My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 11: Settling Into My New Life

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Settling Into My New Life - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

The day after I fucked Emma for the first time, I met Jim for lunch at the cafeteria. “Jim I kind of made a mistake with Sheri. I got her kicked out of her parent’s home and she has no money to support herself. If we don’t do something we lose our maid.

“I know this is unorthodox, but let her move into the fart house. Do not give her a room, only a closet to put her stuff. There is a linen closet we could empty and she could hang some things in the coat closet. Make a rotation. When a brother’s name comes up, he has her for the night. If he doesn’t want her in his room, he can give her to somebody else. She doesn’t have to sleep in our beds. If a guy wants, he can kick her to the floor. She gets 2 hours a day to do her homework. She is always naked in the frat house and can’t refuse an order. She is never allowed to wear pants or underwear no matter where she is in case one of us decides to fuck her. On days when she is not our maid, she has a 10 pm curfew. In exchange, I pay for her tuition and give her a little spending money. The frat gives her a place to stay and food.”

Jim was hesitant. It was some shit about girls not supposed to be living in a male frat house. He relented when I told him about the 3 JW possible virgins that I was working on and how we could turn one into another housemaid.

Friday was our weekly frat party. This time, I had a job. Since I only had a week to plan we didn’t have much time to prepare. When I was first told about the cherry popping contest, I phoned a handful of girls from my strip clubs that were also students I could trust. I had them each pick a girl off our list of virgins, befriend them and try to convince them to come to our party to expire their v-card. Our fraternity was well known for its promiscuity. If one of the virgins showed up, you knew what they wanted. The frat brothers were given pictures of the girls we were after. The brothers were allowed to get them excited, but not to have sex with them until I did.

I was surprised to see we had two targets show up. The first was a blond named Vira that played for the school tennis team. She was a little over 5’ 6” tall and had the perfect little tight body I loved. And, her ass was the perfect tight bubble butt, just like a professional dancer. I needed this girl in one of my clubs. I was going to try and get her cherry tonight, but I also had a long-term plan for her. I wanted a challenge, so I was going to get her to be one of my whores without using any drugs or messaging.

The first part was easy. Sophia, one of my original whores, brought her in. Doing so, she told Vira the stories of me deflowering Mary and Jessica. She also told her about Patty and Briant. Even without meeting me this girl was falling for me.

The party was just getting started when Sophia introduced us. It was already too noisy in the house, so the three of us ended up on the patio. We hit it off quite well with the three of us having a good time. Sophia snuck away to the party to give us some alone time. When Vira noticed her friend was gone, I offered an excuse and suggested we go for a walk. All of this was planned.

Sophia had already told me all about Vira. She was still a virgin because she focussed all her spare time on Tennis. Even in the offseason, Vira rarely got to go on any dates and had never had a full-time boyfriend. She was embarrassed that she was still a virgin and wished she had as much experience as the rest of her friends. She knew that if she was left to her own means it would be a long time before she had found a boy that cared for her enough to get to that part of a relationship.

On our walk, we got to a park and I suggested laying down and looking at the stars. I took my jacket off for her to lay on and I got down on the ground beside her. In a few minutes, our talking had stopped.

I turned my head and watched her star gaze for a minute before I began to speak. “Vira, I have something to confess and I know you well enough to know you will be embarrassed. Don’t be. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I know why you came to the party. Sophia told me. You know she and I go way back and she never would have told anybody if she didn’t think it was in your best interest.”

It was easy to see she was embarrassed and nervous. I gave her a moment, then continued, “You deserve better than to have your first time at a drunken frat party. You are a beautiful woman and a superb athlete. I wish I spent as much time working on my sport as you have on yours. I never would have seen as much heartache if I had done that instead of meddling in other people’s affairs.”

She was looking into my eyes and I could see she hadn’t calmed down and she didn’t know what to think. I said, “I hope you do not find it presumptuous, but I wanted this night to be special for you, and so, I planned our little romantic walk. If you still want, I can continue to make your night memorable. You do not have to say anything. If you want this night to continue, then when we get up, follow me. If not, then I hope to see you around and maybe we can get to know each other.”

