Collateral Damage Book II: the Sacrifice - Cover

Collateral Damage Book II: the Sacrifice

Copyright© 2019 by DeeBee

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Will managed to find out what had happened to his fiancée and to his parents and he got his revenge against Sean Donaghue. However, the price was high and now he needs to find a reason to live again. Could the reason be a new work as a PI with his former partner Greg? Could it be a new love? - Warning, also this book II can be considered dark, even if the setup is a bit different when compared to book I.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction  

I was sure that neither Amy or Ruth noticed my absence, or if they did, they didn’t think anything about it. Nothing happened during the morning that was out of the ordinary, and by the time I could have my break enjoying the afternoon sun and country music, I had not seen any hints that my - or our - plans could have been compromised. I put my earplugs on and leaned back and concentrated on the message I wanted to send. This time it would be a long and detailed one, and I sent everything twice, just to be sure that they could read my signals.

“I haven’t slept that good in ages. I’m sure that it was because of what you did for me.”

I didn’t open my eyes immediately, but I’m sure that she had been watching me for a while, and she must have noticed when I stopped messaging and started actually listening to the music. When I turned to look at Jeanie I winced internally because of the shit-eating grin on her face.

“I think it’s the fact that you feel there is some hope.”

“And I think those were the best orgasms of my life. I just can’t wait to feel that again.”

I guess I should have been happy to see that distraught teen girl suddenly so happy, but the whole thing just made me even more uneasy. People just didn’t make that kind of change in one night - or even in a week. I could only hope that she could keep her act together a few more days.

“Jean, there are several things we need to do and take care of before we can make our escape. I’m sure that you wouldn’t want all the other girls to become innocent victims in a massacre.”

She fell silent for a moment.

“Some of them haven’t been very nice to me - and all the men are still laughing at you behind your back.”

“It would come to haunt you afterwards, Jeanie. I wouldn’t like that to happen to you.”

“So you care about me?”

Somehow I had a feeling that I was walking on very thin ice, here. Of course, I could have promised her everything - and even more – but, if I wanted to be able to look at myself in the mirror after this mission, I just couldn’t do it. Besides, she was probably risking her life, helping me here. I just wasn’t all that certain she fully understood it.

“Of course I care about you and your kid brother, Jean. I want you both to safely get out of here and continue your lives, happy and free. That also means that I don’t want anything to happen that might cause any more nightmares.”

After that, we agreed to meet again after Ruth and Amy had gone to sleep. I was afraid Ruth might need a bit more attention this evening, and that was exactly what happened. Somehow. I managed to stay awake until both Ruth and Amy were snoring in the bed. I would really have liked to sleep myself, but a long sleep would not be available for me today - or tonight.

Again, Jeanie was there with Zachery, waiting for me. Smiling. This just couldn’t be good.

Despite all my fears, everything went very smoothly. We entered the same small room behind the main ‘fest’ room and I insisted that I should see as much of the area as I could without the risk of being noticed. I already knew that there were three men awake all the time; two in a hut by the gate, and one in the main surveillance room next to the main entrance. From there, he had a full coverage of all the external doors and windows and all the areas where you could approach the ranch. I had already seen much of it, but I had never been allowed to access the bedrooms upstairs - or this ‘fest’ area.

The only light in that large room came from some emergency lightning running around, low on the walls. It was not much, but I still I could see the interesting setup of the room. Next to the door we just used, there was a podium, and the room itself was filled with chairs - and beds. I forced myself not to think what had been happening in this very room at certain times of the month. Once we reached the main entrance to the room, I turned to Jeanie.

“Is it safe to open these doors? What’s out there?”

“There is an entryway, which then opens to the main hall.”

I quickly checked the door and its frame, but I couldn’t find any sign of sensors or alarms. I had been in that control room a few times, and I was quite certain that they didn’t monitor the insides of the buildings. Yet, my pulse was approaching two hundred a minute when I carefully opened the door.

The entryway was not a big one and it was dimly lit, just like the main fest room. Some ten feet away, there was another set of doors that opened to the main hall and I knew that I had seen them from the other side. Turning my head, I noticed something that suddenly raised my hopes. There was a big cabinet whose purpose I recognized immediately - it was made for storing guns. It was a big and sturdy one, and there was no way of breaking into it. The lock on the cabinet door had a digital combination.

I whispered to Jeanie.

“Jean, why is this cabinet here?”

“Simple, no guns are allowed inside the fest room.”

I could feel my spirits rise a bit more.

“Any possibility that you’d know the combination of this lock... ?”

She shook her head.

“No, only the men know it - and there will be a loud alarm if someone enters a false code a few times. One of the girls tried to open it once, but she only managed to activate the alarm. Then Matthew reprimanded her and she was sent back home...”

