In the Digital Age - Cover

In the Digital Age

by Matt2670

Copyright© 2019 by Matt2670

Erotica Sex Story: This story supposes that a dosed 14 year old boy got passed around at a frat party, rather than a girl. Benjamin suffers the mental fallout of the incident for a week. Then the younger brother of one of the frat-boys calls to discuss what happened. Despite discovering that his victimizers have pictures and videos of his ordeal, Benjamin unexpectedly finds a friend in Ethan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Thursday, December 6, 2018, 3:31 pm

Benjamin never expected to suck a boy’s cock. It happened at a frat party Saturday night, December 1, 2018, and he sucked not one boy, but eight. Six of the eight came in his mouth and made him swallow. The other two splattered goo all over Benjamin’s face, the quintessential facial. That’s what he erroneously thought, anyway. Benjamin was 14 years, and 3 days old at the time.

“You sure you want to do this Benjamin?”

Benjamin nodded, guiding Jason’s big head into his mouth. This was five days after the gang bang, and Benjamin wanted to suck his friend. It was after school at Jason’s house.

“Oh, my God,” Jason moaned. He was one day past 15. This was his birthday present from Benjamin.

Benjamin remembered little of what happened on Saturday night. He’d obviously been dosed, most likely with a GHB/Molly combination that made him dangerously horny, and pliable. He remembered just enough to wish he didn’t.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Jason questioned. He’d never had a blowjob, and was driven nearly to distraction by Benjamin’s mouth.

“Who would I tell? My parents?” He scoffed. “I wasn’t supposed to be anywhere near University Park. They’d kill me for being there, much less getting myself raped.”

“Did they?” Jason asked hesitantly. “Rape you?”

“Just my mouth,” he said.

Benjamin had first told Jason Monday afternoon after school. Jason was appalled.

“Why would college guys do that to you? Another guy?”

Benjamin gazed at him steadily. “Really, Jason?”

No freshman at JBHS looked more queer than Benjamin. More precisely, like he could be queer. Benjamin stood a pitiful 5’0-1/2” tall, and weighed 89 pounds. He’d garnered a reputation in DHMS as the student with the smallest penis and testicles in school, and that reputation had preceded him to high school. Benjamin had no idea if he was the smallest boy at JBHS; he only knew he measured 3-1/8” long, achingly erect. He was barely the size of his middle finger.

“Do you like doing that?” Jason asked. He was embarrassingly big with respect to Benjamin: 7” long, and 2” thick along his long, straight shaft. Benjamin slowly masturbated him as he sucked.

“I hate it, but I like sucking you.”

“Why?” Jason asked, honestly perplexed. He’d known Benjamin since the first grade and had rolled his eyes at the rumors of his friend’s deviant sexuality. He’d been floored by Benjamin’s decision to suck him today. He didn’t ask; he just told Jason to sit down and unzip his fly. He still couldn’t believe he had.

“I mean...” He writhed as Benjamin slid his mouth down most of his length and sucked determinedly. “How did you know there were eight?” he asked, distracted.

“Because they took pictures of me sucking with my iPhone. I counted eight separate cocks in the pictures. None were black, thank God.”

Jason laughed. He was half-black. “I oughta smack you upside the head, honky-boy-Jew!” Instead, he mussed Benjamin’s hair. A half-Jewish boy sucking a half-black boy’s cock. If that didn’t beat all.

“Did you save the pictures?” he asked.

Benjamin nodded. Jason realized he had worked further down the shaft, and seemed intent on getting it all in his mouth as he sucked. The only way he could do that, he reasoned, was via deep-throating. Had Benjamin learned to do that Saturday night?

“How do you know six guys came in your mouth, and two on your face? You don’t have those pictures on your iPhone?” he said, horrified.

Benjamin nodded again and choked softly on Jason’s head. He had nearly the entire shaft in his mouth. Another few seconds, and he would.

“Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?” He sat up, making Benjamin disengage his mouth.

“What?” he protested.

“What if you get hacked? What if your mom decided to snoop? What if Emily did?” he cried, distressed.

Benjamin chuckled and shook his head. “I put them in a photo vault. No one’s seein’ them but me.” He gazed at Jason curiously. “Do you want to see them?”

