Senior Year Part II - Cover

Senior Year Part II

Copyright© 2019 by G Younger

Chapter 13: Best Christmas Ever!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Best Christmas Ever! - David Dawson is off to LA to star in a J-drama. He volunteers to introduce his Japanese castmates to American culture. While in LA issues arise with his recruitment, which causes the NCAA to get involved, and not in a good way. In his personal life Brook and his relationship continues to evolve and his friends all come out to LA to visit. Join his story where our 'stupid boy' faces new challenges in a sexy romantic comedy with just enough sports and adventure mixed in to make it a must-read.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   Slow  

Sunday December 25
I woke to find Brook watching me.

“Merry Christmas,” she announced.

“When I was little, we would be up at the butt-crack of dawn to see what Santa had left us. Greg always made a big show of complaining about my getting up early, but he was right there with me,” I said with a lazy smile.

“You must have been on Santa’s naughty list because he didn’t bring you anything,” she teased.

I waggled my eyebrows and tossed back the sheets. I took in Brook’s hot little body and gave her my best leer. Her eyes got big as she realized that she just might end up being what Santa had brought me.

I grabbed her hips and pulled closer to me. The thin cotton panties she wore couldn’t quite conceal the wet heat between her legs. Someone was excited. Brook decided that she needed to take charge, so she pushed me flat onto my back. She leaned over me and let her hair trail over my chest and stomach.

Mr. Happy wrenched control of my body as he stood up to take notice of Brook’s machinations. Brook yelped as I flipped her onto her back and covered her body with mine before she could move. Her nostrils flared, a sure sign she was aroused.

“I think I found Santa’s gift,” I said, grabbing her hands and holding them over her head.

Brook wiggled under me in a mock attempt to free herself. We both knew that if I were serious, she wouldn’t stand a chance. The sexual beast that lurked deep within me was pleased by her struggles. It fanned the fires of my desire to have her twist under me as my fit body pressed her into the mattress.

Brook knew that I would never take things too far, despite her faux attempts to free herself. Her struggles abated when I began to kiss her neck and collarbone. I put both her wrists into one hand, reached down with the other between us, and hauled up her t-shirt. Last night, she’d stolen one of the new ones I’d gotten as a gift to sleep in. It was my Ian Bond one. I would have to make sure I got it back.

I pushed it up until her breasts were exposed. She squirmed more in pleasure than to free herself as I began to worship her mounds with pointy tips. She gasped as I trailed kisses down and licked the dip of her belly button. I looked up as I put my tongue to good use, and our eyes locked. Her breathing had become erratic as her chest went up and down. I let my eyes trail down her body until I looked at the hidden treasure between her thighs.

“If you only knew what I want to do to you...” I said, letting her wrists go and heading south, “you might want to break up with me.”

I looked back up and saw her bite her lower lip. The anticipation was about to kill her. She cried out when I ducked my head and licked her core through the soft cotton. My tongue could taste her through the fabric of her panties, and I could feel the heat her center had generated. I took a deep breath so I could smell her arousal. Hotness!

My nickname for her was apropos. When Brook became aroused, it was like she had a little furnace down there just to please me. I nudged her legs apart so I could have better access to her sex.

I moaned to announce my desire as her legs fell open so I could get into a better position. As I began to kiss her inner thighs, my hands found her taut little butt. I used it to help hold her in place as she wiggled at my onslaught. I soon had my mouth over her panty-covered goodness.

“David,” she pleaded as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I paused my ministrations and looked up at Brook. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. I’d had enough of her panties, so I hooked my fingers into the leg hole and pushed it aside. I heard her suck in her breath as my tongue and lips finally found bare skin.

“Yes, Big Daddy,” she called out.

Brook’s hands fell from my hair so she could grab the sheets to help stabilize herself while I feasted on her. I could see she was suddenly close by how her nipples went rock hard, and her neck and upper chest flushed. Perspiration broke out over her skin as I nipped her button, overloading her senses with pleasure. I pulled out all my tricks to tease her arousal into a full-blown awakening, paying particular attention to every inch of the skin between her legs. I wiggled my tongue as I licked deeper into her center, into her little oven that promised so much.

