Stud Boy - Cover

Stud Boy

Copyright© 2019 by Margot

Chapter 5: A Useful Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Useful Boy - Young Lady of the Manor applies stud-grooming methods to her sons coming of age! But will it provide the sexual satisfaction she craves? And what influence will her son's close friend have when he comes to work on the estate? As the tale unfolds, we see that everything is up for grabs!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mystery   Incest   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Sex in the stable had left us both hot, sweaty and in need of a shower. Iris led me to her bedroom en-suite and eagerly we striped off; embraced beneath the shower and yelled gleefully as the warm spray hit our naked skin.

After our slippery soapy shower, we towelled and talcumed each other before we snuggled naked into her big soft bed. Then from her bedside cabinet Iris poured us both a large stiff bourbon which we both dispatched far too quickly.

Iris began stimulating me about my next sex session with my son Guy; fingering my clitoris as she spoke; her lurid suggestions making my mind dizzy with lust. Then, hopping out of bed, she went to her wardrobe, and was busy with something before she came and stood before me.

Her stiff nipples peeked through a studded black-leather halter, and in one hand, held a black leather strap? ... but strapped around her hips was something I’d never seen before. She was wearing a large shiny black dildo!

My heart thumped in both terror and excitement!

As she leant towards me, I was expecting a kiss from her, but in a trice, she had my arm in a lock; from which I could not move!

I yelled in surprise! But she cleverly positioned me laid face down, my rear-end up. I suddenly I was helpless; and realised what she intended doing!

“No Iris please don’t...” I began whimpering.

“Right my girl. I’m giving you a short flogging before I fuck you! It helps me get in the mood. I hope you don’t mind.” she chuckled.

I groaned, yet much to my shame, my cunt was wet with anticipation.

Then over her shoulder she called to someone, “OK Guy; you can come in now!”

Horrified I looked up to see my naked son step into the room; ready to watch!

“Oh God! No Guy!” I shrieked.

Guy glanced at me with guilt; but it was gone from my mind as first the sound of the strap smacked into my flesh; THWACK!! then the intense stinging pain!

I shrieked loudly with shock.

Then came the next stroke; THWACK!!

And the next; THWACK!! ... ever nearer my vagina!

I was sobbing fitfully now as Iris spat out spiteful curses on me.

Then the flogging suddenly ceased!

Now she moved to straddle my butt!

One hand grabbed my hair while her fingers prepared my cunt for the dildo!

Within a trice she had humped its full length into me!

“ARHrraa!!” I cried.

“Yes! I know my sweet one ... doesn’t it feel good!” she chortled.

The disgusting dildo felt so gross and intrusive inside me! I lifted my face and again caught a glimpse of Guy. He was masturbating as he watched!!

I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me. How had this happened?

Iris began to ride me with motion of the dildo that was clipping my clitoris tantalisingly. The initial pain had suddenly turned into pleasure; I began sweating with sexual excitement. Now I was panting for air. I was about ready to climax; but Iris had other ideas.

Suddenly she withdrew the dildo from my snatch, causing me to cry out in frustration!! I felt helpless and emotionally stranded. “Iris! Please!” I begged.”

Iris smirked at me and turned to my son,

“Seems Madam Margot wants her boy to come this evening! So, are you ready to make yourself useful Guy?” she snapped.

Grabbing my hair as a bridle she remounted my butt; and proceeded to ride me hard; forcing the release of my climax!!

Just as I did so, she wrenched my head to face Guy’s cock!

He promptly forced it into my mouth; grunting while he shot his load; and shamefully I had to swallow his load in full view of Iris!

As I did so, Iris stroked Guy’s neck lovingly, “Good boy Guy!”

...

I had awoken with a deep sense of embarrassment from what had taken place in Guy’s presence the night before.

But Guy had already left the manor with Ralph when I appeared at breakfast.

I was welcomed by a cheerful Iris and forgot my troubles. Her wholesome warm appearance had no resemblance to the viperous feline that had ruled affairs the night before.

“Aha Margot! I can see you slept well; you’d certainly had a busy day of it!”

I caught her wit and responded with a chuckle of mirth,

“I certainly did. I just hope today is less hectic” adding sheepishly, “actually I’m a tad saddle sore.”

She giggled with glee and came to me with a hug,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.