Jason was outraged. “Fuck no!” It looked for a moment like he’d whack Benjamin in the head. Benjamin gazed at him with a ghostly smile. He blinked, however, when his cell phone pinged. Freeing it from his back pocket, he checked the screen.

“What... ?”

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked.

“It’s one of the guys from Saturday night! No, he says he knows what happened Saturday night and wants to have his cock sucked too!” Disbelieving, he showed Jason the text. While Jason read, his phone pinged again. “Holy fuck!” Jason choked. Benjamin snatched the phone away.

In the picture, Benjamin had a cock in his mouth. Someone had comically pinched his nose closed, and Benjamin was attempting to push the hand away. You could tell how messed up he was. He also wore no shirt. The guys—he counted five of them in the photo—had him bare-chested.

Ping! The next picture showed him twisted to the left to suck a 2nd cock.

Ping! This text contained six more pictures that showed him sucking each of the surrounding boys, returning to the original cock he’d sucked. He was naked between this boys legs, his tiny erection poking out between his slender thighs. Sucking had him hugely aroused.

“Fucking shit!” Jason shouted. “These guys are all 18-plus! What they’re doing to you is rape, Benjamin!”

Benjamin waved him quiet. “I never saw these pictures!” he croaked. “These are all new!”

Jason remained outraged. “You never told me they made you suck multiple cocks at once!”

“I didn’t know! I mean, I did, sorta...” He blushed as Jason stared at him incredulously.

“You have to remember, I know most of what happened to me Saturday night from a text they sent me, and the pictures they took with my phone. Only one had me with two guys at once. I remembered, but didn’t remember.” He moaned, looking at the pictures of him completely nude on his knees. “I didn’t remember that, at all.”

Ping! “A friend of mine sent me the photos and told me your name and phone number. He’s the guy who took the photos I just sent. Most of them, anyway. They took pictures of you on other phones, too. You sucked him, as well as the other guys, Benjamin. More than you think.”

“Oh, God,” he moaned. “This can’t be real.” Tremulously, he typed back: “How many guys was it?”

Ping! “How many do you think?”

Standing, Jason put himself away and zipped up. “These mother-fucking creeps!”

Benjamin waved him quiet again.

“How many?” he repeated. “Please tell me the truth.”

Ping! “11, including the guy that sent me the pictures.”

Ping! “12 ... sorry! I thought I counted him, but I didn’t. It might have been even more, but I counted 12 guys in the photos I have.”

Benjamin put his face in his hands.

Ping! “I’m not gonna tell anyone, I promise!”

“You just told ME, dammit!”

“Are you alone?”

“Unfortunately, no. I’m at a friend’s house. He knows what I did, though.”

“Sorry. How many did you think you sucked?”

“8.”

“I guess I ruined your afternoon, huh.”

“Fuck,” Benjamin moaned.

The phone pinged again, but Benjamin only shook his head and ignored it.

“You know,” Jason said. “Those pictures are ‘live’, Benjamin.”

“What?”

“Every picture I saw had the ‘live’ symbol at the top. You have an iPhone. The iPhone takes ‘live’ photos.”

“What?” Benjamin was rightly confused. Jason demonstrated for him by pressing on a photo. An unfortunate choice, as they watched Benjamin’s mouth redirected from one boy’s cock to another.

“Oh, no,” he moaned. He’d forgotten entirely about the ‘live’ feature on his phone. The picture-taker obviously had an iPhone too.

“This is ... this is...”

A reminder Ping! sounded because Benjamin hadn’t read the text. “You probably don’t want to hear this, but they took video of you, too.”

Benjamin began to laugh as Jason read the message upside down off the display. “Fuck!” he shouted. “Benjamin, What did you get yourself into?”

Ping! “Are you there?”

“I just committed suicide, you asshole!”

Ping! “I understand you’re upset. Keep in mind I wasn’t at the party, Benjamin. It was my brother. He showed me the pictures and let me Airdrop them to my phone. I haven’t seen anyone else’s pics, or any of the videos except the ones my brother took.”

Benjamin muttered curses while Jason swore them aloud.

“How many videos are we talking about? How many pics? How old are you?”

“Benjamin...” Jason warned.

