the Holiday - Cover

01 Jamal Works the Holiday

Copyright© 2019 by Bawb

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jamal, a new PSW at The Resteeze Rest Home had to work night shift over the holiday weekend. The only Staff member during the nightshift, he was responsible for 15 residents. He was not looking forward to it at all. That is until he thought about Charlotte, the very busty resident just down the hall. He and the Boys, were in for a good night!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

I opened the door to Charlotte’s room; the light was still on. She was in her pajama’s, sitting in her chair looking at a magazine. A lot of the older residents didn’t sleep well and spent most of the night awake.

She looked up as I entered, “Charlotte, what’s wrong? Can’t sleep?”

She shook her head and smiled, “Jamal, hello. No, I’m not tired. Is it time for breakfast?”

Oh my. Charlotte at the best of times had the mind of a 10-year-old, but sometimes that of a 5-year-old. “No, not yet. Why don’t you come down to the TV room with me?”

I helped her up, she was eager to do something. Damn, she was wearing white flannel pajamas with a 5-button top. As I helped her up, I noticed only 4 buttons were fastened, presenting a great view of her deep cleavage. “Come on down to the RV room. A few others are still up and would love your company.”

“Ooo! We have company? Who is it?” I sighed, her innocence was so cute. I held her arm as we shuffled down the hallway. She used the handrail that ran along the hallways for support. As we walked, I swung her arm, the back of my hand bumping into her boobs. Damn they were big, with no bra on, they gently swayed as we made our way down the hallway. The Boyz were in for a treat.

“Hello Charlotte. Hi Charlotte.” All the boys greeted her as I led her into the TV room. Charlotte certainly was a favorite around here. Even Stuart, his dick still in his hand, waved at her, excited there was a real woman in the room.

“Hey guys, Charlotte said she couldn’t sleep. Do you want to play a game Charlotte?” I asked her. She looked at me and shrugged. “It’s a fun game! You know how you like fun games!”

She copied my smile, “Okay! Yes! I like fun games!” She clapped her hands together, she was so excited.

The guys were all watching now, interested in the game too. “Okay Charlotte! Pick one of your friends!”

“Pick my friends?” She asked.

“Yes, pick one of your friends here.” The guys got into it, putting their hands up, trying to get her attention. She laughed and pointed at Robbie. “Ha! Okay, okay. So you have to give Robbie your pants.”

She looked at me, “My pants?” Even Robbie’s eyes had shot up, but he looked eager to play this game!

“Yup,” I nodded, “go ahead. Give him your pants then pick someone else.” She hesitated a moment as the guys encouraged her. They caught up in their good energy, she pulled her pajama bottoms off and handed them to Robbie, laughing all the while.

Fuck me, I was laughing right along with her. She was standing there now in her white panties and her pajama top. “Okay! Name someone else now! What’s that? Duane? Alright, give Duane your panties.”

The guys cheered and laughed, Charlotte, who had no idea, she just figured she was playing a fun game, as easy as pie, pulled off her panties and handed them to Duane. OMG, I could just make out her fuzzy pussy peeking out from under her pajama shirt. I looked over at Stuart, he had a huge grin on his face, still pulling at his hard dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.