My Thanks to Halloween - Cover

My Thanks to Halloween

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2019 by Jack Spratt

Erotica Sex Story: Vassy Skon's progress was a wonderful surprise to all, including me, Wyatt Witten. What still had me in total shock were the rapid changes. Vassy new persona proved she was all women, and very intelligent as her school marks would attest. She was very confident. I still couldn't believe the circumstances that allowed me to become part of Vassy's life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   .

Special thanks to Jim-7 2019 for his expertise in editing and proofing.

No Bunnies were in peril during his edit.

[Editor’s note: “Heh! Heh! Heh!”]


One of the phenomena I was thoroughly thankful for was the acceptance of our new relationship between me and Vassy by her parents. At first they were leery of me, even though my unknown actions were the catalyst that brought Vassy back from her very dark place. That fact kept me awake many a night attempting to figure out just what I had done, whatever it was I was eternally grateful for the result. I had Peter Grate to thank because of his hours of comments about his hometown, Abbotsville. If it wasn’t for his admiration of Abbotsville, I would have never known about it or even considered it for my home.


My name is Wyatt Witten, currently forty-five. I have never had a serious relationship in my life; any need for female companionship was the pay-for-time variety. My introduction to Vassy Skon changed all that!


How fast things could change. Vassy Skon was now part of my life ... actually she was my life. I still couldn’t get my mind around the fact that she loved me; our age difference, me forty-five and Vassy a beautiful young twenty-one year old had me pins and needles expecting a shock that she had met someone her own age. Each day I waited patiently for her to return from College. I wanted to hear all about her day. Each day when she returned she ran to me, jumped into my arms and tried to remove my lips with a kiss. And every time she came into my arms John Thomas was screaming he wanted her.


Halloween was Vassy’s Day. This year would be the first one she actually participated in since her illness. She kept reminding me that I would have nothing to do with the treats, since last year I had used them to lure an unsuspecting young lady, Vassy. She made a topic of pointing that out to all our friends. I cringed every time she brought it up, and my so-called friends would never let me forget it.

We had enough Halloween treats to serve every youngster in Abbotsville for the next three years. They were stored in the hall closet, which I did everything to avoid.

Halloween was in two weeks, and everyday Vassy made a point of reminding how we met. The only good thing was, after she made her point we ended up in bed. And John Thomas and I couldn’t knock that!

Vassy’s love of Halloween carried through ‘till Halloween Eve. She had our home decorated for our mysterious potential visitors. The front of our home had all kinds of goblins and demons lurking about. The youngster of the area had to walk a gauntlet of waving balloon goblins to reach the treats. Vassy was in her glory. She, of course, was in costume, she was a Halloween fairy. I honestly think some of the kids came through more than once. If Vassy was aware of that she never let on. She loved being a host. I thought Vassy was going to cry when we finally closed down. Halloween was over for another year.

The following day, we carefully packaged and labelled every box. Next year would be a breeze.


As with Halloween, Thanksgiving Day was another of Vassy’s special days. Her plan was to have dinner at our home and invite her parents. Vassy liked to cook.


Another one of Vassy’s skills was an eye for decorating. As with most males I know, we were satisfied with the basics, I truthfully never thought of pictures, art forms, pillows and all the sundries items that seem too had popped up in Vassy’s mind. Every weekend she dragged my sorry ass to a number of massive stores, her favorite was ‘Ikea.’ I suggested she go alone, but she insisted I accompany her to approve her choices. Like I had a choice?


We hadn’t finished the last of the Thanksgiving Turkey when Vassy started hinting about Christmas. Over the last number of years I spent Christmas on cargo ships, for me Christmas was just another day, religious I was not. Not for Vassy, when she set her mind on something, get the hell out of way or she would run you over. Christmas was going to be a big thing whether I wanted it or not.


Over the last couple of weeks, when Vassy and I were cuddle up in bed she would reiterate about her childhood, from her early years in grade school to her collapse as a result of the brutal killing of her boyfriend Karl. One of her very best buddies was Tanika Town. Tanika and she were very, very close cronies from grade two. She and Tanika were very serious buds, and according to Vassy they had no secrets. Very often Vassy would reiterate how much she missed her friend. Vassy kept reminiscing about how they did everything together. There was something in her voice when she spoke of Tanika that told me there was much more to her story concerning the very close relationship with Tanika. I planned on talking to Vassy’s parents and perhaps glean more information about their relationship.


