My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 15: The End or New Beginning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: The End or New Beginning - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

In the meantime. Camila and Sheri co-wrote an article for the school paper about the conflict between the school and me. It informed about the crimes that happened around campus, my involvement in stopping them, the Dean’s coverups, and the attack on Viki and me. We came out smelling like roses, and the school had an outraged student body they had to contend with. My influence with the board of directors kept growing. I didn’t often let people see my worth, but when I hired Camila I had to show her why I needed a press secretary. I just didn’t let her see all the money or the number of women I owned. She was impressed that I was a self-made millionaire by 20-years-old. Little did she know, there were some more zeroes on that number for my actual wealth.

It was time for Briant to arrive. It was arranged that Mary kept him a couple extra weeks. I was coming home for reading break, so I didn’t see the sense of flying him over for 2 weeks only to fly back with him. I also didn’t have a nanny for another week, so I had nobody to take care of him while I was at school or work.

The Wednesday before reading break, I got to meet the secret society for the first time. They agreed to let me host our little meet and greet. It was similar to the meet and greet with the frat alumni. This time, I had enough girls working for or enslaved to me, I didn’t have to do anything. Area did all the organizing and delegated work to the two sororities.

The day came and only twelve of them showed up. Plus there was Jim and me, making 14 men. We had rented a banquet hall in a hotel, thinking there would be more people. When we sat to eat I confirmed that nobody else was going to attend then flagged over the closest waitress.

“Is there another banquet hall available?”

“Yes, Sir. This is the only event tonight.”

“Open it up and then send a bellhop around to let the homeless people know that there is food available.”

“I like what you are trying to do but I think the manager will likely not allow the homeless through the lobby.”

“Then don’t let them in the front door. There are servent doors for a reason.”

She blushed, embarrassed that she didn’t think of that herself.

“I’ll get right on it, Sir.”

We ate a splendid meal, and I got to meet all of them personally. I was their main reason for being there, so it wasn’t like any of them were avoiding me.

This was much better than the frat meet and greet. These people were useful and connected. There was one gentleman there that refused to introduce himself and every comment of mine that he was in earshot of, he would tear down. It seemed he was the only opposition to me joining the outfit.

After dinner, it was time for the entertainment. I had the same lineup of girls as with the frat meet and greet. The asshole spoke up. “We all know of your exploits enslaving Zeta Pi Theta with your miracle drug. Do you expect to impress us with the same stunt you pulled with your precious frat alumni?”

“I thought you were supposed to be smarter than a couple of frat boys. Why are you making the same mistake? ALPHA CHI”

The cheerleader sorority then walks through the doors and stood behind Zeta Pi Theta.

“Meet the second half of my sorority girls. since you were already briefed on my frat presentation let’s skip to the new addition. These girls are not drugged and require no medication. They came into my web through subliminal messaging and group hypnosis. Then, they agreed to a short visit with my slave trainer team. The messaging and hypnosis is the same parlour trick I use to get secretaries to sleep with their bosses. The real impressive thing is the slave training. In half the time as anybody else, I can take a girl, break her, and retrain her. She will also be the highest quality slave she can be turned into. Most of the Chi girls haven’t completed their training simply because of the volume of girls I am training vs the number of trainers I have. My trainers are using technologies and techniques not available to anybody else.”

The guy that was trying to tear down everything I said just huffed and had no retort.

Jim stepped forward and said, “Trent, you should be properly introduced to Mr. Saunders. His field is a bit more off the books than most of the organization. He supplies drugs to inner-city gangs around the country. Like everybody in the room, he is a university alumnus but he was also a star halfback here and you had his frat kicked off campus.”

“Then, I really must apologize. I’m sorry. I didn’t know you then and had I known we would be potential partners, I would have come to you, so we could deal with our problems amicably. I do hope to make it up to you. Would you mind stepping outside with me for a moment?”