“David! Don’t stop. I’m almost there ... please!”

Brook’s cries pushed me to intensify my efforts. I lifted her bottom so I could get a better angle. She tried to get free, but I held her tight as I drove harder to help her get hers. Brook called out her pleasure as her legs snapped together around my head. She then curled her legs up so her heels were on my shoulders. In a rush, she came, and pushed her legs straight out so she could escape my onslaught. I watched as my girlfriend went as stiff as a board with only her shoulders touching the bed. I was shocked at the intensity of her orgasm. Brook’s face was scrunched up, and I’d never seen someone almost levitate off a mattress before. If it had occurred in a movie, I would suspect special effects were involved, or she was possessed. Brook quivered as she almost floated off the bed.

I could tell she’d held her breath, as she held that position for a moment, then it came whooshing out. I’d never seen a woman cum so hard. Brook flopped on the bed and rolled to her side. She had actual tears streaming down her cheeks. She must have had some secondary quakes because she shivered.

Once Brook was aware of herself again, she looked down to see me watching her. It was cute to see her suddenly become self-conscious with embarrassment. I was a very self-satisfied boy for helping her achieve new heights of pleasure.

“You ready for round two?” I teased.

I gently pried the tangled sheet from her fists. Brook grabbed my head and pulled me up, so I covered her and gave her a deep kiss.

“I think Santa might have left me the present,” she guessed.

“Hotness, we will both get ours,” I promised.

I went down south again and had her lift up her butt so I could peel off her panties. When her legs were free, they fell open as I lowered my head back between her thighs. I took a moment to inspect my handiwork. Brook’s lips were swollen, and her little soldier had pushed out of its hood. I took in her scent as my nostrils flared. I’d found each girl had a slightly different smell. Brook’s scent almost made me crazy with lust because it was hers.

She cried out as I went on the offensive again. When a woman makes that sound, you know she’s yours. You’ve done something right, and she wants you to never stop. I dove in, with that verbal reminder, as I became enamored with her taste. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her butt to raise it. That freed up my hands.

“What are you doing?” Brook asked breathlessly.

“Just lay back and let your Big Daddy drive,” I urged.

That caused her to giggle.

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned as I showed her that I was nowhere near done with her.

With my hands free, I could toy with Brook’s breasts. She reached down and gripped my hair to guide me where she wanted my tongue and lips. I got comfortable and ravished her again. Her moans soon turned to soft sighs.

Brook finally had had enough.

“David, stop teasing me.”

I began to strum her button like a metronome, back and forth relentlessly. She tried to pry my head off her sex, but I growled at her.

“Yes. Yes! YES!” she cried out.

I backed off so she could recover. Brook gave me a hard look.

“You growled at me,” she said in mock severity.

“Are you complaining now?” I asked.

Brook just dropped back against the bed and sighed. I rolled her over onto her stomach so I could toy with her perfect butt. I was a dyed-in-the-wool butt man, and Brook Davis had a magnificent one. Several models I knew would be envious of her firm, athletic globes. She shivered as I used feather-like touches to caress her. Brook turned her head back to me and arched her back like a cat by way of an invitation. I ran my tongue up her back until I was high enough to kiss her over her shoulder. After we parted, I looked down and grasped my member. I pushed the head between her lips to gather moisture to help ease my entry, then looked up at her and smiled.

“I want you in me now,” she demanded.

“Bossy, are we?” I teased.

I wanted to be in her as much as she wanted it. Somehow, Mr. Happy found where he wanted to be, and Brook took the decision out of my hands as she pushed back. It was my turn to moan as her ‘hotness’ engulfed me. I reached down and grasped her perfectly round ass so I could see where he’d gone to ground. She trembled as she finally was able to push my full length into her depths.