After Vassy left for school, I called the Skon’s and requested a meeting with them. They were curious about my call.


Mrs. Skon met me at the door and welcomed me. She led me to the kitchen where Mr. Skon was enjoying a coffee.

“What can we do for you, Wyatt?”

“What can you tell me about Vassy and Tanika Town? Vassy mentioned her last night. There was something in her voice that gave me the impression there was something special between Vassy and Tanika.”

“Vassy and Tanika were best friends since grade two. They were thicker than thieves ... joined at the hip you might say. In their early teens they became even closer.”

There was concern in Mrs. Skon’s voice. I looked at her questioningly.

“They were lovers.”

“Lovers?”

Mrs. Skon was obviously embarrassed and squirming in her chair. Mr. Skon was blushing, looking at his feet, not wanting to make eye contact with me.

“Yes, you know like lesbians, they touched and kissed each other all over their bodies. When they were twelve or thirteen was when I realized their close feelings to one another. They had sleepovers nearly every weekend switching between our homes. One evening during one of those sleepovers, I was walking by Vassy’s bedroom I heard serious moaning. I thought maybe one of them had a tummy ache, I peeked in the room. The view was shocking. It wasn’t a tummy ache, they were - what is it called? 69’ing. Vassy face was buried between Tanika’s light tanned legs, Tanika had her face between Vassy’s. I could hear the slurping sounds as they ate each other’s pussy. I closed the door.”

Tanika was colored. Why did I pick that out?

“Another time when I heard the same moaning, I looked into Vassy’s bedroom. Vassy was on her knees, Tanika had, I don’t know what you call them, it looked like a bunch of small marbles on a stick and she was pushing the stick in and out of Vassy’s asshole. Vassy was moaning and groaning with pleasure. I couldn’t believe things like that happen.”

Vassy liked anal, good news. Anal beads were now on the shopping list!

“So what happened? Where is Tanika, now?”

“Shortly after Vassy’s personality change, the result of the shock of what happened to her boyfriend Karl; she didn’t recognize Tanika in any way. Actually Vassy didn’t recognize anyone. Tanika took it really hard. She stopped coming to see Vassy. I called her parents and they told me Tanika never come home one night, that happened about two years ago. The police have Tanika listed as a missing person. I feel so sorry for Tanika’s parents. Tanika and Vassy were the same age; their birthdays were only a month apart.”

“Has Tanika talked to her parents since she left?”

“Only once, that I know of did Tanika call parents. She told them she was fine and not to worry, but divulged nothing else, her parents were very disappointed after the conversation.”


Vassy never mentioned Tanika again. During our time together Vassy never ceased her affection for me. Each time she came into view it was like the first time. I enjoyed every moment with her. Vassy boobs were very sensitive. I could get her to cum just my manipulating her nipples. And when she came, it was like releasing Niagara Falls, her elixir just poured out of her pussy.

I spent many an hour with my mouth glued to Vassy’s pussy to extract as much of her essences as possible. Vassy had a very unique taste; I could understand why Tanika enjoyed Vassy’s pussy and her anal pucker. In the deep recesses of my mind, I imagined Tanika and me sharing this bounty.


Vassy, like all of her co-students all had a ‘Facebook‘ account. Me, I still couldn’t see the value of social media. Vassy would tell me little tid-bits about some of her contacts. Many of those comments confirmed why a Facebook account wouldn’t interest me.


Vassy never ceased reminding me of Christmas. She had me sit beside her as she Googled various Christmas items. Trees for example, do you realize there has to hundreds of different variations of Christmas trees? That fact had absolutely zero interest for me, but not for Vassy. She had me look at every image, and then asked me my opinion which was usually a distortive grunt. I watched her eyes, when she found what she really wanted they seem to glow. That was the choice I would agree on. For being so understanding I got a kiss and John Thomas got a squeeze.