Saunders wasn’t happy with that and said, “Whatever you want to say can be said in front of everybody”

“It involves an aspect of our businesses neither you or I want to be made known. If you did your homework, you know I warn people when I feel they are forcing my hand. All the damage I have done to you was because your people didn’t heed my warnings. I implore you to reconsider and come for a walk.”

He wasn’t used to being talked to like that. He was pissed, but at that point, I expected that. What did matter was he lead the way outside.

He warned, “You better speak plain and fast. I have little patience.”

“Before today, we haven’t met, I didn’t even know you existed. Yet I can tell you something about your business the men in there don’t know. I am guessing that over the last 2 years your drug business has grown in leaps and bounds. You have pushed east farther than you ever have before. Your friends know this. What they don’t know is it wasn’t because of anything you did. You didn’t muscle anybody out. There was no major coup. You are not as strong as you make yourself out to be.

“The reason your business grew so fast is your competition pulled out. The largest supplier of drugs to the inner city gangs for central and eastern US was the Menno Mob. They pulled back and you capitalized. And good for you. Somebody had to pick up the slack. I am guessing you are still growing but it will come to a head shortly.”

“Are you threatening me? Is this some sick power play?”

“I’m sorry for not being more clear. This is not some hustle and I am not threatening you in any way. Let me explain ... You know that the Menno Mob brings their drugs north through various trails, planes and boats to cross the southern border. What you may not have known is they had a second bigger route into the continent. One which the Hells Angels have always used. They bring it in through Alaska. Unlike the south, there is almost no border security and no need to hide it. Nobody knows because nobody is there to see it. A little under two years ago, their main junction was hit on its busiest day. They only lost about 35 men, but they lost around 12 billion in drugs and all the money was burnt or stolen. My guess is more of it was stolen than burnt.”

“And just how do you know all of this?”

“I’m taking a big risk telling you this. Few in my organization know and you are the first outsider to hear of it. I am the one who took out the Menno Mob. All of that growth you have seen in the last two years, well, your welcome.”

Saunders laughed hit me on the back like we were buddies and said, “Well shit”

“Since I have done more to help you than hurt you, can we forget all about the nastiness and start over?”

“Sounds like a plan. I owe you one.”

“Other than me, you are the only one to know I am not a millionaire. I am a billionaire. Keep it a secret and we will call it even.

“You know you can stop fighting the university now. We have half the board of directors in our pocket and the Dean is a puppet.”

“That is one dumb puppet. We should replace him. He has caused you a lot of trouble.”

We headed back into the hall laughing and talking like old buddies. Heads turned and everybody was impressed. I patted Saunders on the back and made an announcement.

“I Want to make a symbolic gesture to make sure the hatchet stays berried. I have never given away or sold one of my women before.”

I called forward one of my contract slaves. Saunders interrupted me, and said, “Is there any chance I can have that one over there.” He points to the QB’s bitch of an ex-girlfriend, the girl that picked on Isabella. “The arrogant bastard of a QB, her boyfriend, has flaunted her in front of me several times, gotten me hard, then refused to let me have her. She has it coming.”

“I had her slated for some particular nastiness myself. You can have her. Area BRING ME A CONTRACT. She isn’t fully trained. I will give her to you as a contracted slave. BITCH get over here.”

The cheerleader approached with her head bowed. Area brought a contract, stopping beside me out of breath. I thanked her and said, “Bitch sign this.”

She did without hesitation. I then got Saunders to sign and all was forgotten, for the moment anyway.

I made a lot of good contacts with these people. They would help me achieve my goal, especially since I would be exploiting two of their deadly sins, lust and gluttony. I let them know that each year after graduation there would be some students auctioned off.

One of the things that hurt Rome was the arrogance of the rich. People talk in earshot of slaves, thinking they will keep their mouths shut under fear of punishment. It didn’t work that way. These guys may come to own some of my girls, but my girls would always work for me. They were trained under me. They would always be mine at heart.