Benjamin waved him off again. “I want to know!”

Ping! “361 pics and 17 videos. My brother spent most of the time taking pics with his cell phone, he said. You only sucked him twice.”

Benjamin thought he would puke. This was in addition to the three dozen photos on his phone, and the three videos he hadn’t told Jason about.

“Have you shown them to anyone else?”

Ping! “No, and I won’t. I’ll get rid of them if you suck me off.”

Jason swore so loudly that Benjamin cringed and covered an ear reflexively. “You cock-sucking, mother-fucking-asshole—-”

While he continued to rant, Benjamin texted again for the boy’s age.

Ping! “I’m 16,” he replied, “same as you.”

They thought he was 16. He’d lied about his age at the party, he remembered that. Was that a mistake? Had it contributed to or triggered the gang bang? “Do you go to JBHS?” he wrote.

Ping! “I go to catholic school.”

Benjamin chuckled darkly about that. “Why do you want your cock sucked?”

Ping! “The same reason the other 12 did. You missed they had a good time, Benjamin?”

“At my expense, yeah. I didn’t go there to suck cock, you know.”

“But you did. You seemed to enjoy yourself, too.”

“I was drugged. I was sexually assaulted. I had no choice in the matter.”

“You seemed to enjoy yourself,” nameless repeated.

From what he remembered, Benjamin had. He just didn’t remember there being so many cocks.

Ping! “I just counted again. I made a mistake before. It looks like there were only 11 guys, after all.”

Ping! “Fuck! Sorry! I asked my brother just now, and he said there were 12 guys, for sure, including him. It started out with 4, then 4 more guys joined in, and then a last 4 guys toward the end. Everyone in the frat house knew what was going on. They had to turn guys away.”

Benjamin covered his eyes with a hand. Thankfully, Jason had stormed from the bedroom and was somewhere downstairs, still ranting nonstop. He heard a thump that had to be Jason banging a wall. “Will you stop!” he yelled. “I sucked your cock too, dammit!” That halted Jason’s cursing in its tracks.

“Was it an initiation?” he wrote. “Did I suck off pledge’s?”

Ping! “My brother says no. One of the juniors took a shining to you and suggested my brother and 2 other guys get you upstairs alone in a room for some oral sex. My brother was supposed to take pictures, while the other 3 fucked your mouth. It wasn’t supposed to escalate like it did. Do you know what time it ended?”

“No,” Benjamin admitted. “I only know I woke up in a guy’s bedroom at 5 am. He shook me awake, and took me home.”

He’d walked the last two blocks home to keep anyone from seeing the car and possibly identifying the driver. He wouldn’t tell Benjamin his name. Benjamin didn’t remember being with him during the gang-bang.

Ping! “I just watched my brother erase all the pics and videos from his phone and iCloud backup. He’s really freaked out about being caught. He swears no one but him has the pictures he took, although a bunch of guys saw them, he said. And he can’t do anything about pictures the other guys took. You’re on your own there, Benjamin, sorry.”

Thank God for any breaks you can get, he thought. “What about you? You still have the pics.”

Ping! “I’ll let you delete them yourself. You won’t ever have that to worry about. I turned off iCloud backup until you make up your mind. I got no problem letting you check to make sure.”

Benjamin nodded slowly, glad Jason had stayed downstairs. He’d never admit it to anyone, but he wanted to see the pictures and videos on Whoever’s phone. He’d studied the ones on his phone relentlessly since Sunday morning. He’d masturbated watching himself suck cock and having his mouth abused. He had enjoyed it that night, and enjoyed watching himself do it over and over again since Sunday. And now he’d sucked twelve guys, instead of eight. That only excited him more.

“I have no way of going anywhere. I’m 14, not 16. I went to the party with my friend’s older brother. He’s a junior at State, too. He disappeared early, and then came back and got his brother after I’d disappeared upstairs. He didn’t even look for me, I don’t think. My friend who I won’t name thought I had met a girl. We know that didn’t happen, don’t we?”

Ping! “I didn’t know you were 14. Jesus.”

Benjamin switched the phone to silent. “I’m 14 years and 8 days old. My birthday was last Wednesday.”

“Holy crap! Why were you at the party? 16 was bad enough. I can’t believe you’re barely 14, Benjamin!”