Except that she was sure that the girl was not sent back home. I took a gentle hold of Jeanie.

“Jeanie, once we get out of here, after a few days, I’ll make sure that you and your brother will have a home.”

Once I said that, I knew that I’d really need to take care of it. She might be close to being a nutcase, but besides helping her out of here, I really needed to make sure that she’d be loved and taken care of. As soon as I decided that, I also knew what I needed to do. Something to add to my next message.

“Would you really do that for me?”

Now I had a nagging feeling that she might have understood things a little bit differently than what I actually meant, but I saw no reason to go into details. I just nodded to her in the dim light.

“Of course.”

I could see her smile even though it was pretty dark. Little Zachery just murmured, resting in that baby carrier.

“Would you make me feel good again, please? Now?”

Soon I found myself in that little room again, with my head between her legs. It didn’t take long to make her come twice. Once she started to pull away, I also lifted my face, and looked at the naked girl sitting on the bed.

“No more, or I’ll not be able to walk tomorrow.”

Then, without any warning she kissed me. OK, it was not an out of this world kiss, but it was a kiss I would not have expected from a fifteen year old girl. Especially when she was able to taste herself in my mouth. Unfortunately, there was a part of me that reacted quite strongly to naked girls kissing me, talented or not.

“I want to return the favor now, please.”

Before I could collect a response I could have used to stop her, she already had freed my hardened member and she had her little mouth over my crown.

She certainly was no professional, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying what she did to me - and I hated myself for enjoying it. In a way, I felt I was no better than Matthew when I allowed her to do that for me. However, I could not deny the fact the the whole scene was quite erotic, and my self-hate did not stop me ejaculating in her mouth. My heart ached when I kissed and thanked her, afterwards. On my way back to my own bed, I cursed Matthew and his friends for creating this mess. I knew that Jeanie was perhaps the youngest girl there, but I was quite sure that there were several others who would need extensive therapy once all this was over.

The next day was Friday, but I felt that everything was in slow motion. I was so ready for the day following, that everything just dragged. I guess it was a very good thing that I was considered a bit stupid and slow, since that day, I certainly looked the part. Whenever possible, I went through the plan I had made. Step by step. Multiple times. After the fifth or the sixth run, I stopped making any changes to it and probably after the tenth run I could not find anything to tune. Yet, I continued with all the possible scenarios and all the things that might go wrong. Since most of those scenarios included some loss of life, I continued my mental exercises. I didn’t want any collateral damage. Not this time.

Some time during the afternoon, I took my break ‘listening to my music’, while sending my message. I confirmed the time when it might be possible to ‘inspect’ the ranch - hopefully without loss of lives. When I finished messaging and started listening to the music, I could feel a sense of doubt. Could they read my messages out there? Would they really follow my instructions?

“How are you going to prevent her being there tomorrow?”

Now, I had been aware of Jeanie for some time, but I had just listened to the music and tried to relax. From the way she said it, I could tell that Jeanie was not genuinely happy about the fact that I wanted to save another girl. I took off the earplugs and took some dried seeds from my pocket.

“These are Wisteria seeds. I was about to ask you if you could help me put a few of them in her lunch soup, tomorrow.”

“What will it do to her?”

“Hopefully not much; maybe some nausea, stomach pains and vomiting. Maybe diarrhea.”

“I can do that.”

Somehow, the idea of the other girl vomiting and feeling sick, seemed to suit her quite well. The problem was that I had to trust her, since I just could not risk someone seeing me next to Louise’s plate. The men just didn’t serve the food here. Not even me, being half a man and a cuckold.

The rest of the day passed without problems, and even I could sense that the men were anxiously waiting for the day following. I was not sure what kind of hold Matthew had on these guys. Or, was it just the fact that they had all these young girls here to fuck and impregnate. However, I was sure that more than one of them was wanted by authorities in some states. I already knew that Ruth was stuck here after screwing up a few meetings with her parole officer. Matthew himself certainly was nuts, and it wasn’t all that reassuring to know that he hadn’t planned to blow himself up, in case everything went south.

After the evening meal, I didn’t dare use more than half a pill in Ruth’s drink, since I didn’t want her to become suspicious, not at this point. Myself, I had been tired in the mornings, but I was quite certain that I could handle two more nights with a limited amount of sleep. Like, I had a real choice. When I finally was sure that both Amy and Ruth were sleeping, I would have been quite ready to fall asleep myself.

“It took you much longer than usual.”

I had enough experience of women to recognize the voice of a pissed female. Unfortunately, the success of my mission depended on this young - and more than a bit unstable - woman. I took her hands and kept my gaze in her eyes.

“Jean, Ruth was already a bit worried that she had been so tired the last two evenings. This was only one evening and I’m sorry about that. Remember, if everything goes as planned, we’ll be out of here tomorrow night.”