The Friday before reading break, the weekly party was in full swing. When I got back from fucking a girl, almost everybody was completely naked. Some people were openly having sex and there was a girl still mostly clothed on the dance floor. I recognize her right away. She was a virgin and the guys weren’t warned to not fuck her since she wasn’t expected to be there. In fact, she was on a list I made of girls not to mess with.

Clara, the girl that remained mostly clothed, was one of the innocent little Mormon girls I had met at church. She was popular and good looking. She shouldn’t have been there. I decided to forgo the rest of my responsibilities for the night. The last virgin was on her own. She was a slut waiting to happen anyway.

I walked onto the dance floor and signalled the other guys to back off. By then, everybody visiting the frat house new I was the alpha and they didn’t want to cross me, so everybody backed away. I walk up to her and started dancing. It was obvious what she wanted. She leant into my ear, so I could hear and said, “I knew I would find you here. The campus hero.” I looked around for her shirt but couldn’t find one befitting a Mormon girl.

I took her hand and kiss it, and said, “Follow me.” On the way out the front door, I took my shirt off and told her to put it on.

My truck was parked on the street in front of the house. I open her door, not just for her but to grab my emergency overnight bag from behind the seat. I gestured for her to get in. When she was seated, I closed the door. I put on my spare shirt and away we went.

I wasn’t playing music in the cab and the ride was mostly quiet. We got to my place. Olivia and Maddy were home, so I told them to get Clara a shirt she could wear, so she could go home without anybody asking too many questions. The girls looked at her, wanting to ask questions, but not wanting to pry, and not quite knowing what to ask. I told them she was an innocent that walked into our party. All seemed to be cleared up by that simple comment. I loved how my girls were instantly friendly and helpful.

Clara and I didn’t stick around. I figured the fewer people around when she came to her senses, the better it would be for her. I took her to Humpty’s. It was a 24hr restaurant, and we could sit in a corner booth to chat. This way she would be less embarrassed when she told her story.

“Order something to eat and then we will talk.”

I waited for the waitress to come, take our order and then leave us to ourselves.

“I see your wild urges are calming down. You shouldn’t have gone there. If I didn’t see you when I did, you could have been hurt.”

“Wow, I don’t know what came over me. I was just dancing and suddenly had these urges. Thanks for getting me out of there.”

“I wouldn’t thank me just yet. It was my frat house that caused you to act that way

.”

“Still you got me out of there.”

“What brought you there?”

“I was curious. I heard all the stories, but like most rumours, I figured they were exaggerations.”

“Unfortunately, some rumours are true, even if they seem far fetched.”

“What happened to me?”

“If you want me to be honest with you, you have to start being honest with me. No innocent little Mormon girl knowingly enters what she knows is a den of sin just because she is curious. Everybody knows what goes on there. Every virgin that goes to those parties is looking to lose their cherry. Tell me again why you came.”

“I’m sorry. It is embarrassing to say.”

“You came looking for me.”

“Yes.”

“You are not satisfied with your life. You heard some girls talking and you came looking to get what they had.”

Clara didn’t answer. She just sheepishly looked down at her plate, and tentatively plays with her food.

“There is no need to be ashamed or embarrassed. What you were looking for is only natural. The problem is, you went looking for it in a dangerous place. Next time you want to do something stupid, bring a friend that knows a thing or two. Now that I know what you were looking for, we can take care of it in the fairy tale sort of way like you always dreamed of, instead of leaving you traumatized for the rest of your life.”

Her head still hung in shame, but her eyes were looking up and she gave a kind of shy half-smile. I wished I could have taken care of it right then.

“I have to head back to Canada for reading break. When I get back, I will ask you on a date. Then we will take care of business.”

Our food came and for a short while, we ate in silence. By the time we were done, we were chatting like old friends. I took her back to her dorm and walked her up to her room before I left. Her friends thought I took advantage of her, and you should have seen the looks I got. I didn’t say anything. I just held my head high and left.