It has always puzzled me how a woman could be remarkably confident and domineering in one aspect of her life and be remarkably insecure about another. This girl was ready to become a pro athlete, but she was extremely timid and unconfident in her sexuality.

I got up and offered her my hand. She took it and I helped her to her feet, then lightly kissed her on the lips. It was just a peck like a child would give. I gave her a moment to decide, then I turned to walk away. When I turned, she followed, and so, I reached down and held her hand which was cold and sweaty despite it being a warm night.

I began our conversation by complimenting her a couple times. She was blushing now but was opening up. She was still nervous, but was having a good time. Our walk took us in front of a hotel. It was not the best one I had ever stayed at, but it was classy enough to have a decent spa. I stopped her in the driveway and kissed her. This time with some meaning.

When the kiss ended I didn’t pull away and luxuriated in our embrace. I moved my head forward as if to kiss her, but then, I whispered in her ear, “This is your last chance. I will not force you to do something you don’t want.” I looked into her eyes, but they were hard to read. She had too many conflicting emotions. She needed me to guide her.

I guided her inside and to the elevator. I didn’t want her doing too much thinking in the elevator so as soon as the door closed, I gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster. When the doors opened she was still nervous, but also giddy. In moments we were standing in our room. I kicked my shoes off on the way in.

I led her to the bed and kissed her again. My lips parted from hers and moved to her ears. I wanted to give her a good time but didn’t have time for the treatment I liked to give a virgin. I compromised. There was a lot of petting as we were standing there and I was kissing and nibbling her neck. I took her jacket off and continued slowly. As I felt she was ready, I took her clothes off, one by one, kissing any newly exposed skin as I went.

When I directed her to lay on the bed, she was down to a cute pair of white transparent bikini panties. Then, I watched her watching me remove my clothing. She gasped when she saw my manhood for the first time. Her eyes were big and you could tell she was thinking of how there was no way it would fit. I smiled at her and laid beside her.

I kissed her for a minute, then I left a trail of kisses down to her cunny. Once there, I licked the wet spot and made sure the panties disappeared deep into her folds. I then gently removed her panties and stared at the most perfect pussy I had ever seen. This was when I first thought that she should be my personal assistant instead of a common whore.

Thoughts aside, she was hot and wet. I dove in without teasing her. My tongue played with her folds for a short bit before I tried to tip her over the edge. I attacked her clit sucking for all I was worth. My tongue flicked it a few times before she climaxed all over my face. She was a squirter. I moved my head out of the way but fingered her until her convulsions stopped.

I once again kissed and nibbled my way up her body. I stopped and played with those perfectly pert little tits of hers. After a while, she placed her hands on either side of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn’t think she realized she would taste herself on my lips.

As we kissed I positioned myself at her entrance. This time I did tease and rubbed my cock head through her folds. My other hand was playing with her breast. I did not wait for her to ask and moved on my own accord. She gasped as my cock head entered her vagina. I only gave it a moment for her to adjust before I started working more into her. I had one hand teasing a breast, one teasing near her clit and my mouth nibbling a nipple while I carefully pumped in and out of her tight vagina.

When I reached the barrier, I did not hesitate. I pushed in with all I was worth and stopped once I broke through. She let out a little yelp of pain. Her maidenhead had been thin. She didn’t need long before I began again. Soon I was balls deep. Being such a small girl, I was surprised she could take it all.

My mouth left her nipple and moved to her ear, I had to move my hand from between her legs to support myself. I nibbled on her ear and stopped occasionally to tell her how beautiful she was. She was panting hard and her back was arched. I came before she did, but just barely. I kept pounding into her until she was finished.

Laying beside her I pulled her in and held her until she fell asleep. She was exhausted, so I didn’t wake her when I rolled her over and off of me. The first thing I did was put the hidden camera in my bag, so she didn’t find it when she got up. It didn’t take long and I was cleaned up and ready to go. On the way out, I quickly folded her clothes and placed a note with a rose on top of the pile.

