Jen - M - Cover

Jen - M

Copyright© 2019 by Uther Pendragon

Chapter 3: Lover

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lover - David Blake, first as a preacher and then as a professor, had seen lot of pretty girls under his authority. The rule was plain: *You don't touch them; you don't express your interest*. Jen, however, was more attractive than any previous student, and the attraction lasted longer than her presence in his class. 4 Thursdays, Oct. 3 - 24

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When he lay down beside her and kissed her, she hugged him. After that, he kissed her all over, her face, her throat. All of her was adorable, but most adorable were her breasts. When he got to one, he kissed it while holding the other. Then he kissed over her belly. He’d like to kiss lower, but that would require some doing.

So, he started to complete her undressing. First her shoes and socks. Which revealed some quite kissable toes covered only by pantyhose. He took only a short detour to visit her breasts before kissing down from them towards her belt. He struggled with her belt and the waistband of her jeans while kissing her navel.

“Let me,” he said when he’d undone the jeans. “Again,” when those were removed. Then he slipped her pantyhose down and he had all of Jen’s beauty before him. “Sweet Jen. Beautiful Jen. Delectable Jen.” He could kiss only one place at a time, so he started on the thighs. Then he lay down beside her and petted her while kissing her breast.

Soon, his fingers were stroking between her labia. She was delightfully juicy there, and he stroked some of that juice up to her clitoris. She tensed, and he shifted nipples while still stroking her loins. He wanted to kiss her there but delayed until she’d had an orgasm. While she was trembling, he kissed her upper mouth once before heading for her lower one.

Delightful to feel, her secretions were delicious to taste. Her odor had him hard as a rock, but he kept enough control to keep his pants on. When his licking was rewarded by more trembling, he inserted a finger to stroke her G-spot. She responded sweetly and repeatedly.

Then, she pushed his head away. Immediately, he dropped his stimulation to lie beside her and hug her. As she came down from her excitement, he felt her relax and heard her breathing ease. The sound of her breath went from pants to gentle evenness to the unmistakable deep breath of sleep. He enjoyed holding his love in his arms until his lust drove him to find relief. A few strokes standing in front of the toilet remembering her delightful climax were enough.

When he checked the bedroom again, she gave no sign of waking. The view was delightful, but this was a girl who’d just recovered from a cold -- maybe the flu. He covered her and went out. He desperately wanted to make total love to her -- when she was awake, of course. He didn’t have any contraceptives. Were drugstores open at this hour? That was only a minor part of the problem. What would she feel like if she were to wake with him gone? And what would she feel like when he returned, and she found out why he had left?

He straightened up the apartment and put the dishes in the dishwasher. She had had a third piece of pizza while he had stopped at two. He now took his third. It wasn’t refrigerator-cold, but it wasn’t what he’d call eating temperature, either. Still, cold pizza with Jen under his roof was better than pancit all by himself. Which was an idea for another meal. He knew where he could get Filipino take-out. He sat down to grade a quiz he’d given today. He’d done his Tuesday prep already, expecting to have no time this night. He’d hear Jen when she awoke.

When he got up to use the bathroom again, he checked the time. It was after midnight! He’d been remiss. On the other hand, Jen had had some sleep; she wouldn’t be a total wreck tomorrow. When he went back to his room, she looked like an angel. He went and fetched her clothes. Then he hardened his heart and shook her awake.

“Time to wake up,” he told her. “I have to get you back.”

“What time is it?”

“Nearly one. You’ve been asleep for hours.” He paused to let that sink in. Had he paused too long? She looked like she was dropping off again. “I’ve put your clothes at the foot of the bed. Are you going to go back to sleep?”

“I’m awake.”

Delighted as he would be to watch her dress, it would be certain to discomfit her. He left her there. Minutes later, she came out half-dressed and looking anxious. He pointed towards the bathroom. When she came out of the bedroom a second time, he handed her her coat and put his on. He grabbed the pizza box from the refrigerator and led her downstairs.

“Wait in here,” he told her before going to the car. He drove around the block and stopped for her. “I’d have offered you a shower,” he said when she was inside the car, “but I was afraid you’d catch your cold back in this weather.”

He couldn’t decide whether to apologize or let her go back to sleep. When the second looked unlikely, he decided on the first.

“I’m sorry,” Actually, he was not the least bit sorry. He was ecstatically happy. Start over. “I got carried away.” She neither accepted the apology nor rejected it. He concentrated on his driving, then, as he sometimes did when alone in the car, started to hum.

“Sing it,” she said suddenly.

“Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine.” The next line was appropriate for the occasion. “Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine.”