“Still want me to suck your cock?”

The reply was 30 seconds in coming. “I’d like to, yeah. I have a car. Access to a car, anyway.”

Benjamin looked at the bedroom door. “Can you pick me up tomorrow night?”

—-///—-

Benjamin couldn’t believe how things had gone. Here he was, in the car of a guy that had lured him upstairs to have his mouth raped by three other guys. Ethan was his 16 year old brother, and had borrowed the car.

“I can stay out until 10 at the latest,” he said, buckling up. “I’m supposed to be grounded, but my mom thinks we’re attending a church social.” He eyed Ethan speculatively. “I want you to know I never sucked a cock until last weekend. I thought I was perfectly straight. Despite what everyone else thought about me,” he muttered, sighing.

Ethan laughed. “I woulda pegged you for queer at first site. I was surprised when Nick told me you fought like hell at first. You told him and the other three that you’d never done it before, and in a way, I think they liked that more.”

Benjamin grumbled, “They liked my virgin mouth?”

Ethan put the Toyota in gear. “We can’t go to my house, dude. Jason’s, maybe?”

Benjamin laughed. “No. He’d not talking to me right now.”

Ethan gazed over. He was blond, with dark blue eyes and looks most guys would kill for. His hair was fashionably disarrayed, his shirt and jacket expensive. He smiled with flawless teeth. Benjamin knew exactly whose brother he was.

“We could always go to the frat house,” he quipped.

Ethan laughed appreciatively. “I have an idea.”

Heading toward Quinn Street and hanging a right, he drove them over to Calloway, and took a left at the stop sign.

“Where are we going?” Benjamin inquired. He wasn’t so much nervous, as curious.

“I’m hoping this pans out. I have a lockbox key to the church guesthouse. One of the guest houses, anyway. It’s a ... What do you call it—a studio apartment? An efficiency?

“My dad’s a church deacon and let’s me make money on the side by doing maintenance at the church. This guest house is the oldest they have, and needs renovations. I painted the kitchen and helped put in new carpet last week. I’m supposed to paint the interior next weekend. I have the key on my ring. It’s unoccupied this weekend; I’m sure it is.”

Benjamin looked skeptical. “Is that safe? What if someone sees lights on in the place and wants to investigate?”

“Out of towner’s use it a lot. It’s only the past two weeks that Dad’s had renovations going on. It’s occupied almost constantly, otherwise. No one will bother us there, I guarantee it.”

Benjamin still wasn’t convinced.

“There’s no hot water, and the place is a mess. I’m telling you, no one’s there this weekend, Benjamin.”

At 6:45 pm they pulled up to the apartment building. Benjamin was relieved to discover the apartment’s front door was hidden from view around the side of the building, accessible via a sidewalk. Someone couldn’t readily tell if it was occupied, or not. The building was old, constructed of red brick and decorative stone. He’d seen it a hundred times from Wilkins Avenue and never paid it a mind.

“I didn’t know this was even an apartment building,” he said. “I did, you know, but... ?” He shut up, feeling stupid.

Ethan laughed. “You’re not the only one to make that mistake. My first time here, I had to call my dad to find out where the apartment was. I felt so stupid.” He pointed to the sign on the side of the building, directing them to Apartment 1H.

Benjamin was deservedly nervous. He wasn’t at all convinced that twelve frat boys didn’t await him in the apartment for another go at his mouth. Jason had questioned why the frat boys hadn’t raped him conventionally, as well; maybe tonight they’d get their chance.

“Can I ask you a question?”

Ethan killed the headlights and turned off the engine.

“Why didn’t they fuck my ass?”

Ethan snorted. “Well, that’s blunt.” He sat back. “Some of the guys wanted to, I heard, but Nick was against it, and so were--” He slowly shook his head. “I promised I wouldn’t name any names. This better not backfire on me, dude.”

Benjamin had his mouth fucked by untold guys and Ethan worried about backfires. He supposed he could make a lot of trouble for the twelve frat-boys.

“If I wanted revenge,” he said, “I’d’ve gone to the police or told my school counselor. I’m here with you, aren’t I?”