The note read:

I’m sorry I couldn’t stay. I wanted to wake up with you in my arms. I have business I have to attend to. Call room service in the morning. It is already paid for. Call a friend. There is a pre-payed all day spa appointment for 2 starting at 10 am.

Kisses

Trent

P.S. Call me ### ####

Thankfully I was only gone from the party for two and a half hours. I got in and my other stripper was not with her target. I saw one of Sheri’s water bottles empty, on the coffee table and the virgin was acting like a slut dancing and grinding into anyone and anything she could come in contact with. Sheri and the brothers noticed I was mad.

This target’s name was Tina. She was a nerd that normally wears frumpy clothing. She wasn’t dressed sexy, but somebody had talked her into wearing better clothes than she normally did. She was tall, over 6ft, but skinny, too skinny. Tina was barely over 18. Normally, I wouldn’t even look at this girl.

I gathered Jim and Sheri for a quick one-way conversation, “I am pissed somebody drugged her. This is not how this is supposed to go. We need a tape to prove she chose what is about to happen. Sheri, go get my video camera and once I get everybody away from her, start recording and do not stop until you run out of tape. Jim, when I’m ready, I need you to clear everybody off the couch. When I am done with her, you need to make sure EVERYBODY uses a condom. In fact, why don’t you go grab a large box of condoms now.”

I didn’t wait for their reply. I just turned and head to where Tina was dancing. Seeing my anger, my frat brothers backed away as soon as I signalled them to. It took a few minutes, but they eventually cleared people away from Tina. I then went up to her and danced as if we were slow dancing. It was obvious, she had multiple doses and was likely badly addicted. I whispered instructions in her ear, then backed off.

I signalled the frat brothers to get people dancing again, and then signalled Sheri to start recording. Tina was dancing by herself. I was acting like she wasn’t my target and moved around the dance floor pretending to have a good time and interacted with random people. Partway through the first song, Tina and I hooked up and start dancing together. I had to constantly give her directions and threaten her quietly to keep her playing her role. With each song, we got closer and closer. She appeared to be the aggressor. Eventually, there was quite a bit of kissing, petting and grinding between us. I led her off the dance floor and sat on the couch. She sat on top of me, straddling my lap and we continued the kissing and fondling.

It was not long and she had removed her shirt. I instruct her to get up and do a striptease. She didn’t hesitate. She was moving as best she could. Unfortunately, she had no experience and barely knew how to dance, so it was more comical than sexy. People were laughing. When she was done, she once again straddled my lap. I whispered into her ear, telling her to beg me to let her suck my cock.

“let me suck your cock”

“That is neither good enough nor loud enough”

Tina spoke much louder, “Please let me suck your cock.”

“OK”

She slid down my body and attacked my pants. It took her a minute, but she eventually released the trouser snake. She really didn’t know what she was doing. Sophia started shouting instructions at her. Tina started to take a hint and it became somewhat pleasing. It didn’t matter, by night’s end, she would have enough practice to be proficient. The drugs would keep her awake and aware.

I let her have her fun for a few minutes, but I was not interested in her and was not having fun.

“Start begging me to let you fuck me.”

This time she was loud enough for the entire room to hear. Nobody was dancing anymore. They were watching the show.

“Please, may I fuck you? Sucking your cock isn’t enough. I need it in me now.”

All it took was for me to nod and she jumped up into my lap, impaling herself. On the second downward pull, her cherry bust and it only took 5 thrusts before I was bottoming out inside her. She bounced away excited, but I wasn’t interested. I lasted quite a while. At least this would give me a rep for being able to hold my load. I gave her 10 minutes, then I stood up and lifted her off my cock. I bent her over, hoping the view would improve, so I could find my release. It didn’t. I started banging into her, doggy style, with my eyes closed, pretending it was Vira I was fucking. Even then, it was another 10 minutes before I busted my nut into her.