One thing that continued to bother me was the disappearance of Tanika Town. With my limited skills I spent hours on the net with search engines attempting to glean something new about Tanika Town. It was an adventure in frustration. I called the Skon’s to get any additional information on Tanika’s parents they might have. Perhaps a face to face with them would give me a sliver of info I could follow up.

It took four attempts to contact Tanika’s parents. I explained to Tanika’s mother who I was and what I wanted from them. She was hesitant but after conferring with her husband agreed to see me, tomorrow at eleven when Vassy was at school.

The meeting went better than I had anticipated. Tanika’s parents were looking for closure about Tanika’s disappearance. I sensed that Mrs. Town had premonitions that something bad had happened to her daughter. The good news was during our conversations about Tanika, it was divulged that Tanika had been very active in assisting the less fortunate in Abbotsville and was a participant in seven various charities. Mrs. Town gave me the list. Most I had never heard of but it gave me some fodder for some research. When I left, Mrs. Town had me promise to keep her and her husband up to date on any new information about their daughter, I might uncover.


With the house finished as far as I was concerned, I started to get bored. I needed something to do. Vassy had her college; me, I had Vassy. But in the times between, I needed something occupy my mind and hands. Abbotsville was in the middle of the state with no sizable bodies of water, so my marine engineering talents were not in demand. Every morning I went over the ‘Help Wanted’ ads both in print and online. Then I read an article about a large contractor that was developing a tunnel through the Everett Mountain range for an oil pipe line. The article gave a history of the company and the challenges of tunneling through the very hard granite. Their electric power was generated by large marine diesel engines. Hell, it was worth a shot.


I spoke to Vassy’s dad about the project. His firm had been contracted to provide diesel fuel for the numerous power generators on the contractor’s site. He knew the site manager, Ken Bridges. He actually called him while I was there and arranged an interview for me. It was for nine-thirty tomorrow morning. Vassy’s dad gave me directions; follow Timber Road out of Abbotsville until I see the construction site. He said I couldn’t miss it.


After Vassy left for college, me and my Chevy headed out to locate ‘Timber Road’. It turned out not to much of challenge. In the distance I could see the Everett Mountain range and headed for it. I had to admit it was a hellva view of the mountain chain just outside of Abbotsville. Once on Timber Road I just headed east. There was little chance of missing the construction site. So far there was no turn offs from Timber Road, just a couple of trails that showed no signs of recent use. Then out of nowhere came a mind numbing sight, there in the middle of what I would call a bunny trail was a substantial stainless steel lift gate blocking one of the trails upward. Looking at the grade heading upwards, I was confident it didn’t lead to the construction site.


Four more miles further I came on to the site, they must have blasted, as I felt a tremor in the truck. I approached the security gate and advised the attendant I had an appointment with Ken Bridges. He pointed to a large mobile office to the left.


The interview went well. The company operated four large marine diesel engines that powered the electric generator’s that provided the power for the site and for the compressors that powered the pneumatic drills.

The site had been operating with a minimum crew maintaining the diesels. They had been advertising but hadn’t attracted the heavy diesel mechanics they were looking for. They had thee tradesmen in for interviews but as soon as they realized the size of the engines they needed to work on, they said thanks but no thanks. Compared to the size of the engines on a cargo ship, theirs were small. I was hired on probation for sixty days. They didn’t know me, and from their prior experience with diesel mechanics, they were hedging their bet. Start date was tomorrow morning.


I felt good about myself as I drove back to Abbotsville. As I passed the lift gate, I could actually look up the grade and seen a cabin and a late model Suburban parked I had to smile when I noticed bunnies running over the trail.


Vassy was happy for me when I told her about the job. She said it was a about time I got off my ass and started working. We planned a special dinner for Friday. That night as we cuddled Vassy moaned with pleasure as I played with her nipples. Later she gave me one of the best blow-jobs ever. Finally drifting off to sleep, the last thing that came to my mind was the fantastic image of her friend Tanika Town using the anal beads on Vassy. Suddenly John Thomas was ready to go again.


Hell, it felt good to be back in the saddle. The site foreman took me in hand and showed me the engines locations. The four were sitting on thick cement pads. He introduced me to three other men, two mechanics and one apprentice. While walking around the site, my hearing picked up two sounds that I didn’t like. One or two of the engines were working too hard. Being new, I didn’t want to appear to be a show-off. While on break, I mentioned my suspicions to one of the other mechanics: Buck Alton.