The trip back home wasn’t anything like I expected. Like last time Beth and Marry picked me up at the airport. This time, both gave me a hot and heavy kiss. Beth sure did improve her kissing skills in the short time since my last visit. For some reason, Kim was there too. I arrived late, so we dropped Beth off at Kim’s place then Marry took me home. I missed her and after a long and caring session of lovemaking, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day, I picked Beth up from school. I wanted some alone time with her to discuss her future. Kim wouldn’t leave her side and despite knowing I wanted alone time Beth asked if she could come. With my plans ruined, I took the girls out on the town. I had arranged for Beth to have off work for my entire visit, but Kim was still required to work. We dropped her off, then went to Mary’s. Beth had a room at Mary’s, but Mary informed me last night that Beth rarely stayed the night.

I spent last night alone with Mary, so I thought I would spend the night with Beth. I was expecting my sweet innocent Beth. What I got was an experienced whore. We started as lovers do with a simple kiss that grew into something more. Her caresses were just right. It tickled and excited. No 18-year-old girl knew how to do that. When she stroked my cock, she didn’t do it like an amateur. She twisted her hand perfectly. Everything seemed a little wrong. I started fucking her missionary style. She squeezed her legs against mine and closed my legs. Then she hugged me and rolled so she was on top. My dick stayed inside her the entire time. Next thing I knew, she was doing the helicopter.

It had been a while since I described it so here it is. The helicopter was when a girl was riding you either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Then she started spinning on top of you going from cowgirl to reverse and back. Your dick stayed inside her and she twisted your dick with her cunt. An amateur that just learnt the move would almost rip your dick off. as she spun like a top. A pro bounced a lot more and spun a little slower. This made it extremely pleasurable but was difficult to do. Beth was doing it as if she had been doing it for years.

I know you are thinking, what a great experience this must have been, but when I get angry something happens. I’m sure it has something to do with all the abuse I suffered. It was like a fighter that gets in the zone doesn’t feel pain until after the fight. Then he gets home, it hits him and he can’t even walk from the couch to the bed, so he doesn’t bother going to bed, he just sleeps on the couch. I got mad. I couldn’t feel pleasure or pain. I just pushed her off of me, and exclaimed, “What the FUCK?”

I didn’t mean to, but when I pushed her off, she didn’t land on the bed. She rolled onto the floor. She was between the wall and the bed, looking up at me in fear.

“What the hell was that,” I asked

“I don’t understand. I was just trying to impress you.”

“Just being you impresses me. What the fuck?”

“Kim said it was your favourite fantasy.”

“What was the rest of the stuff you did?”

“Kim and I thought you would be impressed by my skills if I practiced and trained hard.”

“Kim. What is this Kim this, Kim that shit? What the fuck does she know about me?”

Beth was crying. She had no idea she had been played and thought I hated her or something.

“Do you realize that Kim has done nothing but lie to you and did her best to come between us?”

“She is my girlfriend and loves me. She would never do something like that to me.”

“Really!!! I am guessing that Kim told you the helicopter was my greatest fantasy and you should practice it to please me.”

“So, everybody has heard you kid about it. She was only trying to help.”

“Everybody also knows the story of me punishing Mary for making the same mistake and how I showed her my true fantasy. Everybody also knows when I get close to a woman, I am more protective of her and pull her away from being a stripper and a whore. When is the last time you have seen Marry strip or turn a trick?”

“That is because she runs the business, and doesn’t have time.”

“Let me guess, more bullshit that bitch has fed you. I never had any plans to share Jessica with anybody, even before she got hurt. Look at Chelsie and Cindy. The closer we got, the less they worked. Everybody knows that. What makes you think turning into a slut would make me happy. You were perfect as you were. Now you are the city cum rag. What use would I have of yet another cum rag?”

“That’s not fair.”

“What isn’t fair is how much I have pounded into you and every girl that has ever meant anything to me that they should hold no secrets and seek out information before making decisions. How many of my friends and lovers are dead now because they were too stupid to follow that simple fucking advice? Now you repeat the cycle. Given your actions, it is easy to see you never once asked Mary what she thought. You claim you did this for me, but then you didn’t ask the one person that knows me best and would have pointed you in the right direction. You get your advice from a selfish bitch that wants nothing more than to tear you away from me.”

