Satisfaction Guaranteed - Cover

Satisfaction Guaranteed

by Colin the Dogg

Copyright© 2019 by Colin the Dogg

Fiction Sex Story: Husband provides Bull for wife's satisfaction

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Horror   Vampires   Demons   Halloween   .

Samhein, pronounced Sow’en, was originally a Celtic festival of the dead, conducted after the last work after clearing up after harvest when people had the time to think of and remember those that had died throughout the year. Christian influences gradually changed memories of the dead into fear of the dead and then into a ritual to scare away evil spirits, other Christian symbols of evil and their other irrational fears becoming associated with assimilated into it over the years.

It was probably conducted as at the time of a new moon around but not exclusively October 31. Combining the Christian day of martyrs, begun on May 13 604 A.D and SamheinI The date, was fixed under the rule of Pope Gregory III as October 31 and given the name, all hallows eve which over time has evolved to Halloween.

I get home from work, put my briefcase by the door, hang the umbrella up, take off my coat and hang that up too. I hear my Love singing to Herself in another room.

Getting out of the shower, eyes closed, I reach for the towel and then I feel Her touch and I look down.

She is kneeling between my legs, seemingly in a pose of supplication, yet we both know I serve Her.

I marvel at Her black hair glistening in the candlelight. She looks up at me, Her eyes filled with a primeval need that we both know she must satisfy.

I feel my a stirring in my loins, She smiles with appreciation and Her gleaming white teeth provide backlighting to the parting deep red lips. Her mouth opens wider allowing her long pink tongue to escape. Watching it, I can almost think Her tongue has a mind of its own as I feel it trace a feathery touch from my fraenulum to my urethral opening causing my cock to grow harder and twitch away from Her touch.

She licks again, tracing the bottom edge of my glans, I react with a gasp as Her mouth envelopes the head and she suckles, Her tongue caressing and flicking gently as the vacuum she is creating pulls more blood into the head of my penis, making me feel it is growing. I cannot see it but I feel it is now huge, now completely filling Her mouth. Involuntarily my eyes close as the suction increases, I am sure her mouth has opened further and I am sure the head of my penis has enlarged to fill the space. I feel Her tongue touching, exploring my urethral opening, It seems to narrow and elongate and I feel it push down and in, finding its way deep inside my penis, deep down the shaft. Her mouth follows its motion and works its way down the shaft. I feel Her tongue, it is worming its way further inside, squirming, twisting, and pulsating causing unbelievable sensations deep inside me. Sensations I have never felt before, cause my knees to buckle and my Love pushes me backwards onto our bed.

Her tongue working inside me is a welcome invasion, the pleasure it is creating feels so normal and natural compelling my lust filled brain to accept nothing but pleasure, allowing no thoughts other than the hedonistic bliss generated by the teamwork from Her mouth and tongue to my genitals. A team working with one goal, one intention, complete the synched objective and achieve my orgasm. Her throat muscles swallow and She draws me deeper into Her.

Her mouth and throat seem to clamp around me and expand, an impossible vacuum provoking greater enlargement of my manhood, drawing me deeper. The pleasure I am feeling borders on pain, if I could think I might fear my penis could explode from its own internal pressure. Her tongue increases its thickness, pushing out from inside. it is almost unbearable, I no longer can tell the difference between pleasure and pain and then her throat begins undulating and any impressions I have of pain disappear. Deep down her throat, the head of my penis feels the undulations are still developing a greater vacuum inside, pulling at me forcing even more blood engorge my already overly turgid staff, Her tongue somehow seems to be now reaching past my balls not further into my body, but reaching to my innermost core, my very soul. The sensations I am feeling are beyond any of my wildest dreams and are increasing by the second, taking me higher ... higher ... until, with a final movement of her tongue I begin to orgasm.

Her throat continues the undulations forcing rapturous waves of pleasure transporting me to heaven...

... and Svarga loka

... and Valhalla

... and Paradise...

Until I reach Nirvana...

Wave after wave of pleasure surges through my body, the sensations are seemingly endless, again and again, wave after wave washes over me for what feels like hours.

I bask in the afterglow until Her voice asks, “Nice dream?”

I smile weakly, look at her smiling face and close my eyes again still savouring the echoes of my fulfilment and whisper, “You know it was, my Darling,”

“I’ll let you recover for ten,” she says with a giggle.

Yes it was a dream, the only release allowed to me since the Ferailia, last Thursday. My penis has, and will be, locked safely away until the second day of November. I reach down to check the cage is still secure, reassuring myself that She loves me enough to make me wear it.

I am still feeling tremors of blissful aftershocks ten minutes later when She brings me a cup of tea. “Come on sleepyhead, you have to start moving.”