We both moaned when I was all the way in. I began to gently rock back and forth as I bottomed out with every thrust. When I was sure I was coated with enough lubrication, I started to saw in and out with a purpose. The inner beast emerged, and I began to let my hips fly. We came together with fierce passion.

I’m not sure if it was because we’d finally come to grips with loving each other or what, but I couldn’t remember sex being any better than this. Not ever. I took in every detail, working to carve this memory in my head as if in stone. I wanted to remember every detail of how Brook looked, how she felt under me, her taste, her smell, and, most importantly, her cries of pleasure. Being inside her was about more than just sex. This was the woman I loved.

Brook began to chant my name as I pounded away.

“David. David.”

She repeated it over and over again as she took everything I had to give. Seeing her in the throes of passion gave me a surge of adrenaline. Every inch of me was abuzz. I closed my eyes as Brook tightened around me. I gave her two more thrusts and felt the dam break. A torrent of my essence pulsed deep inside of her. Brook must have felt it as well because she joined me and began to milk me dry.

“I’m coming,” she screamed.

I collapsed and rolled to the side so I wouldn’t crush her. Brook all but pounced on me when she was free and began to kiss me all over my face.

“This just might be the best Christmas ever!” she announced.

I thought about it and had to agree with her.


Brook lured me out of bed with the promise of food. We went to the restaurant and found we were the only people there. We asked our server, and she told us that there was only one other guest in the hotel today. She assured me they would be full by tomorrow.

After breakfast, Brook went to be pampered at the spa, and I decided to swim and lay out. For a midwestern boy, the balmy 75° felt nice. While the bungalow we’d rented had a private pool, it was enclosed by a privacy fence that blocked the view. The allure of Palm Springs was the view of the desert mountains in the distance and the palm trees. I decided to go to the main pool so I would have the full experience.

When they’d renovated the hotel, they had done an excellent job. They’d done such a good job that they’d earned a place on the Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) collection. To garner that honor, they had to meet rigorous standards for even the most discerning guests, from service and cuisine to facilities and linens. I could see stealing several ideas for my own house, just from the pool area alone.

It felt like you’d been dropped into a Hollywood set of the type you would expect in my upcoming James Bond film. The pool was surrounded by beach recliners, and I could imagine the beautiful and wealthy people sunning themselves while sipping elegant cocktails. I picked a recliner in the sun and leaned it back. With a full stomach, combined with my morning activities, it wasn’t a shock that I dozed off.


“There you are,” Brook said to wake me up. “You’re starting to get too much sun.”

“How was the spa?” I asked.

“Fabulous. Let’s move to a covered area,” she suggested.

I looked down and saw a tinge of pink, so I was ready to move. She led me over to the hot-tub zone. It also had a row of recliners, but behind it, they had larger two-person recliners under an awning to get you out of the sun. This was much better.

We’d just settled in when a waitress appeared.

“David, Brook, can I get you something from the bar?” she asked.

I was of two minds about the staff using my name. In a way, it was nice to feel like they knew you well enough to use it. It was like going to Granny’s, and you were a valued customer. That was different, though; Granny’s had built a relationship over time. This felt a little creepy. I’d never meet this woman, and she was using our names like she knew us.

I imagined she just assumed we were old enough to drink because the resort was adults-only.

“Yes, please. I could use a mojito,” I said.

I’d found I liked them when I was in Cuba.

“It’s awful early,” Brook observed.

“We’re on vacation, and it’s five o’clock somewhere.”

I think she suddenly realized that she sounded like her mom.

“I’ll have one too.”

“Make it with decent rum,” I added.

When she left, Brook gave me a look.

“When did you become a rum snob?” she teased.

“There is a difference in taste.”

She kissed me to let me know she was just teasing.

We kicked back and just relaxed, drank mojitos, and enjoyed being together.

I noticed the other guest had come out to enjoy the pool area. I smiled when I recognized her.

“Do you know who that is?” I asked Brook, who hadn’t noticed we had company.

“Gwen Larkin.”

I could see my girlfriend was starstruck. Gwen was a British actress who had been in the original UK version of Skins and was reported to be in a new TV series called Riverdale.