The guest apartment was not the mess Benjamin expected. Some furniture was out of place, the new carpet needed vacuuming, and painting supplies covered the dining room table. The place smelled of paint. Drywall patch spotted the walls. It was warm inside, at least.

“Why no running water?” Benjamin asked.

“No hot water,” Ethan corrected, locking the door and engaging the security chain. “Get those?”

Benjamin closed the blinds over the two front windows, while Ethan took care of the kitchen window, and the one facing the woods out back. Benjamin thought it odd the apartment had no window facing the parking lot. He was glad that it didn’t.

“Why did your brother and the others decide against doing me doggie?”

Ethan eyed him, wryly amused. “You really are blunt.” He cocked his head. “Would you rather they hadn’t?”

Benjamin only stared at him.

“I’ll tell you what Nick told me: getting blowjobs was humiliating for you and fun for them. So was fucking your mouth. Doing you anal meant fucking another guy, which struck Nick and his buddies as queer. Some of the later guys didn’t feel that way, or didn’t care, and wanted to take you from both ends. Shit like that. Satisfied?

Benjamin blushed.

At the kitchen sink, he flipped up the lever and swung it to the left. It surprised him when the water started to steam twenty seconds later.

“Ethan... ?” He turned to show the other boy his discovery. Ethan looked a little alarmed.

“Was somebody here?”

“Must have been,” Ethan admitted. “The water heater wasn’t working.” He walked hurriedly to a door at the rear of the kitchen and looked inside. Following, Benjamin spotted the new, pint-size, 38-gallon water heater.

“Dad had to’ve put it in this week. Doesn’t mean nothing though. Nobody’s gonna come check on a Friday night, or do other work.”

Benjamin agreed with that in principle, but remained anxious being there. If it worked out, however, what a godsend, he thought. He wondered what God thought of him sucking a dozen cocks. Thirteen, he reminded himself ... with Ethan next.

“Wanna smoke some dope?” Ethan asked.

Benjamin wasn’t sure he heard him right.

“I have a Sploofy, which completely absorbs the smell. We can smoke in the utility room with the back door open, and no one would ever know we lit up. What’ya think?”

Benjamin never heard of a Sploofy. He’d noted the door in the utility room leading outside, though. “Sure,” he said, shrugging. “I’m cool with that.”

Returning to the car, Ethan brought in a shoulder bag containing his stash and a short green cylinder with a rounded top, identified with the name Sploofy on the side. It stood 6” tall x 2” wide, with holes in the top and bottom. Benjamin assumed it stood upright when in use, sucking air through ports at the base. Uncomfortably, it reminded him of a squat dildo.

“Like this,” Ethan said. He expelled a fake lungful of smoke into the concave bottom. Of course, nothing came out the top, and smelling the top and bottom, Benjamin detected only a faint odor of weed.

“This really works? Have you done it here?”

Ethan shook his head and handed over the pipe. Benjamin inhaled and watched Ethan count out 30 seconds and exhale into the Sploofy’s bottom. Nothing came out the top but a fine mist that Benjamin wasn’t certain he’d even seen. Wow, he thought. When it came to his turn, the device did the same.

“You have the pics, right?”

Ethan grinned. Once he’d blown out, he said: “You wouldn’t be here otherwise, right?”

Benjamin wondered if that was true. “You didn’t copy them anywhere, right?”

“I told you I wouldn’t.” He passed the pipe. “I’m glad you came; I didn’t think you would.”

“You have my pictures.”

Ethan checked the bowl. “I never said I’d show them to anyone, Benjamin. I didn’t!” he protested at Benjamin’s glower. “The deal was I’d delete them if you sucked my cock. I never said I planned to show them around if you didn’t.”

“That’s not how I remember!” Benjamin said hotly. He batted away the offered pipe, but then took it again. He wondered if what Ethan claimed was true. He’d need to review the text stream to be sure. He couldn’t do that now.

“This is good weed,” he said.

“My brother gave it to me. It is strong shit.”

Benjamin held in his lungful for 30 seconds, and then blew it out. “What did they give me, anyway? I looked online, and nothing fits with what I remember, and see in the pictures but GBH, or Molly, or both.”

“I don’t know. Nick didn’t tell me.”

“Who dosed me, do you know?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.