Sheri bent down to whisper in her ear, “Start begging others to fuck you, bitch.” She then got back up, making fun of Tina, saying things like, “Use a condom slut. I thought you were supposed to be smart.”

I left in disgust and headed back to the hotel. Thankfully I had clean clothes in the truck. I went back into the room. Vira was awake and watching tv.

She was startled by the door but jumps up all giddy when she sees it is me. “I thought you were gone for the night.”

She was hugging me before I could respond, “I was, but things went south. I am pretty disgusting right now and need a shower. Give me a few minutes and I will join you. We can cuddle and watch a rom-com or whatever else you would like to do. This is your night. Besides a woman as gorgeous as you would have a hard time making me say no to whatever she wanted.”

I then kissed her on the forehead and was off to the shower. I was halfway done when the shower curtain opened and she stepped in. I offered her my hand, so she didn’t slip and then brought her in for an embrace. We kissed with extreme passion and neither of us wanted it to end. Eventually, we got a pattern going where she exhaled into my mouth as I inhaled. Then, I exhaled into her mouth as she inhaled. It was very erotic and sensual.

I started getting light-headed and our lips parted. That was the longest shower I ever took. She had quite the imagination.

Later on, we were a little exhausted and were cuddling in bed, when I said, “I was thinking.”

“About.”

“Normally, I do not let people know about my businesses. I do not want people bothering me at school. One of the companies I own is a modelling agency. In Canada, we are a big thing, but we are trying to break into the US market. When I first saw you, I thought you would be perfect. Now that I have seen all of you, my opinion has only solidified. I would like for you to be one of our first US models.”

Her head turned so she could look into my eyes. She was giving me that look women give when you break their heart with kindness. “You are so sweet, but what about my Tennis?”

“Sophia will tell you, I take care of the people that work for me. We will work around your tennis. If you pass the interview, we will try to get you gigs in the same towns as your tournaments for after your tournament is over. I was also thinking of Sports Illustrated. You are easily good enough for the cover. We are not, so we need a girl like you. With your looks, we could probably get you a spread. What do you think?”

“I would love to, but I don’t know if I could do it without interfering with tennis.”

“There is no harm in trying. Show up for an interview, if they say no, then no problem. If they say yes, you give it a shot and if there is any sign of it affecting your tennis, then we stop. I know you will love it.”

She answered by crawling on top of me and planting her lips on mine to start our next round of passion.

Early the next morning, the alarm on my watch went off. I got out of bed accidentally waking Vira.

“Go back to sleep. I have to go. Enjoy your day.”

I then kissed her and left.

At the frat house, Sheri was already cleaning. I looked for Tina and found her in a heap of bodies in one of the upstairs bedrooms. I started shaking people and in a strong voice repeated, “Everybody, get the fuck out.”

Tina was one of the first to get up because she didn’t have a hangover. She was just sore from all the sex. She was naked and I didn’t see her clothes anywhere. I grabbed her before she could leave and told her to sit. I told the last guy, send Sheri my way with one of her waters.

I looked Tina in the eyes and began, “Tina, we have a problem. I know you were drugged and I do not know who did it. I will be holding a frat meeting today and the fraternity as a whole will be punished. Unfortunately, there is some bad news. What they gave you is extremely addictive. You are now an addict.”

Just then, Sheri barged in, out of breath, with a bottle of water in hand.

“Sheri, I was just telling Tina how somebody gave her your medication. Tell her about it.”

“Yes sir, I take it four times a week. If I do not take it for a week I start to get sick and I can’t concentrate. I have to have it because somebody drugged me a month ago and since then, Trent has been kind enough to help me, so I get just enough to keep me healthy, but not enough to make me like you were last night.

I told Tina, “Somebody gave you more than a week’s worth of her medication. It really pisses me off. They didn’t even know how much to give you. For all they knew, you should have overdosed with such a large dosage.

“Sheri, Tina has been through a lot and likely doesn’t trust men right now. I am going to go make us some breakfast and bring it up here. Comfort her while I am gone and give her the water.”