“I hate to admit it, Wyatt, but I have been hearing the same thing for nearly a week. Simon and I have run every test we can think of but haven’t been able to get a hit on the problem. Have you come across anything like this in your experience?”

“The engines I have worked on were massive compared to these, but twice in my years I have heard something similar. In those cases it was the oil pumps. The main washers were leaking. Once we replaced them, the sounds stopped. It could be the same problem here.”

We got permission to shut that one engine down, and the three of us pulled the oil pump. It was the main washer. It had a burr on it that was allowing the oil to leak. Once it was replaced, all was well. Management was pleased. Had one of the diesel engines overheated and crashed, it would have meant tens of thousands of dollars for repairs, not to mention the three or four weeks of down time.


When driving home that night, the thought of Vassy enjoying anal beads came into mind. The little experience I had with anal I did enjoy. I hadn’t spent too much time on Vassy’s pucker other to know it had beautiful dark rim, with just a few wrinkles. Many at time it appeared to wink at me when Vassy was enjoying one of her many climaxes. John Thomas thought we should do something about it. My first thought was some anal toys, but where would I get them? Vassy wasn’t home from college when I arrived. I got my Note Book and Googled anal toys in Abbotsville. There was a store in the West Mall that Vassy had mentioned a couple of months ago called ‘Lesbos’ hell I can’t even remember the reason for her telling me. In their ad it stated they stocked all the self-satisfaction items girls and young ladies could desire. Back in the Avalanche I was on my way to the mall.


I was surprised at the size of the store and the continuous flow of foot traffic. It appeared that many a young lady enjoyed their products. Upon entering, did I feel embarrassed? YES! I was the only male. What a display, I had no idea how many various items young ladies could purchase. Fortunately a young well-endowed clerk notices me.

“Can I help you?”

She was very attractive, beautiful boobs with very large nipples that were on display in a very tight silk blouse.

“I hope so, I feel so foolish.”

“Don’t be, as you can appreciate we don’t get many male shoppers. What can I do to help?”

“My girlfriend is into anal. What can you suggest?”

My poor MasterCard took a large hit! I left the store three hundred and fifty dollars poorer. I didn’t realize that many young ladies were interested in enhancing and enjoying their anal puckers, but the variety of items confirmed it. John Thomas was hard just imagining the scenes. The embarrassing thing was the ‘Lesbos’ bags were a bright blue with ‘Lesbos’ in large white lettering. Walking back to the Avalanche got smiles from most of the shoppers. A few older women gave me scowls. Tonight should be interesting. But as it turned out, it wasn’t because of ‘Anal Toys’.


When I got home, Vassy had a surprise for me. She had brought home a fellow student. A striking black haired beauty, Dylan Hudson, her dark brown eyes appeared black, but they were shining diamonds of intrigue.

“Wyatt, Dylan and I go way back many years, she transferred back to the college. She is going to be a gynaecologist; she used to like to practise on me and our friends.”

That was the first time Vassy ever mentioned her lesbian interests. It didn’t faze her at all. It was fine with me as long as I could witness the interaction. Yes, I had a very dirty mind. Then I thought of all the toys, this could be very interesting.

Dylan was built like the proverbial brick shit house. She kept looking at me, and I returned the interest. Standing maybe five six, she had to be at least a 36 C with a small waist and long shapely legs. Her skin was like light porcelain. I had no idea what scent she was wearing but John Thomas was saluting because of it.


“Wyatt, Dylan is staying for dinner. Dylan, where are you staying?”

“I got a room at the residence, a small room with three other girls.”

Vassy looked at me with her big blues and smiled.

“Wyatt, do you think we could offer Dylan the spare bedroom until she gets settled?”

What the hell could I say, with both girls staring me down, John Thomas was all for it, his thoughts were you never know what could happen.

“Of course Dylan is welcome, Vassy. Can I help you move your luggage?”

“Would you, I would be very grateful.”

John Thomas was suggesting a way she could. He had no loyalty!

“Vassy where does dinner stand, we could do it now.”

