Stud Boy - Cover

Stud Boy

Copyright© 2019 by Margot

Chapter 4: Stable Manners

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Stable Manners - Young Lady of the Manor applies stud-grooming methods to her sons coming of age! But will it provide the sexual satisfaction she craves? And what influence will her son's close friend have when he comes to work on the estate? As the tale unfolds, we see that everything is up for grabs!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mystery   Incest   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

As I lay back in bed with closed eyes with Madam Margot’s deeds swirling in my mind, a soft voice startled me! “Margot ... It’s me.”

My eyes opened to see Iris; looking ravishing in a short night-shirt. How long had she been watching me I wondered?

“So ... you have a natural flair for controlling a rampant cock.” she purred softly.

“Oh ... Iris ... yes it went well; I think “ I said sheepishly; wondering if she had encountered Guy after he’d left me?

“I just looked in ... to see you; but I see you’re still busy ... sorry to intrude.”

She turned to leave. “ No, please don’t go.” I pleaded, then lifting the duvet aside I asked, “ Please, ... will you join me for a while?”

Iris slipped in beside me; replacing the duvet over us. Her skin instantly felt divine against mine and then her hand began softly exploring my waist.

My own hand responded in kind and our bodies came together in an embrace. Our first kiss was deep and hungry. Silently and franticly we explored each other. Our fingers each seeking out the other’s clitoris. Then came our soft cries and sobs as we climaxed.

We rested a while before her head was down between my thighs; her teeth nibbling into my inner cunt.


I awoke to find the sun well up and myself alone in the guest room. Last night’s activities had certainly given me a good night’s sleep!

As I showered, I gleefully pondered on my new sex-life; wondering if what I did with Guy’s, was the kind of thing other Mom’s might masturbate over?

But then sharing my bed with Iris last night and responding to her so hard? I couldn’t think what was more shameful; what I’d done with Guy, or that with Iris! To think that just a week ago I was an unblemished respectable mother.

Back in the guest room I noticed I had been left an outfit to wear; comprising a pretty top, tennis skirt and trainers. It was sweet of Iris as we were both a size ten. As I dressed in her clothes, I felt even closer to Iris.

Downstairs on the kitchen table, was a hearty breakfast waiting for me, and as I ate ravenously, I saw a message propped up against the coffee-pot; it had been left for me!

‘Margot : The boys have caught the train for town today. Such a nice morning, I’m taking Pablo for a ride, but I’ll be back before you know it! Enjoy your breakfast! Iris x’

Having finished my breakfast and being helpful with some washing-up, I went wandering into the yard, when I saw Iris leading her horse into the stable.

I felt a pang of guilt. Here was I, mid-morning; just sauntering out from breakfast; and she had been out on a morning ride!

“Morning Margot!” she called; gleefully at seeing me in the short tennis skirt.

I called back to her and joined her at the stable, where she was unharnessing her horse Pablo.

“Hi there, are you the new stable girl?” she chortled, as steam rose from the animal’s flanks; his head turning as I appeared.

“Well I’m not sure what I’m wearing would suit stable work; Oh! ... what a fine-looking horse you have there!”

“Well of course Margot, he has good breeding; he’s done stud work too!

He’s still good for it! ... but now he’s just got me.” she grinned impishly.

We chatted lightly while she began brushing out the animal’s sweaty coat.

She was clearly very fit in the way she moved around her mount and was now busy working his rear end; using a wet soapy sponge around his genitals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.