I reached into the dresser. I didn’t know who’s room it was, but I gave the girls each a t-shirt and boxer shorts, then left.

For those that watch spy movies, you probably know that sodium pentothal is often commonly referred to as truth serum. A scientist will tell you that it doesn’t work. It actually does if you know what you are doing, but only a few of the best interrogators know how to use it with any success. The problem is it makes the brain too pliable. Just by asking questions you can change the victim’s memories and instead of telling you the information you want, they end up telling you what you think that information is. They are still telling the truth because their memory has changed and they are telling you what they remember.

Sodium pentothal is one of the ingredients in my drug concoction, so I have access to it. Besides, if it weren’t there was plenty of it in every hospital. It was easy to acquire because it was used for many different things in the medical world.

I put enough sodium pentothal in Tina’s eggs that I could alter her memory, but not enough to completely knock her out. I brought our breakfast up and handed the girls theirs as they sat on the bed. I sat at the desk. Then, stuck a tape in the VHS.

I let her eat her breakfast as we chatted about nothing. When I could see the drug had taken effect I played the video for Tina. As it played I told her our version of what happened. I programmed her so that she would know if she told anybody they would be in as much trouble as her. She now thought I didn’t order her around and that I had no way of knowing she was drugged. She would believe that I figured she was drugged when I noticed the blood on my cock. By then, it was too late. I couldn’t do anything.

Once she had her new memories, we stuck her in my car. Before I left, I let Jim know we were having a frat meeting as soon as I got back. By the time we got to her place, she was feeling herself again, and so, I gave her the last part of our talk, “Tina, I am not able to just give you the drug. It is a controlled substance and if I took it anywhere other than the frat house there are people that would be after me. What I can do is bring extra for you, when I bring Sheri’s. You will have to go to the frat house on your own. The other option is for you to just stay away from the house. You will get very sick. I know many people who have had this problem. Nobody was able to last without it. In fact, depending on how much you had it may even be lethal to quit cold turkey. The choice is yours, but I will help however I can.”

I got back to the frat house and made sure everybody was there before I locked the door. I didn’t want anybody to accidentally walk in on this discussion. As soon as the meeting began Jim turned the floor over to me, “I am pissed. I do not know who it was, but somebody drugged Tina. They could have killed her. This isn’t like the drugs you are used to. She doesn’t just go and get her stomach pumped or some dumb shit when she ODs. What you gave her was some high tech designer drug that is not on the street. If she died, the cops would have been all over us. Fuck, you imbeciles. There is a reason I ration how much Sheri can have. I fixed your fuckup. She will eventually join Sheri as our housemaid. Next time you will not be so lucky.

“From now on you can not just have every girl I bring around. Ask. Some are for common use, others I will let a few have and others are just for me. Next month, I will likely bring Mary around. If any of you fuckers touch her you will disappear.”

Jim fake-coughed, then said, “I’m sorry Trent, but you do not have the authority to kick somebody out of the frat.”

“I know that. I didn’t say I would kick you out. I said anybody touches Mary they will disappear. Nobody will ever hear from them again. I am trying to build an empire here. You have seen the beginning of what I can offer you. You do not want to fuck this up. If you play nice, I will always supply you with women and riches. Not ugly ass bitches like Tina and Sheri. I mean prime women. Did you see the 5 strippers that showed up? Two of which brought my two virgin kills for the night. Those are my women. And no, you can’t have them unless you pay for a VIP room. Trust me, you want to be the ones that helped me achieve my goals.”

Izeah pushed past Jim to confront me. He was on the frat council and until I showed up was likely next in line to be president. He got in my face, “Who the fuck are you to tell us what to do. You can’t just come in here and take our fraternity over.”

I took a step back, so he was the perfect distance for a punch and I did a twist kick, landing it on the side of his face. He hit the floor with a broken nose but was still conscious. “I do not want to rule OUR frat. I want to help you get everything you ever wanted and in exchange, you help me. Trust me, next month, when we meet the alumni you will want to be backing me.

