01 Jamal Works the Holiday - Cover

01 Jamal Works the Holiday

Copyright© 2019 by Bawb

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jamal, a new PSW at The Resteeze Rest Home had to work night shift over the holiday weekend. The only Staff member during the nightshift, he was responsible for 15 residents. He was not looking forward to it at all. That is until he thought about Charlotte, the very busty resident just down the hall. He and the Boys, were in for a good night!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse  

“Yeah, thanks. Have fun.” Long fucking weekend and I’ve got to work. Cheryl and the Friday day shift just giggled as they left. Weekends we always ran a skeleton shift, minimal staff were required. The over-night crew was only about 10 people for the entire building. I’d be working D-Wing, 15 residents, alone on my own over-night. Lovely.

I shouldn’t complain I suppose. I just finished all my schooling and at 21 had gotten the first job I applied for here in Florida. The Resteeze Rest Home was a popular senior home here in central Florida. I’d only been here a few months, it made sense the new guy had to work the holiday weekend.

I clocked in Saturday afternoon and started my long shift; 7am was a long way away. The supper hour went okay and I had the evening shows going in all TV rooms.

“Robbie. What are you doing? You good dawg?”

“What? Yeah, I’m good dog.” I laughed. Robbie was an old Scottish dude and one of the coolest old guys here. Of course, he was one of the ones that had most of his wits. A lot of the people in here had little awareness, most had regressed into child-like thinking and communication.

“Charlotte. Are you okay? You want some water? Or how about a tea?” Charlotte Bilstrong was late 60’s with mid-term Alzheimers. She was one of my favorites, I had a few. I smiled, it might have been because of her big ol’lady titties, but it was hard to say.

“Tea? I like tea.” Her eyes lit up at the thoughts of a cuppa.

I smiled, “Okay, I’ll be right back.”

The rest of the night was good; no major issues. By 9:30 I had most of them back in their rooms; except The Boyz, as I called them. Robbie and Duane, Mr. Archer, as he liked to be called, Henry, Stuart, and Efram usually stayed up late and watched the 10 o’clock movie. I was the only one supervising the Wing, so as the man-in-charge, I made the call and poured them all a whisky.

The movie was good, some crime mystery set in Miami, mostly the beaches. I laughed hearing the Boyz reactions whenever some bikini clad vixen came on screen. These boys may be old, but they knew what was what. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, Stuart had his dick out again, stroking it. Ha! Damn man, he was almost as horny as me. Suddenly I was a little sad, it was sad he was on his own, no woman to satisfy his needs, even at this age.

Which made me think of Charlotte’s tits. Hmmm ... she was just down the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.