“We have time. Come on Dylan, might as well do it now before Wyatt changes his mind.”

I followed Vassy and Dylan out of the house, what an ass. Well shaped, her slacks embedded in her butt cheeks, the sway was perfect. Then she turned around and looked at me and then at John Thomas. I could feel the blush rising from John Thomas to my face.


The actual trek to the residences was quick and efficient. All Dylan’s items were in the spare bedroom. Dinner was great.


“Dylan, why don’t you have your bath while Wyatt and I clean up the dinner dishes? I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures.”

My thought was what ‘adventures’.

Vassy lead Dylan to the bathroom, I could hear part of the conversations where the towels were, shampoo etc. Vassy returned to the kitchen with a glowing smile on her face.

“I can’t believe how good I feel to see Dylan again. We were great buddies. I didn’t realize just how much I really missed her. Me, her and Tanika were the greatest of friends.”

Then I watched Vassy face turn dark as the thoughts of Tanika hit her. I took her in my arms and held her. Vassy was shaking with a sob, and then she looked at me, with a surprised look on her face.

“Sorry, Wyatt, I don’t know what came over me.”

I didn’t say anything. When Vassy wanted to confide in me about Tanika I would be ready. Then I thought of ‘Lesbos’ it may be a good time to present the gifts to her considering Dylan was here. I went to the closet and returned with the bright blue bags embossed ‘Lesbos’. Vassy looked at me.

“What is that?”

“Guess.”

I handed her the bags, and watched her remove each item. I could see the blush rising on her face. She looked at me.

“How did you know?”

“A little bird told me, beside I love looking at your pucker. Do you like?”

“Oh, Wyatt, they are beautiful.”

She was in my arms rubbing against poor John Thomas. I grasped her butt and pulled her hard into John Thomas. He wanted relief. To change the subject I asked Vassy about Dylan’s adventures.

“She and a team of medical people went to Honduras for three weeks; she spent all that time examining and prescribing for the young girls and woman. She loves her work.”

John Thomas had some very dirty thoughts.


Vassy grabbed the ‘Lesbos’ bags and went to the basement laundry room. I could hear water running, she was washing all her new toys. I had bought three large tubes of K. Y. Jelly. I knew it would be put to good use. Vassy returned with a Victoria Secret carry-all. Vassy’s toys were in a good place. We heard Dylan moving about. Vassy tucked the Victoria Secret bag in our bedroom


Dylan had finished her bath and returned to the kitchen. She was wearing a semi-transparent gown that showed her boobs and large nipples what really got to John Thomas was the wide expanse between her thighs, it had to measure at least four inches. I could only imagine. Then a very nasty thought came to mind. Was that beautiful space invaded by any of the young ladies from Honduras? Inquiring minds wanted to know! Vassy was watching me examining Dylan. She had a wicked smile on her face, like she knew something.


“Dylan quit teasing Wyatt. You haven’t changed.”

“Wyatt certainly can’t be interested in me with you as his partner.”

“Maybe not, but a certain appendage of his is!

Both girls thought that was funny. But it was true. John Thomas had me tenting so everyone could see.

“Dylan, come and join me in the bathroom while I bathe, I want to hear all about your adventures in Honduras, especially the young girls and women you assisted.”

Dylan looked at me smiling, when I just stared back, I could see a blush forming and on her porcelain skin, it was distinctly obvious. I heard the water running for Vassy’s bath. It had me curious, did Dylan still have her gown on. My imagination did runnth over. So much so, I stealthily moved to the bathroom door. I heard Dylan mutter.

“Vassy I really missed you and your taste.”

Taste?

The door was open a crack, what I saw was a vision. Vassy was sitting on the counter, legs spread wide. Dylan on her knees in-between Vassy’s thighs, her mouth glued to Vassy’s pussy.

“You taste a lot better than the young Honduras girls. I had two in bed with me every night. They loved my white pussy.”

I left. John Thomas suggested we should join them. I had to admit Dylan would be interesting.