“Would you like to sing another?” she asked when he was done. She snuggled down in the seat while he serenaded his love with standard hymns. When he got to a place he could take his eyes off the road safely, she seemed asleep. He lowered his voice but kept singing. It wouldn’t do for him to fall asleep with this precious cargo in his car. She definitely was asleep when he stopped at the parsonage. He shook her.

“Jenny, we’re there.” He shook her again. She stumbled out of the car and up on the porch. He put the pizza in her refrigerator and kissed her good night. “Love you. I’ll call.” Then he left for the long trip back.

When he dropped into bed, it retained her perfume. When the alarm woke him in the morning, however, all he had were his memories. They were so much like his previous imagination that only his obvious sleep deprivation convinced him that they were real. The sleep deprivation and the fact his memories included so much but no intercourse. His dreams had included intercourse for the past month.

His classes didn’t get the school’s money’s worth out of him that morning. In the afternoon, he called Jen.

“Independence United Methodist Church.” He loved to hear her voice.

“David. Can you talk?”

“It rings in the parsonage, too. I’m all alone.”

“No calls from the D. S. asking what you were doing being driven home after 2:30?”

“No. I think they were all asleep.”

“Lucky them. This seminar isn’t going to get much from me today.”

“I’m sorry!”

“I’m not.” Sleep-deprived, deeply infatuated, horny as hell, but far from sorry. “Look, I already know that the rest of this week is shot. Could I prevail on you for another date next Monday?

“I’d be honored.”

“Same time? Maybe another nationality’s cuisine?”

“What nationality is pizza anyway?” Jen asked. Good question.

“American. Chicago isn’t a nationality.”

“Tell Da Mare!” Jen was obviously thinking of Daley, not Byrne. “Anyway, I’d be honored.”

Now, he only had to get through another six days -- five, really, since he’d see her Sunday.

First, though, he’d have to attend the Covenant UMC charge conference. He owed a report to them and a report to his home conference. David never saw any reason to write different reports; they all got copies of the same thing. Thursday, he was called on to give a verbal report at the charge-conference meeting.

“You can read the courses I’ve taught in the past year, if you’re interested. In terms of using my ministerial credentials, I’ve preached at Student Church at Garrett twice. Both were communion services. I’ve preached elsewhere in Northern District five times. One was a communion service. I’ve preached in Western District once, and in Aurora District twice. One of the latter was a communion service. I’ve performed no baptisms this year.” He had no idea why the Discipline emphasized baptism and communion in its section on special assignments, but he kept that in his report. Metzger had looked at him oddly when he mentioned the Aurora district, but he just thanked him for the report and moved on. Probably Campbell, Jen’s DS, had talked to him. David wondered how much time DSs spent gossiping.

Friday, he bought condoms. He would give Jen a chance to refuse intercourse, but she hadn’t turned down anything he’d wanted yet. And what did he want? Her body, sure. What man wouldn’t want her body? But she was more than a body -- more than sweet breasts, slender thighs, and a firm bottom. She had a mind, although she sometimes seemed afraid to use it. He’d let her get away from him once. Was he willing to let her get away from him again? And, if not, that meant marriage. UM pastors didn’t really have long-term affairs outside of marriage.

Well, one step at a time. The first step was Sunday, when her handshake sent a tingle through him. The second was stashing the Trojans in both nightstands. He didn’t want to fumble in the drawer while reaching across her. the third step was the call before leaving Monday.

“On for four?” he asked.

“Oh, yes. Dress casual?”

“Casual is fine.”

He was a few minutes early, but she was ready. They were proper going to the car, but she talked like his lover, not his pastor, when they drove away.

“Was I too demanding on the ride back?” She had demanded nothing on the ride back. She’d demanded nothing on the entire night, which was convenient, because he had been unprepared to give her what he -- at least -- had wanted to give her. “I loved your singing, but I was too out of it to think that you might strain your voice. And then I fell asleep on you.”

“I kept singing. It kept me awake. How did your day go?”

“Last week? I was rather slow in the morning, but I felt wonderful. I did some hospital visits in the afternoon and perked right up by the evening meeting.”

“And today?”

“Great” she said. “I had this to look forward to.” Which was nice to hear.

He’d ordered the food earlier, and it was waiting for them. He paid and drove to the apartment. The closest parking spot wasn’t all that close. Again, she gathered his keys and shut the door while he was putting the food down and turning the coffee on. He came back in time to help her off with her coat. The outfit was stunning.

“If that’s casual,” he told her, “I’m one of the casualties.”

“It’s old.”

The kiss was sweet, and he could feel an extra softness against his chest. She’d come braless! He was seriously tempted to skip the dinner and drag her to bed. Luckily, the coffee maker recalled him to his responsibilities.