“I have hidden a lot from you. Nobody here knows me all that well or what I am capable of. Have the alumni look into me. Hopefully, they can access RCMP files and see what I did to them. Look into the minister of education for my province. Somebody secretly fed her information that got her re-elected. That was me. Look into the collapse of the human trafficking ring in northern BC and where all those girls went. I can tell you one of them was the girl that brought Vira to the party. I admit I didn’t get them all. I made a mistake and the Hells Angels got some. That is just what I did in high school and am willing to let some people know of. I am not a high school student anymore. I do not play at your level. I play at the level of your best alumni. If we do things right, by graduation, the alum will be working for us.”

At that, I stormed out the door. I admit, I overdid it. My temper was my weakness. Get me mad and I would likely reveal too much. On the other hand, I also knew how to use it as a strength to focus me. At the time, I was just hoping I didn’t offend the alumnus. I needed them. In the end, Jim stood to bat for me. I think he had seen all that I brought to the frat and didn’t want to lose any of it. Think about their stupid cherry competition. We were a little more than one month into the school year and I am 1 girl away from the yearly record for our 20 year block and 2 away from the all-time record. I got the frat house 2 sex slaves and indicated I will likely have a 3rd for them soon. They never had it so good.

The next day was Sunday and I felt bad for my big blowup, so I asked Jim to meet me at the frat house at 7 pm. I figured that would be when most of the guys would be there and awake.

I got there and in front of everybody apologized for the blowup, “I meant what I said, but it should have been said in a different way. If you want to know if you can have one of my girls, ask her. If you have her and you weren’t allowed, she will be in more trouble than you will, so she will be honest with you.”

I pulled out an old laptop and continued, “Now for the first technological gift I bring the house. Some of you know I have been working with subliminal messaging. If you do a little research, you will know it doesn’t work. That is because you would typically see it on the tv and walk away. Days later when they need you to be programmed, you lost the programming and don’t buy their product. All of our music will now go through this before it hits the speakers. Since we want the girls to lose their inhibitions and clothing now instead of a few days from now it will work. It will not get everybody. Girls that were on the fence will be pushed over. Girls that were questioning it are now on the fence and if you are suave you can talk them into it. Girls that weren’t interested will still not be interested.”

I think it is funny, half the guys were looking at it like it the Holly Grail. I continued, “Just like the drugs, these are here under trust. If you break that trust, there will be consequences. This project is still being researched and as I learn more the laptop will be upgraded. It is password-protected for a reason.”

Monday, Vira phoned. She agreed to try the modelling gig and to go on a date with me. I told her, my evenings were booked and in the daytime I had Briant. She agreed to meet with the three of us the next day.

When I get off the phone I called the model agency. I gave them Vira’s number and told them to make an appointment with her for an interview and an initial shoot. I didn’t care what they thought of her, they were to hire her and find a way to get her pictures published. I didn’t care if it was a local billboard or a national magazine. They were to get her something she could show friends and family. I also instructed them not to let her drink the laced water. She was only allowed to drink clean drinks. If the photographer wanted to get off he could find one of our whores.

Briant, his nanny, Vira and I had a great time at the park together. It was perfect. I needed Vira to see the old caring me. I was hiding the new morally bankrupt asshole that was going to either turn her into a top raked porn star and stripper or my personal cum dump that I occasionally lent out.

I had my first meeting with the JW trio. I took them for coffee and we talked religion. I was not prepared to do any hypnosis or subliminal messaging with them in public. I needed to get them to trust me and take them someplace secluded. I faked being impressed with their sectarian knowledge. If I wasn’t planning on turning two of them into whores and one into a maid/sex slave I would have torn apart their beliefs and sent them home crying.

One thing I never understood. Why is it that so many Christian sects take one or two verses from scripture and base their entire religion on those two verses? Then, they ignore any part of scripture that contradicts their warped beliefs. Isn’t that like a mechanic taking a repair manual for a car, only reading the page on brake pads and expecting to know everything about the vehicle?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.