“Why do you hate her so much?”

“How fucking blind are you? When I was here last, I spent a lot of money so we could share the perfect evening. Every other time I did that for a girl, she was so happy she was in tears. So much for sharing the perfect evening. It was like I wasn’t even there. It was you and that bitch all evening. I might as well have been a rubber dildo for all you noticed. I was asleep for more than half of your lovemaking session. You know our rules about underage sex and why it is important to keep them. For some reason, you two had already been lovers for a long time and knew everything about how to please each other. You lied to me then and excluded me. You are lying right now by trying to hide it. Had I known the truth, I could have planned for it and everybody would have had a better time. I have always cared for you and made sure you were surrounded by people who loved you. You and your sister came to me and I was there when nobody else would be. This is how I am repaid. You treat me like a stupid gullible cuck.”

Beth wasn’t arguing back. I was surprised Mary hadn’t busted down the door. She had to be hearing this. It was not like I was being quiet.

“Where did you learn those skills so quickly?”

“I only ever worked the club.”

I started to calm down a little, only because I noticed how scared she was. She deserved better than that. I was trying my best to calm down.

“You defied me again. You were told to pick one job. You could have chosen to be a whore if you wanted. You chose stripper. How much more deception and lies are there? ... You deserve better than this. I thought I told you that when I gave you the locket that I was going to groom you to be my equal. I was willing to do that even if you chose another lover. I know you gave up on me, even if you do not see it. You know what it meant for me to give you that locket and you swore never to take it off. Where is it now?”

On the exterior, I had calmed right down. When I mentioned the missing locket she gave me a look of horror, realizing her mistake.

“As for Kim, like you, I took her in when nobody else would. Had either of you told me of your relationship, I would have been happy for you. What she did was deliberately hurt me. I should kick her out and refuse her any more X-Plus. I know she is addicted even though you both were told not to touch the stuff. But I still care about you. For your sake, I will not kick her out. I will only do the minimum to support her and she will pay me back. I am not sending her to university and she is not to be considered one of my girls. When we have a get-together, she is not invited. She will be watched and only be given enough drugs to keep her from withdrawal.”

After that, not much was said. I got dressed and left. Marry was pacing the hallway when I exited the room. I asked, “Did you know any of what those girls were up to?”

“Bits and pieces. They were being secretive and I wasn’t sure.”

“Don’t you think you should have asked? A lie of omission is a lie just the same. You lied to yourself by deliberately putting blinders on. By extension, you lied to me.”

I know it wasn’t fair to pin it on her like that. She understood better than anybody, how I got when I was mad. She also knew that she would get an apology when I calmed down and realized how unfair I was being.

Too many people that mistakenly believed that making an apology was showing weakness. It was only the truly strong that allowed people to see their soft underbelly for they were strong enough to have no fear.

I didn’t stay or say anything else. Mary could see that I was leaving. She knew better than to chase after me, so she went to comfort Beth.

It wasn’t that late. Beth and I had gone to bed early in the hopes of having some fun. The club Kim worked at was still going strong when I got there. I enter the stripper entrance and headed straight for the security office. There was always a bouncer in there monitoring the VIP rooms to ensure the girls weren’t in any trouble.

I got the bouncer to show me the cd’s from the last night Beth worked. The bouncer asked if I wanted to see all of Beth’s CDs. I asked what he meant and he told me that the manager knew I took a special interest in Beth. Normally if there were any recordings they didn’t last long before they were destroyed. Since it was a strip joint, there normally weren’t any recordings to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. Blackmail was bad for business. Since Beth was a special interest the manager had everything she did recorded.

