Stud Boy - Cover

Stud Boy

Copyright© 2019 by Margot

Chapter 6 : Cricket Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 : Cricket Club - Young Lady of the Manor applies stud-grooming methods to her sons coming of age! But will it provide the sexual satisfaction she craves? And what influence will her son's close friend have when he comes to work on the estate? As the tale unfolds, we see that everything is up for grabs!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mystery   Incest   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The Midhurst Cricket Club, by virtue of its distance from a town of any size, drew its members from the area’s rural community. They were a cocktail of farm workers, farm owners and others who had wealth by other means and lived in oversized homes.

In cricket the season the club was a microcosm; staffed by the needy and patronised by the Country Club set. These were the people Iris and I were amongst as we watched Ralph’s brief innings. He’d been last batsman; and so, the other side would soon come in to bat.

Iris had left our table to join her son Ralph as he made his way to the pavilion, to share the team’s general get-together, leaving me to take in the scenic setting of the club’s grounds.

Within a while I was suddenly joined by an attractive female acquaintance of Iris, “Hello, you’re staying at the Carlton-Hawes manor aren’t you? I’m Caroline Spencer!” The slim, fair-haired, smartly dressed woman sat where Iris had been.

“Oh, Yes I am; I’m Margot Chiverton.”

“What did you make of that first innings?”

“Oh! Well, I know little about the game really, but I believe they got off to a good start; then kind of wilted towards the end, didn’t they?”

“Yes, your right; young Ralph was probably hoping to rather impress the captain, but I don’t think he did somehow!” She chuckled, “I gather your son is a pal of Ralph’s?”

“Yes! Guy met Ralph at school; they’ve become real chums!”

“Yes, they were in the pavilion together before the game began; I spoke to them briefly; such an attractive age they’re at; and quite wasted on silly schoolgirls.”

The glance she gave set off my pulse! “Oh, do you think so?”

“Well, I’d rather one of them in my bed than some of the men in these parts!” she laughed.

I forced a smile while my mind raced at the prospect of what she was privy to, but I was distracted by the general applause generated by the appearance of the players starting the second innings.

Iris reappeared, “Oh, hello Caroline! Glad you’ve got acquainted with Margot; I just realised I’d abandoned her to chat with the lads! So ... what have you two been gossiping about?”

“Oh, ... you know, just boys Iris!” Caroline chuckled.

“Yes, I know. With them being on the summer break, it’s a job trying to find things to occupy them with something sometimes!” said Iris, then turned and wink at me!

There was a pause in things, when suddenly Caroline piped up with,

“Well here’s a suggestion for a start, how about us having a quiet little pool party with them at my place one sunny day ... soon!”

“You mean you have a swimming pool in your garden?” I said.

“Why yes Margot; we have a pool? It’s a nice pool; heated; do say you’ll come with Guy?”

I looked over to Iris?

She looked back at me with a smile and shrugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.