Yet it was not my reply, but my kisses on both of her cheeks that brought the smile back to her face. Internally I sighed in relief, but I could not help worrying about the future. Tomorrow. Everything should be over tomorrow. Tonight, I wanted to check that we actually would be able to escape the ranch through the tunnel and the old mine. Jeanie considered that a waste of time, but I could sense that there was something else that was bothering her. I took hold of her hand.

“That’s OK, Jeanie. But the point is, we need some help once we get out, and I need to know what to expect once we leave the tunnel and enter the mine. I promise that we’ll not spend any more time there than necessary.”

She still seemed a bit unsure.

“Jean, do you want Matthew to be punished?”

“Yes!”

At least, that was something she was very sure about.

“Then I need to know more, once we get there. I want to protect you and your kid brother as much as possible, and this whole thing is going to be a big mess.”

The walk to the end of the tunnel was longer than I had expected, and there were a couple of turns which were probably there because there had been something in the way and the builders had tried to avoid external signs of this getaway route as much as possible. The closer we got to the end of the tunnel, the more Jeanie’s appearance changed. All the time, she was carrying small, sleeping Zachery in that baby carrier, but once we stopped at the locked gate at the end of the tunnel, Jeanie was shaking so much that Zachery almost woke up. I hugged Jeanie, took the key from her shaking hand and opened the gate that was in the middle of the bars blocking the access to the mine.

Even though the tunnel ended, the lighting continued within the mine. The difference was that the walls of the gallery were dark and further apart, the floor was not even and that slowed us down, somewhat.

But I got a real shock when she started speaking without any warning; I had already gotten used to the fact that her moods could change from jolly to despondent between sentences. But I was not really prepared to the lifelessness of her voice when she started explaining what she had seen down there. Suddenly, she stopped in front of one side gallery and pointed out to me the place where she had been hiding when she had heard voices coming from the tunnel. How she had been standing there in the darkness - four months pregnant and desperate - and she had gotten a glimpse of Matthew carrying one of the girls. A girl who had just been ‘driven back to the town so that she could go back home’.

After a few minutes, Matthew had come back alone, but she had stayed there hiding for some time before she had dared to move and go searching for the girl. Some ten feet from the place where the lights ended and the galleries led in two different directions, there was a covered hole in the ground. The cover was not heavy, just a big piece of plastic so she had had no problems lifting it. It was dark inside the hole, but there was a rusted ladder going down.

But first, there was that smell. It was faint, but it was there. Then, she saw a piece of clothing stuck in the ladder, and she knew. That piece of clothing was from the dress her mother had been wearing.

I kept her close to me all the time she was telling that story, and I could not help admiring her, nuts or not. In a way, I had been through a lot, but I had been an adult and there had always been people to support me. Well, maybe not during the time I had been drinking, but that had been my own choice. I was so deep in my own thoughts that I had almost missed her words when we stopped at the place where the galleries crossed, and I could see the hole that was covered with the plastic.

“I almost jumped there. I wanted to jump in after my parents. But then Zachery kicked in my stomach and I just couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t.”

She started crying - silently. I held her for a moment and then I started guiding her away from the covered hole. I whispered some soothing words, and wiped away the tears from her cheeks.

The gallery that led towards the surface was quite steep. There was a pair of rails and some old wooden steps - but the most important thing was that the cables - and the dim lightning - continued that way. Once I thought that we were safely away from the hole, I turned to Jeanie.

“Jean, why don’t you and your brother sit down here on these steps while I take a look where this leads. I shouldn’t be long.”

She nodded and sat down on the steps. I couldn’t help worrying about her, so I quickly kissed her both of her cheeks and her forehead while she was sitting there.

“I’ll be right back.”

I started running up those steps, and it didn’t take long to reach the place where the lighting ended. In the wall just under the last light, there was a locked casing made of stainless steel. I shivered a bit when I thought about the purpose of that casing - or the device inside it. When I turned and looked ahead in the gallery, all I could see was darkness. Of course. Matthew didn’t want to risk these lights being seen from outside but I was quite sure that the exit couldn’t be far. I took about a dozen steps into the darkness, wondering if this really would be safe, since I really could not see a thing. I stopped and considered my options. There had to be an exit, otherwise this whole thing would not make any sense.

Then, standing there in the darkness, I heard it. The wind. The voice of the wind when it stirred some bushes. I decided to trust that there was a way out, since I didn’t want to explain any cuts or bruises I might get finding my way in the darkness. I turned back towards the light and Jeanie.

Back at the ranch, Jeanie became her old, mostly happy, self. One reason for that might have been those two orgasms she had with the help of my tongue and fingers. When she tried to move and pull down my sweatpants in order to access my once-again rigid cock, I gently took her hands in mine and shook my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.