Stud Boy - Cover

Stud Boy

Copyright© 2019 by Margot

Chapter 3: A Bit of Discipline

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Bit of Discipline - Young Lady of the Manor applies stud-grooming methods to her sons coming of age! But will it provide the sexual satisfaction she craves? And what influence will her son's close friend have when he comes to work on the estate? As the tale unfolds, we see that everything is up for grabs!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mystery   Incest   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

My first day at the Manor had been exotic and by eight that evening Iris suggested I’d earnt an early night. So, making my way upstairs and along the landing I entered the cosy guest bedroom.

By nine I’d climbed into the comfy old bed, my head sinking luxuriously into the large puffy pillow. The sensuality of being in Iris’s company began filling my thoughts and my hand crept between my thighs and into my snatch; I began masturbating; then shortly, I heard someone knocking softly at the door!

“Yes, who is it?” I called softly.

It was Guy who appeared; “May I come in?”

I sat up, suddenly wide-eyed replying, “Well yes, what is it Guy?”

Wearing only his pyjama bottoms, he came to stand sheepishly before me.

“Well, what is it?” I said perplexed.

His hands fumbled together behind him, his naked chest and torso on display. Then Guy delivered his lines,

“I misbehaved with you at home and I apologise for it Madam. I ... I wish to earn your forgiveness.”

I stared at him awhile; before recalling what Iris had shared with me earlier in the day;

“Remember Margo, in the bedroom, always exercise your authority and discipline over the boy! The cock between his legs is yours; not his!”

Iris had described some of the bondage methods she’d used on Ralph; in developing the kind of behaviour she desired; which had worked wonders with his performance.

So, now Iris had sent Guy into me for a firm lesson on how to behave; and now I was to be Madam rather than Margot! This was a far better understanding from Guy!

I looked at Guy with some disdain and spoke coldly to him.

“Very well. When you’re with me under discipline, you will call me Madam Margot. Is that clear?”

“Yes Madam Margot.” Guy replied carefully.

“Now, you can explain what caused you to violate me in my own kitchen recently!”

The demanding question had Guy floundering,

“It ... it was ... my sexual urges Madam Margot.” He mumbled.

I stared at him. Then in the same quiet stern manner said,

“Yes Guy; your sexual urges! This evening I shall teach you to restrain your sexual urges; until I ask for them. Do you understand?”

“Yes Madam Margot” he mumbled.

I was humiliating Guy and I found it sexually excited me.

“Come and stand close by me here.” I ordered.

He did so and my snatch fizzed with him being so close.

I unbuttoned the top of my nighty until my breast were clearly on view.

His eyes gapped at my nakedness.

My hand now slowly fondled his crutch. His lob was hot and began growing quickly to my touch.

“Stand very still Guy.” I warned; glaring at him.

My free hand loosened his pyjama cord; then pulled its full length from its waist-loop. His PJ’s fell to the floor; but I had a use for the length of cord I now held.

My son stood perfectly still and naked before me, his large cock glistening and pulsating. The urge to suck it shot though me; but no. This was an important lesson in restraint for Guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.