I give a satisfied groan and sit up, I look at Her and smile as I take the tea from Her. “I love you, thank you,”

An hour and fifteen minutes later, I arrive at work still full of bliss.

I dutifully set about doing what I am paid for, not that I tried, but the smile on my face will not leave.

Just after lunch, Mr Bull the manager comes up to me and gives me an envelope, “Here you are, as from Monday you are in charge of your section, everything that concerns you is in there, salary, holidays expected bonuses and benefits ... I’ll give the little sweetener for your wife, to her personally.”

I am sure my smile combined is fuelling his arrogance, convincing him I am eagerly looking forward to his visit tonight and no doubt expecting me to happily acquiesce to visiting my Love many more times. I am still smiling as I take the envelope from him. He shows surprise that I push it in my pocket without looking at it. That should have been our conversation over with for now, but his need to demean me causes him to carry on, his conviction of his own superiority feeding a bestial need to rub my nose in the fact that he was going to meet my Wife for sex tonight. A step on his path to shame me and ultimately destroy any self-respect or idea I may have of remaining a man. “So tonight’s the night har har ... Y’know, I never realised how aptly named you are, not only Cook, har har but Isaiah, or should that be Isa Cuck har har har?” With that last har har har, he turns and walks away.

His taunting words fail to shake my smile and I nonchalantly shrug my shoulders and carry on with what I was doing. Obviously confused by my lack of response he leaves my area, I continue to smile at his arrogance, the caustic words used with the sole intention to cause me pain. He is convinced that tonight, he will pleasure my Love with the best sex she has ever had. I know he will satisfy my Love, in ways that She will always refuse to allow me.

We did expect him to arrive early and are not disappointed, he had been told to come at eight, but it is only just after seven thirty when he knocks on the door. He has to wait for a couple of minutes as I am helping Lily into a tight basque she has bought for the occasion. Whether it is eagerness, or maybe just impatience, but he knocks twice more before my Love bids me to let him in. He begins to knock again before I shout “coming” as I walk unhurriedly down the stairs to answer the door.

As soon as I open it, he complains of my disrespect for keeping him waiting on the doorstep, he shoves a bottle of champagne into my hand, I notice it is already chilled, perhaps overly chilled. I lead him to the lounge trying to ignore his leering expression as his eyes dart around our home searching for the object of his lust. My smile has still not faded, if anything it grows a little as I notice his face reminds me of a cartoon wolf, his voice has a ravening gloat to it as he drools, “Where is the delectable Lillian?”

It never ceases to amaze me that even before we married, Her suitors always call Her Lillian and as with all the others, I do not correct him, only telling him, “My Lady is still getting ready, can I offer you something to drink while you wait?”

“Scotch if you’ve got it.” he snarls, I assume his manner is a result of the continuing delay.

Scotch, just scotch? What an imbecile? Does he not know there are over a hundred active distilleries in Scotland, many producing more than one blended, or single, or double malts, each with its own unique flavour, to me it is like wanting a lovely rump steak cooked to perfection but referring to it as something generic as beef, or a slice of cow. Never mind, I’ll dig out that old bottle of Haig that I will not touch, I suppose I can tell him it’s 80 years matured, I know it has been in the cupboard for at least that long.

I leave him in the lounge and dig out the bottle. After wiping the dust off, I pour him a generous glass and take it to him, I ask him what he wants me to do with the fizz.

“Get me a couple of glasses, them proper champers saucers if you have them,” the scorn on his face shows how little he thinks of me, “and I, har har, will take them and the bottle upstairs when me and your wife go up to do the dirty.” I despise this man, does he not know it is my wife and I?

“If you will excuse me, I will go and help make sure she is everything you desire, that she is ready to receive you. That she is ready to give you all that you deserve.”

“Yeah, har har, receive me, yeah she’ll be receiving me alright, har, har, har,” he says, trying to cover an involuntary shudder as he tastes the “scotch.”

As I turn away, he grabs my arm, “you know, you’ve got to be some sad fucker to pimp out your wife for a few quid more a month, especially a tasty bitch like her.”

“Please don’t call her names ... and as for allowing you to be with her, well ... My lady has needs, needs My Lady refuses to take from me, so ... why should I not get something from it?”

“Yeah, but how is those few quid going to keep you happy when she is begging for more of my cock. You wait and see, once she’s had this Bulls beef, she’ll be begging to have me coming around every week. I’ll be the one satisfying her properly and you, your limp dick’ll be get nothing you fucking pervert.”

God, I hate even the smell of that whisky. I do not bother to tell him, no matter what he thinks, he will be here just this one time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.