“You should go talk to her,” I said to Brook.

She was on her third mojito, so I wasn’t surprised when she glared at me and nodded. I think she took it as a dare. Usually, I was the social butterfly, and Brook followed my lead. Brook got up and started over to where Gwen was getting organized.

I smiled because Gwen had on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a bikini top. She’d definitely adapted to the LA lifestyle. I thought about a Katy Perry song lyric that might apply.

I stopped congratulating myself on my cleverness—and just about stopped thinking at all—when Gwen unbuttoned the aforementioned Daisy Dukes and wiggled out of them. She was wearing a thong bikini bottom.

Brook saw it and looked back at me to see my reaction. I gave her two thumbs up. Brook just shook her head and continued her progress to meet Gwen.

I admit it, I was in lust. Gwen Larkin had a killer body. I loved her dark skin tone and her soulful big brown eyes. She just had something that other girls didn’t. That was why she’d been cast to play parts on TV. Producers and directors weren’t looking for ordinary. They needed actors and actresses who stood out and would be remembered.

Personally, I could also imagine her sitting on my face. Wait! Rewind that thought. Yep. I would very much enjoy that. Maybe my girlfriend had listened when I fantasized about her fetching me babes to have my way with. In this instance, I would be all for it. I would double down and want Brook to join us. Well, maybe that was a given if I intended to keep her as my girlfriend, which I did.

While my mind raced off into fantasyland, I watched Brook and Gwen introduce themselves and Brook take the seat next to her. They almost acted like they’d known each other forever as they began to chat. I smiled when I saw our server come out and take their drink orders.

Brook must have told Gwen that she needed to catch up because the waitress brought Gwen two drinks, and she downed the first in one go. If she were like other girls from the UK, I suspected she could hold her alcohol. I might’ve been wrong, though, because they usually drank pints of beer. Brook and Gwen were drinking the hard stuff.

I’d almost decided that nothing was going to happen when I observed Gwen get out the suntan lotion and offer to put it on Brook’s back. Gwen seemed to keep it G-rated until she reached over Brook’s back. Her hands slid over Brook’s shoulders and ended up under her bikini top, rubbing her breasts. Brook turned her head to say something when Gwen kissed her.

Mr. Happy was ready to charge in and join the fun. He reminded me that Brook had been with Halle and Cindy and had left us out, and he didn’t want to miss his opportunity. The big brain was still functioning and knew that Brook would do what she thought best. I saw that our server had taken notice and didn’t look happy. That decided it. I got up and went to slow the action down.

“Hey, you’re starting to attract attention,” I warned.

It was fun to see Gwen’s head snap around as if her parents had caught her making out.

“Gwen, this is my boyfriend David,” Brook said to introduce us.

Gwen realized I wasn’t there to stop the proceedings and relaxed. She did all but undress me with her eyes.

“Damn, he’s built for sport, though...”

I loved her accent.

“We have a pool, and it’s more private. Why don’t we go to our place?” I suggested.

Without waiting for an answer, Brook took Gwen’s hand, helped her up, and led her to our bungalow. I went to the bar to sign for our drinks.

“I noticed we have a wet bar in our room. Do we have everything I need to make mojitos?” I asked.

“No. I could make you a pitcher and bring it over,” she suggested to help solve my dilemma.

I stopped and did a double-take. From the way she said it, I wasn’t sure that was a good idea. If I’d been on my own and single, I would have been all for it. She sported large breasts and what looked like a butt that would make the Kardashians jealous. Now, I wasn’t usually into that sort of body type—but damn! Still, I wasn’t sure I could handle three girls.

“How about you make me a pitcher now, and I call you if we need another?” I suggested.

She did and handed me a note with her number on it.

“Call me,” she urged.

Brook was so dumping me if she could read my mind right now. I took a deep breath and scampered off before things got out of hand.