Later in bed, Vassy was bubbling with enthusiasm, we enjoyed each other. During that time, Vassy had grabbed her knees and pulled them toward her breast exposing her moist pussy and I had a great view of her dark rimmed pucker. When I kissed it, Vassy went bonkers. She reached back and spread her bum cheeks opening her aperture. It was a thing of beauty, nearly a perfect circle, a beautiful pink opening. There was an area of soft brown colored skin around the circle rim. I kissed it again and used my tongue. Vassy was in the throes of a climax. Vassy grabbed my body and placed John Thomas between her pussy lips. He left a very large deposit. Then we snuggled, but for some reason Vassy was restless. She squirmed and tossed.

“Wyatt, I’m sorry but I am concerned about Dylan. I am going to see if she has been able to settle down.”


With that she was out of bed grabbed a wrap and was on her way to Dylan’s bedroom. I waited a couple of minutes and then followed. Bedroom door was open a crack, I could hear moaning. Pushing the door open I had a view of Dylan and Vassy 69ing, Vassy was on top her beautiful bottom facing my way, Dylan had her faced buried into Vassy’s spread pussy. Then I heard.

“Dylan, do you like Wyatt’s cum? It is fresh. When he ejaculated his load in me I thought of you.”

I watched as my creamy cum seeped from Vassy’s open pussy to Dylan’s tongue. Dylan’s finger was deep in Vassy’s pucker while she continued to eat my cum from Vassy moist pussy.

“It does have an interesting tang to it.”

Then Vassy froze as Dylan brought her to a climax. I closed the door and went to bed.


There was no movement in the house when I awoke in the morning Vassy was beside me, softly snoring. I was sure I could see some dried residue on her upper lip, Dylan’s dried pussy juice. Humm I wanted to taste it, but hopefully from the source. I drove to the job site with a smile on my face.


During a break, I grabbed a coffee and sat at jury rigged table. It was rough lumber on two saw-horses, with a two-by-twelve on two nail kegs for seats. Across from me sat one of the engineers, I had seen often but hadn’t been introduced too. He looked at me and then offered his hand.

“Hello, I am Ron Wreckler. I’m the one that makes things go boom around hear.”

“Wyatt Witten, diesel mechanic. Pleased to meet you.”

“I heard that you did some preventive maintenance on two of our generators, ensuring we didn’t have an unforeseen break-down that would have cost the project down time. I don’t know what you did but I thank you. We are on schedule right now, and I hope to keep it that way.”

He went on to tell he also lived in Abbotsville, in a loft type of apartment. He was single but intimated he enjoyed company. There was a blast from a whistle advising break was over. I was glad to be working again. Not so much for the money but the companionship and interaction with the rest the men on the job.


When I arrived home, the house was empty. Vassy and Dylan hadn’t returned from college. I had the house to myself. I head to the bathroom for a shower and a shave. John Thomas and I were hoping for some action tonight. The image of both Dylan and Vassy 69ing last night had John Thomas ready for action. Stripping for my shower, I noticed the clothes hamper was full. Sitting on top was Dylan’s bra and her matching thong panties. Being nosey, I checked the bra, 36C. Dylan’s soiled thong was of a silky material, I examined them and couldn’t help myself, and I had them under my nose. There was an odor of her scent, a trace of urine and her body fluids. Boing! John Thomas was like a steel bar. The sound of the front door closing told me the girls had returned. I hastily buried Dylan’s panties in the hamper and showered. John Thomas didn’t co-operate. He wouldn’t go down!


In the kitchen both girls were talking a mile a minute, just like to teenagers. They noticed me and both gave me a sexy smile. Both were in blouses and slacks, the slacks were like second skins, both had very noticeable camel toes. They went to collage looking like that? Thinking back ions ago I don’t recall any girls in my life looking like these too, hey I wasn’t complaining. John Thomas loved it. I couldn’t help myself. I kept imagining both Dylan and Vassy in bed with me.


After dinner both girls hit for the shower, I was tempted to follow but knew all it would do was frustrate me. When they returned, both were in robes and in my mind, both were glowing with a well satisfied sex look, my dirty imagination runnth wild.


When Vassy came to bed, I could easily tell she was loaded for bear! She was sexually aggressive and built up my Libido so much John Thomas was hurting, needing to be drained. When I came in Vassy, I couldn’t believe the number of surges I ejaculated. Vassy cuddled with me then she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.