“Taste each,” he said after he’d dished her out a sample of each. “Take as much as you want for seconds.”

“Chicken adobo,” he told her about her first choice.

“I’m glad you waited until after I’d tasted it. It tastes delicious, but ‘adobe’ doesn’t sound appetizing.”

“Adobo is different. I think the names are a coincidence. Now that,” she’d got to his favorite, “is pancit. The Greek gods ate ambrosia ‘cause nobody on Mount Olympus could make pancit.” Then he stopped jabbering to watch her enjoy her meal. The girl enjoyed food --enjoyed life. And she was such a pleasure to watch

“Want dessert?” he asked at the end.

“No. Want me to take the coffee while you clean up?”

“That would be kind of you.” But, when he’d put the food in the refrigerator and the dishes in the sink, she wasn’t in the living room.

“Jen,” he called, close to panic. When he looked around, though, she was in the bedroom, sitting on his bed. Well, that answered a lot of questions, avoided a lot of negotiation, and saved him a trip carrying her delightful -- but hard-to-maneuver -- weight. He got onto the other side of the bed and nodded towards the cup on that nightstand.

“My cup?”

“Yeah.”

My woman? But it was too early to ask that question. He kissed her, first. Their tongues met. He stroked one breast through the dress and reached around to touch the other one. His hand was on bare flesh, but not quite the peak. He kissed her face until she pulled her mouth from his lips. Then he indicated her dress.

“Don’t want to get this wrinkled.” She cooperated with the removal. Then he had both lovely breasts to kiss. Leaving dessert to last, he spent a long time on the smoothness until he couldn’t resist the peaks. He licked and sucked each nipple in turn. His hand strayed lower as his mouth went higher.

His tongue played with hers as his hand caressed her thigh. She spread her legs for that. The delightful girl was giving him cooperation instead of a tussle. He caressed both thighs through the panty hose some more, then stroked upwards toward their junction. His mouth returned to her breasts as he stroked her through her panties. Still, he wanted even more intimacy.

“These are lovely,” he said of her lacy panties, “but aren’t they in the way just now?” She raised her middle for him to take her panties off, and again for him to roll down her pantyhose. Every revelation of her skin looked delightful, but the contrast with his clothes made him feel exploitative. He stripped his top. No reason for her to see his erection.

This kiss was especially delightful, her breasts pressed against his chest as her lips pressed against his. Then he kissed down to her breast as he stroked down to her now-bare mound. He managed to resist the nipple while he could concentrate on the delight of feeling the dampness of her labia. She was enjoying this, too. Indeed, when he sucked her nipple while stroking over her clit, she gasped.

“Lovely Jen,” he said. “Delightful Jen.” She was delightful, responsive as she was lovely. As he continued licking and stroking her, he felt her belly tauten under his arm. That should feel even better under his lips. He kissed down in that direction. It did feel and taste delightful, but further progress required a major shift in position.

Jen didn’t try to stop him as he moved between her legs. Of course, he was wearing his trousers at the time. But he got whiffs of her arousing aroma as he kissed one thigh and then the other, but always upwards. When his tongue parted her lips, the taste was even better than the scent.

Her belly was inches from his eyes. He could see her breathe and watch her abdomen tense as he licked her sweetness from her lower lips and up to her clitoris. Even so, he was surprised when her mound shoved up against his face. He put a hand on her hipbone to warn him. Then he licked her through a long series of spasms. He sucked her clit gently while she gasped.

When she collapsed, he lay back down beside her. He fumbled in the night-stand drawer for a moment for the Trojan. He held it in one hand while hugging her with the other arm. When her breath evened, he held the Trojan where she could see it -- couldn’t avoid seeing it.

“Jen, sweet Jen,” he crooned. “Jen, lovely Jennifer, say yes.” For the longest time, she didn’t. But she didn’t say no, either.

“Yes,” she finally said. “Yes, David, oh yes!”

On his back, he stripped off trousers and shorts. Then he opened and applied the Trojan. Kneeling between her legs, he kissed her sweet breasts once more. Then he got into position.

“Oh Jen!” Then, he was inside her sweetness. Even through the rubber, he felt the smooth glide of her walls around him. Fully in her, absorbing her warmth, he shifted so he could hold a soft breast in each hand. “Sweet Jen,” he murmured before his rising passion forced him to move. He paused at the top of his strokes to enjoy the clasp of her labia around his tip, paused at the bottom to enjoy being fully embraced by her warmth. Engulfed, he would shift sideways to enjoy another sort of friction. Then he would begin another stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.