I could hear the music from our unit before I even got there. Thankfully, we were the only guests today, or there might have been some complaints. I opened the door and was blasted with sound. It made me feel old when my first thought was to turn it down. I rejected that impulse and went looking for the girls, and found them dancing out on the pool deck.

Gwen spotted the pitcher I was carrying and promptly downed her drink. This would become an alcohol-fueled mistake if I weren’t careful. I remembered that I hadn’t brought any condoms since Brook and I didn’t use them. I wondered if the front desk would send someone to buy me a box.

When Gwen put a lip-lock on Brook, that decided it. I went to the bedroom, closed the door, and called. The girl at the front desk didn’t even act surprised; she just asked how many I wanted. I didn’t want to have to call again, so I ordered a twelve-pack. If I went through that today, I might well end up a husk of my former self.

I heard the music get turned down and changed to something sexier. The bedroom door burst open, and I saw that they’d lost their tops as they jumped onto our bed.

“Join us,” Brook said.

“I will in a moment,” I said, and then smiled. “Do carry on.”

“He is such a perv sometimes. I think he just wants to watch,” Brook told Gwen.

“I went to all-girl boarding schools, so I’m fine if he wants to miss out on the fun.”

It sounded like Gwen might be just into girls. Brook gave me a questioning look.

“Condoms” was my one-word answer.

“You don’t need one on my account,” Gwen offered. “I broke up with my boyfriend before I came to the States and haven’t been with anyone since. They made me take a physical before I could start filming, and I came back with a clean bill of health.”

I was tempted but was saved by the knock at the door. I found my wallet and pulled out a large bill for a tip. The guy at the door tried to look in, but I blocked his view. He handed them over and smiled when he saw the money.

“Let me know if you run out or need any help,” he suggested.

It started to sound like the staff here was used to getting a little wild with the guests. It also added to the creep factor from earlier when I suspected that they were all talking about us. I nodded and started to close the door.

“Just call the front desk and ask for Rob. I get off in a couple of hours.”

“Sure,” I said as I closed the door and vowed that would never happen.

I came back in to see the girls hadn’t waited for me. Brook looked up and saw me, then got Gwen’s attention.

“Looks like our little Boy Scout is now prepared.”

“Take them off,” Gwen said, pointing at my swimsuit.

I peeled them down, and Mr. Happy came out and waved at them. Gwen’s eyes got big.

“Holy crap, you weren’t kidding. He’s huge.”

“Careful. His ego is big enough for three guys. We don’t need to be inflating it any more than it already is,” Brook said to slow Gwen down.

“My ex has a really, really, incredibly small penis,” Gwen shared.

“Seriously!” Brook gasped and then giggled.

“Don’t laugh,” she said solemnly. “This is the God’s honest truth. I think every guy I’ve been with came up with the same ‘it’s not the size of the ship it’s the motion of the ocean’ shit. You know where that came from? Men with little dicks.”

They dissolved into giggles, and I found the humor in that, even though no guy wants to be around girls when they start to make fun of our junk. Gwen looked me over and got a frown on her face.

“You sure you want to be dating this guy?”

That took us both aback.

“I’m just saying. Guys today seem to be what I call a man-child. They’re old enough to be grown-up men but act like they’re still little boys. This one is too good-looking to settle down,” Gwen said wisely.

“This I have to hear,” I said and sat down on the edge of the bed as I forgot about what Mr. Happy wanted.

Brook nodded, so Gwen continued.

“The typical man-child is the guy who never wants to work or dream or do anything. That is, except watch streaming video, play video games, or just kick back and relax. His biggest ambition is to figure out something fun to do or where he will get drunk this weekend.

“I’ve dated several versions of this guy. There’s the hipster who worked at a head shop, the motocross adrenaline-junkie, and the wannabe small-business startup guy. Oh, and my all-time favorite, the one who claimed he was a travel blogger but really had a girlfriend in the next town. The sad part is, they typically either live with a group of like-minded buddies or at home because they don’t seem to have a real job. They’ve figured out that if they can hook up with a girl who does work, she will take care of them,” Gwen shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.