Watching the tapes was an eye-opener. I started with her last shift. It was a recording of Kim and Beth taking a group of guys into the VIP room. At first, it wasn’t bad and everything was kept within the confines of the law. The girls put on a show kissing each other and feeling each other up. It progressed to lap dances. It appeared that it was Kim that was pushing for more. I turned off the recording when Kim forced Beth into a double vaginal penetration. It was not the way I wanted to see Beth. I kept at it for a couple hours watching video after video starting with the ones when she first started working there. I didn’t get through them all. Two months is a lot of videos.

I had enough. I took the stack of CDs and headed to the office. I had the number for the Hells Angels ranch in Duncan. I phoned them and hired them for a job. I told them I needed somebody disposed of and that I didn’t want to do it on the south island because I didn’t want the cops to put any heat on the Angels. It was going to be obvious it was a gang killing. For groups that are not affiliated, we had a good rapport, so it wasn’t hard to get them to agree.

Next, I pulled the manager aside and told him that there was to be a staff meeting for the bouncers before they went home. I told him to wait in the office for a minute. I looked in the lounge and saw Kim giving a lap dance, so I grabbed the first stripper I saw that was between customers. I didn’t even wait for the song to end. I came up behind Kim. Grabbed her by the hair and pull her off the punter.

I said to the punter, “I’m sorry sir. This is not something that normally happens in one of my clubs, but this here is one naughty little bitch. Please accept a free lap dance.” I then gesture for the other girl to take her place.

I didn’t let up and kept ahold of Kim’s hair. I drug her into the office.

“OK Bitch, this is not a conversation. I speak you listen. Say one word and I will change my mind and make you regret the day you were born. I saw what you did to Beth. You are no longer one of my girls. I will not be sending you to university. You are only to be given enough X-Plus to keep you from withdrawal. Your home and the dispenser in the change room will be monitored 24/7 so you can’t get any more. Everybody will be warned not to let you have any. You will start work here at 3:30, so as soon as you get out of school, run. You will work until at least 10 EVERY night. The exception is the days you are doing porn shoots. You are off contract and will be charged double normal club fees to work here and will offer a 25% discount to punters. It is only because Beth is dumb enough to care about you that you are not kicked out on your ass to suffer on the streets. Did you get all of that Troy?”

“Yes sir”

“And Troy, you are not to go easy on her. If there is a job the other girls don’t want she gets it.”

I let her go. A few minutes later a couple Angels came in the back way and meet me in the office.

“I never expected to see you this soon. It is a 45-minute ride from your ranch.”

“We were already in town.”

We got right to business. The target was one of the Filipinos I brought to Victoria with my girls. He was in almost every video I watched. He was either fucking Beth or forcing her to do something. Much of which he knew I wouldn’t approve of. The problem was if I only fired him there was a good chance he would tell the Mennonites were I was and my girls would be at risk again. As far as I was concerned, he sealed his fate. After our discussion, I told the bikers to take Kim to a VIP room and have their fill, but at last-call, get to the parking lot and wait for their mark. I suppose I should have told them the no leaving marks rule. They bruised her up a bit and she wasn’t good for dancing for the rest of the week.

I spent the rest of the night watching the videos. When the club closed, the bouncers were gathered in the lounge, Tony came and got me. The first thing I did was fire the Filipino. Next, I laid out how things were going to be.

From then on, the top three girls from each of my clubs were not to be touched by male employees without special permission from the manager. All others were free to be groped in any way. In the lobby, things had to stay within the law. The bottom girl could be fucked on-demand free of charge. I made sure everybody knew Kim was responsible.

I was mentally and physically drained and needed a bed. When I got back to Mary’s, she was still consoling Beth. In the morning Mary woke me. When I was coherent she asked, “Don’t you think you were a little hard on her. She was only trying to please you.”

I point at the bundle of CDs I left on her vanity chair.

“Watch those and then tell me I overreacted. I fired the Filipino that helped Kim. Since Beth loves her, I didn’t throw Kim to the street. I should have.”

When I got out of the shower, Beth had breakfast waiting at the table. The girls wanted us to eat together. I didn’t think it was a good idea but they insisted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.